• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    317

飞扬嗒兜兜
首页 > 英语培训 > 医院英语情景对话

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

Charles2Lillian

已采纳

所谓英语情景对话,即教师创设逼真的社会交际情境,让学生积极参与其中,培养学生的交流习惯,训练学生的口语表达能力,提高其英语交际能力的一种重要教学方式。我整理了关于看医生的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

Doctor : What's wrong with you?

医生:有什么不舒服?

Patient: I have had a headache in the last few months .

病人:近几个月来我常头疼。

D: Did you have any examinations before?

医生:以前检查过吗?

P:I have been examined by a physician and he told me that he found nothing wrong with me .

病人:请内科医生检查过,他说没发现什么问题。

D: please tell me about the symptoms.

医生:请给我讲一下症状。

P: Sometimes I have a headache and feel pain in my eyes , and it gets worse after I read . I also see dimly close by .

病人:有时头痛、眼疼,看书后加重。另外看近处不清楚。

D: How old are you?

医生:您多大岁数了?

P: Forty-two.

病人:42岁。

D: Let me examine your eyes first . Cover one eye with this patch . Look at the letter which I show you , then tell me which way is the letter “E” facing , up or down , right or left? … Oh , your eyesight is not good. It is only0.5 . According to the examination . I find you have a presbyopia and ametropia . That is why you have a headache and your eyes ache.

医生:我先测一下您的视力。用这个眼罩遮住一只眼。看我指的字母,告诉我字母“E”的缺口朝哪儿?向上还是向下?向左还是向右?……您的视力不礅 好,只有0.5.根据检查,我发现您得的是老视眼,并有屈光不正。这是造成您头痛和眼疼的原因。

P: Do I need to wear a pair of glasses?

病人:我需要戴眼镜吗?

D: Yes . But you should have an eye test first.

医生:是的,但应该先验光。

D: No. But I can make an appoitment for you . Would nine tomorrow be all right?

医生:不行。但我可以给您定个时间。明天9点可以吗?

P: Tomorrow is no good I am afraid. I have to go to a meeting.

病人:明天恐怕不好,我要去开个会。

D: How about Friday morning?

医生:星期五上午怎么样?

P: That is OK.

病人:可以。

D: Then come here at 8am. …

医生:那您上午8点来吧。 ……

D: It's necessary to dilate the pupils for the eyetest . In this way we can get the exact dioptre.

医生:验光需要放大瞳孔,这样我们可以得到准确的屈光度。

P: Is it harmful to dilate pupils?

病人:放大瞳孔有害吗?

D: No , But after the pupils have been dilated . You may have some difficulties in reading . Generally you'll get well again in about ten days.

医生:没有。但在散瞳之后,对看书有些影响。但在一般情况下,10天左右可以恢复正常。

P: How do you dilate the pupils?

病人:怎样放大瞳孔呢?

D: I'll prescribe some eyedrops for you . Please put one drop into your eyes every five minutes six times before you come . Please come here at ten O'clock.

医生:我给您开点眼药水。在来医院前每隔5分钟点一次,共6次。请10点钟来。

P: All right. …

病人:好吧。 ……

D: Have you used the eyedrops six times already?

医生:您上够6次眼药水了吗?

P: Yes . Everything is blurred.

病人:是的。看什么东西都是模糊的。

D: That is because your pupils are dilated. Now sit down, and I'll test your eyes. Try these pieces of glasses . Look at the line Which one is better?

医生:那是因为您的瞳孔散开了。请坐,我来给您验光。试试这些镜片。看这一行。……哪个镜片好些。

P: The second one is better.

病人:第二个好些。

D: And how about this one?

医生:这个镜片呢?

P: It's better.

病人:更好些。

D: Please sit down here and read a few lines of the book with this pair of glasses . Do your glasses suit you? Do you wamt them?

医生:请坐下来戴这副镜子读几行字。您觉得眼镜合适吗?要这副吗?

P: I'll take them.

病人:我就要这副。

D: And this one is for you to see close by . Now put on this pair of glasses and try to see from a distance.

医生:这副眼镜是用来看近处的。现在戴上这副眼镜看远处试试。

P: I don't se clearly with this pair of glasses.

病人:戴这副眼镜看不清楚。

D: Try this one.

医生:试试这副。

P: Fine.

病人:很好。

D: Please look straight ahead . Let me check the distance between the pupils . It's 55mm. Here is the prescription for you glasses.

医生:请向前看。我量下瞳孔距离。55毫米。这是您的配镜处方。

P: Thank you very much.

病人:非常感谢。

D: Don't mention it .

医生:不客气。

大夫:请进。你哪里不舒服?

Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?

Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。

Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.

大夫:你呕吐过没有?

Doctor: Have you vomitted?

病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。

Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.

大夫:待会儿见。

Doctor: See you later.

病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。

Patient: Here's my report, Doctor.

大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。

Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

大夫:不客气。

Doctor: You are welcome.

病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?

Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

药剂师:你没有药方吗?

Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?

Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

病人:这药有效果吗?

Patient: Will this really help?

药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。

Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

药剂师:当然有了。

Chemist: Of course.

病人:太好了。

Patient: That's great.

药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

病人:谢谢你的提醒。

Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?

Chemist: Anything else?

病人:不了,谢谢。

Patient: No. thank you.

药剂师:不客气。

Chemist: You're welcome.

医院英语情景对话

285 评论(9)

不合理存在

At the Hospital 在医院--情景对话Mrs. Brown : (Carrying her baby in her arms) Excuse me, where is the department of paediatrics? 布郎夫人:(怀抱着孩子)打扰了,请问儿科在哪儿?Information-Clerk : Go along that corridor and then you will see a sign, which will lead you to the department of paediatrics. It's on the second floor. 咨询台:沿着那个走廊直走,然后您会看到标志, 那就是小儿科门诊。它在二楼。Mrs. Brown : Thank you. (She finds the sign, and follows the direction and finds the department of paediatrics.)布郎夫人:谢谢.(她找到了标志, 跟随指引方向到了小儿科门诊。) Nurse : Have you registered yet? 护士:你们登记了吗?Mrs. Brown : No, and this is my first time here. 布郎夫人:没有,我第一次过来.Nurse : Any designated doctor? 护士:有指定的医生吗?Mrs. Brown : Yes, Dr. Hurt, Cliff Hurt. 布郎夫人:有,Hurt医生,Cliff Hurt.Nurse : Here is your registration card. Dr. Hurt is at clinic No.3. You can sit over there and wait for your turn. 护士:这您的注册卡。Hurt医生在第三诊室 。您坐在这等吧。Dr. Hurt : Hello, little fellow. You're David Brown, right? ....Well, Mrs. Brown, what seems to be the problem? HURT医生:你好,小家伙.你叫代维,布郎,对吗?^好,布郎夫人,出什么问题了?Mrs. Brown : I've got the flu these days, and I think he's been infected by me. He started to cough last night. I took his temperature this morning. It was 39 degrees. 布郎夫人:我前些日子得到了流感, 我想是我传染给了他。他昨晚开始咳嗽。我今天早晨测了他的温度。是39 度。 Dr. Hurt : Unbutton his clothes, please. (Doctor examines the baby with his stethoscope.) The back, please. ( Mrs. Brown turns baby's back to the doctor.) All right. Now open your mouth .... Hurt 医生:请解开他的衣裳。(医生用听诊器为孩子检查。) 再看看后面(布朗夫人把孩子转过医生。) 好。现在张您的嘴.... Mrs. Brown : Well, doctor?布朗夫人: 怎么样, 医生?Dr. Hurt : Not very serious. I'll write you a prescription. If you follow the directions, your child will soon be okay. Hurt 医生:不是很严重。我给你写一张处方。你照着做的话,孩子很快就会好的。

126 评论(8)

好吃鬼玲

护士:早上好! Nurse: Good morning.

病人:你好! Patient: Good morning.

护士:请问哪里不舒服? Nurse: What seems to be the problem?

病人:失眠。 Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia..

护士:这种情况出现有多久了? Nurse: How long have you had the problem?

病人:三个月了。 Patient: Three months.

护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗? Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?

病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。 Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.

护士: 好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。 Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.

病人:没问题。 请问我应该挂哪科? Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?

护士:您最好挂内科。 Nurse: You’d better go to the medical department.

病人:表填好,给你。 Patient: Here is my registration card.

护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。 Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,

病人:好的。请问我该怎么走? Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?

护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。 Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

病人:多谢了。 Patient: Thanks a lot.

护士:不客气。 Nurse: You’re welcome.

病人:早上好,大夫 Patient: Good morning, doctor.

医生:早上好,哪里不舒服? Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:最近有点失眠。 Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.

医生:这种情况有多久了? Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

病人:三个月了。 Doctor: Three months.

医生:服用过什么药吗? Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。 Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

医生:有头痛的情况吗? Doctor: Do you have headaches?

病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。 Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。 Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient’s blood pressure.)

医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。 Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

病人:我该怎么呢? Patient: What should I do then?

医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。 Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don’t strain yourself too much.

病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。 Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I’ll do as you say.

医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。 Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I’m sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

病人:多谢了。再见! Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

医生:再见! Doctor: Bye!

82 评论(15)

粉恋桃心

Doctor: whats wrong with you?你怎么了Patient: my throat is not very well 我的喉咙不舒服Doctor: let me have a check..(after 10minutes) oh..you 've got cold..have you got temperture? 让我给你做个检查,(过了十分钟) oh,你感冒了,你量过体温吗?Patient:no 没有Doctor: okey,you have to have a good rest,and take these medicine,take one tablet after meal,three times a day,then you will feel better 好吧,你必须好好休息,这些药饭后吃一粒,每天三次Patient: Thank you doctor.谢谢你医生Doctor: you're welcome 不用客气

261 评论(10)

相关问答