yyh心随我动
在小学英语教学中,教师不仅要教会学生对话的内容,还要将对话的技巧教授给学生,这样学生才能够更好地学习英语对话,提升英语成绩。我整理了关于酒店情景英语对话,欢迎阅读!
Dealing with leaving Procedure办理离店手续
Bell Captain (BC): This is the Bell Captain’s Desk. May I help you?
这里是礼宾台,有什么可以帮到您的吗?
Guest (G): I’m going to check out soon. Could you pick up my luggage, please? 我要退房了,你能上来拿行李吗?
BC: Certainly, sir. May I have your room number, please?
可以的,能告诉我您的房间号码吗?
G: Yes. It’s 2932. 。好的,2932房。
BC: Room 2932.We will send a bellman immediately. Could you wait in your room, please?
2932房,我们会马上派一名行李员上去,您在房间里等,行吗?
Bellman (B): Good morning, sir. I’ve come for your bags.
早上好,先生,我是来帮您出行李的。
G: Thank you. Could you take these two suitcases, please? I’ll bring the shoulder bag with me.
谢谢,你帮我拿这两个行李箱好吗,我拿背包。
B: Certainly, sir. Two suitcases? 好的,两件行李箱是吗?
G: Yes. 是的。
B: Is there anything valuable or breakable in them?
里面是否有贵重物品或者易碎物品呢?
G: No. 没有。
B: This is your claim tag, sir. We will keep your bags at the Bell Captain’s Desk. Could you pick them up there, please?
这是您的行李标签,我们会将行李放在行李台。您到那儿取行李好吗?
G: Certainly. 好的。
B: Thank you, sir. 谢谢您。
C: Good morning. Can I help you?
G: Yes, I’d like to check out now .
C: Can I have your name and room number, please ?
G: John smith, room 1208 .
C: May I have your room key, please ?
G: Sure. Here you are.
C: Just a moment, please…..Mr. Smith . Here is your bill. Would you like to check it ?
G: I’m sorry . What’s the 20 Yuan for ?
C: That’s for the drinks you ordered from your room .
G: I see .
C: How would you like to make payment , Mr. Smith ?
G: I’d like to pay in cash .
C: That’ll be 2180 Yuan .
G: Here you are .
C: Here’s your change and receipt , Mr. Smith , I’ll send a bellman up to get your luggage.
G: Thank you .
C: You are welcome , Good-bye .
G:Hello? 旅客:喂?
C:Good evening,this is Cecilia Bi from the Finance Department. I m calling about your rent bill which has been outstanding since the first of the month. Normally your company wires us your rent payment on time, but for some reason we have not received this month s rent payment yet. I was concerned because starting on the th which is tomorrow, we will have to add interest charges accruing from the first of this month when the bill was due.
店员:晚上好,我是财务部的Cecilia Bi, 我想和您谈一下租金的事情,您的租金已于本月日起逾期未付了。通常你们公司都是按时电汇租金的,但是不知道是什么原因,我们还没有收到本月的租金。我很担心,因为超过明天即日,我们要增收从本月日开始的利息。
G:And what is the interest rate? 旅客请问利率是多少?
C: 店员:是0.5%。
G:Okay,thank you for callingI ll be down tomorrow to take care of it 旅客:好吧,谢谢你打电话来通知我。我明天下楼付租金。
烟点燃空虚
情境语境在英语对话教学中起到了非常重要的角色,直接影响初中英语教学的质量和教学的效果。我精心收集了酒店英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!
A Hello,this is QuaCheng hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir?
你好,这里是泉城大酒店,请问您需要什么服务
B Yes, I'd like to book a room.
我需要预订一间房
A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose?
我们酒店有不同类型的房间,您需要哪种房间呢?
B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please?
我不是很确定,你能不能给我做一下简单的介绍?
A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP.
好的,我们酒店提供标准单人间和标准双人间,除此之外还有对贵宾的特殊套房
B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 floor.Well,I need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive there.Is that ok?
谢谢,我想预定一间单人标准间,最好是介于4楼到7楼之间的。嗯,我需要你们的工作人员在我到达九点前打开窗户并打扫房间,可以吗?
A Ok,sir,I already taken some notes about your requirements.Now let me check the room on my computer.Well,one standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0603,need clean and open the window,anything else?
好的,先生,我已经记下了你的要求。我先在电脑上查询一下。嗯,6楼的603房间,需要打扫并打开窗户,还有什么要求吗?
B Thanks,how much does it cost?
谢谢,房间费用是多少钱
A That is 580 RMB
房费是580元
B Don't your hotel have discount?
你们没有折扣吗?
A I'm terribly sorry,sir.If you need a discount,you should be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days.
非常抱歉,先生。如果你想打折必须是我们酒店的协议客户,并且至少住三天
B OK,that's alright!
好,那就算了
A When will you arrive at our hotel,sir?
您什么时候能到达,先生?
B Around 15 to 3 P.M.
下午2点45
A OK.It's a great honour for us to serve for you and we are all waitting for your arrival.!
好的,能为您服务是我们酒店的荣幸,我们在此恭候您的光临!
B Thank you very much!Byebye!
谢谢,再见!
R: Good morning. Can I help you?
R:早上好。我能为您做些什么吗?
T: Good morning. I think there should be two rooms booked for us? In the names of Tony Marshall and May Hunter.
T:早上好。我们订了两间房,名字是托尼o马歇尔和梅o亨特。
R: Umm, just a moment.
R:请稍等。
T: We're attending the 'Sun, Sea and Sand' conference and exhibition.
T:我们是来参加"太阳、海洋和沙滩"会展的。
R: Well sir, I'm afraid you have nothing booked. All we have left are two small rooms at the front of the hotel. They will be a bit noisy I'm afraid, as there is a pub opposite.
R:抱歉,先生,你们没有预订过房间。我们现在还剩两个宾馆前面的小间。恐怕会有点吵,因为对面有个酒吧。
T: What? That's terrible! How did that happen? What do you want to do May? Should we find somewhere else?
T:什么?太糟糕了!怎么会这样呢?梅,你打算怎么办?我们去找其他宾馆吗?
M: Well, I suppose we have no choice, really. It's too late to find another hotel now. We'll just have to take them.
M:我觉得我们没有选择了。去找其他的宾馆太迟了。我们就住这两间吧。
R: Right, so that's all booked now. We'll need you to sign a credit card voucher in advance.
R :好的,那么就订这两间房了。你们需要提前签一下信用卡的单据。
T: OK. Oh no, I can't seem to find my card. And where's my wallet?
T:好的。哦,不,我找不到信用卡了。我钱包哪去了?
M: Did you leave it somewhere? In the taxi?
M:你把它丢在哪了吗?出租车上?
T: Oh no! I think I did, I left my wallet in the taxi. I put it on the seat when we got in. Oh what a disaster!
T:哦,我想是的,我把钱包忘在出租车上了。我们上车的时候我把它放在座位上了。太糟糕了!
R: Careful sir, your briefcase!
R:先生,小心,你的公文包!
T: Aaagh! All over the floor. All my papers!
T:啊!我的文件散了一地!
R: Not to worry sir. We'll soon get them together.
R:别担心,我们马上就能收好。
T: Sorry, May. What a mess, oh what a mess! I'll have to phone the taxi company to see if they found my wallet. Em, by the way, can you lend me some change for the phone?
T:对不起,梅。太乱套了,太乱套了!我得给出租车公司打电话,看他们能不能找到我的钱包。哦,对了,你能借我点钱打电话吗?
M: OK. Here you are.
M:好的,给你。
R = receptionist, T = Tony, M = May
R: Good morning. Can I help you?
R:早上好!我能为您做些什么吗?
T: Good morning. I think there should be two rooms booked for us, in the names of Tony Marshall and May Hunter.
T:早上好。我们订了两间房,名字是托尼·马歇尔和梅·亨特。
R: Umm, just a moment. Yes, two single rooms with en-suite bathrooms?
R:请稍等。是的,两个带独立卫生间的单人间,对吗?
T: That's right. We're attending the 'Sun, Sea and Sand' conference and exhibition. Does that mean we get a discount?
T:是的。我们是来参加"太阳、海洋和沙滩"会展的,可以享受优惠吗?
R: Yes. We are one of the conference partner hotels, so there is a ten per cent discount. Is it for ten days? Is that right?
R:可以。我们是会议合作宾馆之一,所以有10%的折扣。你们住10天,对吧?
M: Yes, until the thirteenth. That's ten days.
M:是的,住到13号,刚好10天。
R: Right then. We'll need you to sign a credit card voucher in advance. But when you check out, you can settle the account by card or cash, or cheque, as you wish.
R:好的。你们需要提前签一下信用卡的单据,帐单在退房的时候结算,可以用信用卡、现金或者支票。
T: OK, thanks.
T:好的,谢谢。
R: Right. You, Ms. Hunter, are in room 202 and you, Mr. Marshall, are in room 207. If you take the lift over there to the second floor the porter will accompany you with the baggage.
R:亨特女士在202房间,马歇尔先生在207房间。你们乘电梯到二楼,有搬运工在那里帮你们搬行李。
M: Thank you very much.
M:非常感谢。