小崔崔shining
1、Ladies and gentlemen, your flight XXX is open for check-in. Please go to the check-in counter to check in. Thank you.女士们,先生们,您乘坐的XXX次航班,已经开是办理乘机手续,请到值机柜台办理乘机手续,谢谢。
2、Ladies and gentlemen, your flight XXX is about to take off, please enter the security check-in, thank you.女士们,先生们,您乘坐的XXX次航班,马上就要起飞了,请进入安检登机,谢谢。
3、Where is the check-in counter? The check-in counter is over there.值机柜台在哪里? 值机柜台在那边。
4、My luggage is damaged / I can't find it.我的行李损坏了/我的行李找不到了。
5、Would you prefer a window or aisle seat?您比较喜欢靠窗还是靠走道的位置?
华尔街学徒工
希望能帮到你请出示护照 please show me your passport请举起双臂(为了检查) please raise your arms请把随身物品放在篮子里please put your belongings in the basket请出示身份证please show me your identification请排队等候please wait in line请耐心等候please be patient还有一些平时用的到的单词,要求不会很高的,希望你顺利!机场费 airport fee出站(出港、离开) departures国际机场 international airport登机手续办理 check-in国内机场 domestic airport登机牌 boarding pass (card)机场候机楼 airport terminal护照检查处 passport control immigration国际候机楼 international terminal行李领取处 luggage claim; baggage claim国际航班出港 international departure国际航班旅客 international passengers国内航班出站 domestic departure中转 transfers卫星楼 satellite中转旅客 transfer passengers入口 in中转处 transfer correspondence出口 exit; out; way out过境 transit进站(进港、到达) arrivals报关物品 goods to declare不需报关 nothing to declare贵宾室 V.I.P. room海关 customs购票处 ticket office登机口 gate; departure gate付款处 cash候机室 departure lounge出租车 taxi航班号 FLT No (flight number)出租车乘车点 Taxi pick-up point来自…… arriving from大轿车乘车点 coach pick-up point预计时间 scheduled time (SCHED)航空公司汽车服务处 airline coach service实际时间 actual租车处 car hire已降落 landed公共汽车 bus; coach service前往…… departure to公用电话 public phone; telephone起飞时间 departure time厕所 toilet; W. C.; lavatories; rest room延误 delayed男厕 men's; gent's; gentlemen's登机 boarding女厕 women's; lady's由此乘电梯前往登机 stairs and lifts to departures餐厅 restaurant迎宾处 greeting arriving酒吧 bar由此上楼 up; upstairs咖啡馆 coffee shop; cafe由此下楼 down; downstairs免税店 duty-free shop银行 bank邮局 post office货币兑换处 money exchange; currency exchange出售火车票 rail ticket订旅馆 hotel reservation旅行安排 tour arrangement行李暂存箱 luggage locker行李牌 luggage tag机票飞机票 endorsements/restrictions前往城市 to旅客姓名 name of passenger承运人 carrier旅行经停地点 good for passage between航班号 flight no.起点城市 from座舱等级 class起飞日期 date机号 plane No.起飞时间 time机座号 seat No.订座情况 status吸烟坐位 smoking seat机票确认 ticket confirm非吸烟席 non-smoking seat登机口 gate出/入境卡姓 family name年 year名 First (Given) Name月 month性别 sex偕行人数 accompanying number男 male职业 occupation女 female专业技术人员 professionals & technical国籍 nationality行政管理人员 legislators &administrators国籍 country of citizenship办事员 clerk护照号 passport No.商业人员 commerce原住地 country of Origin服务人员 service前往目的地国 destination country农民 farmer登机城市 city where you boarded工人 worker签证签发地 city where visa was issued其他 others签发日期 date issue无业 jobless前往国家的住址 address while in签名 signature街道及门牌号 number and street官方填写 official use only城市及国家 city and state日 day出生日期 date of Birth签证姓 surname失效日期(或必须在…日之前入境) expiry date ( 或 before)名 first (given) name停留期为…… for stays of性别 sex10天 ten days出生日期 birthdate8周 eight weeks国籍 nationality3个月 three months护照号 passport No.6个月 six months编号 control No.1年 one year签发地 Issue At3年 three years签发日期 Issue Date签证种类 visa type/class日期、数字、符号一月 JAN七月 JUL二月 FEB八月 AUG三月 MAR九月 SEP四月 APR十月 OCT五月 MAY十一月 NOV六月 JUN十二月 DEC天 day (s)年 year (s)周 week (s)1993年6月12日 12 Jun. 1993月 month (s)1993年6月12日 Jun. 12, 1993
匪号叶小二
1.Now the inspection of your luggage is over.你的行李现在已经检查完了。2.Have you got anything with you on your person?你身上带了什么东西吗?3.The officer of the Frontie Inspection Station will be with us during the search.这位边防检查站的人员在执行搜查时将在场。4.Our policy is:Leniency to those who confess;severity to those who resist.我们的政策是:“坦白从宽,抗拒从严。”6.Let me have your baggage declaration,please.请把你的行李申报单给我。7.Attention,please.旅客们请注意。8.Show me your passport and ticket,please.请把护照和机票给我看看。9.May I see the way-bill?And also the packing list,if you have got one.请让我看一下空运提单,还有装箱单,如果你有的话。10.That'll be all.手续办好了。
双子座K先生
下面是我整理的机场 英语情景对话 ,希望对大家有帮助。
机场英语情景对话1.入境英语
对语言不通的人来说,入境他国检验护照时,移民官的询问无疑是最紧张的时刻。身处异国本就心情紧张,若再加上语言不通,所有问题都莫宰样,那着实是会破坏旅游的愉悦心情。本单元将告诉你一些放诸各国都大同小异的入境询问问题,详细研读后,下次再面对移民官时,你就可从容不迫地回答问题,而不至面红耳赤地呆站原地了。
May I see your passport, please?
麻烦请给我你的护照。
Where are you staying?
将在那儿住宿?
Here is my passport / Here it is.
这是我的护照。
I will stay at Boston Hotel.
我将住在波士顿饭店。
What's the purpose of your visit?
旅行的目的为何?
Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?
是否有台湾回程机票?
Sightseeing(Businese).
观光(公务)。
Yes, here it is.
有的,这就是回程机票。
How long will you be staying in the United States?
预计在美国停留多久?
How much money do you have with you?
你随身携带多少现金?
5 days.
5天。
I have 800 dollars.
大约800元。
I plan to stay for about 10 days.
预计停留约10天。
Good. Have a nice day.
祝你玩得愉快。
I'm just passing through.
我只是过境而已。
Thank you.
谢谢。
I am leaving for Geneva tonight.
今晚即动身前往日内瓦。
机场英语情景对话2.行李遗失
出国 旅行最令人气结的事,莫过于行李遗失。一旦发生这样不幸的事,多数人的第一反应是心急如焚,在这样状况下,还要用英语向当地人员请求协助,着实是件困难的事。本篇将提供在遗失行李的意外状况下,旅客如何用简单而清楚的英语,向工作人员描述本身行李特色,提供足够资料,以便掌握时间找回失物。
Where can I get my baggage?
我在何处可取得行李?
It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.
它是一个茶色小旅行袋。
I can'find my baggage.
我找不到我的行李。
Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.
我们正在调查,请稍等一下。
Here is my claim tag.
这是我的行李票。
We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.
Would you come with me to the office?
我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失 报告 。
请和我到办公室。
Could you please check it urgently?
是否可麻烦紧急查询?
How soon will I find out?
多快可找到?
How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
你总共遗失了几件行李?
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.
一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。
Can you describe your baggage?
请描述你的行李。
How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?
若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?
It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.
它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。
I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.
我想要购买过夜所需的用品。
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag.
It's dark blue.
它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。
机场英语情景对话3.海关申报
每个国家的出、入境申报规则皆不同,有些国家不准许携带农产品,有些国家规定携带现金额度,然而,无论规则为何,按照出、入境国家的规则照实申报,是必须确实遵守的原则。若被查获,不仅在金钱上必须付出加倍罚款,而且会破坏旅游心情。因此,最好在出发前打听好目的国是否有特殊申报规定,以免兴冲冲带了一堆东西,却被海关全数没收。
Your passport and declaration card, please.
请出示护照和申报单。
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.
这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。
Do you have anything to declare?
是否有任何东西需要申报?
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?
No, I don't.
没有。
Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
是的,我带了两瓶酒。
Please open this bag.
请打开这个袋子。
The camera is for my personal use.
这个相机是我私人使用的。
What are these?
这些东西是做何用?
ou'll have to pay duty on this.
你必须为这项物品缴付税金。
These are for my personal use.
这些是我私人使用的东西。
Do you have any other baggage?
你还有 其它 行李吗?
These are gifts for my friends.
这些是给朋友的礼物。
O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。
机场英语情景对话4.机场旅游信息
为了使旅客在踏入异国的第一步便能充份掌握旅途中所需的信息,大部份国际机场皆设有「旅游咨询中心」(TOURIST INFORMATION),举凡住宿、交通或是该到何处玩,此中心皆能提供旅客最专业的服务。假使事先未能预定好住宿饭店,也可在到达后,向旅游咨询中心索取饭店资料,并立刻打电话询问住房状况,以免徒增提着大包小包在市区中寻找住宿饭店的不便。
Where is the tourist information?
旅游咨询中心在那里?
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?
是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?
Is there an airport bus to the city?
是否有机场巴士可到市区?
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?
是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?
Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?
巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在那里?
Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?
是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆?
Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?
我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?
I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).
我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。
How can I get to Hilton Hotel?
我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?
How much is it per night?
每晚费用为多少?
Do you have a hotel list?
这儿有饭店目录吗?
Does it include tax and service charge?
费用是否包含税与服务费?
Can I have a youth hostel list?
是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录?
Is breakast included?
早餐是否已包含于费用内?
May I have a city map?
是否可给我一份城市地图?
Is there a discount for staying several days?
若停留数日是否有任何折扣?
Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?
我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?
I'd like to stay for two nights.
我想要停留两晚。
机场英语情景对话5.机位预约、确认篇
虽然现在许多航空公司已取消72小时前需确认机位的手续,然而,以防万一,最好仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打电话确认机位无误。若机位预订有问题,最好马上重新订位,以免延误行程。
Hello. This is United Airlines.
联合航空,您好。
I'd like to reconfirm my flight.
我想要再确认班机。
What's your name and flight number?
请说您的大名与班机号码?
My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number
is UA 003 for Los Angeles.
我的名字是杰瑞‧陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉
机的联合航空003班机。
When is it?June 10th.
行程是那一天?6月10日。
I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.
我想要确认班机时间没有改变。
I can't find your name. Really?
我找不到您的大名。真的?
May I have your name again?
请再告诉我一次您的大名?
I still can't find your name on
the reservation list.
我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的
名字。
Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on
this flight. No problem.
别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。
One economy class seat, is that right?
一个经济舱座位,对吗?
Now you have been booked.
没问题,您已完成订位。
Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?
谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?
Two hours before departure time.
起飞前2小时。
You must check-in at least one hour before.
你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。
【飞机客满时】
Then, please give me a new reservation.
那么,请帮我重新订位。
Sorry, this flight is full.
抱歉,这班飞机已客满。
What is the possibility of my getting
a seat if I wait?
若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?
When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?
下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?
The day after tomorrow, Friday.
后天,星期五。
That will be fine. What's the flight
number and departure time?
太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?
What is the fare?
费用多少?
老幺2010
1 、您需要再次检查(指但凡走出过安检通道再次进入需要重新安检)。We need to check you again.
2、 check in(行李托运)的最简单英文解释。
Baggage check-in.
3、 您的名字打印错误,请到航空公司更改。Your name is printed wrong on your ticket, please change it through your airline company.
4、 托运要到换取登机牌的地方办理,需要走出去并重新安检.You can get your boarding pass along with luggage check-in. You will need to leave and go through security check again.
5、请取出身上所有金属物品
Please remove all the metals on you.
6 、我需要请示领导(上司?上级?),请原地等候一会I need to talk to my supervisor. Could you please wait here?
7 、您还有其他有效证件么?Do you have any other valid IDs?
8 、电脑暂时不用取出,有需要再取。You don't have to take your computer out of the bag for now. We will let you know if necessary.
9、 根据规定靴子必须脱下通过X光机(X-ray)According to our policy you need to take off your shoes for X-ray check.
10 、行李内是否有...?Do you have... in your bag?
机场安检:机场安检是指乘坐民航飞机的旅客在登机前必须接受的一项人身和行李检查项目,这也是为了保证旅客自身安全和民用航空器在空中飞行安全所采取的一项必要措施。 经过机场前需提前把刀具类生活用品提前办理托运手续。枪支、弹药和氰化物等物品禁止携带。
大头妹Angelia
请出示护照 please show me your passport 请举起双臂(为了检查) please raise your arms 请把随身物品放在篮子里please put your belongings in the basket 请出示身份证please show me your identification 请排队等候please wait in line 请耐心等候please be patient 1.Now the inspection of your luggage is over. 你的行李现在已经检查完了。 2.Have you got anything with you on your person? 你身上带了什么东西吗? 3.The officer of the Frontie Inspection Station will be with us during the search. 这位边防检查站的人员在执行搜查时将在场。 4.Our policy is:Leniency to those who confess;severity to those who resist. 我们的政策是:“坦白从宽,抗拒从严。” 6.Let me have your baggage declaration,please. 请把你的行李申报单给我。 7.Attention,please. 旅客们请注意。 8.Show me your passport and ticket,please. 请把护照和机票给我看看。 9.May I see the way-bill?And also the packing list,if you have got one. 请让我看一下空运提单,还有装箱单,如果你有的话。 10.That'll be all. 手续办好了。
尚居装饰
1. Ladies and gentlmen, your flight of XXXX is now on boarding. Please bring your boarding pass and check in at Gate XX(美国的机场一般都是说在xx门登机的)2. Ladies and gentlmen, your flight of XXXX will soon depart. Please bring your boarding pass and check in at Gate XX3.Where is the boarding reception desk? It's over there.4.My luggage is damaged/missing.希望有所帮助