Mr。。伍
在世界市场形成和经济全球化进程快速发展的大背景下,作为全球通用性最强的语言--英语,在各国教育中的地位持续提升。尤其是职业英语,作为社会生活和国家间交流的重要手段,其地位也日益提升。我整理了关于指路问路英语对话,欢迎阅读!
Tim:Excuse me.
劳驾(对不起,麻烦问一下)。
Mei: Yes?
什么?
Tim:How do I get to the Sanlitun, please?
我怎么去三里屯?
Mei:It’s not far. Go straight on then turn right at the end of the road.
离这儿不远,一直往前走,走到头儿向右拐。
Tim:Thanks.
谢谢。
Mei:You’re welcome.
不客气。
Paul:Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the Forbidden City, please?
劳驾,你能不能告诉我去故宫的路怎么走?
Wei:Sure. Go straight on down this road, take the second left and then the first right. It’s next to Tiananmen Square.
当然可以。顺着这条路往前走,到第二个路口向左转,然后见第一个路口再向右转。就在天安门广场的旁边。
Paul:Thank you.
谢谢。
Wei:Don’t mention it.
不客气。
Ling:Excuse me, is there a Chinese supermarket near here?
请问,这附近有没有中国超市?
Jill:Yes, there is a supermarket in Chinatown.
有。中国城就有中国超市。
Ling:Where’s Chinatown?
那中国城在哪儿?
Jill:It’s to the north of Trafalgar Square.
在特拉法加广场的北面。
Jack:Thank you very much.
谢谢。
Jill:You’re welcome.
不客气。
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.
A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.
A:对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方?
B:我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。
A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否从这里到火车站呢?
B:顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转。
A: Excuse me. I’m afraid I got lost. Can you show me the way to the station?
B: I’m walking that way. Let me lead you the way.
A:对不起,我迷路了,请问您能告诉我去车站怎么走吗?
B:我正朝那边去。让我给你带路吧!
A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I’m looking for the Museum.
B: Boy, you are lost. It’s across town.
A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?
B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there.
A:对不起,打扰一下,不知您能否帮助我,我在找博物馆。
B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那头。
A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物馆呢?
B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽车换乘83路公共汽车到那里。
水里漂浮的雨
1.Excuse me,can you tell me the way to……?2.Excuse me, would you like to tell me the way to……?3.Where is ……?4.How can I get to ……?5.Do you know the way to ……?6.I wonder where …… is.7.I wonder the way to…….回答:1.Take along with this street,and ……is on you left.2.Go down this way, and turn left at the firt crossing,and you 'll find ……is right there, on your left.3.……is behind(near,next to,on the left of)……4.You can just take NO.111 bus, and get off at the second station.And you 'll see it.5.Look! ……is in front of us far away,right there!
颖颖emma
指路和问路的英语短语是去英语国家旅行必备的知识。下面是我给大家整理的指路和问路的英语短语的相关知识,供大家参阅!
问路的基本句型
1.Excuse me.can you tell me the way to the hospital?对不起,你能告诉我去医院怎么走?
2.Excuse me.could you tell me how to get to the bus station?打扰一下你能告诉我怎样去公共汽车站吗
3.Excuse me could you tell me the way to the cinema?劳驾,你能告诉我去电影院怎么走?
4.I’m trying to find the post office.Could you help me?我想去邮局,你能帮一下忙吗?
5.Excuse me,is this the right way to the department store?打扰一下,这是去百货商店的路吗?
6.Would you mind showing me how to get to the hotel?你介意给我指一下去这个酒店的路吗?
7. Could you tell me which is the nearest way to the airport?你能告诉我去机场最近的路怎么走吗?
8.Excuse me,can you tell me the restaurant’s address?打扰一下,你能告诉我这家餐馆的地址吗?
9.How long will it take me to get there?到那儿需要多少时间?
10.Is there a public toilet nearby? 请问附近有没有公共厕所?
指路的英语短语
1.Go along the street until you come to the traffic lights. 沿这条路一直走到红绿灯那儿。
2.Turn right / left at the second crossing. (Take the second turning on the right / left.) 在第二个十字路口向右 / 左转弯。
3.Take a number 46 bus, and get off at the square. 坐46路公共汽车,在广场下车。
4.It's on the corner of Huaihai Street and Xizang Road. 在淮海路和西藏路的路口。
5.Go straight ahead along the bund and then turn left. 沿着外滩往前走,然后往走转弯。
6.It's only about ten minutes' walk. 那儿离这儿只有走大约10分钟的路。
I'd like to go to TianAnMen Square.我想去天安门广场。
I'd like to go to the supermarket.我想去超市。
Where is——? ——在哪儿?
Excuse me, do you know where … is, (please)?
Excuse me, where is the ……,(please)
Excuse me,is there a/an…near here?
Where is the nearest…?
Where can I find …?
Excuse me,can you direct me to…?
Excuse me,I wonder if you could do me a favour. I’m looking for…?
Would you show me the way?怎么走?
Could you show me how to get there?怎么走?
Excuse me,which is the way to…?
Can/could you tell me the way to …,(please)?
Could/Can you tell me how to get/go to…,(please)?
Excuse me,would you please show me the way to…?
Excuse me,would you mind telling me the way to…?
Excuse me. Do you know where the post office is?对不起,你知道邮局在哪里?
Excuse me. Can you point me to the nearest gas station?对不起,你能告诉我最近的加油站怎么走?
Excuse me. Can you give me quick directions to the movie theatre? 请问到电影院最快的路怎样走?
Excuse me. Do you know how to get to the Shopping mall from here?打扰一下,你知道从这里怎样去大型购物中心?
Excuse me. How do I get to the freeway from here?请问,从这里怎样去高速公路? Excuse me. I'm looking for Bank of America. I thought it was around here. Do you know where it is?打扰一下,我正在找美国银行,我认为它就在附近,你知道它在哪里吗? Excuse me. I'm looking for the post office. Do you know how to get there?打扰一下,我正在找邮局,你知道怎样走吗?
Excuse me. What is the best way to get to Seattle?请问,去西雅图最近的路怎么走? 有时往往更客气,用“请问”引出问路的句子。“请问”最常的表示方法是: Excuse me. May I ask you a question?
Excuse me. May I ask you for directions?
Could you help me?
“问路”的英文表达
Ask the way 问路
Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to the airport? 打扰了。你能告诉我去飞机场的路吗?
Excuse me. How can I get to Tian’anmen Square? 打扰了,我怎么去天安门广场?
Excuse me. Where is the Pacific Hotel?
对不起,请问太平洋宾馆在哪儿?
Excuse me. Which is the way to the No. 1 Middle School? 打扰一下,请问哪条路到一中?
Can you tell me how to get to the People’s Park? 你能告诉我怎么去人民公园吗?
Excuse me. Is there a cafe nearby?
麻烦一下,这附近有咖啡店吗?
Does this road lead to the Bank of China?
这条马路到/通向中国银行吗?
How far is it from Beijing Hotel to the Palace Museum? 从北京饭店到故宫有多远?
Can I go by bus?
我坐公共汽车能到吗?
Give directions 指路
Just go straight ahead, and turn left at the first crossing. 一直向前走,在第一个拐角处左转。
go straight ahead towards the building
Turn right at the first traffic lights.
Go this way. Follow the road back for about 500 meters. 这么走。沿着马路往回走大约500米。
Follow the road back 往回走
Go along the street.
沿着这条路走。
You can take the subway to get there.
你可以坐地铁到那儿。
It’s on my way. I’ll walk you there.
我顺路,陪你去吧。
It takes five minutes to get there by taxi.
乘出租车五分钟就到。
Go down this street until you see the tall building.
沿着这条路走,直到你看到那个高楼。
You can take No. 503 bus. 你可以乘503路公交车。
It’s over there. It’s in that direction. 在那儿,就在那个方向。
The museum is opposite the Great Hall of the People. 博物馆正对着人民大会堂。
The park is just on the left of this street.
公园就在马路的左侧。
The Oriental Plaza is located in the downtown area. 东方广场位于市中心。
You can’t miss it.
你一定找得到。
Sorry. I’m new here too.
不好意思,我也不熟。
Sorry, I’m a stranger here.