• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    329

藏青妹妹
首页 > 英语培训 > 初中英语课文点餐

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

太白小君

已采纳

学会在餐厅点餐到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学会基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得道地又满足。
请给我菜单。
May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐厅有些什麼餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?
我可以点杯酒吗?
May I order a glass of wine?
餐厅有那几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。
I'd like to have Frence red wine.
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以点餐了吗?
May I order,please?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什麼?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today's special?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我正在节食中。
I'm on a diet.
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please

初中英语课文点餐

325 评论(10)

金凤吉祥如意

Ordering lunch and dinnerWhat else do you recommend?Waiter: — Are you ready to order, sir? Mr Ryefield: — Yes. I´ll have the beef stew for starters and my wife would like tomato soup. Waiter: — One beef stew and one tomato soup. What would you like for the main course? Mr Ryefield: — I´ll have the Cayenne Pepper Steak and my wife would like the Fried Trout with mashed potatoes. Waiter: — I´m afraid the trout is off. Mrs Ryefield: — Oh dear. Err... What else do you recommend? Waiter: — The sole is very good. Mrs Ryefield: — OK. I´ll have that. Do you have any coleslaw? Waiter: — No, I´m sorry, we don´t. Mrs Ryefield: — Just give me a small mixed salad then. Mr Ryefield: — Same for me. Waiter: — Certainly. (...) Would you like something to drink? Mr Ryefield: — Yes, please. May I see the wine list? Waiter: — Certainly. Here you are.Mr Ryefield: — A bottle of Chablis ‘99, please. Waiter: — Excellent choice! ------------------------------------------------ breakfastI´ll have three scrambled eggs with country ham.Waitress: — Good morning. Are you ready to order? Bill Nichols: — Yes, I am, thank you. I´ll have three scrambled eggs with country ham, toast and jam, please. Waitress: — Would you like anything to drink? Bill Nichols: — I´ll have a tomato juice and some iced tea. Waitress: — Anything else? Bill Nichols: — Could I have a slice of pumpkin pie? Waitress: — Sure. Coming right up. ----------------------------------------------

196 评论(9)

yoyo爱生活2012

随着全球化进程的推进,国际交流合作与竞争日益加强,英语能力成为衡量我国高素质人才的重要指标之一,因此许多用人单位将英语作为衡量应聘者的重要条件。我整理了关于点餐英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!

A:What Can I get you?

您需要点什么?

B:I' ll have a Cosmo please.

我要一杯卡兹莫酒。

C:Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!

老兄!你可不能点卡兹莫!那是女生的酒,别让我难堪了!

B:What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!

你在说什么呢?那是好酒!

C:It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!

这酒太温和了!就点些稍微烈一些的吧!

B:Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.

好吧!我要在海滩上做爱。

C:You have got to be kidding me!

你在耍我吧!

B:Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.

拜托!那酒味道不错的!特别是加上菠萝和椰子。

C:Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!

好吧好吧,我帮你点。我要一杯英格兰的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈顿,算在我的账上。这才是真正的酒!

B:That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!

这酒很烈的说!我喝不了会浪费的!

C:That' s the idea!

好主意!

W= Waiter P= Patron

W: Hi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

服务生:嗨,我是乔治,今晚我将为您服务。您现在准备点菜还是稍待一会呢?

P: I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.

顾客:我现在点菜,我要烤鸡和玉米副餐。

W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.

服务生:在正餐之前您要来个开胃菜吗?今天的汤是我们最美味可口的蕃茄汤。

P: I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.

顾客:我不要汤,不过我要田园沙拉。

W: Can I get you anything to drink?

服务生:您要什么饮料吗?

P: Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.

顾客:好啊,我要一杯冰红茶。

W: Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.

服务生:好的,我很快会把您的饮料和沙拉送来。

P: Thank you. (to be continued)

顾客:谢谢。

G1: What are today’s specials? 今天有什么特别的吗?

W: Today we have vegetarian lasagna, New York strip steak, and baked salmon with a creamy herb sauce. 今天我们有素食千层面,纽约客牛排,奶油香草酱汁烤三文鱼

G1: That sounds good – I’ll have the salmon. 听着不错,我要烤三文鱼

W: That comes with a choice of rice, baked potato, or french fries. 这道菜有米饭、烤土豆和薯条三种配餐选择

G1: Um...Baked potato, please. 烤土豆

W: And for you, ma’am? 您呢?女士(另一位客人)

G2: I’ll have the grilled chicken and a small caesar salad. 我想要烤鸡肉和一个小份的凯撒沙拉

Waitr: Great! Would you like something to drink? 好的,您要点什么喝的吗?

G2: Two glasses of red wine, please. 2杯红酒,谢谢

Waitress: Okie dokie. I’ll be back with your drinks in a minute. 好的呢!我马上给您拿酒来(Okie dokie=OK,Old fashion的美式说法)

151 评论(8)

相关问答