樱花卫厨ks
为了能让大家顺利通过外企面试英语,更加深刻地了解外企英语面试的细节,增强自己的信心,我们特别从选了一段去外企英语面试的真实对话,并把它们按顺序分成了不同的场景,加入了中文翻译,方便大家理解和分析。相信,看过这些对话内容之后,大家再根据自己的实际情况进行活学活用,一定能在将来的面试取得很不错的成绩。
人物介绍: Cindy是应届毕业的大学生,她成功通过校园招聘的笔试环节,来到梦寐以求的这家外企面试,这是她的第二轮面试,与人力资源部总监Caroline的对话就此展开。
场景一:见面问好。
Caroline: Nice to meet you, Cindy. I’m Caroline, HRD of the company. Please have a seat.
Caroline: 很高兴认识你Cindy。我是人力资源总监Caroline,请坐。
Cindy: Nice to meet you, Ms. Caroline.
Cindy: 你好Caroline女士。
场景二:测试应聘者对公司的了解程度。
Caroline: From reviewing your resume, I can see that you performed excellently in school.What I want to know is why you think you’re right for this job.
Caroline: 从你的简历,我可以看出你在校时很优秀。我想知道为什么你认为你适合这份工作。
Cindy: I am always interested in news coming from your industry, and I’m deeply impressedby your company’s sales performance. To have risen 200-percent in the domestic market overjust the past three years is an incredible feat. I also admire and agree with the employeedevelopmental values that the company has adopted. I find that my personal goals and ideasabout business operations fit perfectly with the companys goals and mission statement.
Cindy: 我一直关注你们行业的新闻,公司在过去三年里中国市场的业绩增长了两倍,这给我留下了很深的印象。同时我也很喜欢贵公司培养员工的企业文化。我觉得我的个人发展目标、商业理念和公司的目标完全吻合。
Caroline: So you are well aware of our company. It appears that you have done your fairshare of research.
Caroline: 你对我们公司很了解,看来你提前做了很多功课啊。
Cindy: Yes, in addition to judging whether I am the right fit for C&C, I believe that its alsocrucial for me to know if this company is right for me. Ive been impressed by the service providedhere by everyone from the receptionist to the assistant. I am confident that I will have a veryrewarding and successful career here.
Cindy: 是的,除了判断我是否符合C&C的要求外,了解公司是否适合我也很关键。从前台到助理的接待都给我留下了深刻印象,我觉得我在这儿能开创有价值而且成功的事业。
场景三:团队合作。
Caroline: Commitment to the company and the team is very important to us here.
Caroline: 在我们这里,对公司以及团队的责任是非常重要的。
Cindy: I am very responsible. Whenever I have been assigned to complete a certain task, myteacher and classmates could always count on me to achieve the stated task. There is also noneed to remind me of what I should do. I enjoy intermingling and doing things with others.
Cindy: 我很有责任心,如果让我负责一件事,老师和同学们都会很放心。而且我用不着别人提醒我该做什么。我喜欢与人相处,以及和别人一起做事情。
场景四:个人职业发展计划。
Caroline: So what are your career objectives? And how do you perceive your owndevelopment if you were to assume this position?
Caroline: 那你的事业目标是什么?如果你获得了这个职位,你对自己的发展有什么想法?
Cindy: I expect to have a good opportunity to put all of my knowledge into practice. I am adoer and I can contribute a great deal to the company. I hope that within five years, I could leadan energetic and productive marketing team.
Cindy: 我希望得到很好的实战机会。我是个实干者,我能为公司贡献很多。我希望在五年内,我能够领导一支有活力及高效率的市场团队。
场景五:人际关系。
Caroline: As a fresh graduate, what do you think is the most essential factor to establishingand maintaining a good relationship with your future boss?
Caroline: 你现在刚刚毕业,你认为和你未来的老板能够建立并保持良好关系的最主要因素是什么?
Cindy: All the supervisors have rich experience. So first of all I will obey the demands of thesupervisors. Secondly, I will ask their advice and maintain an open mind. Thirdly, when there arequestions, I will communicate in-depth with my supervisors to achieve a functional and propersolution.
Cindy: 领导都是工作经验很丰富的人。首先我要服从领导的工作安排。第二呢,要虚心求教。第三,万一碰到疑问,我会及时跟领导深入沟通,找到一个合理的解决方案。
场景六:应聘者提问时间到。
Caroline: Good, then do you have any question about our company?
Caroline: 好的,对于公司,你有什么问题吗?
Cindy: Could you tell me something about your training program?
Cindy: 能否介绍一下你们的培训制度?
Caroline: In brief, we offer both in-house and off-site training to our AP or U.S. headquarters.We have a few daylong training sessions for topics like business writing skills and software training.These sessions are available to everyone who applies. We also have a variety of other programsbased on each work function. Our program is essentially a job-rotation program, and we believe itis more effective than traditional on-the-job training.
Caroline: 简单来说,我们既有在岗培训,也有去亚太总部或美国总部专门培训。我们采用整日课程来进行商务写作和软件操作一类的培训。每个人都可以申请参加。我们还针对各个职能安排了多种多样的课程。我们的'课程主要是轮岗,我们相信这比传统的在职培训要有效的多。
Cindy: It sounds attractive!
Cindy: 听上去真的很吸引人啊!
场景七:问面试者的价值观。
Caroline: Lastly, what’s your main consideration in your current job hunt?
Caroline: 最后,你选择工作时主要考虑哪个方面?
Cindy: Potential growth opportunity. If a potential job does offer me an opportunity to growand mature, I will find it very easy to devote my career to executing my responsibilities at thehighest level. I believe that your company will be a perfect place for me to grow and develop!
Cindy: 潜在的发展机会。如果一个工作能够让我有发展和成熟的机会,我就会更容易地全身心投入去完成我的职责。我相信贵公司将是我成长和发展的良好平台!
场景八:结束语。
Caroline: I also hope to have the chance to get to know you better in the future.
Caroline: 好的,我也希望有机会更加详细地了解你。
Cindy: Thank you for your time. I am looking forward to the next interview.
Cindy: 谢谢您的时间。我期待着下一次面试的通知。
花的姿态zqr
英语面试简短对话
有些企业会是要求英语面试,本文整理了英语面试的对话,大家可以参考一下求职者如何回答这些问题的。
A:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment。 Nice to meet you。
我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你。
B: Nice to meet you ,too。Please Take a seat。
我也是,请坐。
B: Nice to meet you ,too。Please Take a seat。
我也是,请坐。
A:Thank you!
谢谢
B: I: What is your name, please?
请问,你叫什么名字?
A: My name is Zhanghang。
我叫张航
B:what is your strongest trait(s)?
你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half—done。I'm very organized and extremely capable。
嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。
B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university。
你大学主修课程有哪些?
A: I major in Business administration。I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on。
大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括管理学、人力资源管理、市场营销学等。
B: What subject did you major in?
你辅修过什么专业吗?
A: I minor in Accountancy。I have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on。
会计学 会计基础 财务管理 经济学 审计 税法
B:Why did you choose this corporation?
你为什么选择本公司?
A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving。 I think this point is very important in the intense market competition。 It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward。
公司文化、公司发展前景等贵公司素有精益求精的企业文化,我觉得这一点在现代激烈的市场竞争中尤为难得,它将是员工和公司前进的不竭动力。
B: What are your salary expectations?
你期望的薪资水平是什么样的?
A:I am sure you will make me a fair offer。
我相信你会给我一个公平的薪资。
B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?
你还有什么疑问吗?
A: I wonder when will I know your decision?
我何时能知道你的最终决定?
B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week。
我们将于下周末之前联系你。
A: Great。 I'm looking forward to hearing from you。 I am very interested in this position。
太好了,我期待你的好消息。我真的.对这个职位很感兴趣。
B: Thank you for your interest in our company。 Goodbye。
感谢你如此感兴我们公司,再见。
A: Goodbye。
再见。
场景一:人际关系。
A: As a fresh graduate, what do you think is the most essential factor to establishingand maintaining a good relationship with your future boss?
A: 你现在刚刚毕业,你认为和你未来的老板能够建立并保持良好关系的最主要因素是什么?
I: All the supervisors have rich experience。 So first of all I will obey the demands of thesupervisors。 Secondly, I will ask their advice and maintain an open mind。 Thirdly, when there arequestions, I will communicate in—depth with my supervisors to achieve a functional and propersolution。
I: 领导都是工作经验很丰富的人。首先我要服从领导的工作安排。第二呢,要虚心求教。第三,万一碰到疑问,我会及时跟领导深入沟通,找到一个合理的解决方案。
场景二:应聘者提问时间到。
A: Good, then do you have any question about our company?
A: 好的,对于公司,你有什么问题吗?
I: Could you tell me something about your training program?
I: 能否介绍一下你们的培训制度?
A: In brief, we offer both in—house and off—site training to our AP or U。S。 headquarters。We have a few daylong training sessions for topics like business writing skills and software training。These sessions are available to everyone who applies。 We also have a variety of other programsbased on each work function。 Our program is essentially a job—rotation program, and we believe itis more effective than traditional on—the—job training。
A: 简单来说,我们既有在岗培训,也有去亚太总部或美国总部专门培训。我们采用整日课程来进行商务写作和软件操作一类的培训。每个人都可以申请参加。我们还针对各个职能安排了多种多样的课程。我们的课程主要是轮岗,我们相信这比传统的在职培训要有效的多。
I: It sounds attractive!
I: 听上去真的很吸引人啊!
场景三:问面试者的价值观。
A: Lastly, what’s your main consideration in your current job hunt?
A: 最后,你选择工作时主要考虑哪个方面?
I: Potential growth opportunity。 If a potential job does offer me an opportunity to growand mature, I will find it very easy to devote my career to executing my responsibilities at thehighest level。 I believe that your company will be a perfect place for me to grow and develop!
I: 潜在的发展机会。如果一个工作能够让我有发展和成熟的机会,我就会更容易地全身心投入去完成我的职责。我相信贵公司将是我成长和发展的良好平台!
场景四:结束语。
A: I also hope to have the chance to get to know you better in the future。
A: 好的,我也希望有机会更加详细地了解你。
I: Thank you for your time。 I am looking forward to the next interview。
I: 谢谢您的时间。我期待着下一次面试的通知。
奔跑de小土豆
面试时,只有从容自若,沉着冷静,才能将技能发挥得很正常。我整理了关于公司面试的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
A: Good afternoon, sir.
B: Good afternoon. Sit down, please.
A: Thank you.
B: You are Mr. Zhang Xiaodong, aren't you?I am Henry Hudson.
A: Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Hudson.
B: To start with, tell me about your education, please.
A: All right. I shall graduate from Guangdong University of Foreign Studies next year. I major in international trade.
B: Are you single or married?
A: I'm still single. Nowadays many young people in China are not in a hurry to get married. They'd rather secure their careers before they settle down in a family.
B: That's the kind of man we are looking for. Our promotion work entails much travel. So we need employees without family burdens yet. Now tell me if you have a good command of both written and spoken English.
A: When I was a sophomore, I passed Band 6 of College English Test.
B: Why are you interested in this company?
A: I think working in this company would provide me with a good opportunity to use my knowledge.
B: What do you know about this company?
A: This company is one of the biggest trading companies in the world. There are a lot of branches in all parts of the world with the head office in the U.S.A. Guangzhou Office was established four years ago. It deals in business machines.
B: Do you know what PNTR stands for?
A: It stands for Permanent Normal Trade Relation. If one nation enjoys this kind of treatment, it is accessible to tariff preference for imported goods from another nation.
B: By the way, would you describe yourself as extroverted or more introverted?
A: I think I am quite outgoing. I like cooperation with others, and getting the job done by working together.
B: Good. I think you'd like to know about the remuneration. The starting salary for trading clerks in this company is RMB 3, 500 per month, and raise is given after six months according to your ability. We provide fringe benefits such as annual bonus, three-week paid vacation a year, and health insurance. Are these satisfactory?
A: Yes, these are quite satisfactory.
B: Do you have any questions about the job?
A: I was told that some of your Chinese employees are sent to the United States to attend the training program provided by the head office. I'd like to know how you choose employees to attend the program.
B: Almost all Chinese employees are eligible to attend the training course, but as the number of trainees at one time is limited, we select them on their merits. Are you really interested?
A: Sure. I'll do my utmost if I am employed by this company.
B: It has been pleasant talking with you, Mr. Zhang. We'll notify you of our final decision within one week.
A: Thank you, Mr. Hudson, for your interview with me. I hope to see you again.
B: Good-bye.
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓 住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢 ?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失败?)
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)
Smith: Nice to meet you.
史密斯:很高兴见到你。
Jack: Nice to meet you,too.
杰克:我也很高兴见到您。
Smith:You are a graduate, right?
史密斯:你是个毕业生,是吗?
Jack: I recently graduated from college as an English major.
杰克:我最近才大学毕业,主修的是英语专业。
Smith: 50 you don't have much related work experience.
史密斯:这样说来,是没有相关的工作经验了。
Jack: Admittedly, I don't. But I still beg you to give me an opportunity, and I'm willing to learn with my best effort.
杰克:的确如此。不过,我仍然要请您给我一次机会,我会努力学习的。
Smith: Well, did you get any honors or rewards in college?
史密斯:那么,在大学里你获得过什么荣誉或是奖励吗?
Jack: I have got a Business English Certificate and a Certificate of TEM 8.
杰克:我取得了商务英语证书和英语专业八级证书。
Smith: What about your computer skills?
史密斯:计算机技能如何?
Jack: I got professional training in this field, and I believe I can fit the position well.
杰克:我曾接受过专业培训,我相信自己可以胜任这份工作。
Smith: And anything else?
史密斯:别的方面呢?
Jack: I have taken some courses in college, such as translation, business English, and so on. So I have a good mastery of both spoken and written English
杰克:在大学里,我曾学过有关翻译、商务英语的课程等。我的英语口语和写作能力都不错。
Smith: I see.
史密斯:我知道了。
Jack: Your approval would be my honor.
杰克:您的肯定是我的荣幸。