• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    248

秋意凉漠
首页 > 英语培训 > 购物情景英语

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

杜拉拉candy

已采纳

1 逛街购物买衬衫JOY: Why don't we get you some shirts?LOUIS: I want to leave. We've already been here two hours.JOY: But we should get you some shirts while we're here. You need summer shirts.LOUIS: I would rather buy them somewhere else.JOY: Why? They have everything here.LOUIS: I don't like shopping in malls.I like shopping on the street. There is more variety.JOY: Let's just look and see what they have.LOUIS: Alright.JOY: What about these shirts? Do you see anything you like?LOUIS: The styles here are too boring for me. I told you. I like street shopping.JOY: Oh, come on! Don't be so sour. These are beautiful shirts.I know if we don't buy some today, you will never go shopping by yourself.LOUIS: Sure I would.JOY: Here. Look at this shirt. Try it on.LOUIS: Do they have it in LARGE.JOY: I don't know. Let me look on the rack. Here is one. LARGE. Try it on.LOUIS: Where is the fitting room? I don't see it.JOY: The fitting rooms are over there.LOUIS: Okay, I will try it on.JOY: It looks good on you.LOUIS: I look like a nerd.JOY: No, it looks great.Why are you always like this when you're shopping? You know it looks good.LOUIS: Well, I don't think it's the best style for me.JOY: I think we'll buy this one. And I want you to try on this one too.LOUIS: Alright. Alright.JOY: You should be happy I want you to look good.If I let you shop for yourself, you would never buy anything.LOUIS: Yes, maybe. But I like street shopping. There is more variety.I'm sorry. I just don't like malls.乔伊:给你买一些衬衫吧。路易:我想走了,我们已经在这里逛了两个小时。乔伊:但是我们需要给你买几件衬衫,你需要夏天穿的衬衫。路易:我宁愿在别的地方买。乔伊:为什么?这里什么都有。路易:我不喜欢在购物中心买东西。我喜欢逛街购物,比较有选择性。乔伊:看看他们有什么就好。路易:好。乔伊:那些衬衫如何?有看到你喜欢的吗?路易:样式都不怎么样,我说过我喜欢逛街购物。乔伊:哦,别这样酸溜溜,这些衬衫都蛮漂亮的。如果我们今天不买的话,你不会自己来买的。路易:我会的。乔伊:看,这件衬衫,试试看。路易:有大号的吗?乔伊:我不知道,让我看看架上有没有。这件是大号的,试穿看看。路易:更衣室在哪里?我没看到。乔伊:更衣室在那里。好吧,我试穿看看。乔伊:看起来不错哦。路易:我看起来像傻瓜一样。乔伊:不会,很好看的。你为什么每次逛街都这样呢?很好看啊。路易:我认为这种款式不适合我。乔伊:我们就买这件吧,我要你也试试这一件。路易:好吧,好吧。乔伊:我帮你打扮你应该感到高兴。如果让你自已逛,你一定不会买任何东西。路易:也许吧。但我还是喜欢逛街购物,有比较多的东西可看。对不起,我就是不喜欢购物中心。希望能帮助到你吗,望采纳!

购物情景英语

181 评论(9)

越狱找食吃

随着中国对外交流的日益频繁,整个社会越来越重视英语的应用。英语口语表达作为英语的最重要的应用形式。我整理了关于购物英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!

S: Good afternoon, ma'am. Can I help you find an hing?

店员:午安,小姐。要我帮你找东西吗?

C: No, thanks. I'm just looking.

顾客:不用,谢谢,我只是看看而已。

S: We have a special on these skirts this week. Would you like to try one on?

店员:这个礼拜这些裙子是特价品,请问你要试穿一件看看吗?

C: No, thank you. I don't need any skirts.

顾客:不要,谢谢。我不需要任何裙子。

S: How about a blouse? This one here is the latest fashion.

店员:女用衬衫怎么样?这边这一件是最新款的。

C: No, thank you.

顾客:不要,谢谢。

S: Why not try on this lovely pair of shorts? I'm sure they'd look fabulous on you.

店员:何不试穿这件可爱的短裤呢?你穿起来一定非常好看哦。

C: No doubt. Look, I'm just browsing. If I need your help, I'll let you know.

顾客:那当然。是这样啦,我只随便看看而已。如果我需要你帮忙,我会让你知道。

S: Take a look at this dress Don't you think it's perfect for you, ma'am? Uh, where are you going, ma'am? Ma'am?

店员:看看这件衣服!小姐,你不认为它非常适合你吗?喂,小姐,你去哪 儿呢?小姐?

C: Okay, I want to change¥22,000.

顾客:好的,我要换22,000日元。

C2: Could you please fill out this form?

乙店员:请你填这张表格好吗?

C: Okay, here you are. ( She hands the completed form and the money to the clerk. )

顾客:好了,给你。(她拿了填好的表格和钱给银行职员。)

C2 : Here's your $200.

乙店员:200美元给你。

C : Thank you very much.

顾客:非常谢谢你。

C2 : Thank you.

乙店员:谢谢。

The customer is looking for a watch.

顾客正在找他喜欢的手表。

S: Let me suggest this one. It's an excellent watch, it looks good, and it's only $100.

店员:我向您推荐这个。它是一只非常好的手表,美观,而且只卖100元而已。

C: Hmm. That's not too bad. Does it have a stopwatch?

顾客:唔,还不错,它上面有秒表吗?

S: Uh, no. Analog watches don't come with stopwatches. You'll have to get a digital if you wanta stopwatch.

店员:嗯,没有,指针式手表没有秒表,如果您要有秒表的,就得买电子表。

C: Oh. I see. Where are your digital watches?

顾客:哦,我懂了。你们的电子表放在哪里?

S: Right here.

店员:就在这里。

C: I don't like this kind as much. Never mind the stopwatch then. I'll take that other one. Doyou take checks?

顾客:我对这款式不怎么喜欢,就别提秒表了,我买先前那一款的。你们收支票吗?

S: Yes. Make it out to Time After Time.

店员:当然,支票就开给Time After Time.

C: Here you are.

顾客:这是我的支票。

S: Thank you.

店员:谢谢您。

The caller is purchasing an airline ticket.

打电话的人正在买机票。

T: What date would you like to depart, sir?

旅行社职员:您想哪天启程呢,先生?

C: Do you have any seats for September 16th?

打电话者:你们9月16日有位子吗?

T: Let's see... I'm afraid the 16th is fully booked. But I have seats for the 17th.

旅行社职员:我看看……恐怕16号已经订满了。但17号有位子。

C: The 17th will be fine.

打电话者:17号可以。

T: And what date will you be returning?

旅行社职员:那您要哪一天回来呢?

C: Hmm, I guess on the 28th.

打电话者:嗯,我想是28号吧。

T: Okay, you' re booked on American Airlines flight 710,departing JFK at 6: 40 p. m. onSeptember 17th. Your return flight is flight 711, 'departing London' s HeathrowAirport at11:15 a. m. on September 28th.

旅行社职员:好的,您订的是9月17日晚上6:40在肯尼迪机场起飞的美国航空710班机。回程是9月28日早上111:15在伦敦希思罗机场起飞的711班机。

C: Sounds good. Thanks a lot.

打电话者:听起来很不错,真谢谢你。

The customer has just picked out a shirt and a pair of pants and the salesperson is gift-wrapping them for him.

顾客只挑了一件衬衫和一条裤子,接着店员把它们包起来给他。

C: What is your policy on returns?

顾客:你们怎么处理退货的事?

S:If you bring them back with your receipt within seven days, you'll get a full refund. Also, ifyou need alterations to the pants, just bring them in and we'll do them for free.

店员:如果您在7日之内携带收据退货,就可全额退款。此外,如果您需修改裤子,就把它们带来,我们会免费服务。

C: Sounds good.

顾客:听起来不错。

S: That'll be $70, please. Will you be paying by cash or charge?

店员:一共70美元,您要付现金还是刷卡呢?

C: Charge. Here's my card.

顾客:刷卡,这是我的卡。

S: Okay, sir, here you are. Thank you very much.

店员:好了,先生,请收回去。非常谢谢您。

C: Thank you.

顾客:谢谢。

253 评论(11)

难得明白

salesman: S Customer:CS: Hello What can I do for you.C: I would like to buy a kind of sugar that kids love very much.S: We have a lot of sugars for kids . They are all listed here, so you can choose yourself.C: I am not too sure which kind I should buy. S: Oh , let me think ,Which one would you like , domestic or import good?C: Domestic one is better. I would like to buy 2 kilograms, this one.S: OK , wait for a second .......here you are .C: Thank you. see you laterS: See you.

130 评论(9)

樱桃大丸子子

鞍山西道吃饭

107 评论(10)

相关问答