• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    341

亲爱的玉玉
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语求职信对话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

meimeimilly

已采纳

英语情景对话犹如汉语中的“看人说话,量体裁衣”,就是说应该在不同情景中运用不同的表达方式适时、适地地传递语言,交流信息。我精心收集了关于面试英语对话听力材料,供大家欣赏学习!

A: I've read your resume, and I remember it says you worked in GE company for quite a number of years.

A:我已经看了您的履历表,我记得上面说 您在通用电气公司工作过好几年。

B: Yes. I stayed with them for almost four years since my graduation from University of Foreign Trade in 2003.

B:对。自2003年我从外贸大学毕业时算 起,我已经在那儿待了差不多4年了。

A: Did you enjoy working there?

A:您喜欢那儿的工作吗?

B: Yes, I did. I started as an office clerk, and became a department manager three years later. About one year ago, I was appointed assistant to the general manager.

B:是的,我喜欢。我从办公室职员做起,3 年后成了一名部门经理。大约在1年 前,我被任命为总经理助理。

A: What did you exactly do in that position?

A:您担任那个职务具体做什么工作?

B: Well, I assisted the general manager with his work in many ways. Sometimes I presided over meeting or took part in some social activities in his name. I was also in charge of making credit inquires, approving payment terms and things like that. But I was mainly responsible for the feasibility studies of the projects, such as estimating the market potential of a newly developed product, competition in the industry, investment environment, credit study of the investment partners, and so forth.

B:啊,我在很多方面协助总经理工作。有 时候,我代表他主持会议或参加社会活 动。我还要负责进行信用咨询、审批付 款条件,诸如此类的事情。但我主要是 负责项目的可行性研究,比如,评估一个新开发产品的市场潜力、行业竞争情况、 投资环境、投资伙伴的信用研究,等等。

A: I can see you did a lot of work. Mr. Wei, you must have done a good job in that corporation. Not many young people at your age can expect to reach a higher position than assistant to the general manager. So I don't quite understand why left the post.

A:看得出来您做了许多工作。魏先生,您 在那家公司一定干得很出色。没有多少 像您这种年纪的青年人能指望担任比总 经理助理更高的职务。因此,我就不太 理解您为什么要放弃那个职位。

B: I never easily give up something that is valuable. Before I decided to quit that position, I had made a thorough analysis of things like what I would gain and what I would lose here in your company. You know, Hongkong has always been a fascinating place to me, full of challenges as well as hopes. In addition to this, I have the specialized knowledge and the necessary experience of making a good assistant to the investment manager. Of course, opportunities to work abroad and a higher salary are also important to me. So I believe it’s worthwhile to come here to work.

B:我从不轻易放弃有价值的东西。我在决 定放弃那个职务以前,就对于在贵公司 我会得到什么和我会失去什么之类的问 题做过全面的分析。您知道,对我来讲, 香港从来都是一个迷人的地方,既充满 了希望,又充满了挑战。另外,我具备当 好投资部经理助理的专业知识和必要的 经历。当然,有机会出国工作和较高的 工资对我也很重要。所以,我相信来此 工作是值得的。

A: Excuse me, is this personnel division?

A:劳驾,请问这是人事部吗?

B: Yes. What can I do for you?

B:是的。我能为你做些什么?

A: I came about your advertisement for an assistant of manager. Is there any still available?

A:我是来应聘你们经理助理的。还有空缺 职位吗?

B: Oh, yes. Won’t you sit down? What’s your surname?

B:有。请坐,请问贵姓?

A: My surname is Xiao.

A:我姓肖。

B: What’s your first name, Mr. Xiao?

B:你叫什么名字,肖先生?

A: It's Jianguo.

A:建国。

B: I’m the director of personnel devision of the company, Mr. Brown.

B:我是人事部经理布朗先生。

A: How do you do, Mr. Brown?

A:你好,布朗先生。

B: How do you do, Mr. Xiao?

B:你好,肖先生。

A: Here is my resume.

A:这是我的简历。

B: Fine. You've been in the States about six years, haven’t you?

B:好的。你已在美国生活了 6年,是吗?

A: Yes, I came to study in Princeton University in 1989.

A:是的,我是1989年来普林斯顿大学学习的。

B: Could you tell me what types of people you like to work with?

B:能不能告诉我你喜欢与哪一类人一起工 作?

A: To tell you the truth, I can cooperate with various people. I’m an easygoing person. But of course, I especially enjoy working with people who are responsible, friendly and helpful.

A:说真话,我能和各种各样的人合作。我 是容易相处的人。但是,当然,我特别喜 欢与有责任感、待人友好、乐于助人的人 一起工作。

B: Why are you interested in the position?

B:你为什么对这一职位感兴趣?

A: I think I’m fit for the position. For I’m sure my major would be of great use for the position. I’m quite happy in my present work, but I hope I would have more responsibility and improve my position.

A:我认为我适合这一职位。因为我肯定我 的所学专业对这一工作一定会很有用 处。我目前的工作让我很开心,但我希 望能承担更多的责任,找到更好的工作。

A: What contribution did you make to your current organization?

A:你对目前的工作单位有何贡献?

B: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

B:我已经完成了 3个新项目,而且我相信 我能将我的经验运用到这份工作上。

A: What make you think you would be a success in this position?

A:为什么你认为自己能胜任这份工作?

B: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

B:我在学习和实习工作中得到了锻炼,使 我有能力胜任这份工作。我相信我能成功。

A: Are you a multi-tasked individual? Do you work well under stress or pressure?

A:你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人 吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?

B: Yes, I think so. The trait is needed in my current position and I know I can handle it well.

B:是的,我可以。这种特点就是我目前工 作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

A: What is your strongest trait?

A:你个性上最大的特点是什么?

B: Helpfulness and caring.

B:乐于助人和关心他人。

A: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

A:你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

B: They say Mr. Du is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

B:他们说,杜先生是位诚实、工作努力,又 很负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

英语求职信对话

206 评论(14)

十二季财富

面试应聘的英语对话

很多人来到梦寐以求的这家外企面试,但是在面试时却没有把握好,本文为大家整理了面试应聘的英语对话,仅供参考!

I: Which university did you graduate from?

你是哪个学校毕业的?

A: I graduated from xx University。

我毕业于xx大学。

I: What subject did you major in at university?

你大学时主修什么专业?

A: I majored in Economics。

我的专业是经济学。

I: Tell me about the courses of your major in university。

说说你在大学时都主修了什么课程?

A: I take more than 50 courses in university, including microeconomics, macroeconomics, marketing principles, sales management, statistics, and so on。

大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括微观经济学、宏观经济学、市场原理、销售管理、统计学等。

I: How did you get on with your studies in university?

你大学时成绩如何?

A: I did well in university。 I was one of the top students in the class。

我成绩非常好,我是班里最优秀的学生之一。

A:Excuse me。May I see Mr。 XXX,the manager?

劳驾。请问我能见经理XXX先生吗?

I:It's me。What can I do for you?

本人就是。你有什么事?

A:。Nice to meet you, Mr。xxx I'm coming here for an interview by appointment。

见到你真高兴,XXX先生。我是应你之邀来参加面试的'。

I:Please sit down。

请坐。

A:Thank you,sir。I've come to apply for the position as engineer。

谢谢,先生。我是来应聘工程师一职的。

I:I've invited several candidates to come today。You are the first one to have arrived。so just relax,and let's have a chat,shall we?

今天我邀了几位面试者,你是第一个到的。所以让我们放松地谈谈,好吗?

I:Tell me a little bit about yourself。

请介绍一下你自己。

A: My name is Jane ,My major was electrical engineering。

我叫简,,我的专业是电子工程。

I: What kind of personality do you think you have?

你认为你有怎样的性格?

A: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half—done。I'm very organized and extremely capable。

嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。

B: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?

你的弱点和优点是什么?

A: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public。 I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast—learner。

嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话。我想我的优点是很执着,而且学东西很快。

A: How do you relate to others?

你和别人相处如何?

B: I'm very co—operative and have good teamwork spirit。

I: Which school are you attending?

你在哪个学校上学?

A: I am attending XX University 。

我在XX大学上学。

I: When will you graduate from that university?

你什么时候毕业?

A: This coming July。

今年七月。

I: What degree will you receive?

你能拿到什么学位?

A: I will receive a Bachelor degree。

学士学位。

I: What’s your major?

你是什么专业的?

A: My major is Business Administration。

我的专业是商业管理。

I: How have you been getting on with your studies so far?

到目前为止,你在校的学习情况如何?

A: I have been doing quite well at college。 According to the academic records I’ ve achieved so far, I am confident that I will get my Bachelor of Business Administration this coming July。

我学得不错。根据至今我所取得的学习成绩,我敢肯定今年7月份我一定能获得商业管理学士学位。

I: How do you think the education you?ve received will contribute to your work in this institution?

你认为你接受的教育将如何有助于本机构的工作?

A: I have already learned a lot in the classroom and I hope to be able to make practical use of it in your company。 My specialization at the university is just in line with the areas your institute deals with。 I am sure I can apply what I have learned to the work in your institute。

我在课堂上学了很多东西,我希望能把它实际运用到贵公司的商务活动中去。我在大学所学的专业和你们研究所所涉及的范围刚好对口。我相信我能够把我所学到的东西运用到你们研究所的工作之中。

114 评论(11)

相关问答