招财KItty.
旅游常用的英语句子
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面我为大家整理了一些旅游常用英语句子,欢迎大家学习!
1.Do you love horse riding?
你喜欢骑马吗?
2.I love the feeling that I am like flying on the horse back.
我很喜欢骑在马背上像飞一样的感觉。
3.Do you know the bordering countries of China?
你知道中国的邻国有哪些吗?
4.Inner Mongolian people are good at archery.
内蒙古人擅长射箭。
5.Their singings sound very graceful.
她们的歌曲婉转悠扬。
6.How about a horse riding race on the prairie?
草原上骑马赛一下怎么样?
7.You can also try riding a camel.
你也可以尝试一下骑骆驼。
8.Those temples are really sacred places.
这些庙宇是很神圣的地方。
9.This prairie is not so densely inhabited.
这个草原人烟稀少。
10.Most of the inhabitants are Mongolian.
这里的大多数人是蒙古人。
11.You can see flocks of cows and sheep grazing on the grassland.
你可以看到成群的牛马在草原上吃草。
旅游常用英语句子:与山庄相关的旅游句子
1.Thanks for your lavish banquet.
感谢你慷慨的宴请。
2.What is your entertainment tonight?
今晚你想怎么消遣一下呢?
3.This palace is divided into two parts .
这个宫殿分为两个部分。
4.We need to take good care of relics from history.
我们应该好好保护历史遗迹。
5.His grandfather used to be Mongolian prince.
他的祖父是位蒙古国王子。
6.Can you read any Chinese characters?
你看得懂汉字吗?
7.There is a huge plaque hanged above the front gate.
前门悬挂着一个大匾。
8.There is a slope down there.You need to be careful.
那个地方有个斜坡,你要小心点。
9.I need a study in my house.
我房子里需要一个书房。
10.There is a deer coming from around in your garden.
你的`花园里跑来一头旁边来的小刻鹿。
11.Yong people should care much about state affairs.
年轻人应该关心国家大事。
12.This is how people here dispose of waste water.
这是当地人处理废水的方法。
旅游常用英语句子:与公园相关的旅游句子
1.In China,we have more and more theme parks.
中国有越来越多的主题公园了。
2.One attraction in the theme park is that it is built around one theme.
主题公园的一个魅力之处就是所有内容都围绕着一个主题来建。
3.Whichever and whatever you like,there is a theme park for you.
不管你喜欢哪个,喜欢什么,总有适合你的主题公园。
4.It is one of the biggest theme parks in Asia.
这是亚洲最大的主题公园之一。
5.Many movies are shot on one site of this theme park.
很多电影的场景都是在这个主题公园的一角拍摄的。
6.The most terrifying thing is that you are plummeting on the top of the roller coaster.
最让人害怕的就是你在过山车的顶端往下直冲下去。
7.You can take part in the Dragon Challenge game.
你可以玩一下挑战巨龙的游戏。
8.You can find your favorite cartoon characters.
你可以找到自己喜爱的卡通从物。
9.You need to get an admission ticket for all the facilities.
你需要购买入场券才能使用所有的设施。
10.I feel like I am in a wonder world.
我感觉自己在一个奇幻的世界里。
11.There are many themes parks of different themes around the world.
世界各地有各种各样主题的主题公园。
12.You should buckle up before you get on that facility.
你在登上那个设施之前需要系好安全带。
13:I did three loads of wash today.我今天洗了三次衣服。
14:Is there a department store nearby?请问附近有没有百货公司
15:Is there a youth hostel nearby?请问附近有没有青年旅馆?
16:The train is comfortable.坐火车很舒服。
17:hit the hay =go to bed 睡觉。
18:I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。
19:sneak in,sneak out 偷偷溜进去,溜出来。sneakers 运动鞋。
20:How do I get to the airport?请问如何前往机场?
旅游常用英语 60句旅游常用英语 60句21:Now he is in the driver's seat =He is in control now.
22:“Could you recommend a good manicurist?”你能推荐一个好的美甲师吗?
23:Is there a travel agent nearby?请问附近有没有旅游社?
24:Is there a cafe nearby? 请问附近有没有咖啡店?
25:I'm looking for my baggage。我正在找我的行李。
26:Is the departure time on schedule?起飞时间准时吗
27:I don't get the picture. =I don't understand. 我不明白。
28:What's the rush! 急什么!
29:Excuse me,How do I get to the.......?请问如何前往......?
30:Can you give me a lift? =Can you give me a ride? 载我一程好吗?
31:You need to transfer at Central Station.你必须在中央车站换车。
32:I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.我要买一张优待票代替。
33:Would you take this coat to the cleaner''s?你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?
34:Excuse me, Is there....... nearby?请问附近有没有...?
35:I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.我会在机场柜台拿机票。
36:The sooner, the better.越快越好。
37:Keep your study (work) on track. 请按进度读书(工作)。
38:“I broke my laptop, do you know if I can rent one?”我的笔记本电脑坏了,我是否可以借到一台呢?
39:Cheese ! It tastes like cardboard. Cheese吃起来味如嚼腊!
40:How do I get to the underground station?请问如何前往地下铁路站?(underground乃英国常用字)
41:flunk out 被当掉。
42:“Will it be possible to set up a projector?”可以架一个投影仪吗?
43:Is there a disco nearby?请问附近有没有的士高?
44:We have only one a day for New York.到纽约的一天只有一班。
45:Such a fruitcake! 神经病!
46:easy as pie = very easy = piece of cake 很容易。
47:How do I get to the subway station?请问如何前往地下铁路站?(Subway乃北美洲常用字)
48:When can you pick up your ticket?你什么时候可拿到车票呢?
49:“Could you arrange for a taxi to take us to ABC Building every morning?”
你们能每天早晨安排一辆出租车送我们去ABC大厦吗?
50:“I need a pair of heels in a hurry, where can I get a pair?”我需要一双高跟鞋,快点!哪里可以买到?
我是阿晨
关于交通工具的英语单词: bus公共汽车 car小汽车 plane 飞机 bike自行车 motobike 摩托车 Benz, Mercedes-Benz 奔驰 Cadillac 卡迪拉克 Chrysler 克莱斯勒 Chevroler 雪佛莱 Citroen 雪铁龙 Ford 福特 ferry 轮船 Honda 本田 Helicopter 直升飞机 Mazda 马自达 Mustang 野马 Porsche 保时捷 Renault 雷诺 Rolls-Royce 罗尔斯罗伊斯 Santana 桑塔纳 Toyota 丰田 Volvo 沃尔沃, 富豪 Volkswagen 大众 first gear 一档 second gear 二档 reverse 倒车档 two-stroke engine 二冲程发动机 diesel 柴油机 limousine 豪华轿车 drophead 活动车篷汽车 (美作:convertible) racing car 赛车 saloon 轿车 (美作:sedan) roadster 敞蓬车 wecker, beat-up car, jalopy 老爷车 notchback 客货两用车 four-wheel drive 四轮驱动 front-wheel drive 前轮驱动 trailer 拖车 station wagon 小旅行车 truck 卡车 compact car 小型汽车 light-van 小型货车 garbage truck 垃圾车 automobile carrier 货运卡车 fire engine 消防车 tractor 牵引车 ambulance 救护车 taxi 出租车, 计程车 trailer truck 拖车 sports car 跑车 formula car 方程式赛车, 方程式汽车 mail car 邮车 jeep 吉普车 bloodmobile 血浆车 bumper car 碰撞用汽车 camper 露营车 police car 警车 wrecker 清障车 ambulance 急救车 train 火车 underground 地铁 shinkansen 新干线 关于旅游景点英语单词: 西湖十景 Ten Views of the West Lake 断桥残雪 Melting Snow at Broken Bridge 平湖秋月 Autumn Moon over the Calm Lake 曲院风荷 Lotus in the Breeze at Crooked Courtyard 双峰插云 Twin peaks piercing Clouds 苏堤春晓 Spring Dawn at Su Causeway 三潭印月 Three pools mirroring the moon 花港观鱼 Viewing Fish at flower harbor 南屏晚钟 Evening bell at Nanping hill 雷峰夕照 Sunset glow at Leifeng pagoda 柳浪闻莺Orioles singing in the willows 新西湖十景 Ten New Views of the West Lake 宝石流霞 Precious stone hill floating in rosy clouds 黄龙吐翠Yellow Dragon cave dressed in green 满垅桂雨Sweet osmanthus rain at Mannjuelong 虎跑梦泉 Dream of the tiger spring 九溪烟树 Nine creeks in misty forest 龙井问茶 Enjoying tea at dragon well 云栖竹径 Bamboo-lined path at Yunqi 玉皇飞云 Flying clouds over jade Emperor hill 吴山天风 Sky wind over Wu Hill 阮墩环碧 Ruan Gong islet submerged in greenery 孤山Solitary hill 楼外楼 LOU wailou restaurant 西泠印社Xiling Seal-Engravers’ Society 西泠桥和苏小小墓 Xiling bridge and Su xiaoxiao tomb 岳飞庙和墓 Yue Fei’s temple and his tomb 杭州花圃 Hangzhou flower nursery 杭州植物园 Hangzhou botanical garden 玉泉Jade spring 灵峰探梅 Visiting Lingfeng for plum bolssoms 灵隐寺 Lingyin Temple 杨公堤 Yang Gong causeway 郭庄Guo’s villa 涌金池 YOngjin pool 钱王祠 King Qian’s temple 长桥Long bridge 六和塔 Six harmonies pagoda( Liuhe pagoda) bore-watching 看潮、Qiantang Tide 钱塘潮 Dragon Well tea 龙井茶 Tea-picking 采茶 Tea House 茶 Hangzhou dishes 杭帮菜 Silk city 丝绸城 Hu Xueyan’s Former Residence 胡雪岩故居 The Street of clothes for women in Wulin Road 武林路女装街 Yellow Dragon Sports Center 黄龙体育中心
山寨天后
旅游英语单词:journey, trip 旅行; tourism 旅游; pleasure trip 游览,漫游; business trip 商务旅行; organized tour 组团旅游; circular tour 环程旅行;package tour, inclusive tour 包办旅行; outward journey 单程旅行; return journey, round trip 往返旅行; holiday 假期; excursion, outing 远足; expedition 远征,探险; hitchhiking, hitching 搭乘; itinerary 旅行指南; itinerary, route 旅行路线; stopover 中途下车暂停; stage 停歇点,中间站; departure at 10 a.m. 上午10时出发; arrival at 12 p.m. 夜12点抵达; stay 停留; return 返回; embarkation, embarcation 乘船,上船;disembarkation 下船; delay 延期;travel agency 旅行社; airline company 航空公司; traveller's cheque 旅行支票; ticket 票; single ticket 单程票; return ticket 往返票,双程票 (美作:round-trip ticket); fare 票价; half (fare), half-price ticket 半票passage 票,票价; passengers 旅客 ; passport 护照; visa 签证; papers 证件; identity card 身份证; customs 海关; safe-conduct, pass 安全通行证; excursionist, tripper, hiker 旅行者tourist 旅游者; traveller 旅行者,旅游者 (美作:traveler); commercial traveller 旅行推销员 (美作:traveling salesman); stowaway 偷乘者; tourism 旅游; vacation rip假日游 ;honeymoon tour/bridal tour蜜月旅行; overseas tour 境外旅游; one-day sightseeing 一日游; licensed tourist guide 持证导游; guide interpreter导游翻译; student guide实习导游; tourist brochure导游手册; holiday resort 度假胜地; mountain resort避暑山庄; national park 国家公园; ancient architectural complex 古建筑群 ; natural scenery 自然景观; places of cultural and historical interest人文景观 ; tourist attractions /scenic spots 旅游景点; landscape /scenery with mountains andrivers 山水风光 ; famous mountains and great rivers 名山大川; scenic spots and historical sites 名胜古迹; waterfall /cascade 瀑布; hot spring/ the thermal spring 温泉; green hills and clear waters 青山绿水; lush green /luxuriant vegetation绿色葱葱; Hundreds of flowers contend to blossom 百花竞放; emperor's tomb/mausoleum 陵墓; ancient tomb 古墓; grotto 石窟; tower /mansion楼 ; terrace 台; pavilion 亭阁 ; tower /pagoda 塔; corridor 廊 ; stone boat 石肪; causeway堤; cave 洞穴 ; cavern 岩洞; water-eroded cave 溶洞; limestone cave 石灰石洞 ; stalagmite 石笋; stalactite 钟乳石; mid-lake pavilion 湖心亭; waterside pavilion 水榭; lotus pond 莲花池; winding path 曲径; castle 城堡; temple 寺庙; cathedral church 教堂; 天主教大教堂; abbey /monastery 修道院; Buddhist nunnery 尼姑庵; Buddhist sacred land 佛教圣地; palace/hall 宫殿; imperial city 皇城; imperial garden sandal wood fan antique /curio handicraft /artifact御花园 ; unearthed cultural relics 出土文物; inscription on oracle bones 甲骨文; bronze ware 青铜器; ceramics 陶瓷; earthenware /pottery /crockery 陶器; enamel 法琅; clay figurine 泥雕; the Qin terracotta army /the terracotta warriors and horses 兵马俑; folding fan 折扇; sandal wood fan檀香扇 ; antique/curio 古玩; handicraft 手工艺品; wood carving木雕; shell carving 贝雕; sculpture in relief /relief carving浮雕 ; wickerwork 藤条制品; carved lacquer ware 雕漆器; trio-Colored glazed pottery of the TangDynasty 唐三彩; metal and stone seals 金石印章; scroll of calligraphy and painting 字画卷轴 ; traditional Chinese painting 国画; landscape painting 山水画; ink painting水墨画; the four stationery treasures of the Chinese study文房四宝 ; exquisite workmanship 工艺精湛 ; original design/unique pattern 独具匠心; gracefully shaped 造型美观; lifelike /vivid as if alive 姿态逼真; emitting radiant sparkles 光彩夺目; of all hues and postures 千颜万色、多姿多彩; rolling ranges 绵延山峦; landscape of lakes and hills 湖光山色; picturesque 景色如画; inviting views 诱人景色; soothing vista 景色宜人; most gorgeous scene 风光绪丽; rows of perilous peaks exhibiting a great variety of shapes 奇峰罗列; to rise abruptly from the ground 拔地而起; grouped into grotesque and colorful forms 光怪陆离; pleasing to the eye /a feast to the eye 赏心悦目; garden architecture 园林建筑; famous Buddhist mountains 佛教名山; the world's seven wonders 世界七大奇迹; second to none 天下无双; the No. One spring on earth天下第一泉; the most spectacular cave in the world 天下第一奇洞 ; fairyland on earth人间仙境 ; to worship /to pay homage to 顶礼膜拜; with throngs of people milling around人如潮涌; to be unprecedented /to have no parallel in history 空前绝后; traveling in a pictorial world 人在画中游; to hold great attraction 令人流连忘返