喵小贝贝
旅游英语教学对推动文化传播、消除文化差异、避免文化冲击起着重要的作用。我整理了关于旅游英语对话范文,欢迎阅读!
Tom: What’s wrong?
怎么回事?
Bob: I don’t know. It just stops. I should get off and check.
我也不知道,车就这样停了,我得下车去检查。
Tom: I’m afraid you needn’t. Look at the fuel gauge.
恐怕你不需要下车了,看看燃油表吧。
Bob: You are right. My car’s running out of petrol. What can we do now?
你是对的,邮箱里没有油了。我们现在该怎么办?
Tom: I couldn’t see any souls when we entered this mountain.
在我们进山的时候我一个人都没看到。
Bob: Do you have a cell phone? Mine is power off?
你有手机吗?我的没电了。
Tom: Yes, I have. But the signal isn’t very good.
有的,但是信号不是很好。
Bob: Let me have a look. I think it still uses. Who should we ask for help?
让我看看,我想应该还能用,我们要向谁求助呢?
Tom: 112. People believe that the number is useful when they are in danger,such as in the valley or in the mountain area. Even through the signal is very bad, the police could know where you are.
112.人们相信这个电话号码在他们处于危机的是有用的,比如说在山谷里,或者是在山区里,即使信号非常的差,警察还是能知道我们在哪里。
Bob: Great. That’s what we need.
太好了,这就是我们需要的。
乘客: Sir, where can I get the 8:30 flight to Chicago?
先生,请问8:30飞往芝加哥的飞机在哪登机?
前台: Wait a moment. Let me check. Gate 56.
等一下,让我查查,56号登机口。
乘客: Where is the gate 56?
56号登机口在哪?
前台: It’s on the upstairs. You go upstairs and then you should turn left. Follow the sign and you will find.
在楼上,你上楼然后左转,跟着指示牌走就能找到了。
乘客: Thank you. Could I ask another question?
谢谢。我能再问个问题吗?
前台: Yes, you can.
可以。
乘客: You know, the weather is not very good. Is there any possibility that the flight would be put off?
你知道,这个天气不是很好,飞机有可能被延迟吗?
前台: Sorry, I don’t know. But I haven’t received any notice.
对不起,我不清楚,但是我还没有接到任何通知。
乘客: I catch the time. I have an important meeting in Chicago.
我得赶时间,我在芝加哥有一个很重要的会议要开。
前台: Don’t worry. It will be fine.
别担心,会顺利的。
Bob: Do you have any plan this weekend?
你这个周末有什么计划。
Tom: We’re planning to go camping this weekend.
我们这个周末计划去野营。
Bob: Where do you plan to go?
你们打算去哪里野营?
Tom: There is a lake lying in the east of the city. It’s said that there are many places to explore.
在城东有个湖泊,据说那边有很多地方可以探险。
Bob: Great. Could I join?
太好了,我能参加吗?
Tom: Of course. The more the merrier.
当然,人越多越好啊。
Bob: Thank you very much. I don’t know what to do to kill my time?
太感谢了,我都不知道要怎么打发我的周末了。
Tom: That’s too serious. This plan is raised by my roommates, a crazy man.
这太严重了,这个计划是我舍友提出的,他对探险有点疯狂.
Bob: Could I bring my fishing tool? I love fish and you just said there was a lake.
我能带上我的钓鱼工具吗?我喜欢钓鱼,你刚刚也说那边有个湖了。
Tom: I love fishing too. We can fish together and exchange our experience.
我也很喜欢钓鱼,我们可以一钓鱼顺便交流经验。
wangmiao1211
随着我国旅游事业的大规模发展,旅游英语在促进中西方旅游发展、文化交流方面发挥着越来越重要的作用。我整理了旅游英语简单口语对话,欢迎阅读! 旅游英语简单口语对话一 Jack: Hi, Ann. 嗨,安。 Ann: Hi, Jack. Long time no see. 嗨,杰克。好久不见。 Jack: Yeah! I've just e back from London. 是的。我刚从伦敦回来。 Ann: Why did you go there? 你为什么去那儿? Jack: I went there on business. 去那儿出差。 Ann: Where did you visit? 你参观了哪些地方。 Jack: I visited London Bridge, Westminster and the Big Ben. And I took many pictures. 我去了伦敦桥和西敏寺大教堂,还大笨钟。我还拍了很多照片。 Ann: Please let me see them. 让我看看。 旅游英语简单口语对话二 Ann: Would you like to go shopping with me tomorrow? 明天要不要一起去逛街? Tracy: But you said you were saving up to have a trip to Canada and see the maple leaves there. 但你不是说正在存钱去加拿大看枫叶吗? Ann: Well, I've changed my mind. 我改主意了。 Tracy: Oh? 哦? Ann: I will go to Hiroshima in Tokyo instead. It is said that the maple leaves there are as beautiful as those in Canada. 我会改去日本的广岛。据说那儿的枫叶和加拿大的一样美。 Tracy: Really? 真的? Ann: Yeah. And it will cost much less to go there than to Canada. And I would like to visit the Itsukushima Shinto Shrine there. 真的。而且去那儿比去加拿大便宜多了。我还想去看看那儿的严岛神社。 Tracy: Oh, I've heard of it. Many Japanese people take their wedding photo there. 哦,我听说过严岛神社。许多日本人在那儿拍婚纱照。 旅游英语简单口语对话三 Ann: Do you like travelling? 你喜欢旅行吗? Jack: Yes, and I've just e back from Scotland. 喜欢。我刚从苏格兰回来。 Ann: Where did you visit? 你去了哪些地方? Jack: I only had time to visit Edinburgh. 我只有时间去爱丁堡。 Ann: How did you like it? 你喜欢那儿吗? Jack: It's fantastic! . 那儿棒极了! Ann: Did you visit Edinburgh Castle? 去了爱丁堡城堡吗? Jack: Of course. And I tasted Scotch whisky there. 当然。我还品尝了苏格兰威士忌。 旅游英语简单口语对话四 Jack: Any plans for your holiday? 假期有什么打算? Tracy: I plan to go to Lago Di o. 我打算去科莫湖。 Jack: Lago Di o? I have never heard of it. Where's it? 科莫湖? 我从来没听说过,在哪儿? Tracy: In Italy. It's known as the most beautiful lake in Italy. 义大利。她被誉为义大利最美丽的湖泊。 Jack: But it's unknown to the public in China. 但在中国却不为人所知。 Tracy: Absolutely. 确实如此。 Jack: How do you know about it? 那你是怎样知道的呢? Tracy: I have seen the movie Star WarsⅡ, and a scene in the film was taken at Lago Di o. 我看过《星球大战Ⅱ》,里面有一个场景就是在科莫湖拍的。