小笨猪seven
在英语课堂中,对话将知识技能应用于生活,能培养学生的语言交际能力,所以 导、听、读、说、练 五字英语对话教学法是整个英语教学中的重要组成部分之一。我整理了商务英语打电话情景对话,欢迎阅读!
Mary:
Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you?
下午好,销售部,我能帮你什么忙吗?
John:
Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please?
可以和Bush先生说话吗?
Mary:
I’ll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please?
我要看一看他是否在。请问我得告诉他谁打来的?
John:
John Smith.
约翰史密斯
Mary:
Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I’m afraid. Can I help you?
请别挂机,Bush先生正在和总经理开会,我可以帮你忙吗?
John:
Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week.
好的,我想跟他讨论一下我们上星期签订的合同。
Mary:
I don’t think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free?
我想会议不会开得太久,我让他有空给你打电话,好吗?
John:
Yes, that would be easiest.
是的,那样最好了。
Mary:
Could I have your name again, please?
请再一次告诉我你的姓名,好吗?
John:
Yes. It’s John Smith.
好的,我叫约翰史密斯。
Mary:
Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about.
对不起Wood先生,让您久等了。Hunter先生现在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事对他说。
Mr. Wood:
Yes, I want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. I don’t know whether he is interested in that or not?
是的,我想买一些计算机软件,另外再谈一谈开发一些其它的软件。我不知道他是否有兴趣。
Mary:
I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please?
我明白了,非常感谢,Wood先生。请你等一下好吗?
Gary:
Madison Industries. This is Gary Green. Can I help you? Madison
工业,我是Gary Green, 我能帮您吗?
Mary:
Good afternoon. Could you connect this call with Mr. Black, please?
下午好,麻烦你接到Black先生,好吗?
Gary:
May I know who’s calling?
请问您是哪位?
Mary:
This is Mary Fox of A.B.C. Computer Co…I’m calling on behalf of Mr. Tom Backer, the general manager of our company.
这里是A.B.C电脑公司的Mary Fox. 我是替我们公司总经理Tom Backer先生打电话。
Gary:
I am sorry, Ms. Fox. Mr. Black is now in a meeting. May I have your number and ask him to call back later?
对不起,Fox小姐。Black先生正在开会,请告诉我你的电话号码,我会让他给你打电话的,好吗?
Mary:
I’m afraid Mr. Baker would like to speak to Mr. Black right now. He has got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.
我想Baker先生想现在和Black先生说话,他有紧急事情与Black先生商量,不能拖延。
Gary:
OK. Then, would you please hold the line? (one minute later) Ms. Fox, the line is through. Mr. Black is ready to answer the call. Go ahead.
好的,请你别挂机。(一分钟后) Fox小姐,电话接通了,Black先生可以和你通话了,请吧。
Mary:
Thank you for your kind assistance, Mr. Green.
非常感谢你的善意帮助,Green先生。
Gary:
You are welcome.
别客气。
钮咕噜嘟嘟
对话课堂教学是实现课程理念的主要途径之一,是实现师生平等一种形式。英语对话课堂教学更是如此。我整理了关于打电话的英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you? 下午好,销售部,我能帮你什么忙吗?
B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please? 可以和Bush先生说话吗?
A: I’ll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please? 我要看一看他是否在。请问我得告诉他谁打来的?
B: John Smith.
A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I’m afraid. Can I help you?
请别挂机,Bush先生正在和总经理开会,我可以帮你忙吗?
B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week. 好的,我想跟他讨论一下我们上星期签订的合同。
A: I don’t think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free? 我想会议不会开得太久,我让他有空给你打电话,好吗?
B: Yes, that would be easiest. 是的,那样最好了。
A:What Can I get you?
您需要点什么?
B:I' ll have a Cosmo please.
我要一杯卡兹莫酒。
C:Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!
老兄!你可不能点卡兹莫!那是女生的酒,别让我难堪了!
B:What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!
你在说什么呢?那是好酒!
C:It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!
这酒太温和了!就点些稍微烈一些的吧!
B:Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.
好吧!我要在海滩上做爱。
C:You have got to be kidding me!
你在耍我吧!
B:Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.
拜托!那酒味道不错的!特别是加上菠萝和椰子。
C:Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!
好吧好吧,我帮你点。我要一杯英格兰的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈顿,算在我的账上。这才是真正的酒!
B:That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!
这酒很烈的说!我喝不了会浪费的!
C:That' s the idea!
好主意!
AHello. This is Hamilton’s Heating and cooling service. Can I help you?
您好。这里是哈密尔顿冷暖设备修理服务。我能帮您吗?
BYes. My home freezer is not working properly.
是的。我的冰箱工作不太正常。
AWhat’s the problem?
是什么问题呢?
BIt keeps running all the time, never stopping. And it makes a strange sound. All the ice cream inside it melted.
它一直在运行制冷,从不停止。并且发出的声音很奇怪。放在里面的冰淇淋都化了。
AMaybe the compressor is going bad.
可能是压缩机坏了。
BCan you send the technician to check it out?
您能派个技术人员过来看看吗?
ASure. But there is a minimum charge of $60 for a service visit. If your freezer needs parts, there will be an additional charge.
当然。但是对于技术性的上门服务,有60美元的最低收费。如果您的冰箱需要更换零件,还有额外的费用。
BOkay. I’ll pay the charges.
好的,我会付钱的。
AAll right. let me check our technician’s schedules. I’ll call you back and let you know what time we can send a sevice technician to your house. What is your phone number?
好,让我看看我们的技术人员的日程。一会儿我会给您回电话告诉您我们的技术人员可以上门服务的时间。您的电话号码是什么?
BMy number is .
我的号码是6275551234.
AOkay. I’ll call you right back.
好的。我会很快就打回去。
BThank you. Good bye.
谢谢。再见。
ABye.
再见
优质英语培训问答知识库