qsfenglingbb
英语学科作为一门语言教学,不仅仅是语言知识的学习以及技能的掌握,更应该是两种语言与文化之间的对话教学。我精心收集了两人简单的英语对话短文,供大家欣赏学习!
A:I’m starving to death. What about you?
我饿死了。你呢?
B:Yeah, I’m starving too! Where do you want to have dinner?
我也是,我快饿死了。你想去哪儿吃?
A:I don’t know.
我不知道。
B:What do you feel like eating?
你想吃什么呢?
A:Every now and then I get hungry for spicy food.
一段时间不吃辣的我就馋。
B:There’s a really good Sichuan restaurant near here. Let’s go there sometime.
附近有家非常不错的四川饭馆。我们找个时间去吧。
A:Why not tonight?
今晚为什么不去?
B:No, not tonight. You have to make reservations in advance. It’s a very popular place. Besides, it’s expensive. And I don’t have any money.
今晚不行。你必须提前预约。那里生意很好,而且很贵。我没多少钱了。
A:I’m broke, too. Let’s save our money and go next week.
我也没钱了。让我们攒点钱,下星期去吧。
B:Okay. But how?
好吧。那怎么攒呢?
A:We could do without lunch this week.
这个星期我们可以不吃午餐。
B:Do you mean every day? I don’t feel up to that.
你是说每天?那我可受不了。
A:Well, then every other day.
好吧,那就隔一天一次吧。
B:But what about tonight?
那今晚怎么办?
A:Let’s just go for beef noodles. That’s cheap and fast!
我们去吃牛肉面吧。又快又便宜!
B:Great. Let’s go.
太好了。走吧。
A:Would you please put that cigarette out? I get sick on it.
B:You do? OK, fine with me.
A:Thank you so much.
B:But I also want ya to do me a favor.
A:What?
B:You gotta have some better deodorant.
A:I’m sorry?!
A:It's your turn to go first.
轮到你先去。
B:I went first last time.
上次是我先去的。
A:No, Mary went first last time.
不是,上次是玛丽先去的。
B:Oh, Okay.
噢,好吧。
家装e站邯郸站
在英语教学中,对话训练是必不可少的一项内容,主要目的在于丰富学生的英语听、说技能,提升学生的英语综合能力,体现英语作为交流工具的价值。我整理了两人英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!
Mary:
What are you doing there?
你在那儿干什么吗?
Dad:
I'm reading.
看书呢。
Mary:
Don't just read when you are free. I think you need an out side interest.
有时间的时候不要只看书,你需要有一种业余爱好。
Dad:
What do you suggest?
你建议我干点什么?
Mary:
Swimming? Playing balls? Or collecting coins? Any thing you like. They can give you a lot of pleasure.
游泳?玩玩球?或者集硬币,什么都可以,可以给你带来很多乐趣。
Dad:
You are right.
你说的对。
Jim:
How was your morning jog?
你今天的晨跑如何?
Mary:
Very good. I feel quite refreshed now! You should come with me sometime - exercise is good for you!
非常好。我现在觉得神清气爽。你也应该什么时候和我一起去。锻炼对身体是很有益的!
Jim:
To be honest, I’d rather watch television! Where did you go?
老实说,我更愿意看电视!你都去哪里跑了?
Mary:
I just ran alongside the main road. 我就是沿着主路跑。
Oh you ought to go to the park next time. They have a route for joggers there.
Jim:
那你应该下次去公园跑。那里有一条专供跑步的路线。
Oh ok, I’ll try that tomorrow. It’ll probably be better than fighting with the traffic! Go on, why don’t you come along?
Mary:
噢好啊,我明天就去。起码比跟车辆交通在一起较量要好多了!来吧,你为何不也一起来跑呢?
Jim:
How often do you have English lessons?
你多久上一次英语课?
Mary:
I have a lesson once a week but I try to practice every day.
我一周上两次课,但是我争取每天都联系。
Jim:
How do you practice?
你怎么练习?
Mary:
I usually look at English language websites every day and go to my local English Corner twice a week.
我通常每天都会上英文网站,我每星期还会参加两次我们地区的英语角。
Jim:
Do you ever speak to native speakers of English?
你有机会和母语是英语的人交谈吗?
Mary:
Sadly, I hardly ever speak to English people. I usually practice with my Chinese friends.
我几乎从来都没机会和母语说英语的人交谈。我通常和我的中国朋友们练习。