CamillaGao
看错了,原来是诗歌《When You Are Old 》When you are old and gray and full of sleep And nodding by the fire, take down this book, And slowly read, and dream of the soft look Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep; How many loved your moments of glad grace, And loved your beauty with love false or true; But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you, And loved the sorrows of your changing face; And bending down beside the glowing bars, Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled And paced upon the mountains overhead, And hid his face amid a crowd of stars. 当你老了 (叶芝) 当你老了,白发苍苍,睡思昏沉, 在炉火旁打盹,请取下这部诗歌, 慢慢读,回想你过去眼神的柔和 回想它们过去的浓重的阴影; 多少人爱你年轻欢畅的时候 出于假意或真心地爱慕你的美貌, 只有一个人爱你那朝圣者的灵魂, 爱你老去的容颜的痛苦的皱纹。 躬身在红光闪耀的炉火旁, 凄然地低语,爱为何消逝, 在头顶的山上,它缓缓踱着步子, 将脸隐没在群星之中。世界上最远的距离泰戈尔 世界上最远的距离 不是 生与死的距离 而是 我站在你面前 你不知道我爱你 世界上最远的距离 不是 我站在你面前 你不知道我爱你 而是 爱到痴迷 却不能说我爱你 世界上最远的距离 不是 我不能说我爱你 而是 想你痛彻心脾 却只能深埋心底 世界上最远的距离 不是 我不能说我想你 而是 彼此相爱 却不能够在一起 世界上最远的距离 不是 彼此相爱 却不能够在一起 而是明知道真爱无敌 却装作毫不在意 世界上最远的距离 不是 树与树的距离 而是 同根生长的树枝 却无法在风中相依 世界上最远的距离 不是 树枝无法相依 而是 相互了望的星星 却没有交汇的轨迹 世界上最远的距离 不是 星星之间的轨迹 而是 纵然轨迹交汇 却在转瞬间无处寻觅 世界上最远的距离 不是 瞬间便无处寻觅 而是 尚未相遇 便注定无法相聚 世界上最远的距离 是鱼与飞鸟的距离 一个在天,一个却深潜海底 《The most distant way in the world 》The most distant way in the world is not the way from birth to the end. it is when i sit near you that you don't understand i love u. The most distant way in the world is not that you're not sure i love u. It is when my love is bewildering the soul but i can't speak it out. The most distant way in the world is not that i can't say i love u. it is after looking into my heart i can't change my love. The most distant way in the world is not that i'm loving u. it is in our love we are keeping between the distance. The most distant way in the world is not the distance across us. it is when we're breaking through the way we deny the existance of love. So the most distant way in the world is not in two distant trees. it is the same rooted branches can't enjoy the co-existance. So the most distant way in the world is not in the being sepearated branches. it is in the blinking stars they can't burn the light. So the most distant way in the world is not the burning stars. it is after the light they can't be seen from afar. So the most distant way in the world is not the light that is fading away. it is the coincidence of us is not supposed for the love. So the most distant way in the world is the love between the fish and bird. one is flying at the sky, the other is looking upon into the sea.Crossing the BarBy Alfred TennysonAnd one clear call for me!And may there be no moaning of the bar,When I put out to sea,But such a tide as moving seems asleep,Too full for sound and foam,When That which drew form out the boundless deepTurns again home.Twilight and evening bell,And after that the dark!And may there be no sadness of farewell,When I embark;For though from out our bourne of Time and PlaceThe flood may bear me far,I hope to see my Pilot face to faceWhen I have crost the bar.渡沙渚 阿尔费雷德?丁尼生夕阳下,闪疏星,召唤一声清朗!愿沙渚宁静,我将出海远航;潮汐如梦幻,涛声似止,浪花息;大海深处涌来,又悄然退却。暮霭钟鸣,黑夜将笼罩!愿诀别无悲声,登舟起锚;千古洪流,时空无限,滔滔载我至远方;渡沙渚一线,泰然见领航。
笑之典典
以下是英文优美诗歌选篇:
叶芝--《当你老了》
When you are old and grey and full of sleep
And nodding by the fire,take down this book
And slowly read,and dream of the soft look
Yours eyes had once,and of their shadows deep.
How many loved your moments of glad grace,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face;
And bending down beside the glowing bars,
Murmur,a little sadly,how love fled
And paced upon the mountains overhead.
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars
当你老了,白发苍苍,睡意朦胧,
在炉前打盹,请取下这本诗篇,
慢慢读,回想你当年的双眼
那柔美的光芒与青幽的晕影:
多少人真情假意,爱过你的美丽,
爱过你欢乐而迷人的青春,
唯独一人爱你朝圣者的心,
爱你日益凋射的脸上的衰戚:
当你佝偻着,在灼热的炉栅边,
你将轻轻诉说,带着一丝伤感:
逝去的爱,如今已步上高山,
在密密星群里埋藏它的赧颜。
拓展资料:
《当你老了》是威廉·巴特勒·叶芝于1893年创作的一首诗歌,是叶芝献给女友毛特·冈妮热烈而真挚的爱情诗篇。诗歌语言简明,但情感丰富真切。诗人采用了多种艺术表现手法。文章通过深入剖析诗作中诗人所使用的艺术表现手法,诸如假设想象、对比反衬、意象强调、象征升华,再现了诗人对女友忠贞不渝的爱恋之情。
0子爵绿子0
《When you are old》——《当你老了》 --- William Butler Yeats ——威廉·巴特勒·叶芝When you are old and grey and full of sleep, 当你老了,头发花白,睡意沉沉,And nodding by the fire,take down this book, 倦坐在炉边,取下这本书来,And slowly read,and dream of the soft look 慢慢读着,追梦当年的眼神Your eyes had once,and of their shadows deep; 你那柔美的神采与深幽的晕影。How many loved your moments of glad grace, 多少人爱过你昙花一现的身影,And loved your beauty with love false or true, 爱过你的美貌,以虚伪或真情,But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you 惟独一人曾爱你那朝圣者的心,And loved the sorrows of your changing face; 爱你哀戚的脸上岁月的留痕。And bending down beside the glowing bars, 在炉罩边低眉弯腰,Murmur,a little sadly,how Love fled 忧戚沉思,喃喃而语,And paced upon the mountains overhead 爱情是怎样逝去,又怎样步上群山,And hid his face amid a crowd of stars. 怎样在繁星之间藏住了脸。《Had I not seen the Sun》 —— Emily DickinsonHad I not seen the SunI could have borne the shadeBut Light a newer WildernessMy Wilderness has made —汉语译文(一)《如果我不曾见过太阳》我本可以忍受黑暗如果我不曾见过太阳然而阳光已使我的荒凉成为更新的荒凉汉语译文(二)《如果我不曾见过太阳》假如我没有见过太阳我也许会忍受黑暗可如今,太阳把我的寂寞照耀得更加荒凉《A Forever Friend》 《永远的朋友 》"A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out." "别人都走开的时候,朋友仍与你在一起。” Sometimes in life, 有时候在生活中, You find a special friend; 你会找到一个特别的朋友; Someone who changes your life just by being part of it. 他只是你生活中的一部分内容,却能改变你整个的生活。 Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop; 他会把你逗得开怀大笑; Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world. 他会让你相信人间有真情。 Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it. 他会让你确信,真的有一扇不加锁的门,在等待着你去开启。 This is Forever Friendship. 这就是永远的友谊。 when you're down, 当你失意, and the world seems dark and empty, 当世界变得黯淡与空虚, Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full. 你真正的朋友会让你振作起来,原本黯淡、空虚的世界顿时变得明亮和充实。 Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times. 你真正的朋友会与你一同度过困难、伤心和烦恼的时刻。 If you turn and walk away, 你转身走开时, Your forever friend follows, 真正的朋友会紧紧相随, If you lose you way, 你迷失方向时, Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on. 真正的朋友会引导你,鼓励你。 Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay. 真正的朋友会握着你的手,告诉你一切都会好起来的。
胃食眉眉
1、《How Do I Love Thee》我是多么爱你
——伊丽莎白·芭蕾特·布朗宁
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
我是多么爱你,让我逐一表白。
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
爱之深邃,之宽广,之高远。
My soul can reach,
我爱你,尽我心灵所能及,
when feeling out of sight For the ends of Being
玄冥中神的存在。
and ideal Grace.
和美好之极。
I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need,
我爱你,那是每日所必需,
by sun and candlelight.
在阳光下,在烛光中。
I love thee freely,
我自由地爱你,
as men strive for Right;
像人们争取他们的权利;
I love thee purely,
我单纯地爱你,
as they turn from Praise.
如人们在赞美前会垂首。
I love with a passion put to use In my old griefs,
我爱你,带着昔日悲伤时的激情,
and with my childhood's faith.
以我童年的信仰。
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose With my lost saints,
我爱你,抵得上那似乎随着消失的圣者而消逝的爱意,
I love thee with the breath, Smiles, tears,
用微笑,用眼泪,用我整个生命来爱你,
of all my life! and, if God choose,
如果上天注定,
I shall but love thee better after death.
我下辈子会更加爱你。
2、《When you are old》当你老了
When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
当你老了,头发花白,睡意沉沉,
And nodding by the fire,take down this book,
倦坐在炉边,取下这本书来,
And slowly read,and dream of the soft look 慢慢读着,追梦当年的眼神
Your eyes had once,and of their shadows deep;
你那柔美的神采与深幽的晕影。
How many loved your moments of glad grace,
多少人爱过你昙花一现的身影,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
爱过你的美貌,以虚伪或真情,
But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you
唯独一人曾爱你那朝圣者的心,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face;
爱你哀戚的脸上岁月的留痕。
And bending down beside the glowing bars,
在炉罩边低眉弯腰,
Murmur,a little sadly,how Love fled
忧戚沉思,喃喃而语,
And paced upon the mountains overhead
爱情是怎样逝去,又怎样步上群山,
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
怎样在繁星之间藏住了脸。
3、《Never give up》永不放弃
Never give up,
永不放弃,
Never lose hope.
永不心灰意冷。
Always have faith,
永存信念,
It allows you to cope.
它会使你应付自如。
Trying times will pass,
难捱的时光终将过去,
As they always do.
一如既往。
Just have patience,
只要有耐心,
Your dreams will come true.
梦想就会成真。
So put on a smile,
露出微笑,
You'll live through your pain.
你会走出痛苦。
Know it will pass,
相信苦难定会过去,
And strength you will gain
你将重获力量。
4、《The figure in the wind an snow》 雪中的身影
The cold wind blowing the pure snow, still hovering for you.
冰冷的风吹着纯净的雪,依然为你翱翔。
Figure desolate, lonely homesick at the .
身影落寞,寂寞想家。
The cold winter wi
寒冷的冬天
Still with a fluttering heart,
仍然有一颗颤动的心,
Travel all over the world.
周游世界。
A desolate figure,
荒凉的身影,
There is only white flowers in front of the eyes.
眼前只有白色的花朵。
Fall in succession,
相继倒下,
I slowly walk in,
我慢慢地走进来,
Lonely looking,
孤独的寻找,
It's like everything.
就像一切。
It can return to the original starting point.
它可以回到原来的起点。
5、《Dreams》梦想
Hold fast to dreams,
紧紧抓住梦想,
For if dreams die.
梦想若是消亡。
Life is a broken-winged bird ,
生命就象鸟儿折了翅膀,
That can never fly.
再也不能飞翔
Hold fast to dreams,
紧紧抓住梦想,
For when dreams go.
梦想若是消丧。
Life is a barren field,
生命就象贫瘠的荒野,
Frozen only with snow。
雪覆冰封,万物不再生长。
cindy5056315
学习英语贵在坚持,找到适合自己的方法,多运用多温故。我在此献上优秀的英语诗歌,希望对大家有所帮助。
优秀的英文诗歌:生如夏花
Life, thin and light-off time and time again
生命,一次又一次轻薄过
Frivolous tireless
轻狂不知疲倦
I heard the echo, from the valleys and the heart 我听见回声,来自山谷和心间
Open to the lonely soul of sickle harvesting
以寂寞的镰刀收割空旷的灵魂
Repeat outrightly, but also repeat the well-being of eventually swaying in the desert oasis
不断地重复决绝,又重复幸福,终有绿洲摇曳在沙漠
I believe I am
我相信自己
Born as the bright summer flowers
生来如同璀璨的夏日之花
Do not withered undefeated fiery demon rule
不凋不败,妖冶如火
Heart rate and breathing to bear the load of the cumbersome Bored
承受心跳的负荷和呼吸的累赘 乐此不疲
I heard the music, from the moon and carcass
我听见音乐,来自月光和胴体
Auxiliary extreme aestheticism bait to capture misty
辅极端的诱饵捕获飘渺的唯美
Filling the intense life, but also filling the pure
一生充盈着激烈,又充盈着纯然
There are always memories throughout the earth
总有回忆贯穿于世间
I believe I am
我相信自己
Died as the quiet beauty of autumn leaves
死时如同静美的秋日落叶
Sheng is not chaos, smoke gesture
不盛不乱,姿态如烟
Even wilt also retained bone proudly Qing Feng muscle Occult
即便枯萎也保留丰肌清骨的傲然 玄之又玄
I hear love, I believe in love
我听见爱情,我相信爱情
Love is a pool of struggling blue-green algae
爱情是一潭挣扎的蓝藻
As desolate micro-burst of wind
如同一阵凄微的风
Bleeding through my veins
穿过我失血的静脉
Years stationed in the belief
驻守岁月的信念
I believe that all can hear
我相信一切能够听见
Even anticipate discrete, I met the other their own
甚至预见离散,遇见另一个自己
Some can not grasp the moment
而有些瞬间无法把握 Left to the East to go West, the dead must not return to nowhere
任凭东走西顾,逝去的必然不返
See, I wear Zan Flowers on my head, in full bloom along the way all the way
请看我头置簪花,一路走来一路盛开
Frequently missed some, but also deeply moved by wind, frost, snow or rain
频频遗漏一些,又深陷风霜雨雪的感动
Prajna Paramita, soon as soon as life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves
般若波罗蜜,一声一声,生如夏花,死如秋叶
Also care about what has
还在乎拥有什么
优秀的英文诗歌:深夜里听到乐声
I Heard Music At Midnight
深夜里听到乐声
By Lin Huiyin
诗/林徽因
这一定又是你的手指,
轻弹着,
在这深夜,稠密的悲思;
It must be your fingers again,
plucking slightly such a deep sorrow,
at such a deep night;
我不禁颊边泛上了红,
静听着,
这深夜里弦子的生动。
I can't help flushing on my cheeks,
and listening silently,
to the passion of your harp at night.
一声听从我心底穿过,
忒凄凉
我懂得,但我怎能应和?
A tune is passing through my heart,
so lonely
I can understand, but how can I deal?
生命早描定她的式样,
太薄弱
是人们的美丽的想象。
Life has depicted her life style for long,
too vulnerable
just a beautiful illusion of people.
除非在梦里有这么一天,
你和我
同来攀动那根希望的弦。
选自《新月诗选》(1931年9月)
Unless one day in a dream,
You and I
come together to pluck the chord of hope.
From 'Selection of New Moon Poems' (September 1931)
优秀的英语诗歌:如果
By Rudyard Kipling If you can keep your head when all about you Are losing theirs and blaming it on you, If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you, But make allowance for their doubting too; If you can wait and not be tired by waiting, Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies, Or being hated, don’t give way to hating, And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:
如果周围的人失去理智,纷纷责难于你 而你能淡定处之 如果他们对你心存猜忌 你却能自信不改,并原谅他们的猜忌 如果你肯等待时机,不急不躁 或遭人诽谤,却不以牙还牙 或遭人憎恨,却不以怨抱怨 既不装腔作势,亦不花言巧语
If you can dream—and not make dreams your master; If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim; If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster And treat those two impostors just the same; If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools, Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken, And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:
如果你坚持梦想,又不被梦想左右心智 如果你审慎思考,又不会因此走火入魔 如果你能坦然面对胜利和惨败 对胜负荣辱的虚无缥缈了然于胸 如果你能忍受无赖们曲解你的真心之言 拿去误导愚昧的人们 或者能眼睁睁看着你用心血浇灌的所有一朝被毁 却能俯身收拾瓦砾,用老旧的工具修补残局 If you can make one heap of all your winnings And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss, And lose, and start again at your beginnings And never breathe a word about your loss; If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew To serve your turn long after they are gone, And so hold on when there is nothing in you Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’
如果你敢压上毕生赢取的所有筹码 在一个赌局上孤注一掷 却一把输光,能又再从零开始 而从此只字不提滑铁卢的惨败 如果,你能让疲惫不已的精气和肌体 依然听从于你的指挥 还能坚持,坚持到你身体内所有气力损耗殆尽 只剩下意志在喊:“坚持!”
If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch, If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you, If all men count with you, but none too much; If you can fill the unforgiving minute With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it, And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!
如果你能与平庸之辈为伍,却不随波逐流 或出将入相,而面无谄媚之色 如果致命死敌或至亲之人都无法伤害于你 如果众人都对你信赖有加,又不寄生于你 如果你能珍惜每寸逝去不再回的光阴 把每分每秒用到极致 那么,你的成就会如天地一样博大 更重要的是,我的孩子,你就是一个顶天立地的人了!
8888一美食家
世界上最遥远的位置!!—泰戈尔The furthest distance in the world —TagoreThe furthest distance in the world 世界上最遥远的距离 Is not between life and death 不是生与死 But when I stand in front of you 而是 我就站在你面前 Yet you don't know that I love you 你却不知道我爱你 The furthest distance in the world 世界上最遥远的距离 Is not when I stand in front of you 不是 我就站在你面前 Yet you can't see my love 你却不知道我爱你 But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both 而是 明明知道彼此相爱 Yet cannot be together 却不能在一起 The furthest distance in the world 世界上最遥远的距离 Is not being apart while being in love 不是 明明知道彼此相爱 却不能在一起 But when painly cannot resist the yearning 而是 明明无法抵挡这股思念 Yet pretending you have never been in my heart 却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里 The furthest distance in the world 世界上最遥远的距离 Is not when painly cannot resist the yearning 不是 明明无法抵挡这股思念yet pretending you have never been in my heart 却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里 but using one's indifferent heart 而是 用自己冷漠的心对爱你的人 To dig an uncrossable river 掘了一条无法跨越的沟渠 For the one who loves you 我当初就是在我们公司的联欢晚会上朗诵的这道诗歌,反响挺大的!再配一个轻柔点的音乐!