dianpingyao
(一)中国式常用口语之英语之表达馄饨 wonton锅贴 guotie (fried jiaozi)花卷 steamed twisted rolls套餐 set meal盒饭 box lunch; Chinese take-away米豆腐 rice tofu魔芋豆腐 konjak tofu米粉 rice noodles冰糖葫芦 a stick of sugar-coated haws (or apples,etc.)火锅 chafing dish八宝饭 eight-treasure rice pudding粉丝 glass noodles豆腐脑 jellied bean curd近一季度见诸报端的中国现代特色词汇翻译基层监督 grass-roots supervision基础税率 base tariff level婚介所 matrimonial agency婚外恋 extramarital love婚纱摄影 bride photo黑心棉 shoddy cotton机器阅卷 machine scoring即开型奖券 scratch-open ticket/lottery集中精力把经济建设搞上去 go all out for economicdevelopment价格听证会 public price hearings甲A球队 Division A Soccer Team家政服务 household management service加强舆论监督 ensure the correct orientation is maintained in public opinion假帐 accounting fraud叫板 challenge; pick a quarrel矫情 use lame arguments渐进式*** gradual Taiwan independence借调 temporarily transfer扩大中等收入者比重 Raise the proportion of the middleincomegroup.扩大内需,刺激消费expand domestic demand andconsumption安居工程 housing project for low-income urban residents信息化 information-based&#59; informationization智力密集型 concentration of brain power&#59; knowledgeintensive外资企业 overseas-funded enterprises下岗职工 laid-off workers分流 reposition of redundant personnel三角债 chain debts素质教育 education for all-round development豆腐渣工程 jerry-built projects社会治安情况 law-and-order situation民族国家 nation state“***” "independence of Taiwan"台湾当局 Taiwan authorities台湾同胞 Taiwan coMPAtriots台湾是中国领土不可分割的一部分。Taiwan is an inalienablepart of the Chineseterritory.西部大开发 Development of the West Regions可持续性发展 sustainable development风险投资 risk investment通货紧缩 deflation扩大内需 to expand domestic demand计算机辅助教学 computer-assisted instruction ( CAI )网络空间 cyberspace虚拟现实 virtual reality网民 netizen ( net citizen )电脑犯罪 computer crime电子商务 the e-business网上购物 shopping online应试教育 exam-oriented education学生减负 to reduce study load总裁助理 assistant president综合治理 comprehensive treatment安居工程 housing project for low-income urbanresidents信息化 information-based; informationization智力密集型 concentration of brain power; knowledgeintensive外资企业 overseas-funded enterprises下岗职工 laid-off workers分流 reposition of redundant personnel三角债 chain debts素质教育 education for all-round development豆腐渣工程 jerry-built projects社会治安情况 law-and-order situation西部大开发 Development of the West Regions可持续性发展 sustainable development风险投资 risk investment通货紧缩 deflation扩大内需 to expand domestic demand计算机辅助教学 computer-assisted instruction ( CAI )网络空间 cyberspace虚拟现实 virtual reality网民 netizen ( net citizen )电脑犯罪 computer crime电子商务 the e-business网上购物 shopping online应试教育 exam-oriented education学生减负 to reduce study load下岗 laid-off workers下海 plunge into the commercial sea下网 off line小康之家 well-off family; comfortably-off family新秀 up-and-coming star, rising star新新人类 New Human Being ; X Generation信息港 info port形象小姐 / 先生 image representative of a productor a brand虚拟网 virtual net学生处 students' affairs division研究生毕业证 / 学位证 graduate diploma/graudatedegree'sdiploma摇钱树 cash cow以人为本 people oriented; people foremost义务教育 compulsory education易拉罐 pop can应试教育 examination-oriented education system舆论导向 direction of public opinion运球 dribble在职博士生 on-job doctorate早恋 puppy love招生就业指导办公室 enrolment and vocation guidanceoffice证券营业部 stock exchange; security exchange知识产权 intellectual property rights中专生 secondary specialized or technical schoolstudent中流砥柱 mainstay, chief corner stone专卖店 exclusive agency; franchised store自我保护意识 self-protection awareness综合国力 comprehensive national strength综合业务数字网 integrated service digital network(ISDN)公正、公平、公开 just, fair and open好莱坞大片 Hollywood blockbuster黄金时段 prime time假唱 lip-synch劲射 power shot拉拉队 cheering squad来电显示电话机 caller ID telephone论文答辩 (thesis) oral defense泡沫经济 bubble economy票贩子 scalper, ticket tout拳头产品 competitive products; knock-out products;blockbuster三角恋爱 love triangle三 维 动 画 片 three-dimensional animation" 扫黄 " 、 " 打非 " eliminate pornography andillegalpublications申办奥运会 bid for the Olympic Games实现中华民伟大复兴 bring about a great rejuvenationof the Chinesenation市场疲软 sluggish market素质教育 education for all-around development筒子楼: tube-shaped apartment脱贫致富 cast (shake, throw) off poverty and setout on a road toprosperity网吧 Internet bar网恋 online love affair网上冲浪 surf the Internet网上交易平台 online trading platform网友 net friend无人售票 self-service ticketing无绳来电显示电话 cordless telephone with caller ID无线应用协议 WAP ( wireless application protocol(二)爆笑--用中文读英语peevish------"劈为尸体"------暴躁的hermit-------"何处觅她"-------隐士bawdy-------"鸨"----------------淫秽的asthma------"阿诗玛"-----------气管炎bauble-------"抱吧"-------------不值钱的珠宝(才让你随便拿)scrooge------"死固执"----------吝啬的howler-------"好乐"-------------滑稽可笑的错误howl---------"号、嚎"-----------咆哮,大声哭笑belle---------"贝勒"(格格之类的)----美女may---------"美"----------------少女hustler-------"哈斯勒"(德国队中场)------非常活跃的人stamina------"斯塔姆"(荷兰队后卫)------体力、耐力好torrid--------"太热的"------------酷热的lynch--------"凌迟"---------------私刑处死lasso-------- "拉索"(东北话)------绳子bale--------"背"(东北话:点背)----灾祸,不幸dolt---------"逗他"----------------蠢人parsimonious----"怕失去money"---节俭的dross--------"渣滓"--------------浮渣,糟粕cacophony---"卡壳"------------ 刺耳的声音lassitude-------"懒散态度"------没精打采的dart-------------"打他"-----------飞标fen-------------"粪"---------------泥沼,湿地appall---------"我怕"------------惊骇,吓人bazaar---------"巴扎"(新疆话)------集市gaggle---------"嘎嘎"(鹅叫声)------鹅群gargantuan-----"高高大"---------巨大的,高大的obstinate------"我不听你的"-----倔强固执的ponderous-----"胖得要死"----笨重的yokel--------"游寇"----乡下人dangle------"荡啊"----吊胃口deed--------"地的"----地契pugnacious---"派哥们来事儿"(来事儿是找茬的意思)---好斗的mourn-----"妈坶!"-----哀悼shun-------"闪"------闪避pawn------"爬(的)人"---小人物,走卒limbo-----"凌波(微步)"(段誉的招)---不稳定,模糊状态innuendo---"阴里狠毒"-----暗讽taboo-------"他不"------忌讳woo--------"喔喔"-----(MM对着帅哥乱叫)求爱chap------"扯破"-----(皮肤)皴裂rifle-------"来富"-----抢劫rout-------"饶他"-----(敌人已经)溃败sate------"赛特"------(MM要逛完赛特之后才能)满足saturnalia----"洒脱来扭"-----纵情狂欢schism-------"撕纸(协议)"----组织分裂下面两个词深有体会,所以很牵强的列进来,来点中英文结合的forgo------"for狗"----(MM)抛弃(我),是不是把我的爱心拿去喂狗了!propitiate-拆分为prop(靠山)+it (它-大款)+ate(吃饭),靠它吃饭---讨好souse----"缫丝"--(纺织工业中的一道工序)浸在水中sting-----"死叮"----叮蛰tantrum---"太蠢!"--(BOSS)勃然大怒jabber---"结巴"---说话不清楚giggle---"咯咯"---傻笑coup-----"酷!"---好主意totem----"图腾"-图腾(只是为了收录!)caulk----"卡壳"---填塞,堵住torpor---"太婆"---(老年人嘛)有气无力的hone----"霍霍!"-磨刀(霍霍向牛羊)hood----"护的"----头巾(大冬天的,保护耳朵)ravel-----"热窝(上的蚂蚁)"---使混乱,使纠缠tout------"套他"-----招徕,劝诱scowl----"思考"----(当然)皱着眉头(想啦)insouciant---in(处于)+"舒心的"---无忧无虑的
菩小帅傲娇脸
46. Have you any temperature (a cough, a bed headach)?
你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?
47.Have your ever had jaundice (low grade fever,any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?
你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?
48.Do you sufer from heartburn stomachaches (loose bowel movements,chest pains)?
你的胃有过烧心感(稀便,胸痛)吗?
49. Do your want to have your tooth extracted (tooth filled, dressing changed,blood pressure checked?
你要拔牙(补牙,换药,量血压)吗?
50.Let me examine you please.
我给你检查一下.
51.Please take off your shoes and lie down.
请脱鞋,躺下.
52,Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.
请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带.
53.Please take off your trousers.
请脱下裤子.
54. Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side)。
请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。
55.Please bend your knees.
请屈膝.
56.pleare relax.
请放松.
57. Please breathe deeply(normally).
请深呼正常呼吸).
58. Please stick Out your tongue.
请伸出舌头.
59.Please let me feel your pulse.
让我摸摸你的脉搏。
60.Let me take your blood pressure
我给你量一下血压.
61.Pleas,lift your left leg(right leg)
请抬起你的左腿(右腿).
62. Please open your mouth and say "Ah".
请张开口说"啊"
63. It is normal(essentially normal).
结果正常(基本正常).
64.Have you ever received any treatment before?
你以前治过吗?
65. Has it gotten worse?
情况变坏了吗?
66.Has it happened before?
这种情况以前发生过吗?
67. Are you feeling better?
你觉着好一些吗?
68.Is the pain gentting less?
疼痛减轻些了吗?
69. Does it still hurt?
还疼吗?
70.How long have you had this pain?
你从什么时侯开始有这种痛的?
71. What kind of pain is it?
是什么样的痛?
72. Please tell me something of your past illnesses.
请告诉我你过去的病史。
73. Is there any blood in your stool(urine,sputum)?
你的大便里(尿里,痰里)有血吗?
Are you feeling all right?
您是感觉好吗?
Are you feeling nausea?
您是感觉恶心吗?
Are your bowels acting properly?
您的肠能适当地行动吗?
Are your bowels regular?
您的肠的运动是规则吗?
Did you have pains here before?
您这里有以前痛吗?
Do you cough?
你咳嗽吗?
Do you feel short of breath sometimes?
您有时感觉呼吸急促吗?
Do you feel short-winded?
你有时感觉短促的喘气吗?
Do you feel tired?
您感到疲乏吗?
Do you have any appetite? Do you have difficulty breathing?
您有胃口吗? 您有呼吸困难吗?
Does it hurt?
心脏感到痛吗?
Have you ever had this experience before?
您以前曾经有这 经验 吗?
Have you got any chronic diseases in the past?
您从前得过慢性疾病吗?
Have you got any feeling of nausea?
您有恶心的感觉吗?
Have you lost weight recently?
您的体重最近减轻了吗?
Have you taken anything for it?
您为它采取了各种方式了吗?
How about your appetite?
您的胃口怎么样?
How bad is it?
它有多么坏?
How far pregnant are you?
您怀孕多久了?
How long has it been this way?
这样多久了?
How long has this been going on?
继续这样多久了?
How long have you been ill?
您这样不舒服有多久了?
How long have you been like this?
您像这样有多久了?
How long have you had it?
你有这个毛病有多久了?
How long have you had this trouble?
你有这麻烦多久了?
How\'re you feeling now?
您现在感觉怎么样了?
How\'s your rheumatism?
您的关节感觉怎么样?
How\'s your sleep?
你的睡眠情况怎么样?
Since when have you been feeling like this?
您感觉象这样是从什么时候开始的?
What did you eat yesterday?
您昨天吃了什么?
What do you complain of?
您说什么?
What hurts you?
你那里痛?
What seems to be the matter?
似乎是什么问题?
What seems to be the trouble?
似乎是什么麻烦?友情忠告:经常性的参加医学检验:将疾病尽早控制。
What sort of pain do you get there?
您什么地方痛?
What\'s the matter with you?
怎么了您?