• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    262

摇滚喵喵
首页 > 英语培训 > 结账时的英语对话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

2俊不在服务区

已采纳

初中英语的对话教学是培养学生英语交际能力的重要途径,在英语教学中占据着重要的位置。我精心收集了,供大家欣赏学习! 篇1 Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付账 Guest: Check/Take the bill,please. 结账。 Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room? 这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗? Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars. 不,我付现金,你们收美元吗? Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that? 是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗? Guest: Well. May I use my credit card? 那么,可以用信用卡吗? Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir? 当然,您有哪种? Guest: Visa card. 维萨卡。 Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card. 好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。 Guest: Thank you. But what's this for? 谢谢,但这是什么费用? Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service. 这是加收的15%的税和服务费。 Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are. 我明白了,给你。 Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes. 谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。 Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day. 请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。 篇2 Sign the Bill 签字付账 Waiter: Would you like anything else? 您还需要些什么? Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now. 不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。 Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir? 好的,先生,您打算怎样付账? Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill. 我想把账记在账单上。 Guest: What's your room number? 请问你的房间号? Waiter: 1208. 1208。 Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport. 请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗? Guest: Of course, here you are. 当然,给你。 Waiter: Could you just sign here, please? 您在这签字好吗? Guest: Sure. 可以。 Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your ment about our service and dishes? 谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见? Guest: Very nice, very delicious. 非常好,非常美味。 篇3 Paying by Cash 现金支付 Guest: Waiter, the bill, please. 服务员,结账。 Waiter: Yes, sir. 好的,先生。 Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you. 先生,这是您的账单,多谢。 Guest: Here you are. 给你。 Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt. 这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。 Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again. 多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。 Guest: Thank you. This is your tip. 谢谢!这是给你的小费。 Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you. 多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

结账时的英语对话

123 评论(10)

大旺财爱小旺财

小学英语对话课是小学英语教学中一项非常重要的教学内容,学习小学英语不仅仅是为了提高学习成绩,更重要的是培养学生运用语言的能力。下面是我带来的关于结账的英语对话,欢迎欣赏!

信用卡付账

Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

结账。

Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?

Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?

Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?

Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

那么,可以用信用卡吗?

Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?

当然,您有哪种?

Guest: Visa card.

维萨卡。

Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.

好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。

Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?

谢谢,但这是什么费用?

Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.

这是加收的15%的税和服务费。

Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.

我明白了,给你。

Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.

谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。

Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.

请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。

现金支付

Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

Guest: Here you are.

给你。

Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

谢谢!这是给你的小费。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

Todd:I'm checking out now. Can I have my bill, please?

我现在想结帐。请给我账单,好吗?

Waiter:Sure. What's your room number, sir?

好的,先生。您的房间号是多少?

Todd:It's 8736. Here is my key card.

8736。这是我的门卡。

Waiter:A minute, please. It's 6212 yuan all together. Tax included.

请稍等。一共是6212元。含税。

Todd:Can I pay with traveler's check?

我可以用旅行支票支付吗?

Waiter:Sure. Can I have your passport, please?

当然可以,我可以看一下您的护照吗?

Todd:Here you are.

给你。

Waiter:Thanks. Are you satisfied with your stay here with us, sir?

谢谢。先生,您在这里住得满意吗?

Todd:Very much. The room is cozy and the service is jolly good. By the way, could you deliver my luggage to the airport in advance?

非常满意。房间很舒适,服务很周到。顺便问一下,你们可以把我的行李送到机场吗?

Waiter:Sure. It will be taken care of, sir. Which flight do you take?

当然可以。我们会办好的。您乘坐的是哪趟班机?

Todd:Flight 17. And my luggage should be delivered there by 4 o'clock.

第17号班机。我的行李需要在4点之前送到。

Waiter:Got it, sir. It'd be great to see you again, sir.

没问题,先生。希望能再次见到您。

Todd:Thank you.

谢谢。

169 评论(9)

相关问答