dianpingyao
英语情景剧剧本:Three Little Pigs 三只小猪Three Little Pigs 三只小猪 Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with 讲故事者:三只小猪和他们的妈妈 their mother. Ding-Ding and Dong- 住在一起。丁丁和东东 Dong are brother pigs. They are very 是猪哥哥,他们很懒,他 Lazy. They eat and sleep all day. 们整天吃了就睡。龙龙是 Long-Long is the youngest pig. She 最小的,她整天帮着妈妈 works all day. She helps her mother 做家务。 to do the housework. Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make 猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得 your own houses. 为自己盖间房。 Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house. 再见,孩子们。去盖间房。 Be careful of the wolf. 小心狼。 Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye. 三只小猪:好的,妈妈。再见。 Wolf: I’m hungry. Look! Three little pigs 狼:我饿了。看,三只小猪可 for dinner. Mmm. 以做我的美餐。 Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers? 猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么? Ding-Ding: I’m building a house with leaves. 丁丁:我在用树叶盖房子。 Dong-Dong: I’m building a house with sticks. 东东:我在用树枝盖房子。 Sister pig: But leaves aren’t strong. 猪妹妹:可是树叶不牢固。树枝也不 And sticks aren’t strong. 牢固。 Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it’s easy. 猪哥哥:我们知道。但它很容易。 What are you doing, sister? 你在干什么? Sister pig: I’m building a house with bricks. 猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子。 Brother pigs: Bricks! That’s very difficult. 猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了。 Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong. 猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。 …… Brother pigs: Oh, we’re finished. Let’s have 猪哥哥:噢,我们盖好了。我们打 a nap. 个盹吧。 Sister pig: My house is finished. My house 猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房 is strong. 很坚固。 Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your 狼: 小猪,小猪,快开门! Doors! Brother pigs: No. No. Go away. 猪哥哥:不开,不开。快走开。 Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves 狼:这太容易了。树枝和树叶 aren’t strong. 都不牢固。 Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. 讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。
小熊猫球球酱
4人的英语短剧本如下:
N: Many years ago, on April 1, a body had birth. His father called him "foolman",
nobody like him except his mother. How time flies!
许多年以前的四月一日,有个婴孩诞生了,他老爸给他取名为“愚男”,除他妈妈,没人喜欢他。时间过的真快啊!
F: Mum, I'm eithteen years old, so I will leave this family.
妈妈,我十八岁了,我要离开这个家了。
Mum: All right, but please see me at times. This is a bottle of drink, a piece of dry bread. Remember: take good care of yourself, bye!
好的,但要时不时回家看望我哈。这是一瓶酒,一块干面包。记住:要照顾好自己啊。再见了!
N: He came to a forest, and met an ugly man.
他走到一座森林,遇到一个丑八怪的男人。
U: Hello! I'm very hungry and thirsty, could you give me something to drink and eat, please?
你好!我又饿又干,请给我些喝的和吃的,怎么样?
F: Ok, here.
好的。给。
U: Oh, thanks very much! Now, I will go. Oh, this stick is for you, it will bring luck to you. Good luck!
喔,多谢了!好,我要走了。哦,这根手杖给你,会给你带来好运的。一路好运!
N: The foolman reached a restaurant, the boss had two daughters, they found the stick very brightly.
愚男来到一栋餐馆,老板有两个女儿,她们发现那根手杖闪闪发光。
D1: Oh, how beautiful it is! I want it, it's great!!! (上前抓木棒,却被粘在上面) Oh! Dear! I can't leave it! (吃惊地)
喔,好漂亮的手杖啊!我想要,真是太棒了!!!(上前抓木棒,却被粘在上面)啊,老天啊!我放不开它了!(吃惊地)
D2: Sister, what are you doing there? Do you want this stick yourself?
No, I will get a part of it! We are parent's daughters, I must get a part of it like you! (走向木棒)
姐姐,你在那做啥啊?你自个儿想要那根手杖?不行,我要有一份!我们都是父母的女儿,我必须跟你一样要有一分!(走向木棒)
D1: Don't come! Don't come! It's dangerous!
别来!别来!危险!
D2: You can come, so I can come, too! (也被粘在木棒上) Oh, my god! What's wrong with me?
你来得,我也来得!(也被粘在木棒上)啊,老天啊!我怎么啦?
D1: What a pity!
真可惜!
N: Foolman didn't mind at all, after the meal he took the stick leave the restaurant.
Of course, two girls followed him. In the field they met an old scientist.
愚男一点都不在意,吃了饭之后,他拿起那根手杖就离开了饭馆。当然,那两个女孩就跟着他。来到一块田的时候,他们遇到一位科学家。
S: Oh! Terrible! You two girls follow a boy. How silly of you! I will take you back home, and take the boy to the police station.
(抓stick ,也被粘住) Oh! Bad luck! Terrible!
啊!太可怕了!你姐妹俩跟着一个男孩,你们怎么这么傻啊!我带你们回家,把这个男孩送到警察局去。(抓手杖 ,也被粘住)啊!糟糕!太糟糕啦!
N: A few days later, they got to a strange country. The king had a daughter, but she never smiled or laughed.
几天之后,他们来到一个陌生的国度。国王有个女儿,但她从来不笑。
King: Who can make her smile or laugh, she'll be his wife.
要是谁能让她笑,那她就是他的妻子。
F: Let me try , Perhaps I can.
我来看看。或许我能呢。
N: Then they went to see her. She saw foolman and his friends laughed and laughed.
这样他们就去看望她。她看到愚男和他的朋友就笑个不停。
短剧本特点:
1、剧本不像小说、散文那样可以不受时间和空间的限制,它要求时间、人物、情节、场景高度集中在舞台范围内。
2、反映现实生活的矛盾要尖锐突出 。
各种文学作品都要表现社会的矛盾冲突,而戏剧则要求在有限的空间和时间里反映的矛盾冲突更加尖锐突出。因为戏剧这种文学形式是为了集中反映现实生活中的矛盾冲突而产生的,所以说,没有矛盾冲突就没有戏剧。
3、剧本的语言要表现人物性格 。
超超越越92
这个不好找啊 找了个8个人的 你可以加个人 加点剧情英语幽默短剧剧本The Pocket Money Scene1(At Salesman’s home) N: In a dark dirty house, there lived a small, dirty salesman. He always makes unhealthy candies and sells them to the students. He has a lot of money now. But how does he make the candies? Oh, xu …… He is coming! S: Hello, do you know me? No? Oh, let me tell you .I’m the famous candy salesman at the school gate. My candies are very popular,(展示),I don’t know why. The foolish students always come here. I’ll be a boss soon! Candy, money, candy, money…… Oops! It’s time to make candies now.(看表) First, put the flour on the table. Then, water, sugar, flour.(边说边做) Now press, press…… Oh, my dirty hands! Never mind! Just do it!(满不在意的神情) Press, press…… Oh, my god!Never mind! Just do it! Press, press, the children will not know it , it’s OK,hehehe…… Now let me cut it into pieces! 另一个 白雪公主与七个小矮人 Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 英文短剧本 旁白:Once upon a time, there was a queen. She had a pretty daughter named Snow White. Soon after the child was born, the queen died. The queen married another queen. The stepmother was very jealous. She dressed Snow White in rags and forced her to do the housework all day and all night, such as sweep and mop the floor, do some cleaning, carry water and so on. 白雪:( Sweep and mop the floor, do some cleaning, carry water and so on.) 皇后:I’m the new queen. I’m very beautiful. you see. If anyone is more beautiful than me, I’ll kill her. I have a magic mirror. If I want to know something, It will tell me surely.Now, mirror, mirror, come here! 魔镜:Yes, I’m coming. Your Majesty! What do you want to know? 皇后:Mirror, mirror, on the wall.Who is the fairest of the all? 魔镜:Yes. Your Majesty! You are the fairest of all, I think.But there is a young lady. She is as white as snow, as red as rose and as black as ebony.She is much more beautiful than you. 皇后:She is much more beautiful than me?Who is she? Tell me quickly
菩小帅傲娇脸
新老师学生A: 学生B: 学生C: 学生A他娘 : 学生B他娘: c他娘: 旁白: 校长: 老师: 在一个很远的地方,有一个小房子,小房子里有一个小学校,小学校里有三个小学生和一个校长,看!今天学校里来了一个新老师,所以,故事...开始了旁白:In a distant place, there was a small house, small House has a primary school, primary school had three primary school students and a principal in, look! Today comes a new teacher in the school, so the story ... Start 同学们!今天我们学校来了一位新老师!希望你们不要像上次那个老师一样!拜拜!校长【用山东话】:The classmates! Our school has come a new teacher today! I hope you don't like the last time the teacher! Bye bye! 【淡定下台】 是的!校长,我们明白了!校长再见!学生A。B。C:Yes! President, we knew it! Principal bye!【用奸笑来对校长再见】【校长下,老师上】 同学们!大家好!我的名字叫 李哥,哇哈哈!不错吧!我是你们信任的老师,听说你们气走了很多老师,今天,我就来较量一下!好了!开始上课!上课!老师:The students!Hello, everyone.My name is Li brother, wow ha ha!Good!I am your trust in teacher, heard you gone many teachers, today, I'll fight!Good!Classes begin!Class begins 起立学生B:Stand up【学生一个一个站起来】 同学们早上好老师:ood morning, class 恩恩!中午好!学生ABC:ENENGood afternoon! 我先给同学们画一幅画,然后你们才是什么!老师:I give the students to draw a picture, then you are what【在黑板上画一个桃子】 这是什么?老师:What it is? 老师,我能用汉语说吗?学生B:Teacher, can I speak in Chinese? 可以老师:OK这是屁股!学生B:pigu!这是…算了…算了….我认了!好吧!就当是屁股吧!老师:This is...Forget it.Forget it.I recognized!That'll be fine.When is your butt!好了!下一题!我在黑板上写汉语,你们把英语说出来!好吗?老师:Good!The next problem!I write Chinese on the blackboard, you speak English!All right?好学生ABC:OK!【在黑板上写“食人鱼”】 食人鱼学生A【举手】:eat people fish!这….好吧….不错…不错….你想象力挺丰富的啊!老师:This...OK.Nice.Nice.. you are very rich in imagination!行!下一题!我写算式,你们说答案!老师:That 's OK.The next problem!I write a formula, you say the answer!【在黑板上写“1+1= 2+2= 3+3= 4+4= 5+5= ”】2 4 6 8 10学生C:two four six eight ten 【都不说话,只让胡志勇说】闭嘴!老师:Shut up【再从黑板上写“1+2= 2+3= 3+4= 4+5= ”】 3 4….学生C:three four…..【换没说完就被老师用胶布捂住嘴】 【这时,有吃东西的声音杨云青和刘明坤在吃薯片】你…..杨云青给我上来擦黑板!老师:You...Yang Yunqing gave me to clean the blackboard下一个课程,念生字老师:The next course, read the new words老师念什么啊学生B:What the teacher read aloud. 念上面的字啊!老师:Read the word!上面没有字啊!学生B:Without a word.啊!老师:A!【回头看】 好吧!这是群什么学生啊!老师:That'll be fine.This is a group of student!好学生!学生ABC:提示:"%s"以后的内容没有被翻译,单次翻译最多1000字努力翻译中,请稍后…A good student! 我去啊!我疯了!老师:I went to ah!I'm crazy!【甩门而去】 耶!!!学生ABC:Yeah!!! 【放学了】哇哇哇哇!孩子胆肥了!敢跟老师作对!不错不错!回家好好奖赏奖赏你!学生A他娘:Cry!The children feed!Dare to tell the teacher!Nice.Go home and have a good reward reward you!【摸着学生A的头走出去】 你这熊孩子,换敢跟老师作对!回家收拾你!学生B他娘:You bear the child, for dare to resist with the teacher!Tidy up your home!你….好吧….我无语了!学生C他娘:You...OK.I was speechless!
优质英语培训问答知识库