那一缕幸福
作为当今世界通用语,英语成为国际旅游活动中一个最重要的交流工具和媒介。因此,旅游英语这个特殊的英语文体开始在中国旅游行业中流行,并成为旅游业发展必不可少的因素之一。我精心收集了旅游英语口语句子,供大家欣赏学习!
讨价还价
1.Do you have any coupons? 你们有优惠卡吗?
2.Can you give me a discount? 你能给我打个折吗?
3.Today all the jewellery is on sale. 今天所有的珠宝全部折价出售。
4.Can you offer a quantity discount? 大量采购有折扣吗?
5.Lower the price and I'll consider it. 价钱低一点我才会考虑。
6.I'm sorry. We only sell at fixed prices. 很抱歉,我们店不还价。
7.Is there any bargaining on this price? 这个价钱还可以商量吗?
8.We give 10 percent discount for cash. 现金付款,我们提供九折优惠。
9.The best I can do is to give you a discount of 15%. 我最多能给您打85折。
10.If you keep bargaining with them, they will reduce the price. 如果你讲讲价,他们可能会降低价钱。
在失物招领处
1. Will you claim the watch? 你想认领这块手表吗?
2. Could you fill out this form? 您能填一下这张表吗?
3. Maybe someone will find it. 也许有人会发现的。
4. I left my umbrella in the taxi. 我把伞忘在出租车上了。
5. I've misplaced my mobile phone. 我忘了把手机放到哪了。
6. We'll contact you when we find it. 我们找到后会跟您联系的。
7. I left my bag of film on the counter. 我把装底片的旅行袋遗失在柜台上了。
8. Do you remember where you left it? 您是否极大丢失在哪儿了?
9. When and where did you first miss it, sir? 先生,您最早发现丢失时是在什么时候什么地方?
10. Please check it and see if everything is there. 请清点一下,看看是否一切完好无损。
在工艺品店里
1. May I see that ivory horse? 我可以看看那只象牙制的马吗?
2. Paper-cutting is a truly exquisite handicraft. 剪纸确实是精美的手工艺品。
3. Jingdezhen is called “the capital of porcelain”. 景德镇被称为“瓷都”。
4. They are not only ornamental, but also quite useful. 它们不但具有装饰性,而且还很实用。
5. All our reproductions are clearly marked and priced. 我们所有的复制品都有明确的标志和标价。
6. Handicrafts sometimes are unique so that they're of great value. 有时手工艺品因其独特而具有极大的价值。
7. New Year's pictures and embroidery are all famous Chinese handicrafts. 年画和刺绣都是中国有名的工艺品。
8. It’s hard to judge between the two handicraft articles; they're both charming. 很难判定这两件工艺品的优劣,它们都很漂亮。
9. Now, making handicrafts is becoming a lot trend among young city dwellers. 现在,我们手工艺制作正在成为年轻城市居民的新宠。
10. According to our experience, these handicrafts will find a ready market in Japan. 根据我们的经验,这些手工艺品在日本销路会很好。
Choosing Clothing
1. This dress comes in four sizes. 这件礼服有四种尺寸可供选择。
2. I would like to see the skirt in the showcase. 我想看看陈列柜里的那条裙子。
3. I like this style, but I don't care for its color. 我喜欢这个式样,但是不喜欢它的颜色。
4. Let me see the crimson one in my size, please. 请拿件深红色的给我看看,要合我的尺寸。
5. I don't buy my clothes. All of them are tailor-made. 我的衣服不是买的,我所有的衣服都是量身定做的。
6. Do you know where to buy the clothes that fit me? 你知道去哪儿买合我身的衣服吗?
7. I wanted to buy the blouse, but I balked at the high price. 我想买件上衣,但因价格太贵而犹豫不决。
8. Maybe it's a little dearer, but the quality is more desirable. 价格可能稍贵些,不过质量相当不错。
9. I just buy the clothes I like instead of nothing the brand-names. 我只是买我喜欢的衣服而不去关注品牌。
10. You'd better buy some clothes that don't need to be dry-cleaned. 你最好买一些不需要干洗的衣物。
好运咪咪熊
旅行是非常美妙的过程,到了国外不会英语怎么办?下面是小编搜集的关于旅行的日常英语,收藏起来总会有帮助。旅行中常用句子1、How was your flight?(旅程怎么样啊?trip)It’s OK.(还好。)All right2. How can I get to Minshan hotel?(我怎样才能到civil aviation hotel?)You can get there by bus or by taxi(你可以坐公共汽车或是坐出租车。)3. Where can I find the bus to downtown?(我在哪儿能乘坐到市中心的公共汽车?)Out the door, turn right, and you will see it.(出门向左转你就会看到了。)4. How long dose it take from the airport to downtown?(从机场到市中心要多长时间?)Around 30 minutes.(大概要30分钟。)5. I hope you’ll enjoy your time in Chengdu.(希望你在成都玩得愉快。)6. Excuse me, how can I get to tianfu Square?(请问,我怎样才能到天府广场?)It’s 10 minutes walk down that way.(朝那个方向走10分钟就到了。)7. Can I take this bus to Sichuan university?(我能乘这辆车到四川大学吗?)Yes. It’s only two stops from here.(是的,两站就到。)8. Please let me know when we arrive at Xinnanmen bus station.(到新南门车站时请告诉我。)No problem.(没问题。)9. It there a foreign language bookstore nearby?(这附近有外文书店吗?)Yes there is a big one downtown. It’s 15 mintes by taxi.(是的,在市中心有家很大的书店。坐出租车只要15分钟。)10. Excuse me, where can I post a parcel overseas?(请问,哪里可以寄国际包裹?)Here in the hotel.(酒店里就有。)11. I need to see a doctor. Where should I go ?(我需要看病。我应该去哪里?)You can go to the west china hospital.(你可以去华西医院。)12. How often is the train to Mt.Emei?(去峨眉山的火车多长时间一班?)Just a minute,Let me check the schedule for you.(每天都好几班。我给你查一查时刻表。)13. Is it a long trip?(旅程时间长吗?)Well. it’s about 2~3 hours.(大概2~3个小时。)14.Do you have a direct flight to Europe? (有直达欧洲的班机吗?)Yes ,.Every week there are two direct flights to Amsterdam. (有的。每周有两班直达阿姆斯特丹的飞机。)15.When should I check in at the airport?(我应该什么时候到机场办理登机手续?)Usually 3 hours before departure for international flights.(国际航班要提前3个小时。)16.Do you think you can get me to the airport by 3:30 pm?(你能在下午3点半以前带我到达机场吗?)Sure,no problem.(当然,没有问题。)17. Enjoy your flight.(祝你旅途愉快。)Welcome to Chengdu –the Land of Dreams!(欢迎来成都,梦想之都!)Accommodation (住宿)18. Do you speak English?(你能讲英语吗?)Yes can I help you? (是的.需要帮忙吗?)19. My name is Henry Stark.I have a reservation for a single room.(我叫亨利.斯塔克,我想登记入住.)Yes,of course. Mr stark.(好的,斯塔克先生。)20. Is there a safe in the room?(房间有保险箱吗?)I am afraid not. But you can deposit your valuables at the reception desk.(没有。但您可以把贵重物品存放在接待处。)21. What time is breakfast?(早餐是什么时间?)From 6:00 to 9:30(早上6点到9点。)22. I would like room service.(我想要客房服务。)How can I help you?(需要什么服务呢?)23. I’d like a wake—up call at 9:00am.(我需要9点叫早。)Yes 9:00 o’clock in the morning.(好的,是在早上9点。)24. Where can I make an international call?(我在哪里可以拨打国际长途?)You can use the phone in your room.(您可以使用房间电话。)25. I lost my key. Can you help me?(我的钥匙丢了,你能帮我吗?)Yes. right away.(马上。)26. I don’t have hot water.(这里没有热水。)I’m sorry. I’ll send someone up right away .(对不起,我马上派人来检查。)27. What’s the phone number of the hotel?(酒店的电话是多少?)85583333. It’s on This card(85583333,这张卡片上就有。)28. Where is the gift shop?(请问礼品店在哪里?)It’s on the second floor.(在第二层)29. Excuse me. What is the exchange rate?(请问汇率是多少?)The exchange rate is $100 to 800 RMB.(汇率是100美元兑换800人民币。)30. Do you have a city map?(有城市地图吗?)