灵虫糖宝
英语小剧本-----小红帽 Little Red Riding Hood 第一场:Little Red Riding Hood家 Mum: (妈妈拿着一个篮子,把桌子上的水果放在篮子里) Little Red Riding Hood:(唱着歌,欢快地跑进来)Hi,mummy, what are you doing? Mum: (一边把水果放在篮子里,心事重重地说)Grandma is ill. Here are some apples and bananas for Grandma. Take them to Grandma. Little Red Riding Hood:(边提起篮子,边点头说)Ok! Mum: (亲切地看着Little Red Riding Hood说) Be good. Be careful. Little Red Riding Hood: Yes ,mummy.Goodbye, mummy. Mum: Bye-bye. Darling. 第二场:在路上 (一阵轻快的音乐由远而近,Little Red Riding Hood挎着篮子蹦跳跳地跳到花草旁) Little Red Riding Hood: Wow!Flowers, how beautiful! (放下篮子采花)One flower ,two flowers, three flowers. Wolf:(随着一阵低沉的音乐,Wolf大步地走上台)I am wolf. I am hungry. (做找东西状,东张西望) Here is a little red riding hood. Hi! Little Red Riding Hood. Where are you going? (做狡猾的样子和Little Red Riding Hood打招呼) Little Red Riding Hood:(手摸辫子,天真地回答)To Grandma’s.Grandma is ill. Wolf:(自言自语)I' ll eat Grandma. But……(对Little Red Riding Hood说)Hey, look! 6 little baby ducks. Little Red Riding Hood:(和6只鸭子随着音乐翩翩起舞) Wolf:(悄悄地藏到大树后) Little Red Riding Hood:(停止跳舞)Hello! Baby ducks,how are you? Six Ducks:We’ re fine.Thank you. Where are you going? Little Red Riding Hood:To Grandma’s.Oh, I must go, bye. Six Ducks:Goodbye. 第三场:Grandma家 Grandma: (喘着气出场,颤颤悠悠地走到床前,吃力地坐到床边,喘了几口,打几个哈欠,慢吞吞地躺倒在床上。) Wolf:(从树后出来,边走边说)I am very hungry now. (做找寻的样子)Where is Grandma’ s house? (高兴地对观众说)Aha , it’s here.(敲门)Bang, Bang, Bang. Grandma: Who is it? Wolf:(装出Little Red Riding Hood的声音,一边得意地摇动尾巴,一边说)It’s me. Little Red Riding Hood. Grandma: (边说边起床) Come in, come in. Wolf:(得意洋洋地走到床边) Grandma , I’ll eat you. Grandma: (惊慌失措地抓紧衣服,瞪着眼睛,边叫迫从床上滚到地上) 灰狼把外婆吞到了肚子里。 Wolf:(得意地拍拍肚子,翘起大拇指)Yummy!I’ll sleep. Little Red Riding Hood:(高兴地敲门)Grandma.Grandma. Wolf:(装扮成Grandma的声音) Who is it? Little Red Riding Hood:It’s me。Little Red Riding Hood. What a strange noise! Wolf:Come in, Come in. Little Red Riding Hood:(蹦跳着进来,把篮子放在桌子上,走到床前一看,跳回几步)Oh! What are big ears! Wolf:I can listen to your sweet voice. Little Red Riding Hood:Wow! What a big eyes! Wolf:I can see you pretty face. Little Red Riding Hood:Oh! What a big hand. Wolf:I can hug you. Little Red Riding Hood:(跪在床前,拉起Wolf的手,边摸边说)Look! What a big hands? Wolf:(从床上跳起来说)I can eat you! Little Red Riding Hood:(拼命地跑)Oh!No! No! Wolf:(追到Little Red Riding Hood,做吃状,拍拍肚子说)It’s delicious. I still sleep. I like sleeping. Hunter: (一边拿着枪,一边做寻找状出场)Where’s the wolf? Look! A door.(推门)The wolf is sleeping. Wolf:(发出呼呼的响声) Hunter: (端起枪想打,又放下)What a big stomach! (摸摸Wolf的肚子)Grandma and Little Red Riding Hood are inside .I must be hurry.(从桌子上拿起剪刀,举起) Look! Scissors. (做剪Wolf的肚子)Cut, cut, cut. Little Red Riding Hood/Grandma:Thank you. Hunter: Grandma ,give me some needles and thread. Little Riding Hood ,Give me some stones. Grandma: (从桌子上拿来针线) Little Red Riding Hood:(搬来几个石头)One, two, three. Hunter: (把小石头装进Wolf的衣服里) Grandma: I'll thread it. Hunter: (拿起枪)Woke up! Wolf:(起床,两手托着大肚子)My stomach is so heavy. Hunter: You big bad wolf, raise your arms! Wolf:(边跑边说) Help! Don’t shot me! Hunter: (开枪)Bang, bang! Wolf: (应声倒下) Hunter: The bad wolf is dead. Little Red Riding Hood和Grandma:Yeah! Thank you. Little Red Riding Hood、Grandma、Hunter(一起鞠躬): Thank you
厦门混世小魔王
英语短剧:The Fox and the Tiger(狐假虎威)
T---Tiger F---Fox R---Rabbit B---Bird Fr---FrogB----Bear
Tiger: I’m a great tiger. I’m very strong. I’m very brave. I’m the king of the forest.But now I’m very hungry. I must findsth. to eat at once, or I’ll dieimmediately. Oh, there’s nothinghere. And here is nothing, either. Oh, I want to have a rest. (Sleep soundly)
老虎︰ 我是一只伟大的老虎。我很坚强。我很勇敢。我是森林之王。但是我现在很饿。我必须找到某事。吃一次,否则我会立即死掉。哦,还有这儿什么也没有。在这里不算什么,要么。哦,我想休息一下。(睡得好)
Fox: I’m a fox. You can see, I’m pretty and lovely. I’m good at cheating 0andtelling lies. Just now I cheated a crew out of a piece of meat. Mm, Mm, Mm. Howdelicious it is!
狐狸︰ 我是一只狐狸。你可以看到,我漂亮又可爱。我擅长欺骗 0and 说谎。只是现在我骗出一块肉的船员。它是多么的美味!
Tiger: Ah, a fox. A good meal. Ah, a good meal.
老虎︰ 啊,一只狐狸。一顿好饭。啊,一顿好饭。
Fox: Oh, my God! What should I do? Yes, I have agood idea. Yes, a good idea. Hello! Tiger sister! How are you?
狐狸︰ 噢,我的上帝 !我该怎么办?是的我有一个好主意。是的一个好主意。你好 !虎姐 !你好吗?
Tiger: Not so good. I’m very hungry now. I want toeat you.
老虎︰ 不太好。我现在很饿了。我想要吃了你。
Fox: Oh, my dear! How dare you say that! I’m the king of the forest! I’m the king of the forest! Ifyou want to eat me, I will let you die right now.
狐狸︰ 哦,亲爱的!你怎么敢这样说 !我是森林之王 !我是森林之王 !如果你想要吃我,我会让你死现在。
Tiger: She is the king. She is cheating me. I can’t belive her. I’m the king of the forest here.
老虎︰ 她是王。她在骗我。我真不敢相信她。我是森林的这儿之王。
Fox: If you don’t believe me, just follow me and see who is theking of the forest.
狐狸︰ 如果你不相信我,只是跟着我,看看谁是森林之王
Tiger: Ok. Let’s go.
老虎︰ 好。我们走吧。
Rabbit: I’m a rabbit. I like to eat a turnip. Ah, a bigturnip. Oh! It’s toohard. I can’t pull itout.
兔子︰ 我是一只兔子。我喜欢吃萝卜。啊,一个大萝卜。哦!太难了。我不能把它拔。
Bird: I’m a bird.
鸟︰ 我是一只鸟。
Rabbit: Hi!
兔子︰ 嗨 !
Bird: Hi! What are doing here, Miss Rabbit? Can Ihelp you?
鸟︰ 嗨 !在这儿干吗,兔子小姐?我可以帮你吗?
Rabbit: Yes, please.
兔子︰ 是的请。
Frog: I’m a frog. Hello! What are you doing here? What canI do for you?
青蛙︰ 我是一只青蛙。你好 !你在这里干什么?你需要什么?
R&B: Yes, come on!
R&B︰ 是啊,来吧!
Frog : Ok! I’m coming!
青蛙︰ Ok !我来了 !
Bear: I’m a big brown bear. Hello, everyone! What are youdoing here?
熊︰ 我是一只大棕熊。你好,每个人 !你在这里干什么?
R,B&F: Come on! Come on! Mr. Bear! You are sostrong. Please come here. There is a big turnip. We are all pulling it out.Please come and help us.
R、 B & F︰ 来吧 !加油!熊先生 !你是如此强大。请到这里来。还有一个大萝卜。我们正在拔。请过来帮我们。
Bear: Ok! I’m coming.
熊︰ Ok !我来了。
Fox: Hello, Bear!
狐狸︰ 你好,熊 !
Bear: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)
熊︰ 嗨,狐狸。哦,一只老虎 !(逃跑)
Fox: Hello, Frog!
狐狸︰ 你好,青蛙 !
Frog: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)
青蛙︰ 嗨,狐狸。哦,一只老虎 !(逃跑)
Fox: Hello, Bird!
狐狸︰ 你好,鸟 !
Bird: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)
鸟︰ 嗨,狐狸。哦,一只老虎 !(逃跑)
Fox: Hello, Rabbit!
狐狸︰ 你好,兔子 !
Rabbit: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)
兔︰ 嗨,狐狸。哦,一只老虎 !(逃跑)
Fox: Tiger, Now, you see. They are so frightened!They all run away!
狐狸︰ 老虎,现在,你看到。他们是如此害怕 !他们都跑开了 !
Tiger: Yes, you are right. It’s true. I’m very sorry. You are the kingof the forest. That’s allright. I will run away. He is the king. He is the king. 老虎︰ 是的你是正确的。它是真实的。非常抱歉了。你是森林之王。那就算了。我会跑掉。他是国王。他是国王。
Fox: Wa! There is a big turnip. Now, the turnipbelongs to me.
狐狸︰哇 !还有一个大萝卜。现在,萝卜是属于我的。
小短剧的精髓特点有一下十点:
1、精短凝炼、简洁明了。
2、手法新颖、视角独特。
3、幽默为主、喜剧对白。
4、制作期短 、考虑成本。
5、主题专一、栏目固定。
6、网络传播、影响广泛。
7、门槛不高、人人可试。
8、题材广泛、不拘一格。
9、容易出手、市场急需。
10、形式多元、结构紧密。
优质英语培训问答知识库