悠游肚肚熊
如果别人为我们介绍他身边我们第一次见的朋友,这时我们可以说“Nice to meet you”,或者“Hi,how are you”这是比较正式,但也稍微有些见外的说法。对比较熟,但有一段时间没见面的朋友,我们可以说“How have you been”或者“How is everything going”,意思为问对方最近过得怎么样。如果遇到了很久没见过面的老朋友,我们可以说“Long time no see”。这个句子看起来和我们常说的“好久不见”有异曲同工之妙,可能有些人还会认为这是一句中式英语,其实不是这样的。“Long time no see”其实来源已久,不能算是一句中式英语,这也是语言的奇妙之处。英语口语中表示感谢的说法就比较普通了,和汉语比较类似。比较普通的说法有“Thanks”或“Thank you”,也可以说“I really appreciate”;热情一点的表达方式有“You are one in a million”,意思是你真是个大好人;如果是在比较正式的场合,我们可以说“I'd like to express my gratitude”,意为我要表达我的谢意。
小楼新雨
常用英语口语100句
口语是口头交际使用的语言,是最早被人类普遍应用的语言形式。下面是我整理的100句常用英语口语,欢迎欣赏!
1. Hello. 你好!
2. Good morning. 早晨好!
3. I’m John Smith. 我是约翰、史密斯。
4. Are you Bill Jones?你是比尔、琼斯吗?
5. Yes, I am. 是的,我是。
6. How are you?你好吗?
7. Fine, thanks. 很好,谢谢。
8. How is Helen?海伦好吗?
9. She’s very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢您。
10. Good afternoon, Mr. Green. 午安,格林先生。
11. Good evening, Mrs. Brown. 晚上好,布朗夫人。
12. How are you this evening?今晚上您好吗?
13. Good night, John. 晚安,约翰。
14. Good-bye, Bill. 再见,比尔。
15. See you tomorrow. 明天见。
16. Come in, please. 请进!
17. Sit down. 坐下!
18. Stand up, please. 请站起来。
19. Open your book, please. 请把书打开。
20. Close your book, please. 请把书合上。
21. Don’t open your book. 别打开书。
22. Do you understand?你明白了吗?
23. Yes, I understand. 是的,我明白了。
24. No, I don’t understand. 不,我不明白。
25. Listen and repeat. 先听,然后再重复一遍。
26. Now read, please. 现在请大家读。
27. That’s fine. 好得很。
28. It’s time to begin. 到开始的时候了。
29. Let’s begin now. 现在让我们开始。
30. This is Lesson One. 这是第一课。
31. What’s this? 这是什么?
32. That’s a book. 那是一本书。
33. Is this your book? 这是你的书吗?
34. No, that’s not my book. 不,那不是我的书。
35. Whose book is this? 这是谁的书?
36. That’s your book. 那是你的书。
37. And what’s that? 还有那是什么?
38. Is that a book? 那是一本书吗?
39. No, it isn’t. 不,不是。
40. It’s a pencil. 那是一枝铅笔。
41. Is it yours? 它是你的吗?
42. Yes, it’s mine. 是,是我的。
43. Where’s the door? 门在哪儿?
44. There it is. 门在那儿。
45. Is this book his? 这本书是他的吗?
46. What are these? 这些是什么?
47. Those are books. 那些是书。
48. Where are the books? 那些书在哪儿?
49. There they are. 在那儿。
50. These are my pencils. 这些是我的铅笔。
51. Where are your pens? 你的那些钢笔在哪儿?
52. They’re over there. 在那里。
53. Are these your pens? 这些是你的钢笔吗?
54. Yes, they are. 是我的。
55. Those are mine. 那些是我的。
56. These are your books, aren’t they? 这些书是你的,对不对?
57. No, they aren’t. 不,不是。
58. They’re not mine. 不是我的。
59. These are mine, and those are yours. 这些是我的,而那些是你的。
60. Those aren’t your pens, are they? 那些钢笔不是你的`,对吧?
61. Who are you? 你是谁?
62. I’m a student. 我是学生。
63. Who is that over there? 那边那个人是谁?
64. He’s a student, too. 他也是学生。
65. Is that lady a student? 那位女士是学生吗?
66. No, she isn’t. 不,她不是。
67. Those men aren’t students, either. 那些人也不是学生。
68. Am I your teacher? 我是你们的教员吗?
69. Yes, you are. 是的,你是。
70. That man is a teacher, isn’t he? 那个人是位教员,对不对?
71. Yes, he is. 是的,他是。
72. Who are those people? 那些人是谁?
73. Maybe they’re farmers. 他们可能是农民。
74. Aren’t they students? 他们不是学生吗?
75. I really don’t know. 我真的不知道。
76. What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?
77. My name is Jones. 我姓琼斯。
78. What’s your first name? 你的名字叫什么?
79. My first name is Bill. 我的名字叫比尔。
80. How do you spell your last name? 你的姓怎么拼法?
81. Jones. J-O-N-E-S. 琼斯,J-O-N-E-S。
82. What’s your friend’s name? 你的朋友叫什么名字?
83. His name is John Smith. 他叫约翰、史密斯。
84. John and I are old friends. 我和约翰是老朋友了。
85. Are you John’s brother? 你是约翰的兄弟吗?
86. No, I’m not. 不,我不是。
87. This is Mr. Jones. 这是琼斯先生。
88. How do you do? 你好!
89. Mrs. Jones, this is Mr. John Smith. 琼斯夫人,这是约翰、史密斯先生。
90. Very please to meet you. 见到您很高兴。
91. What day is today? 今天是星期几?
92. Today is Monday. 今天是星期一。
93. What day was yesterday? 昨天是星期几?
94. Yesterday was Sunday. 昨天是星期日。
95. What day is tomorrow? 明天是星期几?
96. What month is this? 现在是几月份?
97. This is January. 现在是一月份。
98. Last month was December, wasn’t it ?
上个月是十二月,对不对?
99. Yes, it was. 是,是十二月份。
100. What month is next month? 下个月是几月份?
Candice18611
100句日常常用的英语口语
口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。下面是我整理的一些英语口语,希望能帮到大家!
I was in the hospital for several weeks.
我在医院里住了几个星期了。
Where were you on Tuesday? 星期二你在哪里?
You were here in February, weren’t you?
二月份你曾在这里,对不对?
No, I wasn’t . 不,我没有在这里。
Your friend was here a week ago, wasn’t he?
一个星期前,你的朋友曾在这里,是不是?
Do you have a book? 你有一本书吗?
Yes, I do. 是的,我有。
You have a radio, don’t you? 你有一台收音机,对吗?
No, I don’t . 不,我没有。
I don’t have a phonograph, either. 我也没有留声机。
Dees this radio belong to you? 这台收音机是你的吗?
Yes, I think it does. 是的,我认为它是我的。
How many sisters and brothers do you have?
你有几个姊妹和兄弟?
Don’t you have my hat? 你没拿我的帽子吧?
Yes, I have both your hat and your coat.
不,你的.帽子和大衣都在我这里。
Does John have a yellow pencil? 约翰有一支黄铅笔吗?
Yes, he does. 是的,他有。
He has a radio, doesn’t he? 他有一台收音机,对不对?
No, he doesn’t have one. 不,他没有。
He already has a phonograph, but he doesn’t have a radio yet.
他已经有一架留声机,但是他还没有收音机。
What time is it? 几点钟了?
It’s two o’clock. 两点钟。
It’s a few minutes after two. 两点过几分。
My watch is fast and your watch Is slow.
我的表快,而你的表慢。
Excuse me. Can you tell me the correct time?
对不起,你能告诉我一下准确的时间吗?
No, I can’t . 不,我不能。
I don’t know what time it is.
我不知道现在几点钟。
I don’t think it’s four o’clock yet.
我认为现在还不到四点。
It must be about three thirty. 现在想必是三点三十分左右。
I get up before six o’clock every day. 每天我六点前起床。
The restaurant doesn’t open until seven forty-five.
饭馆要到七点四十五分才开门。
Will you be here at ten o’clock tomorrow?
请你明天十点到这里,行吗?
Yes, I will. 行。
We’ll be on time, won’t we? 我们将按时到,是吗?
I hope so. 我希望如此。
What’s the date today? 今天是几号?
Today is November first, nineteen sixty-three.
今天是一九六三年十一月一号。
When were you born? 你是什么时候出生的?
I was born on November first, nineteen thirty-five.
我是一九三五年11月1日出生的。
Today is my birthday. 今天是我的生日。
My sister was born in nineteen thirty-eight.
我的妹妹是一九三八年出生的。
I don’t know the exact date. 我不知道确切的日子。
Where were you born? 你出生在什么地方?
I was born in a little town not far from here.
我出生在离这儿不远的小城市里。
What do you know about the tenth century?
有关十世纪的事你知道些什么?
I don’t know anything about that.
关于那个我什么都不知道。
Let’s talk about something else.
让我们谈点别的什么吧。
Where were you during the month of April last year?
去年四月份你在哪里?
I don’t remember where I was then.
我不记得那时我在哪里。
Where will you be nest year at this time? What do you want? 你想要些什么?
I want a cup of coffee. 我想来杯咖啡。
What would you like to eat? 你想吃些什么?
Please give me a piece of pie. 请给我来片馅饼。
Which one would you like--this one or that one?
你想要哪一个?这一个还是那一个?
It doesn’t matter to me. 随便就可以了。
I’d like to talk with Mr. Johns or Mr. Smith.
我想和约翰先生或史密斯先生讲话。
I’m sorry, but both of them are busy right now.
很抱歉,他们都在忙。
Wouldn’t you like some coffee? 不想来点咖啡吗?
I’d rather have some tea, if you don’t mind.
如果你不介意的话,请给我来杯茶。
Do you know any of those people? 你认识这些人吗?
Two or three of them look familiar. 我和其中的两三个人比较熟。
All of those men are friends of mine. 他们都是我的朋友。
Which one of those men is Mr. Taylor? 这些人中哪个是泰勒先生?
Is he the tall man on the left? 在左边的那个高个男士是不是他?
明年这个时候你将在哪里?
Do you speak English? 你会讲英语吗?
Yes, a little. 是的,会一点。
Does your friend speak English? 你的朋友会讲英语吗?
Yes, he speaks English perfectly. 会而且讲得很好.
What’s his native language? 他的母语是什么?
I don’t know what his native language is.
我不知道他的母语是什么。
How many languages do you speak? 你能讲几种语言?
My friend reads and writes several languages.
我的朋友能读写几种语言。
How well do you know French? 你的法语程度怎样?
He speaks French with an American accent.
他讲的是带着美国口音的法语。
My parents speak English perfectly.
我父母能讲很好的英语。
Mr. Jones can speak French pretty well.
钟斯先生能讲很好的法语。
Sometimes I make mistakes when I speak English.
有时候, 我会在讲英语时犯一些错误。
I have a lot of trouble with pronunciation.
我的发音存在一些问题。
How is her accent in French? 他讲法语时的口音怎样?
What are you doing? 你在干什么?
I’m reading a book. 我在看书。
What’s your friend doing? 你的朋友在干什么?
He’s studying his lesson. 他在做他的功课。
I’m not doing anything right now. 我无事可做。
Where are you going? 你想去哪?
I’m going home. 我想回家。
What time are you coming back? 你什么时候回来?
I’m not sure what time I’m coming back.
我不确定我什么时候能回来。
What are you thinking about? 你在想什么?
I’m thinking about my lesson. 我在想我的功课。
Who are you writing to? 你在给谁写信?
I’m writing to a friend of mine in South American.
我在给我南美的一位朋友写信。
By the way, who are you waiting for?
顺便问一句,你在等谁?
I’m not waiting for anybody. 我谁也不等。
How old are you? 你多大了?
I’m twenty-one years old. 我21岁了。
My brother is not quite twenty-five.
我的哥哥没有25岁。
John is not forty-five yet, is he?
约翰还没有45岁,是吗?
Mr. Smith is still in his fifties.
史密斯先生50多岁了。
吃货在学厨
老外其实这样说英文:英语好的刚 出国 都会觉得没学过英语。下面是我整理的一些出国常用 英语口语 ,欢迎大家阅读!
如果你自认为英文还不错,但还没出过国,那你一定不知道老外是怎么说英文的。相信每一个刚到国外的人都会有一种感觉,不管你英文程度如何,你会觉得自己好像从来没学过英文!
我们在国内学的英文都是书面用语,实际在生活中的英语完全是另一回事。我们基本是把书面英语当口语在用,所以到了英国,如果是初来匝道,你真的会觉得自己跟白痴一样。
Cheers mate!
拿英国人最常用的“谢谢”来说,你在这里绝对很少听到“Thank you”这样的说法,像“Thank you very much”更是很少提及,那英国人都怎么说谢谢?他们会说“Cheers”,Cheers不是干杯的意思吗?那英国人干杯说什么?干杯他们也说“Cheers”。。。原因是英国人认为Thank you太过正式,也太老土,年轻人都说Cheers! 而且会在后面加一个Mate, Mate在英国口语是伙伴的意思,刚来那会天天听到人说“切梅,切梅的,不知所云,后来才知道就是谢谢啊!
除了说Cheers, 英国人还会说“Lovely”代表谢谢,可不是说你可爱哦!还会说“Brilliant”“Cool” “ Excel lent”“Nice one” 这些,最近几年流行说“Ta”来代表谢谢,没错就是是说“Ta”,就是thanks 的简化,相当于轻描淡写的 “谢了”,英国人是有多懒啊。。。
还有一些英国妞喜欢说法语的“Merci”和意大利语的“Gracias”来还有德语的“Danke”
表示谢意。
有次看到一个中国 留学 生在酒吧买了一杯啤酒,对着吧台那伙计深情地说了一句“Thank you very much!”搞得吧台小伙手无足措。
就算人家说了谢谢,也不用回别人一句“You are welcome!”我几乎没见过老外说过这句话,说这个好像是帮了别人多大一个忙似的,用中国话讲就是太把自己当一回事。
总结 一下英国口语的谢谢:
Thank you(英国老头老太太才说);
Thanks/Thanks a lot(稍微正式的场合)
Thank you very much/Thank you so much(没事别说);
I do appreciated/Much appreciated(如果真的想感谢别人);
Cheers/Cheers mate/Cheers bro(最常用的说法);
Lovely/That’s great/All right/okay/Brilliant/Excellent/Super/Awesome(很地道的说法);
Cool/Nice one/Wicked/You star/Fab/Ace/Ta(非常地道的说法);
Merci/Gracias/Danke(英国装逼女青年)。
英国人会把所有一切形容好的词都拿来当谢谢用,而且也不觉得突兀,这些只有你在实际交流中才会了解,书本上是永远也学不到的。
See you later!
英国人和人道别说再见,很少说:“Good bye.”或者 “Bye-bye.”第一个显得太正式,第二个太孩子气。他们会说: “See you/See you later!”还会直接说一个“Bye!”如果对方要出远门,他们会说 “Take care!”
一般周五下班的时候,很多人道别的时候会说:“Nice weekend!”以表达即将来临的周末。
See you/See you later(最常用的说法);
Bye (不太常用);
See you around/See you soon/Catch you later(如果马上就能见到);
Take care/Be careful(如果对方要出远门);
Cheers (也可以当再见用)。
Are you alright?
经历过九年义务 教育 的同学们一定对李磊和韩梅梅的经典对话印象深刻。
“How are you ?”
“I’m fine, and you?”
“I’m fine too.”
现在回想起来这是一个无比白痴的对话,实际中的老外见面绝对不会这么对话,并不是说老外不说 “How are you?”而是不会反问别人好不好,一般来说,如果他们认识你,他们见到你会说 “Hello”或者“Hi”,然后问“Are you alright?”很熟的话就会说“You alright?”或者就一个词“Alright?”这个时候你可以回答 “I’m fine/ I’m great,”后面一定要加一个“Thanks.”如果你今天不是很好,你可以说“Not too bad, could be better.”此外 “How('re) you doing today?”也是比较常见的说法。
基本的礼貌用语:
英国虽然不是处处都表现得像绅士一样,但就说话这方面,可以说英国人是极其绅士的。
比如我们要买一杯咖啡的时候,我们会说“我想要一杯咖啡。”往往就变成“I want to have a cup of coffee.”这样对老外说的话是非常不礼貌的,老外想要一杯咖啡会说: “我能来一杯咖啡吗?”应该是“Can I have a cup of coffee please?”不仅要用敬语开头,而且后面还要加上一个万能的please.
同理问别人叫什么名字说“What’s your name?”是非常不礼貌的,尤其是对女生,一定要用“May I have your name please?”
在向对方提出一定要求的时候,避免使用陈述句,尽量使用疑问句,否定句,以建议的,请求的,人性的的语气代替直接的,武断的,命令的语气。这样看起来好像很卑微,但在英国是一种基本的礼貌。
“Can I ...please?”(基本礼貌)
“Could I …please? ”(很礼貌)
“May I…please? ”(非常礼貌)
“Would you please…?”/ “Could you please…?”/ “Is there any chance to…?”(寻求帮助)
有次在酒吧打工,一个老外想买一杯1.5英镑的红茶,对我说:“ My apologies, would you please by any chance to accept my pathetic 20 pound note, that’s the only one I have.”原因是老外觉得用大面值的钞票买小东西很不好意思。
老外的 思维方式
老外和我们的思维方式是有很大区别的,体现在他们的语言上就和我们有很大不同。
当英国人觉得一个东西很好的时候,他不会说:“It’s very good!”他会说:“That’not bad.” 我们会觉得他们说这个东西不算太糟,好像很勉强的意思,其实他们是说太好了的意思。相反他们说“Quiet good.”意思却是不怎么样,有点失望的感觉。
当英国人不认同你的观点时,他会说“That’s a very good try.”或“That’s a brave attempt.”我们听起来好像是在称赞我们,其实他们是想说“ You are insane.”或是 “You are an idiot.”
当英国人听你讲了一大堆他觉得很扯的东西,他会对你说“Very interesting.”如果你觉得是他们真的感兴趣,那你就错了,他们是想说你在瞎扯淡。
当英国生气的时候,会说“I was litter bit disappointed with that.”我们听起来好像没什么太大的关系,其实他们是真的生气了。