• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    277

烟圈缠绕0
首页 > 英语培训 > 酒店常用英文对话

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

二x小b姐

已采纳

在课堂情景对话教学中,如何调动学生参与度、串联所学知识、提高学生情景对话的能力,是对话教学中的关键和目标。我整理了酒店常用英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!

B:

This is your room.After you,sir.May i put your bags here?

这是你的房间先生。我可以吧你的行李放在这里吗?

G:

Sure,Just put them anywhere.

当然,随便放吧。

B:

Here is your room key,Is this the correct number of bags?

这是您的房间钥匙,行李的件数对了的吧?

G:

Let's see.Yes,that's all.

让我看看。是的,全在这儿了。

B:

May i hang your coat in the closet,sir?

先生,你的外衣我给你挂在衣柜里可以吗?

G:

Ah,yes.Thank you!

啊,好的,谢谢你!

B:

You're welcome,sir.Shall i open the curtains for you?

欢迎光临先生。要不要我为你打开窗帘?

G:

Yes,that's a good idea.

好的,好主意。

B:

Anything else(can i do),sir?

先生,还需要帮忙吗?

G:

No,i guess that's all.

应该不需要了。

O:

Good moring,Jinjiang Hotel.May i help you?

早上好,锦江饭店。需要我帮忙吗?

G:

Yes,Could you tell me how to get to your hotel?

是的,你能告诉我怎么去酒店?

O:

Where will you be coming from,sir?

你从哪儿来的,先生?

G:

From the railway station.

从火车站来的

O:

It's about a 20-minute walk.If you like,you can take No.20 Bus.It'll take you right here.

大约20分钟的行程,如果你愿意可以在这里做20号巴士。

G:

Good,thank you.

好的,谢谢你。

O:

You are welcome,sir.We look forward to serving you.

欢迎您先生。我们期待你的光临。

R:

Changhong Hotel.May i help you ?

长虹饭店。需要我帮忙吗?

G:

I'm phoning from the U.S.A I want some information before making a reservation.

我从美国打的电话。我在我来之前想先订个酒店。

R:

Yes,madam.How can i help you?

是的,夫人,我怎样帮你呢?

G:

The first thing i want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.

第一,我想知道从机场到酒店要多久。

R:

Only fifteen minutes drive.

只需要15分钟。

G:

Do you have a conference room?

你会议室吗?

R:

We have a conference hall that seats four hundred.We also have eight meeting rooms which seat twenty persons sach.

我们有分别可以容纳400人,还有8人,或者20人的会议室。

G:

So you must have a business center.

所以,是有商务中心的。

R:

Yes,madam.The business center offers twenty-four service.We can provide secretarial and translation services and we of course have fax and telex.

是的,夫人,在2004年商务中心提供了服务。我们可以提供秘书,翻译服务,我们当然有传真和电传。

G:

What do you charge for double and single rooms?

你这的单人间和双人间分别怎么收费的?

R:

Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.

单人房要320元,而双人房每天要收480元

G:

That sounds very reasonable.Well,i'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.

这听起来似乎很合理.好吧,我得和老板谈谈再决定。

R:

Do you need any further information,madam?

夫人,你还需要什么资料吗?

G:

Ah,yes.Is there a boutique in the hotel?

啊,是的,酒店这有精品店吗?

R:

Yes,madam.In fact,we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques,a souvenir shop and supermarket.

是的,夫人,事实上,我们这有时装精品店,礼品店和超市。

G:

Thank you for all information.

谢谢您的所有信息。

R:

Thank you for calling the Changhong.

感谢您致电长虹.

酒店常用英文对话

179 评论(15)

惊艳你的眼

小学英语对话课,是整个小学英语教学中一个必不可少的组成部分。我整理了酒店客房常用英语对话,欢迎阅读!

Good morning sir ,welcome to The ritz-carlton Shanghai! 早上好,欢迎来到上海丽思 卡尔顿酒店

Good morning,How are you? 早上好,你好吗?

Pretty good,How many pieces of luggage do you have? 非常好!请问您有几件行李呢?

Just one behind in the taxi! 就是出租车后面的一件!

Have you made a reservation ,sir? 请问您有预定吗?

Absolutely! 没错!

This way sir! I will show you to the reception. 这边请先生,我带您去前台办理入住!

Steven has checked in. Due to a meeting, he has to request an early morning call.

史蒂文已经办理好了入住手续。由于要参加一个会议,他不得不要求一个早叫服务。

Steven: Good evening! This is Mr. Smith in room 609.

史蒂文:晚上好,我是609房间的史密斯先生。

Receptionist: Good evening, Mr. Smith, What can I do for you?

接待员:晚上好,史密斯先生。你需要什么服务?

Steven: I'm going to Shanghai early tomorrow morning. So I would like to request an early morning call.

史蒂文:我明天一大早要去上海, 因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。

Receptionist: Yes, Mr. Smith, when would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?

接待员:好的,史密斯先生。您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?

Steven: I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Shanghai by 10 o'clock.I think it will take me three hours to get there. It means that I'll have to be on the road before 7 o'clock at the latest.

史蒂文:我10点钟必须赶到上海花园宾馆会议室。我想我要花3个小时到那里吧。就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。

Receptionist: That's right.

接待员:是啊!

Steven: Well, in that case,I would like you to wake me up at 5 : 45.

史蒂文:哦,那样的话,请明早5 点45分时叫醒我。

Receptionist: OK. Good night,Mr. Smith. Have a good sleep.

接待员:好的。晚安,史密斯先生,睡个好觉。

Steven: Good night.

史蒂文:晚安!

约翰:

Hi, I`m in room 222.

你好.我是住在222房间的客人.

办事员:

Yes, Can I help you?

你好.你有什么事?

约翰:

Can I request some items to be brought up?

我能不能请你拿些东西上来?

办事员:

Of course you can, this is room service.

当然可以.这是我们的房间服务.

约翰:

I would like to request some bandages.

我想要一些绷带.

办事员:

No problem, I`ll come up in about five minutes.

没问题.我大概五分钟之后上来.

约翰:

Could you also bring me some extra drinking water?

你能不能再给我拿一些饮用水上来?

办事员:

Okay. I`ll bring an ice bucket along with some water for you.

好的.我会带一桶冰块和水给你.

约翰:

Sorry, but I will also need a shaver.

不好意思.我还需要一个刮胡刀.

办事员:

Sure. Is there anything else you need me to bring up to your room?

好的.你还需要我带什么东西到你的房间吗?

约翰:

That is all thank you. Please try to hurry, I cut my finger.

就这些了.谢谢你.麻烦你快点.我把手割伤了.

255 评论(15)

小壮壮长大

Guest: Hello, I’d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住贵酒店。

Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 当然可以,能把姓名给我吗?

Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。

Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow?好的,您是明天退房吗?

Guest: Yes, I am. That’s right. 是的没错,是明天退房。

Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要唤醒服务吗?

Guest: Yes please. At 6.30am. 是的,请在早上6.30唤醒我。

Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am. Enjoy your stay.好的。您的房间号码是五层的502房间。早餐是早晨6.30到9点。祝您入住愉快。

Guest: Thank you.谢谢你。

319 评论(15)

相关问答