大大的熨斗
问路的常见英语表达: 1.Excuse me, where is the post office? 2.Is these a post office near /around hear? 3.Can you tell me the way to the post office ? 4.How can I get to the post office? 5.Which is the way to the post office ? 6.Do you know the way to the post office? 7.Can you tell me how to get to the library? 问路的常见英语表达开头语: Excuse me, where is the „„ Excuse me, how to go to the „„ Excuse me, which is the way to the „„ it's on the left \ right it's between the „„ it's besides the „„ it's in the front of „„ 问路的英语对话1 A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map? A:对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方? B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city. B:我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。 A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station? A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否从这里到火车站呢? B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left. B:顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转。 问路的英语对话2 A: Excuse me. I’m afraid I got lost. Can you show me the way to the station? A:对不起,我迷路了,请问您能告诉我去车站怎么走吗? B: I’m walking that way. Let me lead you the way. B:我正朝那边去。让我给你带路吧! 问路的英语对话3 A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I’m looking for the Museum. A:对不起,打扰一下,不知您能否帮助我,我在找博物馆。 B: Boy, you are lost. It’s across town. B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那头。 A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum? A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物馆呢? B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there. B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽车换乘83路公共汽车到那里。 问路的英语对话的一些表达方法: Can you tell me the way to the station? 请你告诉我去火车站怎么走?Go straight ahead and turn left at the traffic lights. 沿这条路一直向前走,在红绿灯那儿向左转。 1).问路的几种表示方法: a. Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the museum? 请你告诉我去博物馆怎么走? b. Could you tell me how I can get to the museum? 请你告诉我去博物馆怎么走? c. Would you please tell me where the post office is? 请告诉我邮局在哪儿? d. Excuse me, but please tell me how to get to the railway station? 请问,去火车站怎么走? e. Excuse me, but I'm trying to find a chemist's shop. 对不起,我要找一家药店。 f. Would you please tell me if there is a hospital nearby? 请问附近有医院吗? g. Is the zoo far from here? 动物园离这儿远吗? h. Will it take long to get to the airport? 去机场要很长时间吗? 2).回答别人问路的表示方法: a. Go along the street until you come to the traffic lights. 沿这条路一直走到红绿灯那儿。 b. Turn right / left at the second crossing. (Take the second turning on the right / left.) 在第二个十字路口向右 / 左转弯。 c. Take a number 46 bus, and get off at the square. 坐46路公共汽车,在广场下车。 d. It's on the corner of Huaihai Street and Xizang Road. 在淮海路和西藏路的路口。 e. Go straight ahead along the bund and then turn left. 沿着外滩往前走,然后往走转弯。 2. It's only about ten minutes' walk. 那儿离这儿只有走大约10分钟的路。 it常被用来表示距离,后面可以跟表示距离的名词短语,也可以跟“名词(表示时间) + 名词(表示行走方式)”,要注意撇号的位置。例如: It is three miles to the lake. 这儿离湖有3英里的路程。 My home is not far from here. It's only five minutes' walk. 我家离这儿不远,走5分钟就到。 It is one hour' ride from Shanghai to Suzhou. 从上海坐车到苏州有1小时的路程。 有时地方名称也直接做主语:The post office is two blocks away. 邮局离这儿两个街区的距离。 1).corner前可用不同的介词表示不同的位置概念,街道的拐角可用介词on或at。例如: There is a post office at / on the corner of Smith Street and Beach Road. 史密斯街和海湾路的十字路口有个邮局。 The dog slept comfortably in the corner of the room. 那条狗在屋角舒服地睡觉。 2).街道的名称可使用avenue, street和boulevard。avenue指的是宽阔的林荫大道,尤其指美国城市里纵向的街道,与其交叉的横道称为street。boulevard也是林荫大道
小韵子39
必杀技就是Pardon.只要说这个单词就可以走遍美国了。小夸张了点。问路前:Excuse me.下面几种就够用了。Could you please tell me where ...is? Excuse me,could you tellme the way to ...? Could you tell \Do you know me how to get to ...? Could you tell me which way is to ...? Is there any ... near here? Where is ...? Do you know where ...is ? Could you tell me where....is? Could you please show me the way to...? Could you tell me how to reach...? How can I get to ...? Do you have any idea where ... is? Would you be able to show me where... is? Would you mind to show me the direction of ...? Which way could I go to get to...?
芳菲七月
无论你怎么问,最好的开场白就是这样的短语"Excuse me" 或者说"Could you help me?"。这样你问到的那个人将会对你的礼貌非常满意并常常会为你提供更多的帮助! 1、Could you tell me how to get to _____?" 是问去具体某个地方,象博物馆,酒店,或街道,的标准句型。 2、如果你不是问一个具体的地方,但需要找到附近的银行,地铁站,厕所,等等的地方,那么最好的方式就是用这样的短语"Where is the closest_____?" 3、人们解释事物所在地最常用的一种方式就是使用术语'blocks'。 block 是在两个十字路口之间的一段街区。因此'the next block'意味着下个路口之后的那段街区,而three blocks ahead意味着在同一条街道上但过接下来的三个路口。 另一种表示距离有多远的方式即是使用象这样的短语'the third right'或'the next left'。因此如果有人说"Take the third street on the left"意思是你应该走过两个路口然后在第三个路口左转。 叫别人左转或右转的不同方式有好几种。'Take a left', 'go left', 'turn left' 和 'make a left' 都代表同样的意思:左转。 "Go around the corner"意思是在下个街道转身但不跨越。 4、用建筑或标志物的指向。"It's just past the bank"意思是如果你走过银行,你要找的地方就在接下来的几幢建筑物中。'Opposite','across from',和facing 都代表同一个意思-在同一条街道上,但在另一边。
曾在气院呆过
向陌生人问路可能会使人感到紧张。你不确定他们是否会理解你。而且在大街上行走时,几乎每个人都低头看着手机或者是带着耳机。不要着急,在这里我们会给大家提供一些短语,这些短语会吸引别人的注意力并且丰富你的外出旅行词汇。正是这些礼貌地表达会帮你开始一段对话。
Polite Expressions and Useful Phrases
礼貌的表达以及有用的'短语
1.Excuse me
打扰一下
这个短语使用频繁。在大街上或者是在商店里你总是能够听到它。在请求别人做某事之前人们会说“打扰一下”(例如,在为你指去电影院的路时!)
Excuse me? Where is the nearest souvenir shop?
打扰一下,请问最近的纪念品商店在哪?
2.Sorry to bother you…
很抱歉,打扰你一下…
It’s another way to let a stranger know that you’re asking something from them and you appreciate their help.
这是让陌生人知道你在问他们路的另一种方式,并且你很珍惜他们的帮助。
Sorry to bother you, but would you mind showing me the way to post office?
很抱歉打扰你一下,你介意告诉我去邮局的路吗?
3.May I ask…?
我可以问一下…?
You can use this expression to start a question in a courteous manner. Remember that you don’t have to reverse the word order when you continue with the “where…” part. In grammar rules, it’s the issue of embedded questions or indirect questions.
你可以使用这种表达以一种礼貌的方式问问题。要记得当你使用where…的问句继续对话时,你不必颠倒单词的顺序。在语法中,这是嵌套疑问句和间接疑问句的问题。
May I ask where the Marriott hotel is?
我可以问一下马里奥特旅馆在哪吗?
4.Could you please…?
你可以…?
You follow this expression with a verb such as “show,” “point,” “help” etc.
在这个表达后面你可以使用动词“show,” “point,” “help”等等。
Could you please point me in the direction of the main square?
你能给我指一下主广场的方向吗?
5.I am (I’m) lost.
我迷路了。
Excuse me? I’m lost. Could you please help me find 5th Avenue?
打扰一下,我迷路了。你能够帮助我找到第五大街嘛?
6.I can’t seem to read this map.
我似乎看不明白这个地图。
Sorry to bother you. I can’t seem to read this map.
很抱歉打扰你一下,我似乎看不懂这个地图。
7.This is my first time in the city.
这是我第一次来到这个城市。
May I ask you a question? This is my first time in the city.
我看我一问你一个问题吗?这是我第一次来到这个城市。
Question Phrases
问句短语
Now it’s time to ask about where you need to go. Follow “Excuse me” or “Sorry to bother you” with one of these questions:
现在是时候来问你需要去哪了。在“Excuse me”和“Sorry to bother you”后面加下列其中一个句子:
1.How do I get to…?
我怎样才能到达…?
Excuse me? How do I get to Times Square?
打扰一下,请问我怎样才能够到达泰晤士广场?
2.Which way to…?
那个是去…的路?
Sorry to bother you, but which way to Main Street?
很抱歉打扰你一下,请问哪个是去主街的路?
3.Can you help me find…?
你能帮助我找到…吗?
Excuse me? Can you help me find Hotel Pennsylvania? This is my first time in the city.
打扰一下,你能够帮助我找到宾夕法尼亚酒店嘛?这是我第一次来到这个城市。
优质英语培训问答知识库