头头的奋斗
下面是我整理的问路的英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
问路的英语对话1:
A: Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the nearest subway station?
B: Sure, walk along this road to the end, and then turn right, you will see a high building, and the subway station extrance is near the building.
A: thanks a lot
B: you are welcome~
A:打扰一下,你能告诉我最近的地铁站怎么走吗?
B:当然。你沿着这条路一直走到尽头,然后向右拐,就能看见一栋高楼,地铁入口就在它旁边。
A:非常感谢
B:不客气
问路的英语对话2:
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?
A:对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.
B:我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。
A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?
A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否从这里到火车站呢?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.
B:顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转。
问路的英语对话3:
A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I’m looking for the Museum.
A:对不起,打扰一下,不知您能否帮助我,我在找博物馆。
B: Boy, you are lost. It’s across town.
B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那头。
A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?
A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物馆呢?
B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there.
B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽车换乘83路公共汽车到那里。
问路的英语 句子 大全:
Excuse me, do you know how to get to the Hotel Alelo by any chance?
劳驾﹐你知道怎么去Alelo酒店么﹖
Do you know how I might get to the Hotel Alelo?
你知道我怎么才能到Alelo酒店么﹖
Oh sure, you're not far at all!
当然﹐离这根本不远!
You're only a few minutes away.
几分钟就能到。
Turn right at the light
Turn right at the next light, and you'll be headed north.
在下一个红绿灯右转﹐然后往北走。
You're gonna wanna stay on that street.
你要一直沿那条路走。
"Gonna wanna"听着可能挺奇怪﹐但是美国人给别人指路时常常会用这种说法﹐意思是如果你不按照他们说的走﹐你就可能会迷路!
You wanna keep going on that street for a while.
你要沿着这条路走上一段时间。
You're gonna go north for a little ways.
你得往北走上一小段路。
Take the freeway
Then the easiest thing is to take the freeway.
然后﹐最简单的办法就是走高速。
You're gonna wanna go east on it.
你在高速上要往东走。
There's an entrance on Empire Ave.
在Empire大街上有一个入口。
So when you hit that street, you wanna take a right.
到那条街后你要向右拐。
About four miles
After about a block you should see the freeway entrance.
大约一个街区后你会看到高速的入口。
Watch out, cause it can be hard to make out at night.
仔细看着点儿﹐因为夜里有时看不清。
Once you're on the freeway you just stay on it for a while.
上高速后﹐得在上面开一段时间。
I'd say it's about four miles.
我觉得大概要开4英里。
Exit Lincoln
The exit you wanna take is called Lincoln.
你要在一个叫Lincoln的出口下高速。
Watch out for it, cause if you miss it, it's hard to get back.
仔细看着点儿﹐一旦错过﹐就很难绕回来了。
So exit on Lincoln, and then take a left.
在Lincoln出口下高速﹐然后向左拐。
As soon as you exit, turn left right off the bat.
一下高速马上左拐。
On your right
Then you just stay on Lincoln the rest of the way.
剩下的路一直沿着Lincoln大街走。
You'll keep going on Lincoln about a mile or so.
你要在Lincoln大街上开一英里左右。
Then you'll see the hotel on your right.
然后你会看到酒店在你的右手边。
It's a big yellow building, you can't miss it.
是一个黄色高楼﹐绝对不会错过。
Thank you so much, have a nice day!
太谢谢你了﹐祝你愉快!
甜甜起司wasabi
随着我国与国际社会的联络日益加强,英语交流在日常生活及重要的场合中显得越来越重要。我整理了关于问路的英语对话,欢迎阅读! 关于问路的英语对话一 AExcuse me, where is the nearest gas station? 打扰了,最近的加油站在哪里? BGo along this street to the traffic lights. 沿着这条路走到交通灯那里。 ATo the traffic lights? 走到交通灯? BThat's right, and turn left at the lights. 没错,然后在交通灯那里向左转。 ALeft at the lights? 在交通灯那里向左转? BAnd then right at the bridge. 然后在桥那里向右转。 ARight at the bridge? 在桥那里向右转? BYes. The gas station is on the left. And you can't miss it. 是的。加油站就在左边。你不会错过的。 关于问路的英语对话二 AExcuse me, do the buses stop here? 打扰了,公车在这里停吗? BYes, they all stop at this corner. 是的,他们都在这个角落停。 AI want to go to Broadway and 82nd Street. Can I take any bus that es along? 我想去百老汇和第82街。有没有公车到同时到这两个地方的? BYou can take any bus except the Number 9. 你可以搭任何一路公车,除了9路之外。 AHow often do the buses run? 公车多久一班? BThey run about every five minutes. 每5分钟一班。 AFine.How long does it take to get to 82nd Street? 好的。去第82街要多久? BAbout fifteen minutes. It's not far.Are you a stranger in New York? 大概15分钟。不远。你刚来纽约吗? AYes, I am. I arrived only three days ago from Japan. 是的,我三天前刚从日本过来。 BHow do you like New York city? 你觉得纽约市怎么样? AI like it very much, but it's a little confusing to me. 我非常喜欢它,但是对我来说有点混乱。 BYou'll soon get accustomed to it. It's not difficult. Well, here's the bus.Fortunately, it's not full. 你很快就会习惯的。这并不难。额,公车来了。很幸运,人未满。 AThank you for the rmation. 谢谢你提供的资讯。 BDon't mention it. 不客气。 关于问路的英语对话三 AExcuse me, could you tell me how to get to the school clinic? I've lost my way. 打扰了,你能告诉我如何去校医室吗?我迷路了。 BYes. Go straight ahead till you e to the traffic lights, turn left there and it's the first turnning on the right. 是的。一直往前走,直到你到达交通灯,在那里向左转,医务室就在第一个拐角处的右边了。 AStraight ahead to the traffic lights,left and then right. 往前走,走到交通灯,向左然后向右。 BThat's it. It'll take you about five minutes. 没错。去那里大概要5分钟。 AThank you very much. 非常感谢你。
优质英语培训问答知识库