茱莉亚罗伯杨
不错的点餐之选:烤土豆和牛肝菌煎蛋卷;辛香青口汤;鸭肉酱意大利面,醋汁炖鸡肉;清爽干酪配醋栗和接骨木花。下面是我给大家整理的关于餐厅点餐的英语对话,供大家参阅!
关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇1
1/Customer=C Waiter=W
C; Waiter, come here, please.
W: Yes sir? Can I help you?
C; Can I have the menu, please?
W: Yes, sir. Here you are. Now then, what would you like to eat?
C: Let me see. OK, I'd like some beef, steak and some salad, please. W: All right! What would you like to drink?
C: Cup of coffee. That's it.
W: OK. Wait a moment.
.......a moment later
C: Can I have the bill, please?
W: Sure. Here it is.
C: So, how much is it?
W: $40 altogether.
C: Here is the money and your tip.
W: Thank you, sir. Please call again
2/Have you got a table for two, please?
请问您有两个人的桌子吗??
Have you booked a table?
您预定餐桌了吗?
Have you made a reservation?
您预定了吗?
smoking or non-smoking?
吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
Would you like something to drink?
您想喝什么?
Would you like to see the menu?
您需要看菜单吗?
关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇2
Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐厅点餐
a few moments later?
(过了一会儿)
Emma: one sparkling water
埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。
Hugh: Thanks very much
休:谢谢!
Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么? Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的„至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?
Emma: Chicken.
埃玛:„鸡肉„
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please 休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。
Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃玛:„煮土豆。好的。
Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:谢谢!
Emma: OK.
埃玛:好的。
关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇3
A:It’s my treat today , which restaurant shall we go ?(今晚我请客,我们去哪家餐馆?)
B:I recommend a decent India restaurant .this India restaurant is famous for it’s curry.( 我推荐一家像样的印度餐馆,这家印度餐馆以咖喱闻名)
C:Oh , no .I’m not used to eating curry, and I don’t like India cuisine .(不,我吃不惯咖喱,并且我不喜欢印度菜)
D:why don’t we go to eat Japanese food ?(不如我们去吃日本料理)
A:no ,absolutely not ,I hate Japan .(不,绝对不行。我讨厌日本)
E:don’t argue . we go to eat western food.(别争了。我们去吃西餐吧) ABCD:that,good idea.
关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇4
123 welcome,please!
1:how many in your group today?(您几位?)
A:5 people
1:smoking or non-smoking?(吸烟区还是无烟区)
B:non-smoking thanks (无烟区,谢谢)
1:right this way ,please.(请往这边走)
Please take your seats ,here are the menus ,would you like to drink something first?(请坐,这里是我们的菜单。你们要先来点喝的么?)
D:I have a coke cola with ice .(我想要可乐)
B:an apple juice please.(苹果汁) what about you ?(你呢?转向周)
E:tomato juice (番茄汁)
A:and you ?(向邵)
C:give me a cup of prawn cocktail.(给我一杯虾鸡尾酒。)
A:me too (我也一样)
1:wait a minute !(请稍等)
2:here we are coke cola ,apple juice , tomato juice and two cups of prawn cocktail.(这里是可口可, 苹果汁,番茄汁,和2杯虾鸡尾酒) 2:are you ready to order now ?(您准备好点菜了么?)
A:No, we are still looking at the menu . maby you could recommend something for the main course.(没有,我们仍然在看菜单,或许你可以给我们推荐一下主菜。)
2:certainly, sirloin steak is very good, I would suggest you to try it.(当然可以,我们这里沙朗牛排很不错,我建议你们尝试一下)
A:that’s good idea ,I love beef steak. Ill have the sirloin steek.(好主意,我喜欢牛排,我就点他了)
2:how would you like your steak done?(你想要你的牛排几成熟)
A:medium(五成熟)
C:I’ll have appetizer and Grilled scotch salmon (我要开胃菜和烤苏格兰鲑鱼)
2:what would you like to follow?(您想要点些什么)
E:fried fillet of sole,that sounds very delicious .i’ll try it .(炒鱼片听起来非常美味,我要试试)
D:I’m a vegetarian ,give me a peas and cauliflower,please.(我是素食主义者,请给我一份豌豆和花菜)
B:the same for me ,please.(给我一样的,谢谢)
D:you aren’t a vegetarian ,are you?(你不是素食主义者,不是么)
B:yes, but, recently I lose weight ,less meat.(是的但是我最近在减肥) E:you are thin enough.(你已经够瘦了)
2:anything more ?(还要点其他的么)
B:no, that’s enough. Thank you .(不用了,已经够了谢谢)
2:all right ,please wait for a moment(好的,请稍等)
ABCDE:bottoms up (干杯)
12this is your meal ,please.(这是你们的菜,请享用)
A:waitress
1:sir, what’s wrong with you ?(先生,怎么了)
A:the beef is too raw. How can I eat . (牛肉太生了,我怎么能吃呀) 1:sir , is that you want medium?(先生,您是点的五分熟呀?) A:but I used to eat medium rare beef is not so raw.(但是我以前吃的五分熟没有这么生呀)
Called your manager(把你们的经理叫过来)
1:manager,there have a customer complains the beef is too raw.(经理,那边有顾客反映牛排太生了)
3:I’ll come .
What can I do for you
A:the beef is so raw that I cant eat.(这牛肉太生了以至于我不能吃) 3:Sir, sorry, our medium beef is so that, didn't explain to you is our
mistake, we immediately give you for Eight cooked.(先生,很抱歉,我们这五分熟的牛肉是这样的,事先没给您解释清楚是我们的失误,我们给您换分八分熟的好吗?)
A:ok
关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇5
A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please. 煎的。
A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。

穿跑鞋的公主
随着全球经济一体化和科技的迅猛发展,英语作为国际语言在现代社会中发挥着越来越重要的作用。我整理了关于餐厅订餐英语对话,欢迎阅读!
W= Waiter P= Patron
W: Hi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?
服务生:嗨,我是乔治,今晚我将为您服务。您现在准备点菜还是稍待一会呢?
P: I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.
顾客:我现在点菜,我要烤鸡和玉米副餐。
W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.
服务生:在正餐之前您要来个开胃菜吗?今天的汤是我们最美味可口的蕃茄汤。
P: I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.
顾客:我不要汤,不过我要田园沙拉。
W: Can I get you anything to drink?
服务生:您要什么饮料吗?
P: Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.
顾客:好啊,我要一杯冰红茶。
W: Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.
服务生:好的,我很快会把您的饮料和沙拉送来。
P: Thank you. (to be continued)
顾客:谢谢。
-Good morning,afternoon,evening, sir,madorm. A table for two?
早上好,下午好,晚上好,先生,女士,两位吗?
-Yes, by the window, please.
是的,请给我靠窗户的。
-This way, please.
这边请。
-Thank you.
谢谢
-Good evening, please take your seats, gentlemen. Here are the menus. Would you like to drink something first?
晚上好,请坐,先生,这里是我们的菜单。你要先来点喝的吗?
-I'll have a coke cola with ice. What about you?
我想要可乐,你呢?
-A n apple juice, please.
苹果汁
-Thank you. Here we are.Coke cola with ice and apple juice . Are you ready to order now, gentlemen?
谢谢,请忙用,可乐和苹果汁。你准备好点菜了吗?先生
-No, we are still looking at the menu. Maybe you should recommend something for the main course?
没有,我们仍然在看菜单。你可以给我们推荐下主菜吗?
-Certainly. The T-bone steak is very good. I would suggest that you try this.
当然可以。T-骨牛扒很好,我建议你试下这个主菜。
-That's a good idea. I love beef steak, I'll have the T-bone steak.
好主意,我喜欢吃牛扒,我就点他了。
-How would you like it cooked?/How would you like you steak done?
你想要你的牛扒怎么做?/你想要你的牛扒几成熟?
-Rare ,Medium,Medium well,Well done.
三成,五成,七成,全熟
-Mushrooms and Carrots
蘑菇和胡萝卜
-And what would you like for your appetizer?
你想要什么餐前菜呢?
-I'll have salad and the baked salmon.
我们有沙拉和烤三文鱼。
-Thank you, sir. What about you, sir?
谢谢,你呢先生?
-I want salad.
我要沙拉。
-What is this ?
这是什么?
-It's lamb cooked with herbs and served with spaghetti.
它是羊扒,配香草和意粉
-That sounds very interesting, I'll try that.
听起来很不错啊!我试试
-Mashed potato, boiled potato or baked potato or pasta or rice?
你是要土豆泥,煮土豆还是烤土豆,意大利面,米饭?
-Mashed.
土豆泥
-Which sauce would you like ,we have black pepper sauce ,red wine sauce,onion sauce,vanilla sauce ,BBQ sauce,mushroom sauce?
你想要什么汁呢?我们有黑胡椒汁,红酒汁,洋葱汁,香草汁,烧汁,蘑菇汁?
-Good Evening, gentleman! Your wine list.
晚上好,这是就水单。
-Thank you. Let's see what they're got for us.
谢谢,让我看看我们要喝什么酒?
-I can recommend this red wine, sir. It's very popular.
我给你们推荐一款红酒,很流行
-OK, One bottle of this wine. How about you, Jim?
好的,来一瓶。你呢?吉姆
-Bring me some mineral water, please.
请给我一些矿泉水
-Certainly, sir
当然可以,先生
M: Excuse me!
W: Yes. Can I help you?
M: We're ready to order.
M: A cup of coffee for me, and a glass of apple juice for her.
W: Yes, how would you like your coffee?
M: Just black coffee.
M: Do you serve anything else besides drinks, say cake?
W: We also serve sandwiches and cakes.
M: Give me two pieces of cake.