小苏果果
Don't allow meal is audible.Don't allow for others take food.Don't allow smoking.Don't allow to others good or not.Don't allow in public solution belt.Don't allow discussion disgusting things.不允许进餐时发出声响.不允许替他人取菜.不允许吸烟.不允许向别人劝酒.不允许当众脱衣解带.不允许议论令人作呕之事.Seating and absenceYou should wait for elderly after deciding, fangke sat down at the table.Table if any lady, you should wait for lady seat set before seats. If ms seat in the next neighbour, ms. Should callAfter dinner, need male, the hostess asked, other guests can move.Slouch in your seat, with mensal distance keep well.In restaurants, should by the waiter brought Taiwan seats.The move, should help every seat elderly female or drag on the chair.Tableware put etiquette 1Incense wipes the use ofNapkin main prevent dirty clothes, holds concurrently do wipe your mouth and hand stain.Must wait until everyone after deciding, ability can use napkin.Napkin should spread out and put them in the knees at the top of the lap, who do not fasten belt, or hang in suit brought mouth.Avoid by all means wipes dinner service.(3) the table on the general etiquetteYour seat after pawlowska decently, foot in my seat, must not be arbitrarily unbend, elbow shall not rely on table flanges, or put his hand on neighbor on the back.Dinner should lukewarm wen erya, calmly quiet, cannot impatience.On the table can be selfish, also want to take care of others, especially must called on both sides of the female guests.Mouth has food, should avoid to speak.Self-used tableware not stretch into male dinner plate clip dishes.Must be small mouth eat, don't gulp at the end of the cork, food, cannot plug entrance to swallow.Take food haing soup, should use GongKuai public key.Eating imported things, not spit it out, if it is a hot food, drink water or juice bathing.Send food gateways, two cubits should inward depend, is not straight, touch and open to both sides neighbour.His hand holding a knife and fork, or others in chew food, all should avoid talk to somebody or toast.Good food is mouth dunking is not mouth was food. Food with juice, can't rush to his mouth, otherwise sauce drops in table-cloth, extremely coarse.Avoid by all means probing his teeth, application, and with hand or toothpick handkerchief cloak.Avoid in table cough, sneeze, ou spirit. If can't help, should say "sorry".Drink appropriate various optional, toast with courtesy to date, avoid by all means is good or not, reasoned, Shouting.Such as tableware baptistery can ask the waiter picked up.In case of an accident, if they will wine, water, soup plan splashed onto others clothes, apologize can, do not panic, but will make amends gives the other bashful.If you want to access in front of the other guests deskmate dressing, should ask the neighbor's guest help transfer, do not put a cross, after take things.In the case of the master himself cooking food, don't forget to master admiration.Like to eat unclean or peculiar smell, not ingestion, should the entrance food, light with his thumb and forefinger and removed on a plate. If found not eating, still in pan dishes are insects and gravel, don't frightened little weird, appropriate hou waiter approached and whispered told the waiter replacement.Feed finish, tableware must be placed in order, and not messy placement. Napkin should also be folded, on the table.Staple foods, unfavorable smoke, if need to smoke, must obtain the consent of the neighbor.In a restaurant meal, and can't rob to pay the bill, push-pull contend for pay, most objectionable. If the guest is not rob paying the bill. Friends agree without consent, also unfavorable and friendly paying the bill.Dine speed, appropriate of the sexes and master synchronization, unfavorable also shoulds not be too fast, too slow.Table not talk of miserable, otherwise, it will destroy delighted atmosphere.就座和离席应等长者坐定后,方可入坐.席上如有女士,应等女士座定后,方可入座.如女士座位在隔邻,应招 呼女士.用餐后,须等男、女主人离席后,其他宾客方可离席.坐姿要端正,与餐桌的距离保持得宜.在饭店用餐,应由服务生领台入座.离席时,应帮助隔座长者或女上拖拉座椅.餐具摆放礼仪1香巾的使用餐巾主要防止弄脏衣服,兼做擦嘴及手上的油渍.必须等到大家坐定后,才可使用餐巾.餐巾应摊开后,放在双膝上端的大腿上,切勿系人腰带,或挂在西装领 口.切忌用餐巾擦拭餐具.(三)餐桌上的一般礼仪入座后姿式端正,脚踏在本人座位下,不可任意伸直,手肘不得靠桌缘, 或将手放在邻座椅背上.用餐时须温文而雅,从容安静,不能急躁.在餐桌上不能只顾自己,也要关心别人,尤其要招呼两侧的女宾.口内有食物,应避免说话.自用餐具不可伸入公用餐盘夹取菜肴.必须小口进食,不要大口的塞,食物末咽下,不能再塞入口.取菜舀汤,应使用公筷公匙.吃进口的东西,不能吐出来,如系滚烫的食物,可喝水或果汁冲凉.送食物入口时,两肘应向内靠,不直向两旁张开,碰及邻座.自己手上持刀叉,或他人在咀嚼食物时,均应避免跟人说话或敬酒.好的吃相是食物就口,不可将口就食物.食物带汁,不能匆忙送入口, 否则汤汁滴在桌布上,极为不雅.切忌用手指掏牙,应用牙签,并以手或手帕遮掩.避免在餐桌上咳嗽、打喷嚏、怄气.万一不禁,应说声“对不起”.喝酒宜各随意,敬酒以礼到为止,切忌劝酒、猜拳、吆喝.如餐具坠地,可请侍者拾起.遇有意外,如不慎将酒、水、汤计溅到他人衣服,表示歉意即可,不 必恐慌赔罪,反使对方难为情.如欲取用摆在同桌其他客人面前之调味品,应请邻座客人帮忙传递, 不可伸手横越,长驱取物.如系主人亲自烹调食物,勿忘予主人赞赏.如吃到不洁或异味,不可吞入,应将入口食物,轻巧的用拇指和食指 取出,放入盘中.倘发现尚未吃食,仍在盘中的菜肴有昆虫和碎石,不要大惊小 怪,宜侯侍者走近,轻声告知侍者更换.食毕,餐具务必摆放整齐,不可凌乱放置.餐巾亦应折好,放在桌上.主食进行中,不宜抽烟,如需抽烟,必须先征得邻座的同意.在餐厅进餐,不能抢着付帐,推拉争付,至为不雅.倘系作客,不能 抢付帐.未征得朋友同意,亦不宜代友付帐.进餐的速度,宜与男女主人同步,不宜太快,亦不宜太慢.餐桌上不能谈悲戚之事,否则会破坏欢愉的气氛.
丫丫King
1.让客人和长辈先吃每一道菜let the elder people and the customer eat first2.不要用筷子敲碗don't use the chopsticks hit the bowl3.不要将手伸到饭桌对面夹菜don't reach to get the food on the opposite side4.等大家到齐了,才开始吃don't eat until everyone is there5.为主人的长寿、健康、成功干杯wish for the people who host the dinner久仰,久仰!I have long been looking forward to meeting you.I have long desired to meet you.久违了。I haven’t seen you for ages/for a long time.It’s been such a long time since we met last time.久闻大名。I’ve heard a lot about you.这次由我负责全程陪同你们。I will be with you for the entire visit/trip.欢迎你到中国来。一路上辛苦了! / 一路上还好吧?Welcome to China.I hope you’ve had a good flight.或I hope you enjoyed your flight. / How was your journey?谢谢你专程来接我。Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me.您贵姓?/您怎么称呼?May I know your name,please?很高兴见到你。您怎么称呼7Glad/Pleased to meet you,Misterr…?(可以用拖长问话的办法来询问对方的姓名)中国有句古话说:“有朋自远方来不亦乐乎?”There’s an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar?As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”这是给您准备的日程安排.我们简单过一遍吧。如果你有什么特殊要求.也可以告诉我。This is the tentative itinerary/schedule I have prepared for you.Let’s go through ittogether.If there is any special request,just let me know.如果有什么需要帮忙的.尽管说。If you need anything,don’t hesitate to ask.Just let me know if you need anything.我们安排你住在城里的……酒店.离我们公司开车要走40分钟。We’ve arranged for you to stay in…Hotel,which is in the downtown area,about 40- minute drive from our company.我们也有宾馆,不过条件不如酒店。离单位倒是很近.走路就可以到。We have our own guest house,but there is no comparison between the two, only the guest house is within walking distance of the workplace.除了正式会谈以外.我们也为大家安排了一些游览活动。In addition to official meetings,we have also arranged some sightseeing.我期待着您的再次来访。I’m looking forward to your visit again.代我向……问好。Remember me to… / Say hello to…for me.不用谢,这是我们应该做的。Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.欢迎再来!Do come again.
芒果小丸子哟
关于用餐的礼仪英语介绍
不同国家有不同的用餐礼仪!那么我们一起来看看吧!以下是我为您搜集整理提供到的用餐的礼仪英语内容,希望对您有所帮助!欢迎阅读参考学习!
Britain(英国)
Always: Eat with your fork in your left hand and knife in your right.
√左手持叉,右手持刀。
Never: Speak with your mouth full.
×说话时嘴里塞满了食物。
Denmark(丹麦)
Always: Place your fork downwards on a plate if you want seconds.
√若要添菜,可将餐叉朝下,置于盘上。
Never: Take the last item on any given plate. You must continue to halve it until only crumbs are left.
×取走盘中最后一份食物。若盘中留下一人份时,可考虑分而食之。
Japan(日本)
Always: Indulge in slurping. It is considered polite.
√吃饭大声咂吧,在日本被视为礼貌之举。
Never: Pour yourself a drink. It is tradition to pour drinks for one another.
×自己倒饮料。食客为彼此倒饮料,才符合传统习俗。
Thailand(泰国)
Always: Consider meals as a social event where only the person perceived as the riches pays.
√饭局其实是个社交场合,最有钱的那个自然会买单。
Never: Leave your chopsticks in the bowl. It symbolises death.
×将筷子插在碗中,那很不吉利。
Mexico(墨西哥)
Always: Wait for your host to say ‘Buen Provecho’ (Enjoy your meal) before eating.
√等主人说完“用餐愉快”(Buen Provecho)后,再开始吃喝。
Never: Arrive on time. Arrive 30 minutes late, if not later.
×准时赴宴。迟到30分钟以上,并不为过。
Middle East(中东)
Always: Eat your meal in silence.
√用餐时保持安静。
Never: Pass food with your left hand.
×用左手递食物。
Germany(德国)
Always: Cut as much food as possible with your fork to compliment the cook that the food is tender.
√取食时,能切多大切多大。在德国,这意在称赞厨师技艺高超,做出的料理入口即化。
Never: Cut lettuce in a salad. Fold it with a fork.
×吃沙拉时切生菜。食客不妨用餐叉叉起食用。
Mongolia(蒙古)
Always: Keep your palm facing up when holding cups.
√持杯时,手掌朝上。
Never: Spill milk or dairy products. It is considered bad luck.
×将牛奶或乳制品洒在地上。蒙古人认为,这会带来厄运。
Kenya(肯尼亚)
Always: Wash your hands before eating: a basin may be brought to the table for you.
√餐前洗手。餐桌上甚至备有洗手盆。
Never: Eat before the eldest male. He must eat first before anyone else can start.
×抢在最老的男性长辈前用餐。要知道,家中最老的男性长辈享有优先用餐权。
Chile(智利)
Always: Let the woman sit down before the men.
√邀请女士先入座。
Never: Speak with cutlery in your hands.
×手持刀叉,与他人交谈。
优质英语培训问答知识库