weddinglily
英语对话课教学要以培养学生语言交际能力为目的,注重丰富的情景设计,学习实用易学的句型表达。我整理了酒店办理入住英语对话,欢迎阅读!
R:
Good afternoon.Welcome to the Yunshan Hotel.May i help you,sir?
下午好。欢迎来到云山饭店。先生需要我帮忙吗?
G:
Yes.I'd like to check in,please.
是的,我想登记入住。
R:
Certainly,sir.May i have your name,please?
好的,先生请告诉我你的姓名?
G:
Yes,it's Charlie White.
查理怀特
R:
Do you have a reservation with us,sir?
先生,有向我们预订吗?
G:
Yes,for tonight.
是的,今晚
R:
Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record...Thank you for waiting,sir.Your reservation is for a single room for three nights.Could you fill in the registration form,please?
请等一下。我查一下我们的预定记录。。。让您久等了。先生,你预定的是一个单人间,住3晚。请您填写登记表,好吗?
G:
Sure.
好的
R:
May i confirm your departure date?
我想确认你的离开日期
G:
Yes,i should be leaving on the 8th.
恩,我应该在8号离开
R:
How would you like to make payment?
请问你想怎么付款?
G:
By Visa Card.
Visa 卡
R:
May i take a print of the card,please?Thank you,sir.Your room is 888 on the 8th Floor.Just a moment please.A bellman will show you to your room.I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
我能刷卡了吗?谢谢。你的房间在8楼888号。请稍等片刻。阿贝尔的人会告诉你你的房间,希望你能在这里过得愉快。
On October 2nd, Steven checks in.
十月二号,史蒂文入住宾馆。
Clerk: Good afternoon. Can I help you?
职员:下午好,请问您有什么需要?
Steven: Yes, I would like to check in.
史蒂文:我要入住。
Clerk: Do you have a reservation?
职员:您有预订吗?
Steven: Yes, my name is Steven Smith. I have a reservation from October 2nd to October 6th. I called last week.
史蒂文:是的,我叫史蒂文·史密斯,预订了10月2日到10日的房间。我上周打的电话。
Clerk: Wait a moment, please. Oh, yes, Steven Smith. It's for a single room with a bath. Is that right?
职员:请稍等。是的,史蒂文·史密斯。您订的是带浴室的单人间,对吧?
Steven: Yes, that's right.
史蒂文:是的。
Clerk: Now, Mr. Smith, could you fill out this registration form, please?
职员:史密斯先生,现在请您填一下这个登记表格好吗?
Steven: OK. By the way. Where is the restaurant?
史蒂文:好的。顺便问一下,餐厅在哪里?
Clerk: The restaurant is on the second floor. Here is the key to your room. It's on the 6th floor, room 609. The elevator is over there. And we also have a cafeteria on the top floor, if you would like something to drink, you can also call room service.
职员:餐厅在2楼。这是您房间的钥匙。您的房间在6楼,609房间,电梯在那边。我们在顶层还有一个自助餐厅,如果你想喝点什么,也可以拨打房间服务电话。
Steven: Thank you.
史蒂文:谢谢你.
Guest: Hello, I’d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住贵酒店。
Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 当然可以,能把姓名给我吗?
Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。
Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow?好的,您是明天退房吗?
Guest: Yes, I am. That’s right. 是的没错,是明天退房。
Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要唤醒服务吗?
Guest: Yes please. At 6.30am. 是的,请在早上6.30唤醒我。
Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am. Enjoy your stay.好的。您的房间号码是五层的502房间。早餐是早晨6.30到9点。祝您入住愉快。
Guest: Thank you.谢谢你。
大大的蚂蚁啊
随着经济全球化的发展,英语已然成为国际交流的主要语言。在世界各国文化交流与融合中,英语变体随之产生。我精心收集了酒店预约英语对话,供大家欣赏学习! 酒店预约英语对话1 客人: Hello, I’d like to reserve a twin room from March 16 to 18. 你好,我想订个带两张单人床的房间,从三月十六号住到十八号。 服务员: Yes. We still have one available for those days. 好的,我们正好还有一间空房。 客人: What is your rate? 请问住一晚多少钱? 服务员: 50 dollars per night. 每晚五十美元。 客人: That sounds fine. I’ll take it. 好的,我就订这间。 服务员: All right. 没问题。 酒店预约英语对话2 Romm reservations. Can I help you? 我是房间部预订部的,能帮您吗? BHello,is there a room available? 你好,还有房间吗? AWhat kind of room do you have in mind? 想要什么样的房间? BA twin room,please. 一个双人房间。 AHold on,please. ...I'm afraid we're fully booked.The only room available at the moment is a suite. 请等一等......恐怕已经全订完了,空着的只有套房了。 BOh,I see. Thank you anyway. 知道了,谢谢。 酒店预约英语对话3 ReservationistR: Good afternoon. What can I do for you? 下午好,我能帮您什么吗? Client C : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade pany. Is it possible for me to have a suite? 下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗? R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir? 有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗? C: West, W-E-S-T. R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here? 谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢? C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time. 我将会住很长一段时间的。 R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time. 很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。 C: How much is the suite, please? 请问套房多少钱呢? R: Your suite is 320 yuan RMB per day. 您订的套房一天是320元。 C: Does that include attendance? 有包括服务费吗? R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included. 320元一天,包含服务费。 C: Meals included? 餐费有包含在内吗? R: Meals are extra, not included. 餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。 C: What services e with that? 都还有些其他的什么服务吗? R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day. 您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。 C: Do I have to pay in advance? 我需要提前预付吗? R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later. 要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。 C: On which floor is the suite? 套房在几楼呢? R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south. 我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。 C: What’s the difference between them? 它们之间有什么不同呢? R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。 条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。 C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night. 哪一间更安静? R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316. 三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。 C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。 我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。 R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates? 好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是? C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days. 不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。 R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th. 那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。 C: What if there isn’t any room then? 是不是那之后都没有房间了? R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel. 不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。 C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye. 好的,谢谢,再见。
jjgirl2008
Guest: Hello, is that Jinjiang Hotel? 你好,是锦江大酒店吗? Operator: Hello, this is the switchboard operator of the hotel. What can I do for you? 您好,我是酒店总机接线员,您有什么事需要我做吗? Guest: I want to have a reservation for a room. 我想预订客房。 Operator: Hold the line and let me transfer to the front desk for you. 请不要挂电话,我帮您转接总台. Clerk: Hello, this is the front desk speaking. I'm at your service. 您好,我是总台,愿为你效劳。 Guest: I want a room in your hotel. 我想定一个房间。 Clerk: What kind of room do you want, a standard or a flat? 您想要什么房间,标准间还是套间? Guest: A standard. 标间 Clerk: Ok. When are you going to check in, please?好的。请问您什么时候入住? Guest: Th day after tomorrow. 后天。 Clerk: In the morning or aftenoon? 上午还是下午? Guest: At six in the aftrnoon. 下午六点。 Clerk: And how many days will you plan to stay, please? 请问,请问您打算住几日? Guest: Three days. 三天。 Clerk: All right. We are looking forward to your conming. See you the day after tomorrow. 好的,期待您的到来,后天见。