小虫超人HC
外贸英语对话,也称外贸英语口语,是我校商务英语专业开设的一门技能必修课程。我精心收集了关于买卖衣服的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
A:Hi, sir. Come and have a look here. We have all kinds of sweaters.
你好,先生。过来看看吧。我们这儿有各种各样的羊毛衫。
B:I’m looking for a sweater for my wife. Tomorrow is her birthday. And I know she needs a woolen sweater.
我想给我太太买一件羊毛衫。明天是她的生日。我知道她需要一件羊毛衫。
A:How do you like this grey one? It’s pure wool, one hundred percent of Xinjiang wool.
这件灰色的怎么样?是纯羊毛的,百分之百新疆羊毛。
B:It feels good. Are there cowl-neck pullovers with the same color? My wife prefers a turtleneck to a V-shaped collar.
手感不错。有这种颜色连帽套头的吗?我太太喜欢高领的,不喜欢V领的。
A:Yes, we do. What size do you want?
有的。多大号的?
B:Size one. By the way, what if I bring home this sweater and my wife doesn’t like it?
一号的。顺便问一下,我把这羊毛衫带回家,太太不喜欢怎么办?
A:Well, you can always bring it back to us for a full refund.
嗯,你随时可以拿回来退,我们全额退款。
B:All right. Could I have it gift-wrapped, please?
那好吧。能请你帮我把它包装起来好吗?
A:Yes, just a moment, please.
可以的。请等一下。
A:Good morning, Miss.
早上好,小姐。
B:Good morning. Could you tell me where I can find the Clothing Department?
早上好。请问服装部在哪儿?
A:On the left of the elevator of the 3rd floor.
在3楼电梯的左侧。
B:I’d like to buy a woolen vest for my grandpa.
我想给我祖父挑件羊毛背心。
A:I’m sure you can find your favorite there.
我保证你能挑到令你满意的。
B:Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
B:It’s my honor.
愿意为你效劳。
A:What kind do you have in mind?
你想要什么样的?
B:I’d like the shirt that fits well and unshrinkable.
我想要一件穿上合体,洗后不缩水的衬衫。
A:How about this yellow one? It’s considered one of the top sellers in our shop.
这件黄色的怎样?这是我们商店最热销的衬衫之一。
B:What material is it?
什么面料的?
A:Cotton. You know cotton is good material. It takes sweat in summer.
棉的。你知道棉的东西好,夏天穿吸汗。
B:Cotton might shrink after I wash it?
洗后棉的会缩水吧?
A:No, it keeps its shape and it has been specially treated.
不会的。也不会变形,已经做过特殊处理了。
e元素789
伴随着全球化的不断深入,英语人才的需求量日益增多。英语口语学习成为高职学生最重要也是最困难的一部分。我整理了买东西的时候用到的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
A:May I help you, madam?
有什么能帮您吗,夫人?
B:Yes, where's the meat counter?
是的,肉柜台在哪?
A:Follow me, please. Here it is. What do you want?
请跟我来,这里就是。您想要点什么?
B:I need to buy some pork for the party. Give me about one kilogram.
我需要为宴会买些猪肉。给我来一公斤。
A:OK. Wait a second, please.
好的。请稍等片刻。
B:I wonder if the chops are fresh.
我想知道排骨是不是新鲜的。
A:Yes, of course.
是的,当然了。
B:One kilogram, too.
也来一公斤。
A:Anything else?
还有什么需要吗?
B:No, thanks.
没有了,谢谢。
A:Can I help you, sir?
需要帮忙吗?
B:I wish to buy a diamond ring.
我想买个钻石戒指。
A:How many carats would you like it to be?
您想要几克拉的?
B:I want five carats.
5克拉。
A:Is this one suitable for you?
您看这个合适吗?
B:No, it seems too old-fashioned to my fiancee.
不行,对我未婚妻来说它看上去不够时尚。
A:What about this?
那这个呢?
B:It seems too small for me, haven't you got any larger ones?
它看起来太小了,没有更大的了吗?
A:Then you can buy this one. It's very nice and latest in style.
您可以买这个。它漂亮极了而且还是最新款。
B:Oh, this one is perfect.
噢,这个太完美了。
A:What can I do for you?
有什么需要帮助的吗?
B:I want to get a package of cigarette.
我想买包烟。
A:Have you a taste for this kind?
这种您抽得习惯吗?
B:No, this kind of cigarette is too strong for me, I desire a mild one.
不行,这种烟对我来说太重了,我喜欢味道淡的。
A:What about this?
那么这个呢?
B:It suits my taste, I'll take it. Do you have lighters?
这个合我口味,我买了。有打火机吗?
A:I have a lot of them.
我们这有很多。
B:Show me the one made of plastic.
给我看看那个塑料的。
A:OK, here you are.
好,给您。
B:Thank you.
谢谢。