红颜一笑吧
爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。 下面是优美英文爱情诗歌,希望对你有帮助。
If love between both sides can last for aye,
两情若是久长时,
Why need they stay together night and day?
又岂在朝朝暮暮。
By Xu Yuanchong, a distinguished Chinese literature translator.
原著《鹊桥仙》,宋代秦观,著名翻译家许渊冲翻译。
love爱情
I love you not ause of who you are,but ause of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is ,won't make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的`人不会让你哭泣。
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
Never frown,even when you are sad,ause you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要悉眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某人,你是他的整个世界。
Don't waste your time on a man/woman,who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
Just ause someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Don't try to hard,the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
Don't cry ause it is over,smile ause it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
Life is a pure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us.
-------Sir Thomas Browne
“生命是束纯净的火焰,我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在。”
--------托马斯。布朗爵士
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with a passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints, --- I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! --- and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.
sunjia0521
如果一个人没有能力帮助他所爱的人,最好不要随便谈什么爱与不爱。当然,帮助不等于爱情,但爱情不能不包括帮助。我精心收集了歌颂爱情的英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!
致克恩 To A.P. Kern
I remember a wonderful moment
我记得那美妙的瞬间:
As before my eyes you appeared,
你就在我的眼前降临,
Like a vision, fleeting, momentary,
如同昙花一现的梦幻,
Like a spirit of the purest beauty.
如同纯真之美的化身。
In the torture of hopeless melancholy,
我为绝望的悲痛所折磨,
In the bustle of the world's noisy hours,
我因纷乱的忙碌而不安,
That voice rang out so tenderly,
一个温柔的声音总响在耳边,
I dreamed of that lovely face of yours.
妩媚的身影总在我梦中盘旋。
The years flew quickly. The storm's blast
岁月流逝。一阵阵迷离的冲动
Scattered the dreams of former times,
象风暴把往日的幻想吹散,
And I forgot your tender voice,
我忘却了你那温柔的声音,
And the features of your heavenly face.
也忘却了你天仙般的容颜。
In remoteness, in gloomy isolation,
在荒凉的乡间,在囚禁的黑暗中,
My days dragged quietly, nothing was new,
我的时光在静静地延伸,
No godlike face, no inspiration,
没有崇敬的神明,没有灵感,
No tears, no life, no love, no you.
没有泪水,没有生命,没有爱情。
Then to my soul an awakening came,
我的心终于重又觉醒,
And there again your face appeared,
你又在我眼前降临,
Like a vision, fleeting, momentary,
如同昙花一现的梦幻,
Like a spirit of the purest beauty.
如同纯真之美的化身。
And my heart beat with a rapture new,
心儿在狂喜中萌动,
And for its sake arose again
一切又为它萌生:
A godlike face, an inspiration,
有崇敬的神明,有灵感,
And life, and tears, and love, and you
有泪水,有生命、也有爱情。
Love and Friendship by Emily Bronte
《爱情和友谊》 作者:艾米莉·勃朗特
Love is like the wild rose-briar. Friendship like the holly-tree.
爱情就像野玫瑰,友情却如冬青树。
The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms. But which will bloom most constantly?
玫瑰开花时冬青黯无光,但究竟谁能坚持更久长?
The wild-rose briar is sweet in the spring. Its summer blossoms scent the air;
春天野玫瑰灿烂开放,夏日里玫瑰把风儿薰香。
Yet wait till winter comes again. And who will call the wild-briar fair?
但当严冬再次来临之时,谁还会赞美野玫瑰的美丽?
Then scorn the silly rose-wreath now. And deck thee with the holly's sheen.
那时你不屑于枯萎的玫瑰,而用冬青的光彩将你装扮。
That when December blights thy brow. He may still leave thy garland green.
当十二月的严寒袭上你的眉头,你的冬青花环依旧绿意盎然。
Love is More Thicker than Forget
by E. E. Cummings
Love is more thicker than forget
More thinner than recall
More seldom than a wave is wet
More frequent than to fail
It is most mad and moonly
And less it shall unbe
Than all the sea which only
Is deeper than the sea
Love is Iess always than to win
Less never than alive
Less bigger than the least begin
Less littler than forgive
It is most sane and sunly
And more it cannot die
Than all the sky which only
Is higher than the sky
爱情比忘却更深厚
爱情比忘却厚
比回忆薄
比潮湿的波浪少
比失败多
它最痴癫最疯狂
但比起所有
比海洋更深的海洋
它更为长久
爱情总比胜利少见
却比活着多些
不大于无法开始
不小于谅解
它最明朗最清醒
而比起所有
比天空更高的天空
它更为不朽
优质英语培训问答知识库