• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    179

重塑新我
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语对话两人大学

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

汤糖躺烫湯

已采纳

大学英语对话短文2人带翻译大学英语对话短文2人带翻译Linda:Oh,thatwouldbeinthepastaaisle.哦,那应该在面食那排里。nbsp;Tom:Whichai

英语对话两人大学

126 评论(15)

陌陌上阡

在我国,对话教学是伴随新课程改革而出现的一种新的教学形态,在近几年倍受关注。我精心收集了大学二人英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

Eric: Do you like Korean songs?

你喜欢韩国歌曲吗?

Zicci: Yes, very much. Chae Yeon is my favorite singer.

是的,非常喜欢。蔡妍是我最喜欢的歌手。

Eric: Really? How much do you know about her?

是吗?那你对她了解多少呢?

Zicci: As far as I know, she rose to fame with her hit single "Two of Us" in 2004.

据我所知,她在2004年凭借主打单曲《两个人》而成名。

Eric: That's right. Initially, she was simply viewed as yet another "sexy concept" singer, as many female singers were at that time. However, she had a fairly successful debut. She proved to be a great dancer, and she showed off her vocals in her ballad songs and live performances. That's her specialty.

对。最初,她被简单地认为是又一个走“性感路线”的歌手,就像当时的很多女歌手那样。然而,她首次登台演出就获得了神话般地成功。她证明了自己是一个非常厉害的舞者,并在民谣和现场表演中展示了她的唱功。那就是她的独特之处。

Zicci: Wow, I didn't expect that you should know so much about her.

哇塞,我没想到你竟然对她了解这么多。

Eric: For a long time, I've been considering my future life.

很长一段时间,我都在考虑自己未来的生活。

Zicci: So what are you expecting for your future?

那么你期待自己的未来应该是个什么样子呢?

Eric: Well, this is really a big question. I want to be a successful business man but things make me feel upset.

嗯,这还真是一个大问题。我想成为一位成功的商人,但事情总让我失望。

Zicci: Maybe it's your problem. Do you have any goals and plans?

也许问题出在你自己。你有目标和计划吗?

Eric: Honestly I'm not sure what my goal is. But I'm very interested in English .

老实说,我不确定自己的目标是什么。但我对英语很感兴趣。

Zicci: If you're willing to help people who want to learn English, then I think you can find your goal.

如果你愿意帮助那些想学英语的人,那么我认为你是可以找到自己的目标的。

Eirc: Yes, you're right. English Club is for people who want to learn English. I will do my best to help them and also improve my own English level at the same time.

是啊,你说对了。英语俱乐部就是献给想要学英语的人们的。我会尽最大努力去帮助他们,与此同时我也能提高自己的英语水平。

Ann: What are you reading?

你在看什么?

Lily: Newspaper. Do you remember the accident happening last month when we passed by?

报纸,你记得上个月的那个车祸,我们碰巧经过的那个吗?

Ann: Yes, I read it again on the newspaper next day. I remember the peace breaker was a drunken man.

记得,我在隔天报纸上也看到。我记得肇事者是个喝醉的男人。

Lily: That’s right. Look, this is the judgment.

对的。看,这是判决。

Ann: Wow, the judge sentenced him to 3 years’ important.

哇,法官判他三年监禁。

Lily: You look surprised. What’s wrong?

你看起来很惊讶,怎么了?

Ann: I don’t think it a fair judgment. Three years is too much.

我认为这个判决不公平。三年太重了。

Lily: You mustn’t have read it carefully. He also committed defalcation at the same time.

你一定没认真看,他同时还犯了挪用公款的罪。

Ann: Oh, I see. It’s here.

哦,我看到了,在这。

Lily: Trust the judge. The judgment is fair. So, shall we start our job?

相信法官,判决很公平。那么,我们可以开始工作了吗?

248 评论(9)

Dark大先生

不努力学习就想考上大学,那是痴心妄想。我精心收集了有关大学二人英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

A:May I know where you are going?

请问,你要去哪儿?

B:Yes. I want to go to Beijing Hotel.

我要去北京宾馆。

A:I'm sorry. You are going in the wrong direction.

对不起。你坐反方向了。

B:Oh no! What shall I do?

哦,不!我该怎么办?

A:Don't worry. You can get off at the next stop and go across the street through the overpass. The bus stop is right there.

别担心。你在下一站下车,经天桥过马路。那边就是车站。

B:Thank you very mucn.

非常感谢。

A:My pleasure.

不客气。

A:Good moming, sir.

先生,早上好。

B:Good morning.

早上好。

A:Would you mind moving to the middle of the bus?

麻烦你往车中间走走好吗?

B:Of course not. But I don't know when to get off.

没问题。但是我不知道什么时候下车。

A:Where are you going?

你要去哪儿?

B:I'm going to Wangfujing.

我要去王府井。

A:Don't worry. I'll let you know when we get there.

别担心,到那儿我告诉你。

B:Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

A:Excuse me, is this where I can catch a bus to the museum?

劳驾,去博物馆是不是在这里乘车?

B:Yes, you're at the right stop.

不错,是在这个车站。

A:Thank you.

谢谢。

B:Are you new here?

你是新到这个地方的吧?

A:Yes.

是的。

B:Have you got small change? They require exact fare.

你身上有零钱吗?他们要求乘客准数付车费。

A:Yes, I've got some coins. How much is the fare?

有的,我有一些硬币。车费多少?

B:One yuan. When you get on the front of the bus, just drop your money into the box.

一元。你从车的前门上车时,把钱丢进钱箱就行了。

A:I see. How often does this bus run at this time of day?

我明白了。这趟公共汽车一天开多少次?

B:It runs every ten minutes. Oh, here comes the bus.

每10分钟开一班。噢,公共汽车来了。

227 评论(13)

长安三太子

很抱歉,这个问题我们无法回答,您可以问问身边的人或者到相关的单位,祝您生活愉快。

183 评论(13)

相关问答