• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    171

veinna2002
首页 > 英语培训 > 春节美食英语对话

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

huzhanghua88

已采纳

中国有上下五千年的文明史,而饮食 文化 则是文明史上一颗璀璨的明珠。下面是我带来的关于美食的英语对话,希望这些英语对话对大家能够有所帮助。

AMy dear, what's for supper?

亲爱的,晚饭做什么吃?

BRed cooked carp and rape with fresh mushrooms.

红烧鲤鱼和鲜蘑油菜。

AWhat about soup?

做什么汤?

BSour-peppery soup.

酸辣汤。

AWhich condiment do you use for?

你要用什么调料?

BI'll use ginger, garlic scallion, hot pepper and vinegar.

我要用姜、蒜、葱、辣椒和醋。

AVery good, need I help you?

很好,要我帮忙吗?

BNo, don't need, I can do myself.

不,不需要,我一个人就行了。

AThanks. I can watch TV now.

谢谢,现在我可以看电视了。

BBut you must cook that dinner next time.

不过,下次你得做正餐。

AOkay, I'll do it next time.

好的,下次我一定做。

AAll the food smells tasty today and makes my mouth water.

今天所有的食物闻起来都很香,我都流口水了。

BLet's line up here. This line seems a little shorter.

我们在这儿排队吧。这一队看起来短些。

AWhat's on the menu today?

今天的菜单上有什么?

BFish, beef, pork, chicken, vegetables and beancurd. For staple food we have rice, steamed bread, stuffed buns and noodles.

有鱼、牛肉、猪肉、鸡肉、青菜和豆腐。主食有米饭、馒头、包子和面条。

AOh,we're lucky today, aren't we?

噢,今天我们很幸运,不是吗?

BI'd rather take stewed cabbage with beef.

我想吃牛肉炖白菜。

AI think I'll take fried fish, because fish is one of my favorites.

我想吃炸鱼,因为鱼是我最喜欢的。

BThat's good, we can share what we have. Here we are. You go ahead.

那太好了,我们可以分享我们的菜。到我们了,你先买。

A(They get everything ready)Here is a free table. Let's sit down. Help yourself to some fish please. Isn't it delicious and appetizing?

(他们买好了)这里有一张空桌子。我们坐下吧,请吃鱼。难道不好吃,看着很有食欲吗?

BI'm sorry I don't like it's a little too salty.

很抱歉我不喜欢。有点咸。

AI see. You people from south prefer sweet, don't you?

我知道你们南方人喜欢吃甜食,是吗?

BYes, I like the fish cooked in sweet and sour sauce best. Try some beef, please.

对,我最喜欢吃糖醋鱼。请吃点牛肉吧。

AThank you. I'm through with one steamed bread and I'd like a second helping.

谢谢你。我已吃完一个馒头了,而且我还想吃一个。

BYour appetite is good.

你的胃口不错。

AI'm always feeling hungry.

我总是感到饿。

AHi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

嗨,我是乔治,今晚我将为您服务。您现在准备点菜还是稍待一会呢?

BI'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.

我现在点菜,我要烤鸡和玉米副餐。

AAnd would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.

在正餐之前您要来个开胃菜吗?今天的汤是我们最美味可口的蕃茄汤。

BI'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.

我不要汤,不过我要田园沙拉。

ACan I get you anything to drink?

您要什么饮料吗?

BYes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.

好啊,我要一杯冰茶。

AOkay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.

好的,我很快会把您的饮料和沙拉送来。

BThank you.

谢谢。

春节美食英语对话

288 评论(10)

CHA1LUL1ANG

春节食物的英语有:

1、年糕Rice cake

2、团圆饭Reunion dinner

3、年夜饭family reunion dinner

4、饺子Dumplings

5、八宝饭Eight Delicacies Rice

6、汤圆Tangyuan(glutinous rice ball)

7、糖果盘Candy tray

8、什锦糖Assorted sugar

9、蜜冬瓜Honeydew melon

10、西瓜子watermelon seed

11、金桔Kumquat

12、红枣Red jujube

13、糖莲子Sugar lotus seed

14、糖藕Sugar lotus root

15、花生糖peanut candy - sweet

258 评论(8)

LiangJin0727

1、Dumpling 饺子:又名水饺,原名“娇耳”,是中国的古老传统面食之一,是中国北方大部分地区每年春节必吃的年节食品。

2、Rice Cake 年糕:年糕是用糯米及大米蒸成的糕,在春节食用寓意着人们工作和生活一年比一年提高,取以谐音“年年高”。

3、Spring Roll 春卷:春卷又称春盘、薄饼,历史悠久,内陷丰富,一般为肉末、蔬菜,外皮卷成长卷,下油锅炸成金黄色,口感酥脆。

4、Eight-Treasure Rice Pudding 八宝饭:八宝饭用料讲究,除去糯米和豆沙馅料外,还要加上莲子、桂圆、红枣、金桔、蜜樱桃、蜜冬瓜、瓜子仁、薏仁米这八宝,分别象征婚姻美好、阖家团圆、早生贵子、吉祥吉利、甜甜蜜蜜、无灾无害以及长寿纯洁。

5、glue pudding 汤圆:别称“汤团”“浮元子”,是汉族传统小吃的代表之一;同时,也是中国的传统节日元宵节所最具有特色的食物,也表达了古代人民对于幸福生活的一种向往和期盼。

202 评论(8)

hailanlan75

Waiter, we have been waiting for 20 minutes. Wouldyou mind hurrying?

服务员,我们已经等了20分钟了,能快点吗?

I am sorry, sir, the fish you ordered will take a longertime because we make it with fresh fish.

非常抱歉,先生,您的菜要花长点时间去准备,因为我们是用鲜鱼做的。

That's fine. Would you please bring me some wine?

很好,能给我些酒吗?

Sure, is dry white wine OK?

当然,干白葡萄酒可以吗?

Yes. Thank you.

好的,谢谢。

Do you like the food here?

您喜欢这里的菜肴吗?

Yes. The baked fish was out of this world.

是的,烤鱼实在是太好吃了。

I am glad you like it.

很高兴您喜欢。

Can we have the bill now?

我们现在可以结账吗?

Sure. It's $100.

当然,总共100美元。

Hey!That food was terrific.I can't eat another bite.Are you sure you don't want another dish?

嘿!食物很美味。我一口也吃不下去了。你确定你不要再来一道菜?

No.I'm full.My stomach isn't growling at me any more.

不,我饱了。我的肚子已经不咕咕叫了。

I know what you mean.I'm so full that I can burst.

Shall we go then?

我明白你的意思。我饱到快要爆炸了。那么我们走了吗?

I'm all set.Thank you for the dinner.Jack.

我吃饱了.杰克,谢谢你的晚餐。

You are welcome.

不客气。

A:Can you manage chopsticks?

你能用筷子吗?

B:Why not? See.

为什么不能?看!

A:Good mastery. How do you like our Chinese food?

好功夫。你觉得我们中国食物怎么样?

B:Oh,at! It's delicious. You see, I am already putting on weight. There is one thing I don't like however, MSG.

太好了,真好吃。你看,我都发福了。不过还是有一样我不喜欢的,那就是味精。

A:What's wrong with MSG? It helps to bring out the taste of the food.

味精怎么了?它可以使人吃起菜来津津有味。

B:According to some studies it may cause cancer.

一些研究表明,它有可能引起癌症。

A:Oh, don't let that worry you. If that were true, China wouldn't have such a large population.

喔,不要担心。如果是那样,中国就不会有这么多人了。

B:I just happen to have a question for you guys. Why do the Chinese cook the vegetables? You see what I mean is that most vitamin are destroyed when heated.

我正有一个问题要问你们,为什么中国人都要把蔬菜炒熟啊?我是说,当加热的时候,很多营养都被破坏了。

A:I don't know exactly. It's a tradition. Maybe it's for sanitary reasons.

我不太知道,这是一个传统,或许是出于卫生的原因吧。

A:The portions here are man sized. We usually end up taking half of the meal home with us.

这里的食物很大份,我们通常都会把剩下的一半带回去。

B:Everything looks so good. Is there anything in particular that you recommend?

每道菜看起来都很可口,有什么你特别想推荐的吗?

A:Hey, sis. You know me, if I don't like everything on the menu, I don't go back to the restaurant!

老妹,你知道我这个人要不是菜单上所有的食物我都喜欢,我是不会再光顾这家餐厅的!

B:So you're saying I can't go wrong with anything I order? In that case...

你是说我不管点什么都不会错吗?如果是这样...

A:Wait, you love salmon, don't you? They have the best salmon pasta.

等一下,你喜欢蛙鱼吧?他们的蛙鱼通心面很棒。

B:That sounds really good! Does it come with a soup?

那听起来很不错!有汤吗?

A:Soup and bread and salad bar! I'm telling you, these people know how to keep you coming back!

汤、面包和沙拉吧!我告诉你,这家餐厅深谙留住顾客之道!

B:I see what you mean!

我懂你的意思!

A: Two number 3s, please.

A:我要两份3号餐。

B: All right. What would you like to drink?

B:好的,饮料要喝什么?

A: Diet Coke.

A:健怡可乐。

B: Regular or large?

B:普通杯还是大杯?

A: Regular, please.

A:普通杯。

B: OK. Anything else?

B:好的,还要点些什么吗?

A: No, thanks.

A:没有了。

B: For here or to go?

B:在这里吃还是带走?

A: For here.

A:在这里吃。

John: Eating is a real passion for me.

约翰:我对品尝美食真的很有热情。

Sharon: Me too.

莎伦:我也是。

John: I love all types of food. Which is your favorite dish?

约翰:我喜欢所有类型的食物。你最喜欢什么菜?

Sharon: Ahm…my favorite type of food is probably Sichuan food which is one of the spiciest Chinese cuisines.

莎伦:嗯……我最喜欢四川菜,这是中国菜中最辣的菜系之一。

John: I am a big fan of spicy food, too.

约翰:我也非常喜欢辣味食物。

Sharon: I have visited Chengdu and the food there was quite amazing.

莎伦:我去过成都,那里的美食真的非常棒。

John: Spicy food is good in the winter.

约翰:冬天吃辣味的食物很好。

Sharon: Because it can warm you up when the weather is cold!

莎伦:因为冬天吃辛辣的食物能使你暖和起来!

John: Yes, I think so. Eating Sichuan food in the room makes me feel so good when the weather is very cold.

约翰:是的,我也这么认为。当天气很冷的时候,坐在屋子里吃四川菜感觉真的很好。

Sharon: Oh, my mouth is watering.

莎伦:噢,我都在流口水了。

John: Maybe we can go to a Sichuan restaurant for supper.

约翰:也许我们可以去一家四川餐馆吃晚饭。

Sharon: Good idea!

莎伦:好主意!

318 评论(10)

相关问答