• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    259

liyaze0102
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语对话预定餐厅

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

霸气Annie姐

已采纳

随着全球经济一体化和科技的迅猛发展,英语作为国际语言在现代社会中发挥着越来越重要的作用。我整理了关于餐厅订餐英语对话,欢迎阅读!

W= Waiter P= Patron

W: Hi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

服务生:嗨,我是乔治,今晚我将为您服务。您现在准备点菜还是稍待一会呢?

P: I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.

顾客:我现在点菜,我要烤鸡和玉米副餐。

W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.

服务生:在正餐之前您要来个开胃菜吗?今天的汤是我们最美味可口的蕃茄汤。

P: I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.

顾客:我不要汤,不过我要田园沙拉。

W: Can I get you anything to drink?

服务生:您要什么饮料吗?

P: Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.

顾客:好啊,我要一杯冰红茶。

W: Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.

服务生:好的,我很快会把您的饮料和沙拉送来。

P: Thank you. (to be continued)

顾客:谢谢。

-Good morning,afternoon,evening, sir,madorm. A table for two?

早上好,下午好,晚上好,先生,女士,两位吗?

-Yes, by the window, please.

是的,请给我靠窗户的。

-This way, please.

这边请。

-Thank you.

谢谢

-Good evening, please take your seats, gentlemen. Here are the menus. Would you like to drink something first?

晚上好,请坐,先生,这里是我们的菜单。你要先来点喝的吗?

-I'll have a coke cola with ice. What about you?

我想要可乐,你呢?

-A n apple juice, please.

苹果汁

-Thank you. Here we are.Coke cola with ice and apple juice . Are you ready to order now, gentlemen?

谢谢,请忙用,可乐和苹果汁。你准备好点菜了吗?先生

-No, we are still looking at the menu. Maybe you should recommend something for the main course?

没有,我们仍然在看菜单。你可以给我们推荐下主菜吗?

-Certainly. The T-bone steak is very good. I would suggest that you try this.

当然可以。T-骨牛扒很好,我建议你试下这个主菜。

-That's a good idea. I love beef steak, I'll have the T-bone steak.

好主意,我喜欢吃牛扒,我就点他了。

-How would you like it cooked?/How would you like you steak done?

你想要你的牛扒怎么做?/你想要你的牛扒几成熟?

-Rare ,Medium,Medium well,Well done.

三成,五成,七成,全熟

-Mushrooms and Carrots

蘑菇和胡萝卜

-And what would you like for your appetizer?

你想要什么餐前菜呢?

-I'll have salad and the baked salmon.

我们有沙拉和烤三文鱼。

-Thank you, sir. What about you, sir?

谢谢,你呢先生?

-I want salad.

我要沙拉。

-What is this ?

这是什么?

-It's lamb cooked with herbs and served with spaghetti.

它是羊扒,配香草和意粉

-That sounds very interesting, I'll try that.

听起来很不错啊!我试试

-Mashed potato, boiled potato or baked potato or pasta or rice?

你是要土豆泥,煮土豆还是烤土豆,意大利面,米饭?

-Mashed.

土豆泥

-Which sauce would you like ,we have black pepper sauce ,red wine sauce,onion sauce,vanilla sauce ,BBQ sauce,mushroom sauce?

你想要什么汁呢?我们有黑胡椒汁,红酒汁,洋葱汁,香草汁,烧汁,蘑菇汁?

-Good Evening, gentleman! Your wine list.

晚上好,这是就水单。

-Thank you. Let's see what they're got for us.

谢谢,让我看看我们要喝什么酒?

-I can recommend this red wine, sir. It's very popular.

我给你们推荐一款红酒,很流行

-OK, One bottle of this wine. How about you, Jim?

好的,来一瓶。你呢?吉姆

-Bring me some mineral water, please.

请给我一些矿泉水

-Certainly, sir

当然可以,先生

M: Excuse me!

W: Yes. Can I help you?

M: We're ready to order.

M: A cup of coffee for me, and a glass of apple juice for her.

W: Yes, how would you like your coffee?

M: Just black coffee.

M: Do you serve anything else besides drinks, say cake?

W: We also serve sandwiches and cakes.

M: Give me two pieces of cake.

英语对话预定餐厅

345 评论(13)

丶沫小若

情景对话是英语学习中不可或缺的一个环节。在初中英语课堂中,教师应尽可能地为学生设置一些语言活动情境,让学生在情境中培养兴趣和自信心,获取语言的知识。我整理了餐厅预定英语对话,欢迎阅读!

侍者:

How may I help you?

能为您做点什么?

迈克:

Yes. I'd like to reserve a table for dinner.

您好.我想预订一张桌子吃饭.

侍者:

How big a group are you expecting?

您大约有多少人?

迈克:

Six.

六个人.

侍者:

Would you like to reserve a private dinning room?

您需要定一个私人的隔间吗?

迈克:

That sounds like a good idea.

这主意不错.

侍者:

All right. May I have your name, sir?

好的先生能留下您的姓名吗?

迈克:

My name is Mike.

我叫迈克.

侍者:

What time will you be arriving?

您几点能到呢?

迈克:

Around 7:30 PM.

大约下午七点半吧.

侍者:

All right, we have reserved a private dinning room for you at 7:30 PM. Thanks for your calling.

好的.我已经为您定了私人的隔间.七点半可以确保为你准备好.感谢您打来电话订餐.

迈克:

Thank you very much.

谢谢.

A: I'd like to reserve a table for three at 7:00 this evening.

我想要订一张今晚7:00三个人的桌位。

B: Let me check. Hold on, please. Yes, that's fine. Smoking or nonsmoking area?

我来查查看。请稍候。是的,没问题。您要吸烟区还是非吸烟区?

A: Nonsmoking, please.

请给我非吸烟区的。

B: All right. May I have your name?

好的。请教您的大名是?

A: My name is Zhong.

敝姓钟。

B: How do you spell that, sir?

先生,请问怎么拼?

A: Z-H-O-N-G.

Z-H-O-N-G.

Frank:

I'd like to make a reservation for tonight.A table for two,please.

我想预定今晚一张两人桌的座位。

Marry:

For what time,sir?

几点的,先生?

Frank:

Around 8∶30.

晚上8:30分左右。

Marry:

May I have your name please,sir?

你能告诉我你的名字吗?

Frank:

Mr.Frank.

弗兰克先生。

Marry:

All right.A table for two for this evening at 8∶30 .

好的。今晚8:30分一张2人桌。

Frank:

Yes.

是的。

223 评论(15)

相关问答