花葬夏季
英语问路的对话短文如下:
I stopped a man who was walking by to ask for directions.
我叫住了一位男士向他问路。
Lucy:Excuse me,could you tell me how to get to the Cross Bakery building?
(女):对不起,能告诉我到Cross bakery大楼怎么走吗?
Man:The Cross Bakery building?Oh sure.You're actually walking in the opposite direction.
(男):cross bakery大楼吗?当然,你现在的方向是反的。
Lucy:Oh,you're kidding!I thought I was heading east.
(女):不会吧,不认为我是在向东走。
Man:No,east is the other direction.To get to the Bakery,you need to turn around and go three blocks to Broadway.When you get to the intersection of Broadway and Elm,you hang a left.Go straight down that street for half a block and then you'll see the building on your left.
(男):不,东是另外一个方向。要去BAKERY大楼,你需要转身,然后走过三个街区到broadway大街。当你走到broadway与elm大街交界的地方,向左转。再沿街走大约半个街区,然后在你左手边你就看得到那个大楼了。
Lucy:Okay,let me see if I've got that.I need to go down Elm until I hit Broadway,then I make a left and the building is on my left hand side.Is that right?
(女):OK,看我是不是明白了。我需要沿着ELM大街一直走到broadway大街,然后向左转,然后在我左边就能看到那个大楼了,对吗?
Man:Yeah,you've got it.Do you want me to show you the way?
(男):是的,没错。需要我替您带路吗
Lucy:Thanks for the offer,but I think I've got it.Hopefully,I won't get lost again on my way there!
(女):多谢了,我想我能找到。希望在去那的路上我不再迷路了。
静妙奔奔1123
在世界市场形成和经济全球化进程快速发展的大背景下,作为全球通用性最强的语言--英语,在各国教育中的地位持续提升。尤其是职业英语,作为社会生活和国家间交流的重要手段,其地位也日益提升。我整理了关于指路问路英语对话,欢迎阅读!
Tim:Excuse me.
劳驾(对不起,麻烦问一下)。
Mei: Yes?
什么?
Tim:How do I get to the Sanlitun, please?
我怎么去三里屯?
Mei:It’s not far. Go straight on then turn right at the end of the road.
离这儿不远,一直往前走,走到头儿向右拐。
Tim:Thanks.
谢谢。
Mei:You’re welcome.
不客气。
Paul:Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the Forbidden City, please?
劳驾,你能不能告诉我去故宫的路怎么走?
Wei:Sure. Go straight on down this road, take the second left and then the first right. It’s next to Tiananmen Square.
当然可以。顺着这条路往前走,到第二个路口向左转,然后见第一个路口再向右转。就在天安门广场的旁边。
Paul:Thank you.
谢谢。
Wei:Don’t mention it.
不客气。
Ling:Excuse me, is there a Chinese supermarket near here?
请问,这附近有没有中国超市?
Jill:Yes, there is a supermarket in Chinatown.
有。中国城就有中国超市。
Ling:Where’s Chinatown?
那中国城在哪儿?
Jill:It’s to the north of Trafalgar Square.
在特拉法加广场的北面。
Jack:Thank you very much.
谢谢。
Jill:You’re welcome.
不客气。
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.
A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.
A:对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方?
B:我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。
A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否从这里到火车站呢?
B:顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转。
A: Excuse me. I’m afraid I got lost. Can you show me the way to the station?
B: I’m walking that way. Let me lead you the way.
A:对不起,我迷路了,请问您能告诉我去车站怎么走吗?
B:我正朝那边去。让我给你带路吧!
A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I’m looking for the Museum.
B: Boy, you are lost. It’s across town.
A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?
B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there.
A:对不起,打扰一下,不知您能否帮助我,我在找博物馆。
B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那头。
A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物馆呢?
B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽车换乘83路公共汽车到那里。