• 回答数

    6

  • 浏览数

    359

百变珠珠侠may
首页 > 英语培训 > 英文台词片段

6个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

奋斗的小俊俊

已采纳

英文电影经典台词摘抄100句如下:

1、Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

2、I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

我会开出他无法拒绝的条件。(《教父》1972)

3、You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)

4、Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

5、Here’s looking at you,kid.

永志不忘。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

6、Go ahead,make my day.

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

7、All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8、May the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

9、Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10、You talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

11、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?(《地狱天使》1930)

12、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)

13、Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)

14、I could dance with you'till the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.

我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。(《容易事》1933)

15、“You talking'to me?”

“你在跟我说话吗?”——《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976

16、“Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”

“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”——《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930

17、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。(《阿甘正传》)

18、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

19、I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!

我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!——《电视台风云》1976

20、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

21、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”

“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933

22、Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《诺博士》1962(“007”系列电影第一部)

23、There’s no place like home.

没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

24、I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25、Show me the money!

让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

26、Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.

弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

27、You can’t handle the truth!

你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

28、I want to be alone.

我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

29、After all,tomorrow is another day!

毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

30、I’ll have what she’s having.

我会拥有她所拥有的。——《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989

31、I’ll be back.

我会回来的。——《终结者》1984

32、The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.

最好的爱能唤醒灵魂启发我们追求卓越,会我们的心里种下热情的火苗,并带给我们的心灵平静。——《恋恋笔记本》

33、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in stain, some in gloss…But every once in a while you found someone who’s iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare.

有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,欺人若彩虹,遇上方知有。——《怦然心动》

34、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。——《扬基的骄傲》1942

35、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.

妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。——《阿甘正传》1994

36、We’ll always have Paris.

我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942

37、Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。——《扬帆》1942

38、Well,nobody’s perfect.

人无完人。——《热情似火》1959

39、You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?

你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。——《警探哈里》1971

40、You had me at“hello.”

当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。——《甜心先生》1996

41、There’s no crying in baseball!

在棒球运动中没有哭泣!——《红粉联盟》1992

42、A boy’s best friend is his mother.

一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。——《惊魂记》1960

43、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。——《华尔街》1987

44、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。——《教父II》1974

45、As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.

上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。——《乱世佳人》1939

46、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942

47、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!

等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!——《爵士歌手》1927

48、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。——《欲望号街车》1951

49、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。——《吸血鬼》1931

50、I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!——《壮志凌云》1986

51、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。——《死亡诗社》1989

52、I’m king of the world!

我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克号》1997,

53、I don't want to survive. I want to live.

我想要的不仅仅是生存,而是生活。

54、Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。——《越狱》

55、I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.

我看着菜单,并不代表我想吃!T-bag——《越狱》

56、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption

有些鸟儿是永远关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉。——《肖申克的救赎》

57、Politics and crime, they’re the same thing.《GODFATHER》

政治和罪恶其实是一样的。——《教父》

58、Even the strongest man needs friends.《GOD FATHER》

再强的人也需要朋友。——《教父》

59、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .

死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。——《角斗士》

60、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.——The Shawshank Redemption

坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救赎》

61、The truth is out there.——The X files

真相在那里。——《X档案》

62、I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story

我给你我的手.给你比金钱更珍贵的爱情.——《鬼魂VS爱情小说》

63、Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.

阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。——《星球大战-首部曲》

64、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你.——《乱世佳人》

65、To be or not to be, that’s a question.-"Hamlet"

生存还是死亡,这是一个问题。——《哈姆雷特》

66、Everything that has a begin has an end.

世间万物有始皆有终。——《黑客帝国》(1999)

67、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.

我们在这里不是因为我们自由,我们在这里是因为我们不自由。——《黑客帝国》

68、I’ll never let go ,I’ll never let go ,Jack .

我决不放弃,我决不放弃,杰克。——《泰坦尼克号》

69、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.(Titanic)

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。——《泰坦尼克号》

70、I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

71、我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。——《泰坦尼克号》

72、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡.——《阿甘正传》

73、I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

74、I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

75、What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!

21世纪什么最贵?人才!

76、An organization without discipline.

“有组织,无纪律。”

77、First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.

我本一心向明月,奈何明月照沟渠。

78、Who knows me understand my needs, I’m a mystery to he who know me not .

真是知我者谓我心忧,不知我者谓我何求啊。

79、I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。

我可以很负责地告诉你,黎叔很生气,后果很严重。

80、I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me.

大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫头片子玩儿了。——《加菲猫》

81、You had me at hello.

你一开口就征服了我!

82、I hate mondays.

我恨星期一。

83、Never send a man to do a cat's job.

决不要让人去做猫的工作。

84、Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.

钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。

85、One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。

86、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。

87、Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公知道。

88、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的背后,都有两个。

89、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。

90、The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚的,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

91、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系)。

92、Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.

不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。

93、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

94、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外,后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

95、“Your future depends on your dreams.”So go to sleep.

“现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。

96、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

97、Hard work never killed anybody.But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡!不过我不会用自己去证明。

98、Work fascinates me.I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶!尤其是看着别人工作。

99、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了馀地。

100、When two’s company, three’s the result!

两个人的状态是不稳定的,三个人才是!

英文台词片段

288 评论(15)

小蘑菇110

要么忙着活,要么忙着死 。——《肖申克的救赎》生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一块会是什么味道。——《阿甘正传》一生那么短,遗忘又那么漫长。——《泰坦尼克号》我们笑着说再见,却深知再见遥遥无期。——《海上钢琴师》每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都真正地活过。——《勇敢的心》死亡不是真正的逝去,遗忘才是。——《寻梦环游记》你永远也不晓得自己有多喜欢一个人,除非你看见他和别的人在一起。——《天使爱美丽》成年人的生活里没有容易二字。——《天气预报员》

328 评论(8)

CSYMiracle

电影中的台词都或多或少地展现了导演和编剧对人生、爱情乃至社会的思考,很多经典台词甚至有些激励人心的力量。分享几句正能量的台词。

1.来自《楚门的世界》

-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

早上好!假如再也见不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!

这句话真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用来做个性签名。

-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.

这个世界也许是假的,但并不缺少真心对待我们的人。

《楚门的世界》是一个被放大的我们的世界的写照,楚门过着一个被安排好的,由谎言构建的一生,而我们的生活,读书,结婚,工作,无不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚门在电影结束说出这句话,是对这个病态世界的和解。

-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。

我们的生活何尝不是如此?

-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

许多鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!

-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.

你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山顶。

2.来自《阿甘正传》,这部影片真的是我心中的励志影片之最。

-If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave,just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

出自《阿甘正传》,这句话跟通常我们接触到的鸡汤很不一样,它不是告诉你要勇往直前,而是告诉你不必逞强。

-Get busy living or get busy dying.

要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。

这也是出自《阿甘正传》。作文引用的经典句子,碌碌无为地等死和努力地生活,这是两种选择,必然带来两种人生。

-Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

所以不管如何,我们要保持期待。

-Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.

死亡只是我们生命的一部分,是我们所有人都注定要做的一件事。

-Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。这也是《阿甘正传》一直想要告诉我们的。

180 评论(15)

82海王子82

《海上钢琴师》1>“陆上的人喜欢寻根问底,虚度了大好光阴。冬天忧虑夏天的姗姗来迟,夏天则担心冬天的将至。所以他们不停四处游走,追求一个遥不可及、四季如夏的地方—我并不羡慕。” Why why why why why... I think land people waste a lot of time wondering why. Winter comes they can't wait for summer; summer comes they're living drilled of winter. That's why you're never tired of travelling, with chasing some place far away, where there's always summer. That doesn't sound like a good bet to me. 2>“所有那些城市,你就是无法看见尽头。尽头?拜托!拜托你给我看它的尽头在哪?当时,站在舷梯向外看还好。我那时穿着大衣,感觉也很棒,觉得自己前途无量,然后我就要下船去。放心!完全没问题!可是,阻止了我的脚步的,并不是我所看见的东西,而是我所无法看见的那些东西。你明白么?我看不见的那些。在那个无限蔓延的城市里,什么东西都有,可惟独没有尽头。根本就没有尽头。我看不见的是这一切的尽头,世界的尽头。” “All that city. You just couldn't see the end to it. The end? Please? You please just show me where it ends? It was all very fine on that gangway. And I was grand too, in my overcoat. I cut quite a figure. And I was getting off. Guaranteed. There was no problem. It wasn't what I saw that stopped me, Max. It was what I didn't see. You understand that? What I didn't see. In all that sprawling city there was everything except an end. There was no end. What I did not see was where the whole thing came to an end. The end of the world... ” 3.“你把我推到舷梯上然后扔给我一架有百万琴键的钢琴,百万千万的没有尽头的琴键,那是事实,max,它们没有尽头。那键盘是无限延伸的。然而如果琴键是无限的,那么在那架琴上就没有你能弹奏的音乐,你坐错了地方,那是上帝的钢琴。” “You get me up on that gangway and you're rolling out in front of me a keyboard of millions of keys, millions and billions of keys that never end, and that's the truth, Max. That they never end. That keyboard is infinite. And if that keyboard is infinite, then on that keyboard there is no music you can play. You're sitting on the wrong bench. That's God's piano. ” 4>“天啊!你……你看过那些街道吗?仅仅是街道,就有上千条!你下去该怎么办?你怎么选择其中一条来走?怎么选择“属于你自己的”一个女人,一栋房子,一块地,或者选择一道风景欣赏,选择一种方法死去。 ” “Christ! Did, did you see the streets? Just the streets… There were thousands of them! And how do you do it down there?How do you choose just one? One woman, one house, one piece of land to call your own, one landscape to look at, one way to die... ” 5>“那个世界好重,压在我身上。你甚至不知道它在哪里结束,你难道从来不为自己生活在无穷选择里而害怕得快崩溃掉吗?” “All that world is weighing down on me, you don't even know where it comes to an end, and aren't you ever just scared of breaking apart at the thought of it? The enormity of living it? ” 《肖申克的救赎》1>懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 2>监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。 Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 3>这些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就叫体制化。 These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized. 4>人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 5>有些鸟注定是不会被关在笼子里的,因为它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...

212 评论(9)

辛燃arzue

I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 《肖申克的救赎》

译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 《肖申克的救赎》

译文:你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 《肖申克的救赎》

译文:强者自救,圣者渡人。

First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.《肖申克的救赎》

译文:这些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就叫体制化。

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.《肖申克的救赎》

译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。

Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.《阿甘正传》

译文:人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。

Don't ever let anybody tell you they're better than you.《阿甘正传》

译文:不要让其它人说他们比你强。

If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs.《阿甘正传》

译文:如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚。

Now, my mama always told me that miracles happen every day. Some people don't think so,

but they do.《阿甘正传》

译文:妈妈总是对我说,每天都会有奇迹。有些人并不同意,但这是真的。

Stupid is as stupid does.《阿甘正传》

译文:做傻事的才是傻瓜。

167 评论(11)

张小凡09

《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛. 2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧. 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫. 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck.生活本来就全靠运气。 7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。 8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。 9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?为什么留恋一个不爱你的人? 9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双. 10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的. 11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运. 12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量. 13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象. 14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.《GARFIELD加菲猫》1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。 2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。 3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。 4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。 5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。 6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。 7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。 8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。 9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。 10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。 11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧 12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。 13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。 14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。 15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。《Gone with the wind乱世佳人》(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!不管怎样,明天是新的一天!(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.今后各自曲折,各自悲哀(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。(5)、I wish I could be more like you.我要像你一样就好了。(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。2.Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。3.Miracles happen every day.奇迹每天都在发生。4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.我和珍妮形影不离。5.Have you given any thought to your future?你有没有为将来打算过呢。6. You just stay away from me please.求你离开我。7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。8. It made me look like a duck in water.它让我如鱼得水。9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。10. I was messed up for a long time.这些年我一塌糊涂。11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

167 评论(9)

相关问答