唐尼小姐
Good morning, Mr. Miller.What's the matter? 早上好,米勒先生。哪儿不舒服? Good morning ,doctor, I feel dizzy and weak and I'm running a temperature. 早上好,医生。我感到头晕,而且发烧。 Do you have any other symptoms?
原来我在这里8
护士:早上好! Nurse: Good morning.
病人:你好! Patient: Good morning.
护士:请问哪里不舒服? Nurse: What seems to be the problem?
病人:失眠。 Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia..
护士:这种情况出现有多久了? Nurse: How long have you had the problem?
病人:三个月了。 Patient: Three months.
护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗? Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?
病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。 Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.
护士: 好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。 Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
病人:没问题。 请问我应该挂哪科? Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?
护士:您最好挂内科。 Nurse: You’d better go to the medical department.
病人:表填好,给你。 Patient: Here is my registration card.
护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。 Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,
病人:好的。请问我该怎么走? Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?
护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。 Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
病人:多谢了。 Patient: Thanks a lot.
护士:不客气。 Nurse: You’re welcome.
病人:早上好,大夫 Patient: Good morning, doctor.
医生:早上好,哪里不舒服? Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:最近有点失眠。 Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.
医生:这种情况有多久了? Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
病人:三个月了。 Doctor: Three months.
医生:服用过什么药吗? Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。 Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
医生:有头痛的情况吗? Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。 Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。 Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient’s blood pressure.)
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。 Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我该怎么呢? Patient: What should I do then?
医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。 Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don’t strain yourself too much.
病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。 Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I’ll do as you say.
医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。 Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I’m sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多谢了。再见! Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
医生:再见! Doctor: Bye!
巫毒小子
下面是我整理的 英语情景对话 看病,以供大家学习参考。
英语情景对话看病篇一:
病人:早上好,大夫
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?
Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:最近有点失眠。
Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.
医生:这种情况有多久了?
Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
病人:三个月了。
Doctor: Three months.
医生:服用过什么药吗?
Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。
Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
医生:有头痛的情况吗?
Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。
Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。
Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient’s blood pressure.)
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。
Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我该怎么呢?
Patient: What should I do then?
医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。
Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don’t strain yourself too much.
病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。
Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I’ll do as you say.
医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。
Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I’m sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多谢了。再见!
Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
医生:再见!
Doctor: Bye!
英语情景对话看病篇二:
Making a Doctor's Appointment
Doctor's Assistant: Good morning, Doctor Jensen's office. How may I help you?
Patient: Hello, I'd like to make an appointment to see Doctor Jensen, please.
Doctor's Assistant: Have you been in to see Doctor Jensen before?
Patient: Yes, I have. I had a physical last year.
Doctor's Assistant: Fine, what is your name?
Patient: This is Maria Sanchez.
Doctor's Assistant: Thank you Ms Sanchez, let me pull up your file.
Patient: I haven't been feeling very well lately.
Doctor's Assistant: Do you need urgent care?
Patient: No, not necessarily, but I'd like to see the doctor soon.
Doctor's Assistant: Of course, how about next Monday? There's a slot available at 10 in the morning. Patient: I'm afraid I'm working at 10. Is there anything available after three?
Doctor's Assistant: Let me see. Not on Monday, but we have a three o'clock opening next Wednesday. Would you like to come in then?
Patient: Yes, next Wednesday at three would be great.
Doctor's Assistant: Alright, I'll pencil you in for three o'clock next Wednesday. Patient: Thank you for your help.
Doctor's Assistant: Your welcome. We'll see you next week. Goodbye.
Patient: Goodbye.
英语情景对话看病篇三:
下午好,医生!
Good afternoon!What's your troubie?
下午好!怎么了?
I feel sick and I have a headache.
我感觉恶心,并且我头疼。
How long have you been like this?
你什么时候开始这样的呢?
Since last morning.
从昨天早上开始。
Do you have a fever?
你有没有发烧呢?
Yes, I do. This morning my temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade.
有,今天早上我烧到了39度。
Let me look you over carefully.
让我仔细看一看。
Is anything wrong with me?
我有什么事吗?
Yes,you've got the flu.Here are some pills for you.Please take them three times a day and drink moer water.
你得了流感。这是一些药丸。请一天喝三次,并多喝些水。
How soon can Ibe all right again?
我多久才会好?
If you have a good rest,you will be all right in three days.
如果你好好休息,你将在三天内好的
OK,thanks a lot!
好的非常感谢
throat 喉咙
tonsil 扁桃体
tongue 舌头
fever n. 发烧,高烧
temperature n. 温度
centigrade n. 摄氏
all over one’s body 周身,全身
run a temprature 发高烧
优质英语培训问答知识库