wangyan0223
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面我为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:预订机票,欢迎大家学习!
预订机票情景对话一:
A:Excuse me,Miss.
A:小姐,打扎一下。
B:What can I do for you?
B:有事吗?
A:I've just heard an announcement that my flight has been delayed.
A:我刚听到广播,我乘坐的航班延误了。
B:What's your flight number?
B:您的航班号是多少?
A:Flight 64216 to Chengdu.
A:飞往成都的CA216航班。
B:Yes , it's true. It has been delayed.
B:是的,您的航班延误了。
A:Could you please tell me why?
A;您能告诉我是什么原因吗?
B:Yes,of course. The delay is due to heavy rain.
B:可以。由于大雨而延误了。
A:How long will the delay be? Do you have any further information about it?
A:要延误多久?您有进一步的消息吗?
B:I am sorry,we don't know the extent of the delay at present. But according to the latest weather forecast,there will be a change in weather soon.
B:很抱歉,我们现在也不知道会延误多久。但是根据最新的天气预报,天气很快会变好的。
A:We have to wait. Well , is it possible for the rain to stop before noon?
A:我们只能等了。嗯,中午前雨会停吗?
B:It's hard to say. Weather is so changeable in the summer. Please listen to the latest announce-ment about your flight.
B:很难说,夏天的天气多变。请收听有关航班的最新通告。
A:Yes,I will. Thanks a lot. Bye!
A:好的,我会的。非常感谢。再见!
B:Bye
B:再见!
预订机票情景对话二:
A:Hello! This is Air China Booking Office.
A:您好!中国国际航空公司售票处。
B:Hello! I'd like to reconfirm my flight reservation.
B:您好!我想确认我的订座。
A:May I know your flight number,please?
A:请问您的航班号码是多少?
B:It's flight CA169 , which leaves Beijing at 8 : 00 a.m. on January 20th.
B:CA169航班,1月20日早上八点离开北京的。
A:Oh,yes. That's our regular flight to Nanchang. Would you please tell me your name?
A:哦,是的。那是我们飞往南昌的定期航班。请问您的名字?
B:My name is Deng Li.
B:我叫邓立。
A:Yes, here you are. You're flying in economy class. Is that right?
A:好的,找到了。您要坐经济舱,对吗?
B:Oh,no.I'm sure I made a reservation for a first-class ticket.
B:噢,不是。我记得我订的是头等舱。
A:Let me check. Now,your ticket is in order. Thank you for calling to reconfirm.
A:我再看看。现在您的票全办妥了。谢谢您打电话来确认订座。
B:That's what I should do. And I don't want to lose it.
B:这是我应该做的。并且我不想失掉我的订座。
A:Quite right. If you don't confirm, the reservation will be cancelled 72 hours before the departure time. In order not to miss your flight, I think you should pick up your ticket as early as possible.
A:对。假如您不确认订座,起飞前72小时会被取消的。为了不错过航班,我想您应该尽早取票。
B:OK ! I shall.
B:好的!我会的。
预订机票情景对话三:
A:I'd like to book a ticket to Shanghai.
A:我想订一张去上海的机票。
B:When would you like to fly?
B:您想要什么时问的票?
A:As soon as possible. Do you have a flight tomorrow?
A:越快越好。你们明天有航班吗?
B:I will check, please hold on. Sorry to say that flight is all booked up. Can I book you for the 3rd of September?
B:让我查一下,请别挂机。对不起,航班都订满了。我能为您订9月3日的票吗?
A:That will be OK.
A:可以。
B:How many people are there in your party?
B:请问一行几人?
A:Just me this time.
A:这次只有我一个。
B:What class will you fly? Frst class? Business class? Or economy class?
B:您要什么舱位的?头等舱?商务舱?还是经济舱?
A:Economy class will be fine.
A:经济舱就很好。
B:Round trip or one way trip?
B:双程还是单程?
A:I would like to book a one way fip ticket.
A:我想要单程的。
B:How will you pay,cash or charge?
B:您如何付钱,现金还是划卡?
A:I would like to pay by check.
A:我想付支票。
B:I am sorry , we do not accept checks.
B:对不起,我们不接受支票。
A:I'll pay by charge card then.
A:那我就划卡吧。
B:Great. What name shall I put the reservation under?
B:好的。请问留谁的名字?
A:Lucy Green.
A;露西·格林。
B:You are booked;Ms. Green.
B:格林小姐,您的票已经订好了。
A:Thanks a lot.
A:非常感谢。
B:It's a pleasure.
B:不客气。
预订机票情景对话四:
A:Hello,China Travel Agency. Can I help you?
A:您好,中国旅行社。能为您服务吗?
B:Yes. I'd like to travel to London. So I want you to make a reservation for me on May 1 st.
B:是的。我想去伦敦旅游所以想让你替我预订一张5月1日的机票。
A:Just a moment, please. I'm sorry but the flights are fully booked on that day. The next available flight is on May 2nd.They have two flights, one at 9: 30 a. m. and another at 2: 00 p. m.Both flights have seats available.
A:请稍等。很抱歉,那天的票全部订完了。您能乘坐的下一趟航班是5月2日,有两次航班,一次是上午9: 30的,一次是下午2: 00的。两次航班都有座位。
B:That's great! I'd like to take the first available flight. I'll need an economy ticket
B:太好了!我想乘坐第一班飞机。我要一张经济舱的机位。
A:One way trip or round trip?
A:是单程机票还是往返机票?
B:One way trip. What's the fare,please?
B:单程机票。请问多少钱?
A:Economy fare for one way trip is 2,300 yuan.
A:经济舱的单程票价是2 300元。
B:I see. Is my ticket confirmed then?
B:我知道了。我的机票确认了吗?
A:Yes,I have confirmed your ticket.
A:是的,我已确认了您的机票。
B:Here is 2,300 yuan.
B:给你2 300元。
A:Thank you. Here is the ticket and receipt. Have a good time.
A.谢谢.这是机票和收据。祝您玩儿得高兴。
预订机票情景对话五:
A:Reservation Centre;.China Airlines. Can I help you?
A:中国航空公司订座中心。能帮您吗?
B:Yes. I'm coming to confirm my ticket.
B:是的,我来电确认我的机票。
A:May I have your name,please?
A:请问您叫什么名字?
B:My name is Zhu Ping. In fact , I have a reservation on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang,leaving Beijing at 2: 00 p. m. tomorrow. Now I'd like to make a change of my travel schedule. Is it possible to change my booking to the day after tomorrow?
B:我叫朱萍。我事先已订了飞镇江的125次航班机票,明天下午2: 00离开北京。可现在我想改变一下旅行日程。能不能将我的订票改到后 天?
A:Certainly.
A:当然可以。
B:Do you have a seat available on the same flight the day after tomorrow?
B:后天同次航班有座吗?
A:Yes. You are reconfirmed on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang , leaving Beijing at 2:00p. m. on Jan-uory 15th.
A:有,您已重新确认飞往镇江的125次航班机票,离开北京的时问为1月15日下午2: 00p.m
B:Thanks a lot.
B:多谢。
A:You are welcome.
A:不用谢。
小优的爱人
在初中英语对话教学中必须给学生创设一个真实的语言交际环境,为学生提供充分运用英语进行交流实践的机会,使学生能够加深理解、熟练掌握、灵活运用,达到学以致用的目的。我精心收集了关于商务接待的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
A:Excuse me, but are you Mr. Blake from Chicago?
对不起,您是来自芝加哥的布莱克先生吗?
B:Yes,Iam.
是的,正是。
A:I am from D&B Company,I am here to meet you,my name is Li Fei.
我是D&B公司的,我来接您,我的名字是李飞。
B:How do you do, Mr.Li? I'm glad to meet you!
你好,李先生,很高兴认识您。
A:I Glad to meet you, too. Welcome to Beijing!
我也是。欢迎来到北京!
B:I thank you! It's very nice of you to come and meet me.
谢谢,您前来接我真是太感谢了。
A:You are welcome.Oh,let me help you with your Baggage.
不客气,哦!让我来帮您拿行李吧!
B:Thanks a lot!
非常感谢!
A:Did you enjoy flight? Mr.Blake?
旅途愉快吗,布莱克先生?
B:On the whole,it's not bad except for a little turbulence.
除了有点儿颠簸外总的来说还不错。turbulence n.颠簸
A:How long did the flight take?
飞机飞了多长时间?
B:13 hours non-stop.
连着飞了13个小时。non-stop flight n.不停歇飞行
A:I think you must be exhausted. So hope you have a good rest after such a long trip!
我想您一定累了,希望您长途旅行后好好休息一下!exhausted a.精疲力尽的
B:Thank you!
谢谢!
A:It's our pleasure to have you here.I hope you will enjoy your stary here.
很高兴您能来,希望您在逗留期间感到满意。stay n.逗留
B:Thank you very much,I believe l will.
非常感谢,我相信一定会的。
A: Welcome to Beijing. Is this your first time in China?
欢迎来北京,这是你第一次来中国吗?
B: No, I have visited China several times, but it's my first visit to Beijing and I think it's a great honor to be invited to your beautiful city.
不是,我来中国已经很多次了,但这是我第一次来北京。我很荣幸应邀参观北京这做漂亮的城市。
A: It's our pleasure to have you here. I hope you will have a pleasant stay here.
也是我们的荣幸。祝您在北京玩的愉快。
B: Thank you. I'm sure I will have a wonderful time here.
谢谢,我确信我会在这里玩的很开心。
Mr. Hussein 与 Rose 所在公司的销售经理 Mr. Shelli 预约在11:30会面,看 Rose 怎样接待如约前来的 Mr. Hussein。
ROSE: Good morning. Can I help you?
MR HUSSEIN: Good morning. Is this Modern Office Ltd.?
ROSE: Yes it is。
MR HUSSEIN: I have an appointment with the Sales Manager at 11: 30.
ROSE: May I have your name, please?
MR HUSSEIN: Hussein. Omar Hussein. I'm from the Gulf Trading Company。
ROSE: Let me see...Ah yes, Mr. Hussein. Please take a seat, Mr. Hussein. I'll tell the Manager's Secretary you are here。
(DIALS)
MARIA: Mr. Shelli's Office。
ROSE: Hello Maria, this is Reception. Mr. Omar Hussein is here. He has an appointment with Mr. Shelli at 11:30.
MARIA: Mr. Omar Hussein?
ROSE: Yes, he's from the Gulf Trading Company。
MARIA: Oh, yes, that's right. I'll come and fetch him now。
ROSE: Thanks. (REPLACES PHONE) Mr. Shelli's secretary is coming down now。
MR HUSSEIN: Thank you。
MARIA: Mr. Hussein?
MR HUSSEIN: Yes, that's right。
MARIA: I'm the Sales Manager's secretary. Please come this way. I'll take you to his office。
优质英语培训问答知识库