• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    138

susanwangyue
首页 > 英语培训 > 简单英语对话语音

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

王颖880804

已采纳

学习好英语是一件很简单的一件事,我下面就给大家分享英语的口语,想要进步就要多努力

设置语音信箱

A: Can you help me set up my voicemail message? I just got this service and I am not really sure what I am supposed to say.

你能帮我设置一下语音信箱留言吗?我刚开通这个服务,我不确定我该说什么。

B: Sure! You just basically gotta let the caller know who they called, and ask them for their contact information so you can call them back.

当然可以!基本上你需要让别人知道来电者你是谁,让他们留下联系方式,这样的话你能给他们打回去。

A: Ok, so can I say, "This is Abby's voicemail. I will call you later, so leave me your name and number".

好的,所以我可以这样说吗?“这里是艾比的语音信箱。请留下你的姓名和电话号码,我会给你打过去的。

B: That's more or less the idea, but try something that sounds more friendly.

这个还凑活,但是再想想如何表达得更友好一些。

A: Ok, so how about this, "This is Abby and I am really happy you called! I promise I will give you a ring as soon as I can,so please leave me your name and number. Talk to you soon!".

好的,这样如何:我是艾比,很高兴你能打来电话!我会尽快给您回电,请务必告诉我您的姓名和联系方式。一会儿联系你!”

B: A little too friendly Abby. Just say this, "Hi, you have reached Abby. I am unable to answer your call right now, but if you leave me your name and phone number, I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks".

这又有点见外了,艾比。就这么说:“你好,我是艾比,现在不能立即接到你的来电,请留下你的姓名和电话号码,我会尽快给你回电的。谢谢。”

A: That's perfect! Can you say that again and record it for me?

那很好!你能再说一遍吗?我想把它录下来。

结婚花费

Melissa: Hey Michelle, jump in quick. It's pouring out there!

嘿,米歇尔,赶紧过来。那边的人很多!

Michelle: Oh, hi Melissa. Are you going to the conference too? I was planning to pick up Mr. Campbell.

哦,梅丽莎你好。你也要去开会吗?我打算去接坎贝尔先生。

Melissa: Yes, he told me. We need to pick him up at his hotel and then go to the conference.

是的,他跟我说了。我们需要先去他的酒店接他然后再去开会。

Michelle: Oh I see, okay. So I heard you got married. Congratulations!

哦,我知道了,好的。我听说你结婚了。恭喜!

Melissa: Ah thank you! I'm very excited. We were going to get married next year, but then we decided to get married on holiday instead. It was wonderful.

哈,谢谢!我太激动了。我们本打算明年结婚,但是我们决定在假期结婚。这太棒了。

Michelle: That sounds so romantic! Jack and I were hoping to get married in Europe next year, but we had to postpone our plans. We just don't have the money!

听上去很浪漫!杰克和我打算明年在欧洲结婚,但是我们不得不推迟我们的计划。我只是没有钱。

Melissa: I know what you mean. I think Shanghai is getting more and more expensive, don't you?

我知道你的意思了。我觉得在上海花费越来越大了,你觉得呢?

Michelle: I sure do. In my opinion, it's actually becoming more expensive than back home.

确实是这样。在我看来,在上海的确是要比在家花销大。

Melissa: Definitely. Oh, there's Mr. Campbell. Driver, can you stop here please?

的确如此。哦,坎贝尔先生来了。司机,能在这里停下吗?

在面包店里

A: Welcome to Al's Bakery. What can I get you?

欢迎来到艾尔面包店。我能为你做些什么?

B: Hi! Let me get a dozen croissants, four blueberry muffins and a loaf of sourdough bread.

嗨!给我来个羊角面包,4个蓝莓的松饼和一条酸面包。

A: Sure. Would you like to have the loaf sliced?

好的。你想要一条切片面包吗?

B: No, that's OK. Do you have any whole wheat bread?

不,这很好。这里有全麦面包吗?

A: We are out at the moment. May I suggest some rye bread?

现在没有。黑麦面包需要吗?

B: Sure that sounds good. Do you have any cakes?

当然,听起来很不错。这有蛋糕吗?

A: We have various birthday cakes and also ice cream cakes.

我们有各式的生日蛋糕和冰淇淋蛋糕。

B: I'll just take a cheesecake.

我只要一个芝士蛋糕。

A: Will that be all?

就这么多了吗?

B: Yes.

是的。

A: Your total is forty three dollars and twenty cents.

简单英语对话语音

171 评论(8)

自high患者

想找一些简单的基本英语对话来练习你的 英语口语 吗?下面我为大家带来基本简单英语对话,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!

A:ls this Yang Dong?

A:是杨东先生吗?

B:Yes,that's right.

B:是的。

A:Please allow me to introduce myself. my name is Yue Qun.

允许我向您作 自我介绍 ,我叫岳群。

B:I'm glad to meet you,Mr.Yue.

B:很高兴认识你,岳先生。

A:l'II call you if you give me a name card.

A:给我一张名片吧,我会打电话给您。

B:l'm sorry, but I don't have any with me now.

B:真抱歉,我现在身上没带。

A:So could you please tell me your number?

A:这样啊,那就告诉我您的电话号码好了。

B:It's 88257690.

B:88257690。

A:l'II call you tomorow.

A:明天我会打电话给您的。

B:OK. Look forward to your call.

B:好的,等候你的来电。

A:Mr. Smith, may I introduce Miss Gao? She is my English teacher.

A:史密斯先生,让我介绍一下高小姐好吗?她是我的英语老师。

B:How do you do?

B:您好!

C:How do you do?

C:您好!

B:Zhang Lin's told us quite a lot about you.

B:张琳跟我们谈了许多关于您的情况。

C:Oh, nothing unpleasant, I hope?

C:呀,我希望不是些使人不愉快的事情吧?

B:No, not at all. She is very happy about things.

B:不,一点也不。张琳对一切都很满意。

A:Mrs.Coleman, l'd like you to meet Denise. She is at school with me.

A:科尔曼太太,我想让您见见丹尼斯.她是我的同学。

B:Hello, Denise. Pleased to meet you.Won't you come in?

B:你好,丹尼斯。见到你很高兴。请进来好吗?

C:Thank you.

C:谢谢。

B:How long have you been over here?

B:你来这里有多久了?

C:Not very long. I started school last week.

C:没多久。我上星期刚来上学的。

基本简单英语对话相关 文章 :

1. 简单的日常英语对话

2. 基本的英语对话

3. 英语基本对话句子

4. 日常简单英语短对话

5. 日常基本英语对话

311 评论(11)

相关问答