赫拉克里斯
商务英语 是以适应 职场 生活的语言要求为目的,其中练习 英语口语 是学习商务英语中重要的一环,下面我为大家带来商务英语口语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!商务 英语情景对话 (一) A: Now, where were we? Oh yes, can you give us an idea about the statistical analysis? B: Our analysis shows that we are very competitive. If you refer to the last page of thehandout, you will see a plot of our expenses vs. our profits for the last quarter. Do you think it'sneccesary to go over the expenses more in detail? A: Unless anyone has specific questions, let's move on to the next point. Motion to acceptstatistical analysis report. B: I move to accept. A: Second? C: I second. A: all in favour? Motion pass. Now, let's get done to the nitty- gritty. We have all seen theperformance review reports, but I would like to discuss in detail our human resource'sagenda. C: to get to the bottom of the issue, our problem with human resources is a lack of qualifiedapplicants, as well as not enough incentives to current employees. I recommendmanagement training for our executive staff. A: I'm sorry, I don't think I understand. Can you please elaborate? C: I'll explain again. Our human resources progam is failing for a multiple number of reasons,but I think the most important issue here is lack of emlployee incentives. 商务英语情景对话(二) M: I've got to put together a sales pitch to give to our clients in the morning. You always givesuch amazing presentations, I was hoping you could give me some advice about how to winthem over tomorrow. F: Sure, it's easy. First of all, the secret to a successful oral presentation is to keep thingssimple. People are listening and they usually don't have a long attention spans. Stick to aboutthree or four points, give an overview of the points, then present them one by one, and thensummarzie at the end. Be straightforward and organized and you're sure to be remembered. M: What kind of visuals should I use to support the presentation? Do you think I should usepowerpoint? F: You should consider the size and interests of your audience. In other words, who is listening,and what do they want to hear… you can put together a PPT with some graphics and animationsthat will catch people's attention, but be careful not to go overboard. M: I think I can put something together, no problem. But when it comes to tomorrow, I'll justbe a bundle of nerves! How can I get over my fear of speaking in public? F: You know, stage fright is very normal, most people get nervous before they have to speak infront of large groups. Just prepare well, rehearse beforehand, and trust that you will be great…and you will be! 商务英语情景对话(三) F: Aren't you going to give us a training workshop next week? How are things going on yourpreparation for the presentation? M: I'm having trouble narrowing down my topic for the training. I want to speak about howto improve our sales technique, but there is so much to say, it's hard to get organized. F: Our training group won't be very large, so you will have more time to focus on more areas.We can cover a lot of ground in an hour and a half, if everyone is participating and payingattention. M: I want to focus on some suggestions about making sales scores, and I was hoping to throwin a few role plays so that people get practise implementing the things I'm going to talk about.Do you think people will go for the role playing? F: I think some people may be a little shy to do role playing in front of class… but if you areenthusiastic about your topic, you can help everyone to feel more at ease and willing to giveit a try. 商务英语情景对话(四) A: Okay, here are the graphs and figures for this month's sales. Let's review them all together. B: This first one , I have a question.... This graph is marking the sales perfomance for our lineof hair products, right? Can this line be right? It looks like our sales plummeted. I can't believewe did that poorly.... If I remember correctly, sales went down slightly, but not as dramaticallyas the graph shows. A: I think you are looking at the wrong line. The rapid drop in sales wasn't our hair products.You are correct, the hair product sales decreased slightly, but not dramatically. The one thatdidn't do so hot this month was the cleaning products. I think there was a problem in themarketing plan. Some people were offended by our advertisements for the cleaning products,but it was already too late to mitigate the damage, so our mistake shows up in the sales. B: Well, the good news is the new industrial cleaning products really took off. Look how thesales have shot up over the last two weeks. A: That is our one major success. If you look at the other graphs, you can see that most of theother product lines remained steady with little increase. B: At lease they stayed the same. That's better than dropping. 商务英语口语情景对话 相关 文章 : 1. 商务英语口语情景对话:迎宾 2. 有关价格商务英语口语和情景对话 3. 关于入住酒店口语情景对话 4. 商务英语情景对话:参观工厂 5. 商务英语接客口语对话 6. 实用商务英语口语会话
眼角落下的泪
英语口语就要说最地道的就要说外国人经常挂在嘴边的话,我下面就给大家分享英语的口语,大家有需要的要多多读读
Establishing Business Relations
1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.
我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。
2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.
承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。
3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.
我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。
4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company.
枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。
5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.
我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。
6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.
我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。
7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.
我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。
8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.
现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。
9. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.
我们特此致函是想与贵方建立业务关系。
10. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.
你方想同我方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。
11. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.
鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。
12. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.
我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。
13. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.
我们经营这类商品已有二十多年的历史了。
14. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.
来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。
15. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.
为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。
16. Glad to see you in your company.
很高兴在贵公司见到您。
17. It’s only half an hour’s car ride.
只有半小时的车程。
18. Suppose we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.
如果我们能去的话,那么就明天下午三点钟吧。
19. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.
如果你们能将你们的销售统计资料寄给我们,那可就太有帮助了。
20. We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.
我们希望你们能将相关资料寄给我们。
Inquiry 询盘
1. Our buyers asked for your price list or catalogue.
我们的买主想索求你方价格单或目录。
2. Prices quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver. 所报价格需包括到温哥华的保险和运费。
3. I would like to have your lowest quotations C.I.F. Vancouver. 希望您报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格。
4. Will you please send us your catalogue together with a detailed offer?
请寄样品目录和详细报价。
5. We would appreciate your sending us the latest samples with their best prices.
请把贵公司的最新样品及最优惠的价格寄给我们,不胜感激。
6. Your ad in today’s China Daily interests us and we will be glad to receive samples with your prices.
对你们刊登在今天《中国日报》上的广告,我们很感兴趣。如能寄 来样品并附上价格,不胜欣慰。
7. Will you please inform us of the prices at which you can supply? 请告知我们贵方能供货的价格。
8. If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you.
若贵方价格合理,我们可能向你们大量订货。
9. If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market, we would consider signing a long-term contract with you.
若质量好且价格适合我方市场的话,我们愿考虑与你方签署一项长 期合同。
10. As there is a growing demand for this article, we have to ask you for a special discount.
鉴于我方市场对此货的需求日增,务请你们考虑给予特别折扣。
11. We would appreciate your letting us know what discount you can grant if we give you a long-term regular order.
若我方向你们长期订货,请告知能给予多少折扣,不甚感激。
12. Please quote your lowest price CIF Seattle for each of the follow- ing items, including our 5% commission.
请就下列每项货物向我方报成本加运费、保险费到西雅图的最低价 格,其中包括我们百分之五的佣金。
13. Please keep us informed of the latest quotation for the following items.
请告知我方下列货物的最低价格。
14. Mr. Smith is making an inquiry for green tea.
15. Now that we have already made an inquiry on your articles, will you please make an offer before the end of this month?
既然我们已经对你们的产品进行了询价,请在月底前报价。
16. As a rule, we deliver all our orders within 3 months after receipt of the covering letters of credit.
一般来说,在收到相关信用证后三个月内我们就全部交货。
17. Please quote us your price for 100 units of Item 6 in your catalog.
请给我们提供你们产品目录册上100组6号产品的报价。
18. Those items are in the greatest demand in foreign markets.
那些产品在国外市场上的需求量很大。
19. Would you please quote me your prices for the goods?
你能报给我这些商品的价格吗?
20. We have quoted this price based on careful calculations.
这个报价是我们在精打细算的基础上得出来的。
Telephone Calls 打电话
1. This is Dajiang Food Store. How may I help you?
这里是大江食品店。请问我怎样能帮到你呢?
2. Could you put me through to the toy department?
请帮我接玩具部好吗?
3. I’d like to order 3 cases of beer.
4. My name is Tony Smith, Shanghai Hotel Room 2107. My phone number is 6567- 8900.
我叫托尼史密斯,住上海宾馆2107房间,我的电话号码是 6567-8900。
5. Please make a remittance of 1,500 Yuan for the books you’ve ordered. The postage is included.
您订的书请汇款一千五百元过来,邮资包括在内。
6. Hold on a moment please.
请稍等。
7. I’ll see if she is in.
我去看看她有没有在。
8. I am afraid she is out at the moment.
对不起,她这会出去了。
9. I’ll be pleased to if I can.
如果能的话,我很高兴。
10. Extension 121, please.
Sorry, the line is busy.
请接121号分机。
对不起,线路忙。
11. Could I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?
Sorry, there is no one by the name of Johnson here.
我可以和约翰逊先生通话吗?
对不起,这里没人叫约翰逊。
12. Could you hold on a minute? I’ll get him for you.
Certainly. Thanks.
稍等,我帮你去叫他。
行,谢谢。
13. Mr. Smith is tied up at the moment.
OK. I’ll call again later.
史密斯先生现在脱不开身。
好的,我回头再打电话过来。
14. I am sorry I wasn’t in when you called.
That’s all right.
很抱歉你来电话时我不在。
没关系。
15. Operator, we were cut off. Could you reconnect me, please?
Just a moment, please.
接线员,电话断了。可以替我重新接通吗?
请稍等片刻。
16. Do you follow me?
Yes, please go on.
打电话
听懂我的话了吗?
听懂了,请接着谈。
17. Have you got it?
Sorry. Do you mind repeating?
明白了吗?
对不起,你介意再说一遍吗?