戏说小默
旅游英语属于专门用途英语的一个重要分支。有其自身的特征和规律。我精心收集了有关于旅行的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
A: You don't look very well.
A:你的脸色不太好。
B: I'm not feeling too well. I've caught a cold.
B:我觉得不太舒服,我感冒了。
A: Is it because of the bad weather? It's been really miserable tor the past tew days.
A:你是因为天气不好病了吗?这几天的天气真让人受不了。
B: Hasn't it!It's been cold and windy recently.Do you like the weather here?
B:可不是嘛!最近很冷,风又大。你喜欢这儿的天气吗?
A: Not really, but I've got used it now.
A:不太喜欢,但是我已经习惯了。
B: Oh,I'm going for a trip New York this autumn. What's the weather like in New York?
B:嗅,我秋天要到纽约去游玩,那儿的天气怎么样?
A: Not quite good. It's windy and dry. We have got continental climate there. It's dry all theyear round. Usually autumn is the best season of the year In New York.
A:天气不很好,风多又干燥。那里是大陆性气候,终年干燥。秋天通常是纽约一年中最好的季节。
B: Is it cold in autumn there? Should I take any warm clothes with me?
B:那儿的秋天很冷吗?我需要带很多保暖衣服吗?
A: No,it isn't very cold at that time. You'll only need some light wool clothing with somejackets and shirts.
A:不用,那时不会太冷。你只需带些毛衣,加上几件外套和衬衣就行了。
A:I thought you said we were going to stay threedays in Chicago.
A:你说我们在芝加哥要待三天的。
B: We are. It's two nights In the hotel. July 3rd and4th, but three days altogether.
B:是三天。在旅馆住两夜,7月3号和4号,但总共是三天。
A:I see. We arrive early on the third, and we leave at 11: 30 p.m. on the fifth.
A:明白了。我们是3号一大早到,5号夜里11:30走。
C: That's correct. As you see, I've made reservations for you on the night train to New York onthe fifth. You’ll have two sleeping berths.
C:对。你们看,我为你们预订了5号夜里的火车票去纽约。你们有两个卧铺。
B: So it is really a full day on the fifth.
B:所以5号有一整天时间。
C: Plenty of time for shopping and sightseeing. You''ll even have enough time for a show in theevening because the train station is near the theater district.
C:有充足的时间购物和观光。你们甚至有足够的时间在晚上看场表演。火车站就在剧院区附近。
A:I think that''ll work out fine.I hope I’ll be able to sleep on the train.
A:我看这个安排很好。希望在火车上我能睡着。
谈论运动
第一句:How good are you at tennis?
你打网球的水平怎么样?
A: How good are you at tennis?
你打网球的水平怎么样?
B: Oh, I'm not quite good at it. I'm good at table tennis.
哦,我不太撞长网球,我撞长打乒乓球。
第二句:I don't care for ball games.
我不喜欢球类比赛。
A: Do you like ball games?
你喜欢球类比赛吗?
B: No, I don't care for ball games.
不,我不喜欢球类比赛。
A: What's your favorite sport?
最喜欢的运动是什么?
B: I like swimming best.
我最喜欢游泳。
l波波刘
在小学英语教学中,教师不仅要教会学生对话的内容,还要将对话的技巧教授给学生,这样学生才能够更好地学习英语对话,提升英语成绩。我精心收集了旅行英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!
Clerk:Good afternoon, Peace Hotel, what can I do for you?
柜台服务员:下午好,这里是和平旅馆。我能帮您吗?
Guest:I have made a reservation for this Sunday. My name is Bily.
客户:我已经预订了间周日的房间,我叫毕比。
Clerk:Yes, that's right. Your room is a single one with a bath.
柜台服务员:没错。您订了间有浴盆的单人间。
Guest:I am calling to cancel it now. I can't go to your city this week.
客户:我打电话来想取消预约。这周我没办法去你们的城市了。
Clerk:Fine, we will cancel it.
柜台服务员:好的,我会取消的。
Guest:Thank you.
客户:谢谢。
Clerk:Hello. Capital Hotel. May I help you?
柜台服务员:您好,帝国旅馆。我能帮您吗?
Guest:Yes, unfortunately my flight will be 2 hours due to the fog. Would you please keep my reservation?
客户:是的,很不幸,我的飞机因为大雾而晚点2个小时,你能帮我保留预约吗?
Clerk:Sure. May I have your name please?
柜台服务员:当然可以,请问您的姓名是?
Guest:Lincoln. That's L-I-N-C-O-L-N. Thank you.
客户:林肯。L-I-N-C-O-L-N,谢谢。
Clerk: Good morning, sir. Welcome to Flower Hotel.
柜台服务员:早上好,先生。欢迎光临花园酒店。
Guest:Thank you.
客户:谢谢。
Clerk: How many pieces of baggage do you have?
柜台服务员:您有多少行李呢?
Guest: Three. Would you please help us take them to the hall?
客户:3件, 你能帮我把行李提到大厅吗?
Clerk: Sure, of course.
柜台服务员:当然可以。
小M回归中
STUART: I'm glad I brought my jacket on this trip.SHARON: Yes, I didn't know Washington, DC got so cold in winter.STUART: What would you like to do today?SHARON: I really think we should take a tour of the White House.STUART: I thought we could go to some of the museums.Don't you want to see the museums?SHARON: Of course. But today I feel like seeing the White House.We should see it first, because it's the most famous historical building here.STUART: I don't agree. I think the Capitol building is the most famous.But okay. If you want to see the White House, we'll go see it.I'm just afraid it will be boring.SHARON: Boring? How can it be boring? It sounds very interesting to me.STUART: But it's the White House. The president and his family live there.They won't let us see most of it. Probably we can only see a couple of rooms.SHARON: No, that's not true.The White House is very big. And there are a lot of historical exhibits there.The tour will take us through many different rooms. I read about it in the guide.STUART: Hmm. If that's true, then the security there must be very good.Because it's strange to think they will let people walk around in the White House.SHARON: I'm sure the security is very tight.Probably they will make us walk through metal detectors like at the airport.STUART: So I can't take my gun then.SHARON: Don't always joke like that! You don't have a gun.STUART: Yes, it's true I don't.SHARON: You shouldn't say things like that. You could get arrested!STUART: What? Do you think someone will arrest me for making a joke?Someone will arrest me here at the breakfast table?SHARON: No. But if you say something like that in the White House,they may take it seriously. Sometimes I think you joke too much.STUART: I'll be careful. Don't worry. I don't want to get arrested by the FBI.But how long does the White House tour last?SHARON: I'm not sure. I think it lasts about one hour. STUART: Alright. We should take a taxi over there right after breakfast.SHARON: First I want to look in the travel guide.Maybe they don't have tours in the morning.STUART: That's a good idea. Do you want some more coffee?SHARON: No, I'm fine.史都尔:还好这趟行程我有带夹克来。雪伦:是啊,我不知道华盛顿特区的冬天这么冷。史都尔:今天想做什么?雪伦:我真的觉得应该去参观白宫。史都尔:我觉得可以去参观博物馆。你不想去吗?雪伦:当然想啊,但是今天我想去白宫。我们应该先去那里,因为它是这里最有名的历史建筑。史都尔:我不这么认为,美国国会大厦才是最有名的。不过没关系,如果你想去白宫,那就去吧。我只是怕会很无聊。雪伦:无聊?怎么会呢?我觉得很有趣啊。史都尔:白宫是总统和他的家人住的地方。他们很多地方不会让人参观的,或许只能参观几间展览室而已。雪伦:不是这样。白宫很大,有很多历史文物。导游人员会带我们参观各个展览室,旅游指南上有说到。史都尔:如果是这样,那么保安工作要做得非常好才行。因为随便让人在白宫走动是很奇怪的。雪伦:我相信保安工作一定很严谨,可能像机场那样必须通过侦测器。史都尔:那么我就不能带枪啰!雪伦:别老是开这种玩笑,你根本没有枪。史都尔:我的确没有。雪伦:你不应该说这种话,会被抓去的。史都尔:什么?会有人因为我开玩笑就逮捕我?会有人在这餐桌上就将我逮捕吗?雪伦:不是,不过如果你在白宫说那样的话,他们就会当真。有时候你玩笑开得太过火了。史都尔:我会小心的,别担心,我并不想被联邦调查局的人逮捕。不过参观白宫要多久?雪伦:我不确定,我想大概一小时。史都尔:好的,我们吃完早餐就搭出租车去。雪伦:我先看看旅游指南。很可能早上不开放参观。史都尔:那倒是。你还要咖啡吗?雪伦:不了,这样就够了。
爱dele的Vivian
Hi, Lucy, long time no see. How is everything going? 好久不见,最近怎么样?Not so good. 不太好What happened? 怎么啦?You know the final exam is coming and I’m a little worried about my results. 期末考试快到啦,我有点担心我的成绩Cheer up. I believe you can make it. 振作起来,我相信你能办到的Thank you. 谢谢By the way, do you have any plan about your coming holiday? Where do you plan to do? 顺便问下,马上放假了,你们有什么计划吗?想去哪儿?I hope I can go to Yunnan during the spring festival. It is very beautiful and I am interested in the local culture there. The old building, the special custom, and beautiful scenery, everything is amazing! 我希望今年春节能去云南。云南很漂亮,而且我对它当地的文化十分感兴趣。古老的建筑,独特的习俗,还有美丽的风景,一切都是那么迷人。And the Yulong mountain is very wonderful. If you have a chance to go to Yunnan, you’d better have a look at it. 玉龙雪山也很棒。如果你真有机会去,你最好去看下 of courseI will. I will try to persuade my parents to go with me. 当然。我会说服我父母带我去云南。What about you? Any good idea?你们呢?有什么想法?I’d like to go to Hangzhou to spend a week at my uncle’s. 我会花一周的时间去我在杭州的叔叔家How are you going there? 你怎么去?By train perhaps. My uncle will bring me to West Lake and Lingyin temple. 乘火车吧。我叔叔会带我去西湖和灵隐寺It must be an interesting trip. I want to go to Beijing. My parents promise that they will take me to Beijing if I get good results in the final exam. 那肯定很有意思。我想去北京。我爸妈答应我,只要我在这次考试中取得好成绩就会带我去How wonderful! I am always dreaming about paying a visit to Beijing. You are so lucky! 太棒啦。我一直梦想着去北京玩。你太幸运了Yes. There are so many great places of interest in Beijing. 是啊。北京有好多的名胜古迹You’d better make a list of the sites you want to see in advance.你最好在去之前把你想看的景点列张单子And don’t forget to taste the Beijing duck. 还有别忘了去尝尝北京烤鸭Thanks for your advice. Look, it’s lunch time. Let’s go and have lunch together.Let’s go!谢谢你们的建议。午饭时间到啦,我们一起吃饭去~