• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    183

旋转吧陀螺
首页 > 英语培训 > 商务日常英语口语

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

xiaomao7taotao

已采纳

商务英语常用口语一、Lost Luggage遗失行李

Passenger : Is this all the luggage from this flight?

这就是这次航班的所有行李了吗?

Airline agent: Yes.

是的。

Passenger : I can’t find my luggage.

我的行李不见了。

Airline agent: It looks like your luggage is lost.

看来你的行李丢了。

Passenger : I need my suitcase. I have a business meeting today and my

suit is in it.

我需要找回我的行李箱,我今天有个商务会谈,我的西装在里面。

Airline agent: I’m very sorry. If we locate it, we will sent it to you

right away.

非常抱歉。如果我们找到你的行李箱的话会马上寄给你的。

口语总结:

这一个对话纯粹就为了对话而对话没有实质性内容跟意义,大家就了解一下东西丢了该怎么跟工作人员说就行了。就这里面有个词很好,可以注意一下locate:找出、找到,很传神的一个词,比find高级好多。

商务英语常用口语二、Talking to Hotel Staff“责备”酒店职员

Hotel customer: I’m not happy with my room.

我对我的这个房间不满意。

Hotel clerk: May I ask what is wrong?

怎么了嘛?

Hotel customer: I asked for a room with a view. This room has no view.

我要的是观景房,而你给我的这间不是观景房。

Hotel clerk: I’m sorry, but we do not have any more rooms available

tonight.

抱歉,但是我们今晚所有的房间都住满了。

Hotel customer: When I made the reservation, I paid for a room with a

view.

我在预定的时候,付的是观景房的钱。

Hotel clerk: I understand. I’m very sorry, but all of the rooms are

occupied.

我明白。很抱歉,但所有的房间真的已经被预定完了。

Hotel customer: This is unacceptable.

我不能接受这个解释。

Hotel clerk: We will discount your room rate.

我们给你打个折吧。

Hotel customer: Our company does a lot of business with this hotel. I

will be telling my boss about this.

我们公司与你们酒店有很多业务往来,我会跟我老板反映这事的。

Hotel clerk: Maybe we offer you a free stay next time? It will be a room with a view. I will guarantee it.

要不下次给你免费入住可以吗?我保证下次一定给你观景房

① talk to sb.:与……谈话,找……谈话,对……说话;口语中多表示“责备”“训斥”“申诉”“批评”之意;也可以说talk up to,表示“对(女子)献殷勤”“(女子)接受……的殷勤”

② ask for:请求,要求,询问,口语中表示“自己招惹(不愉快的事)”,如我们经常听到的“you ask for it——你自找的”

③ pay for:付款,赔偿,受到惩罚,付出……的代价,得到……的报应

④ clerk:职员,这个词的英式读法[klɑːk]要注意和clock/klɑk/区分,clerk的英式读法是长音,或者如果区分不开就读美式读法/klɝk/

⑤ reservation [,rɛzɚ’veʃən]: 预定

⑥ occupy:占据,占用,加ed变成形容词occupied表示“已占用的;使用中的;无空闲的”

⑦ unacceptable [,ʌnək’sɛptəbl]:acceptable的否定词,表示“不可接受的”“不受欢迎的”,如you are unacceptable here(这里不欢迎你)。

⑧ discount [dɪs’kaʊnt]:打折,折扣,减价,去买东西跟老外讲价就用这个词,can you give me a discount? do you give any

discount? What is your best discount?等

⑨ room rate:房价,房费,房租价格;酒店用语中也可以说hotel rate

⑩ guarantee, ensure和assure

Guarantee倾向于保证 担保之意,需要说话人负责任;

Ensure是确保之意,确保事情能够怎样,保证得到……;侧重使人相信某个行为或力量产生的结果;

Insure:意为“为防不测向保险公司付钱投保”,所以它的名词insurance是“保险”的意思

Assure:用来表示向某人保证某事将要发生,既可以用来确证某事,也可以表示使某人确信

商务英语常用口语表达小编就说到这里了,祝愿各位都能认真学习英语口语。更多关于英语学习的基础入门知识、能力提升技巧、实用英语方面的相关内容,小编会持续更新。希望大家可以多学习一些英语表达的句子。

商务日常英语口语

128 评论(9)

木头人的老婆

商务英语口语常用句型

商务英语口语中经常会用到哪些句型大家知道吗?下面我为大家介绍商务英语口语常用句型,希望能帮到大家!

一、商务:

what time would be convenient for you?

你看什么时间比较方便?

I'd like to suggest a toast to ourcooperation.

我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。

Here is to our next project!

为我们下一个项目干杯!

would you please tell me when you are free?

请问你什么时候有空?

gald to have the opportunity of vistingyour ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。

很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

what I care about is the quality of thegoods.

我关心的是货物的质量。

please have a look at those samples.

请给我看一下那些样品。

I'd like to know any business connectionsabroad.

我想多了解一些你们公司。

I would be happy to supply samples and aprice list for you.

我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。

can I have your price list?

你能给我价格单吗?

will you give us an indication of prices?

你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?

I am in charge of export business.

我负责出口生意。

I'm thinking of ordering some of yourgoods.

我正考虑向你们订货。

what about the prices?

那价格方面怎么样?

Let's call it a deal.

好,成交!

our product is the best seller.

我们的产品最畅销。

our product is really competitive in theword market.

我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。

our products have been sold in a number ofareas abroad.

我们的产品行销海外许多地区。

It's our principle in business to honor thecontract and keep our promise.

"重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。

I wish you success in your businesstransaction.

祝你生意兴隆。

I want to out your product.

我想了解一下你们的产品。

this is our latest devlopment.

这是我们的新产品。

we have a wide selection of colors anddesigns.

我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。

the quality must be instrict conformitywith that of sample.

质量必须与样品一样。

二、价格

I think we can strike a bargain with you ifyour pries are competitive.

我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。

Is that your quoted prices?

这是你方的价格吗?

It would be very difficult to come downwith the price.

我们很难再降价了。

our prices are the most reasonable.

我们的价格是最合理的。

can you cut down the price for me?

你们可以降低价格吗?

we can offer you discount terms.

我们可以向你提供折扣。

Do you quote CIG or FOB?

你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?

I can assure you our price is veryfavourable.

我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。

Please give us your best price.

请给我们报最低价。

All the prices are on the FOB shanghaibasis.

所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。

Your prices are much too high for us toaccept.

你的价格太高,我们不能接受。

I can't allow the price you ask for.

我不能同意你们要求的价格。

we can't cover our production cost at thisprice.

这个价格我们不能保本。

Are the price on the list firm offers?

报价单上的价格是实价吗?

This is the lowest possible price.

这是最低价了。

thank you for your inquiry.

感谢贵方询价。

How about the prices?

价格如何?

When quoting ,please state terms of paymentand time of delivery.

贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。

Our price is realistic and based onreasonable profit.

我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the costof the sample.

如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

三、谈判与合同

Our price is realistic and based onreasonable profit.

我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the costof the sample.

如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

I'm glad that our negotiation has come to asuccessful conclusion.

我很高兴我们的.谈判获得圆满成功。

When shall we come to sign the contract?

我们什么时候签订合同?

Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?

我想该签合同了吧?

Before the formal contract is drawn up we'dlike to restate the main points of the agreement.

在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。

As some points concerning the contrac havenot yet been settled negotiation has to be continued before the contract issigned.

由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。

There are a few points which I'd like toring up concerning the contract.

关于合同我想提出几点看法。

The seller should try to carry out thecontract in time if not the buyer has the righe to cancel the contact.

卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。

No party who has signed the contract hasthe rught to break if.

签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。

Once a contract is signed,it has legaleffect.

合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。

We can get the contract finalized now.

现在我们可以签订合同了。

Have you any questions in regards to thecontract?

关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?

四、订货

When can we expect your confirmation of theorder?

你什么时候能确定订单?

We want to order this article from you.

我们想订这种做。

What's the minimum quantity of an order foryour goods?

你们订货的最低量是多少?

May I see your list?

我可以看一下你的货单吗?

We postponed an order.

我们要推迟订货。

Generally speaking,we can supply all kindsof goods.

一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。

We have received your catalogue and pricelist, and now we order the following goods st the prices named.

已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。

We find both quslity and prices of yourproducts satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.

我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。

We are pleased to receive your order andconfirm acceptance of it.

很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。

As the goods you ordered afe now instock,we will ship them without fail as early as possible.

因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。

I wonder if you could supply us with yourlatest products for regular orders.

我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。

Our prices depend on the quantity of yourorder.

我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。

We could reduce our price by 5% if youpalce a substantial reder with us.

如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。

We must insist on immediate delivery,otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.

我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。

We would prefer to confirm our order withyour firm as soon as possinle.

我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。

There is a change we have to make in theorder.

订单中有一处需要修改。

五、运输

We require that transshipment be allowed.

我们要求允许转船。

When can you make shipment carefully?

你们什么时候装船?

We'll get the goods dispatched within thestipulated time.

我们将按规定的时间发货。

When can you make the balace shipment?

你们何时可以发余下的货呢?

I wonder if you could ship the order assoon as possible?

不知道能否尽快装运订货?

Let's disscuss about the mode oftransportation.

我们讨论一下运输方式吧。

What mode of transportation do you suggestwe use?

你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?

What sort of delivery periods did you havein mind?

你所打算的是哪一种发货期?

Please ensure that we'll get tight shippingdocuments before the arrival of the goods.

请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。

When can we collect the goods?

我们什么时候可以提货?

We can't advance the time of delivery.

我们无法将交货时间提前。

I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.

十分抱歉,交货拖延了。

How long does it take you to make delivery?

你们需要多长时间发货?

六、付款

Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/Cpauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.

我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。

Can you tell it on an installment basis?

你们这里可以分期付款吗?

Do you accept payment by installments?

你同意分期付款吗?

How would you like paymentbe made?

你们采取什么付款方式?

We expect payment in advance on firstorders.

我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。

What are your terms of payment?

你们的付款条件是什么?

We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist onpayment by L/C.

我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。

Do you accept D/P payment terms.

你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?

What is the period of validity of this L/C?

这张信用证的有效期是多久?

七、投诉与索赔

The shipment i stuck in customs.

出货在海关受阻。

If you fail to make the shipment soon,we'll cancel the order.

如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。

I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.

我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。

We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfiedwith the state of the goods.

很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。

Upon examination,we found the goods are notup to the standard of the sample.

经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。

The goods sent are inferior compared to theoriginal sample.

所发送的货比原样品差。

How many are you short?

你们缺了多少?

Could you pleased send them back to us atour expense?

你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。

Who'll bear the freight?

运费由谁来承担?

We have a complaint about quality.

我们要起诉质量问题。

We have to file a ckaim on you.

我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。

The goods you sent are not up to thestandard.

你们发运来的货物不符合标准。

I don't think the responsibility shouldrest with us.

我认为责任不在我方。

We can only take on so much.

我们只能承受这么多。

七、税收

Paying tax is the duty of every citzen.

纳税是每个公民的义务。

Howmany types are taxes divided into?

税收可分为多少税种?

Income tax can be divided into personalincone tax and corporation income tax.

所得税可分为个人所得税和公司所得税。

The tax rate China is not very high.

中国的税收率不是很高。

What's the personal income tax rate?

个人所得税是多少?

Tax evasion is also a crime.

偷税漏税也是一种犯罪。

To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.

不开invoice是一种偷税行为。

Those who evade tax will be punished by thelaw.

偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。

Shall savings interest be taxed?

存款利息要纳税吗?

232 评论(12)

相关问答