• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    247

木图先生
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语聊天对话作文

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

幸福家居

已采纳

Doctor: Come in, please. I'm Dr. Evans.Carl: I'm Carl Mathews.Doctor: Have a seat. What seems to be the problem?Carl: I've lost a little weight recently, and I don't seem to have as much energy. My head and stomach were killing me yesterday. I might have had a fever, and I thought I ate something bad because I had the runs.Doctor: (checking Carl's file) Everything was fine your last checkup 3 months ago. Are you eating OK? Do you bring anything up?Carl: I'm eating fine, more or less. Last night, I thought I was going to vomit.Doctor: Do you sleep well?Carl: A little fitfully sometimes. This morning, I felt too sick to even get out of bed.Doctor:(after checking Carl's heartbeat, blood pressure, and temperature) Everything seems to be OK. Any other symptoms?Carl: No, nothing I can think of. I must say that things have been quite hectic around the office, recently.Doctor: I think you may have a touch of the flu that's going around. And you do seem a little tired. I'll give you a flu shot and I recommend you take some vitamin supplements. Try to take it easier at work for a while, too.

英语聊天对话作文

162 评论(11)

秋水伊人ying

随着全球经济一体化的发展,我国的教育和文化等方面也在不断地向前发展。英语作为全球通用的语言,是不同国家的人们之间沟通的桥梁。我精心收集了两人英语对话范文,供大家欣赏学习!

Jaco: Hi, I am Jaco McGuire. You must be Mr. Simpson. I’m here to pick up your girl Jessica.

你好。我是杰克麦奎尔。您肯定是辛普森先生。我是来接您女儿杰西卡的。

Mr. Simpson: Okay, kid. She is upstairs changing. Where are you taking her?

好的。她在楼上换衣服。你要带她去哪里?

Jaco: We are going to movies. Romeo and Juliet.

我们要去看电影《罗密欧与朱丽叶》。

Mr. Simpson: That’s a good one. Her mom and I went out to see that movie too on our first date. But I don’t like the ending.

那部电影不错。她妈妈和我的第一次约会也是看了这部电影。可是我不喜欢结局。

Jaco: Me, neither. They should have lived happily ever after.

我也不喜欢。他们本应该永远幸福的生活在一起的。

Mr. Simpson: Thanks to her stupid Dad and cousin, they both died. Family hatred should not have got in the way of love. Do you hate me?

就是因为那个迂腐的父亲和表哥,他们都死了。家庭仇恨不应该介入爱情的。你讨厌我吗?

Jaco: No, absolutely not. You are a nice man. Jessica talked a lot about you.

不,当然不了。您是一个好人。杰西卡经常提起您。

Mr. Simpson: Really? Nothing bad, I hope. Whose fault you think made the two split up for ever? Let’s show some honesty here. Are you going to kill me if I say you are not allowed to meet my Jesse?

是吗?没什么坏话吧。你觉得他们俩个人永别是谁的错啊?我们坦诚点儿。如果我说你不可以见我的杰西,你会杀了我吗?

Jaco: I, uh, No. No. But I need to know why. If it is my fault, or you don’t think I am good enough for her, I will do everything that I can to improve myself.

我,恩,不会。不会的。但是我要知道为什么。如果是我的问题,或者您认为我配不上她,我会尽一切努力来提高自己。

Mr. Simpson: Kidding, kid. Relax. Call me Carl. Now we are on the first-name bases. Take care of my girl.

放松点儿,开玩笑的。叫我卡尔吧。现在我们可以直呼其名了。好好照顾我的女儿。

Judy: Hester is a very tough woman. She protects her love at the cost of being charged with adultery.

海丝特是一个坚强的女人。她以被控通奸罪的代价保护着自己的爱人。

Sherry: The Scarlet Letter? Maybe that’s the true meaning of love.

《红字》?可能那就是爱情的真谛吧。

Judy: Her husband Chillingworth is the most miserable man in the world. He lived on revenge, which was caused by himself.

她丈夫齐灵渥斯是这个世界上最悲惨的人。他靠复仇活着,而这一切的仇恨是他自己造成的。

Sherry: He disappeared at first. At that time, it is very normal for his wife to think that he might have died. And he is much older than Hester. Such a pervert.

一开始他失踪了。那个年代,他妻子认为他可能死了,是很正常的事情。而且他比海丝特年长很多唉。真是个色狼。

Judy: That was a time of savageness and chauvinism.

那是个充斥着野蛮和沙文主义的年代。

Sherry: He doesn’t love Hester. He is mad at her because she had an affair with another man. Why Hester married him since she did not like him at all?

他根本不爱海思特。他生气是因为她有了外遇。可为什么海丝特要嫁给他呢?既然她一点儿都不爱他?

Judy: Maybe she didn’t know that until she met Dimmesdale. It happens. It’s like I never meet the right person until I am engaged.

可能是遇到丁梅斯代尔以后,她才知道的吧。这是常有的事情。好比我吧,直到自己订婚了,才遇到了一个自己心仪的。

Sherry: Seems you have got a long story to tell.

貌似你要有一段很长的故事要说咯。

Judy: But she was wrong about her love. Dimmesdale is selfish. How could can he watch his love be punished?

可她看错了她的爱人。丁梅斯代尔是个自私的家伙。他怎么可以眼看着自己的爱人被惩罚呢?

Sherry: He has been suffering from psychological distress. In the end, he died after confessing to the public and his love. God has his choice.

他心里一直备受煎熬。最后,他在像公众和爱人面前忏悔以后,一命呜呼了。上帝什么都知道的。

Tom: I heard that you didn't pass the exam.

我听说你考试没过。

Bob: Yes. What a disappointment.

是啊。真扫兴。

Tom: Did you prepare for it?

你有准备吗?

Bob: Of course yes.

当然有。

Tom: This is so strange.

那就奇怪了。

Bob: I agree with you.

是啊。

Tom: Just let it go. There's nothing you can do about it.

就让它去吧。这事一点办法也没有。

Bob: Maybe.

或许吧。

Tom: Cheer up.Let's go to look for fun.

振作起来。我们去找点乐子。

Bob: OK,Let us go.

好吧,走。

137 评论(10)

baibaicause

在小学英语教学中,创设生动形象的情境,既能活跃课堂气氛,激发学生的学习兴趣,锻炼学生的语言能力,又能培养学生的思维能力和想象能力。我整理了简单的日常英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!

In the office, Steven and Jack are talking about the recent election.

办公室里,史蒂文和杰克讨论着近来的竞选。

Steven: Jack, what do you think about the election?

史蒂文:杰克,你怎么看待这次竞选?

Jack: I think the campaign is a blockbuster.

杰克:我觉得这次竞选声势浩大。

Steven: How many people have flung their hats into the ring?

史蒂文:有多少人参加了竞选?

Jack: Finally 100 candidates ran for one seat.

杰克:最终有100人竞选1个席位。

Steven: Who do you think will be elected?

史蒂文;你认为谁会当选?

Jack: It's hard to say. They all had an active campaign to round up the votes.

杰克:这很难说,他们都枳极开展竞选运动来拉选票。

Steven: I think Mr. White would be elected, you know he has spent millions in this campaign and he blasted the opposition in his campaign speech.

史蒂文:我觉得怀特先生会当选, 他在这次竞选活动中花了数百万,并在竞选演说中猛烈地抨击他的对手。

Jack: Maybe. Who knows?

杰克:或许吧,谁知道呢。

Steven and Susan are talking about the harm ofgambling.

史蒂文和苏珊正在讨论赌博的危害。

Susan: Have you heard that Tom and his wifedivorced?

苏珊:你听说汤姆和他妻子离婚的事了吗?

Steven: I didn't hear that. But I can deduce thereason.

史蒂文:没有听说,不过我可以推断出原因。

Susan: Really? Say it!

苏珊:是吗?说说看。

Steven: Tom is a kind guy, but addicted to gambling. He spends all his time gambling in thecasino. And his wife can't put up with his incessant gambling any longer, so she divorced him.Is that right?

史蒂文:汤姆是个好人,但却赌博成瘾,他把时间都消磨在赌场上。他的妻子再也无法忍受他不断赌博,于是就和他离婚了。对吗?

Susan: Yeah, quite right. Gambling broke up a happy family.

苏珊:完全正确。你看赌博竟然毁了一个幸福的家庭。

Steven: Yeah! Gambling is often a curse. By gambling we lose time and treasure, two thingsmost precious to a man.

史蒂文:是啊。赌博往往是个祸根,浪费时间和金钱,这两样是人生最珍贵的东西。

Susan: Besides that, many people took to gambling and got in over their heads, and graduallyruined themselves.

苏珊:此外,许多人染上了赌博的恶习,愈陷愈深,慢慢地走上了毁灭的道路。

Steven: In a word, gambling is a vice. We should be away from it.

史蒂文:总而言之,赌博足一种恶习,我们应该远离它。

Steven and Julia is talking about their neighbourTom.

史蒂文和茱莉正在谈论邻居汤姆。

Steven: I've heard that Tom is going to move.

史蒂文:我听说汤姆要搬走了。

Julia: What? Are you sure about that?

茱莉娅:什么?你确定?

Steven: Yeah, he is going to move next month.

史蒂文:嗯,他下个月就要搬走。

Julia: Where is he going?

茱莉娅:那他去哪里啊?

Steven: He is going to Canada and to live with his son.

史蒂文:他准备去加拿大,去和儿子一起生活。

Julia: What a pity!

茱莉娅:真遗憾!

Steven: Why did you say that? It's a good thing for him to live with his son.

史蒂文:你为什么这样说?能和儿子住在一起,对汤姆是一件好事啊!

Julia:I know that. But it's pity for us to lose such a good neighbour. You know I alwaysappreciate Tom's company.

茱莉娅:我知道。但是失去一位好邻居对我们来说是一件憾事。我真的喜欢汤姆做咱们的邻居。

Steven: Me too. But anyway we hope he lives happily in the future.

史蒂文:我也是。但不论如何,我们希望他日后生活得幸福。

248 评论(15)

么么1009

我不是太懂英文

212 评论(9)

相关问答