情流感920
开展英语情景对话教学,离不开教师对情景的精心创设,才能帮助学生理解对话内容,达到学以致用的目的。下面是大学英语口语对话范文,一起来了解下吧:【大学英语口语对话范文】A:Good morning, sir. Have a seat please.A:先生,早上好,请坐。B:I would like to know the state of the residential property market right now because I have anapartment tosell.B:我想知道目前住宅物业的市场情况,因为我想把我的住宅出售。A:Sure, here is my business card. I'm James Wilson. Let me explain to you how things are. Inrecent months, the demand for residential properties has become extremely high. The price ofresidenticd propetly has risenalmost twenty percent.B:没问题,这是我的名片。我叫詹姆士威尔逊。让我向你解释一下住宅物业的市场情况。最近几个月住宅物业需求非常大。房屋价格上涨了将近20%。B:Really? Since I have to go back to England within the next few months, I would like to sell myapartment as soon as possible.B:真的?因为我几个月内就得返回英国了,所以我想尽快卖出我的房子。A:Don't worry, sir. I think it's a seller's market right now. Let me get down some informationabout your apartment first. what is your property's address?A:先生,不用担心,依我看现在是卖方市场。让我先记录一些关于你的房子的资料吧。请问你的房子在哪里?B:Flat C. 15/F, Tong House, Tai Koo Shing.B:在太古城唐厦十五楼F座C室。A:What is the square footage of your property? How many bedrooms and living rooms?A:你的房子面积有多大?有几间卧室和客厅?B:Its gross area is approximately nine hundred square feet. There's one living room, onedining room, one master bedroom and two other bedrooms.B:建筑面积约九百平方英尺。有一个客房、一个饭厅、一间主卧室和两间客卧。A:What is the orientation and view?A:你的房子的朝向及观景怎么样?B:It faces south with a hillside view.B:南向,面对山景的。A:The market price for Tong House is around five thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot,but it also depends on the internal layout and condition of the house.A:唐厦的市场售价每平方英尺约五千港币,不过要视房子的内部布局及装修条件而定.B:I would like to ask for four point five million Hong Kong dollars.B:我希望定价为港币四百五十万元。A:May I have your name and contact number, Sir?A:先生,可否告知我你的名字及联系电话?B:Johnson, and my contact number is 28765432. May office number is 21234567.B:我叫约翰逊,我的联系电话是28765432,办公电话是21234567。A:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. May I ask you one more question? When will your property becomeavailable?A:谢谢你,约翰逊先生。我可以再问你一个问题吗?请问你的房子何时可以变付?B:In about one month.B:大约一个月之后。A:Also, Mr. Johnson, I would like to remind you my company will charge a commissionequivalent to one percent of the transaction price in the event of a successful selling of theproperty through our introduction.A:还有,约翰逊先生,我想提醒你,如果我们为你成功介绍了买家,本公司将向你收取成交价的百分之一作为佣金。B:No problem.B:没有问题。A:Thank you very much. I will introduce your properly to our clients. When they want to seeyour property, Iwill give you a call.A:非常感谢,我会把你的房产介绍给我公司的客户。如果客户想看楼,我会通知你的。B:Thank you.B:谢谢。【大学英语口语情景对话】A:Hello, who's that speaking?A:你好,哪位?B:I am calling about the advertisement for a flat with a bedroom. Do you still have it now?B:你好,请问你登广告出租的那套一居室的单元房租出去了吗?A:Yes, I do.A:还没有。B:Is there any furniture in it?B:里面有家具吗?A:Yes, it's fully furnished.A:有的,设施齐全。B:What's the rent for a year?B:年租金是多少?A:15,000 Yuan, including water, but electricity and gas.A:一万五千元,包括水费、不含电费和燃气费。B:Where is it located?B:位于哪儿?A:It's in International Trade Zone. It's only ten minutes' walk from the nearest subway station.A:在国际商贸区,离最近的地铁站走路只需十分钟。B:That's great. But can you make the rent cheaper, let's see,12,000 Yuan?B:那太好了。能否把租金降一点,一万二怎样?A:The price can be talked over. How about coming around and taking a look at it first?A:价格好商量,要不你先过来看看再说?B:OK. I will be free at tomorrow afernoon. I'll take a taxi to get there.B:好吧,我明天下午有空,我会打的去。明天见。A:All right, see you.A:好,再见。【大学英语口语日常对话】A: Fashion show is around the corner, I’m so excited! 时装表演即将来临,我很兴奋!B: Are there any good!这有什么好的!A: I didn't see anything wrong with the clothes; they looked pretty nice to me. I think you don’t like it! Why?我没看出衣服有任何问题;在我看来它们都很不错。我觉得你不喜欢!为什么?B: It was dumb. I think it's stupid for women to wear clothes like that. 这是愚蠢的。我认为女人们穿成那样是很愚蠢的。A: The benevolent see benevolence and the wise see wisdom. 仁者见仁,智者见智。B: Do you really think people can wear that stuff and walk around the streets? 你真的认为人们可以穿那种东西走在街上?A: Yes, I do. At least, some people certainly can. They wear high-fashion clothes to show off their sense of style and wealth. 是的,我这样认为。至少,有人一定会。他们穿着时尚的衣服展示他们的时尚感和财富。B: Well. I still think they're dumb. It makes more sense to spend the money on more practical purposes.我仍然认为他们是愚蠢的。把更多的钱花在更有意义的地方比较实际。A: So you think it's bad if I wear it?所以你认为我穿成这样很不好吗?B: If you wear it I must speak nice! 如果你穿成这样我一定说它很好看!A: I know you will say that.我就知道你会这样说。B: Only you know me!知我者非你莫属!【大学生关于食品安全英语对话】A :the problems of domestic food safety are appearing constantly,And have your heard problem of oranges? 国内食品安全问题不断显现,你听说过问题橘子吗?B:Really?真的?A:There are fresh citrus maggots. County on a buried 2500 kilos, and several provinces nationwide have. 有新鲜的柑橘生了蛆虫。县里埋了2500公斤,全国好几个省都有这种状况。B: How terrible.Now the domestic food security is really bad. 多么可怕。现在国内食品安全是非常糟糕的。A: U.S.do better in this piont. 在这一点上美国做的更好。B:Ah, which the United States did manage very well. What is their experience? 啊,美国确实做的很好。他们有什么经验?A: the right OF FDA in the United States is power,and Very strict law enforcement. 在美国,食品药物管理局的权利非常大,而且执法非常严格。B:is there more success experience?有更多的成功经验吗?A:It's a fairly standard market, no hawker stalls and food in the supermarket, food into the supermarket to go through inspection, so the food will not get home as domestic so fresh. 要有一个相当标准的市场,没有小贩的摊档和食品在超市,食品经过超市的检查,这样只要食物不是很新鲜就不会被带回家B:How should people buy safe food?你认为人们该如何购买安全食品?A:When we choose food, we must remember to check its tag, confirming whether the basic information is marked on it, including ingredients, producer, shelf life and particularly date of manufacture. 选择食品时,我们一定要记住查看标签,确认上面是否标注基本信息,包括配料、生产厂家、保质期,尤其是生产日期。B:Why does food contamination occur frequently these days?为什么食品污染问题现在频繁发生?A:Because the food manufactures are so obsessed with making money that they lose the business ethics. They no longer take food safety as their priority.因为食品生产者惟利是图,丧失了商业道德。他们不再把食品安全当作首要问题。
雯浩天使
整理了一些简单的英语口语对话范文如下:M:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你.I:Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.我也是,请坐。M:Thank you!谢谢I:I:What is your name, please?请问,你叫什么名字?M:My name is Zhanghang.我叫张航I:what is your strongest trait(s)?你个性上最大的特点是什么?M:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。想要了解更多关于英语口语的相关信息,推荐咨询美联英语。美联英语是美国TESOL教育学会认证的英语培训机构、英国剑桥大学等机构,具备TESOL/TEFL/TKT英语师资团队。美联英语严选英语授课老师,确保课堂的质量。中教具有英语教学经验,授课风格风趣幽默,善于调动课堂气氛。外教大部分来自英语母语国家,发音地道流利且具有TEFL/TESOL教学资质。辅导老师7*24小时解答学习疑问,跟进学习进度和学习轨迹。【免费领取英语试听课】
豆豆腐腐点
简单英语口语对话短文
英语口语练习最重要的就是说出来,下面是我分享的英语口语对话短文,希望能对大家有所帮助!
C=Customer S= Salesperson
C: Excuse me, I'm looking for your casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where those are?
顾客:对不起,我正在找休闲短袖衬衫,你可以告诉我它们放在哪里吗?
S: Right over here, sir. What-size do you wear?
店员:先生,就在这边,您穿几号的?
C: Medium.
顾客:中号。
S: These here are all mediums.
店员:这里全是中号的。
C: Thank you. I think I'll take this one, and these pants as well. They're presents for a friend.
顾客:谢谢。我要买这件衬衫和这条裤子,它们是要送给朋友的礼物。
S: Shall I gift-wrap them for you, sir?
店员:先生,需要把它们装成礼盒吗?
C: Yes, please. ( to be continued)
顾客:好的,谢谢。(待续)
大嘴: A medical experts published a book ,which found a laundry list of excuses for men’s derailments.
最近一位法国医学专家刚刚推出一本书,为男性的出轨行为找出了一箩筐理由。
脸盆: Men are always the wreckers, oppositely women are victims.Men actually have so many excuses.
肇事的总是男人,受伤的总是女人,男人竟然还有这么多理由。
大嘴: Sexual desire always corrodes men’s souls.
性欲一直腐蚀着男人的灵魂。
脸盆: It is the mistake according to the medical expert.
在这位法国医学专家看来,这是女人对男人的误解。
大嘴: He thought that men look for the women who resemble their mothers so much in unconscious minds.
他认为男人在潜意识中是在寻找与母亲相近的女人。
脸盆: The more absurd one is the problem followed, which caused by pending contradictions between mothers and sons.
更荒谬的是此后的婚姻出现问题,也多是由于和母亲之间一些悬而未决的问题导致的。
大嘴: Does he mean that mothers influence their sons ?
难道说是母亲的影子一直影响了男人?
脸盆: So many contentions.
争议很大啊。
大嘴: The social phenomenon can not be explained by the only reason.
这种社会现象不能用一种原因来解释。
脸盆: Yeah,his remark is apparently so extreme.
是的,他的.说法显然很偏激。
Bob: Hi, Tom. Do you know that the suicide rate in Japan keeps ranking high among the world’s leading countries?
嗨,汤姆。你知道日本的自杀率一直居高不下吗?
Tom: Yeah, I have heard of it.
嗯,听说过了。
Bob: Why do so many Japanese commit suicide?
为什么会有这么多人自杀呢?
Tom: I think it must be the tremendous stress of society. What’s more, Japan is a small-size country with a large population and this increases the pressure on them.
我想可能是巨大的社会压力。再加上日本国土面积小人口多,这加重了他们的压力。
Bob: Do you think being alive is an easy thing?
你觉得活着是一件简单的事吗?
Tom: Actually, I don’t think so. Nowadays, it becomes more and more difficult to live well without great efforts.
事实上,我并不这么认为。现在,如果没有好好努力是没法过好日子的。
Bob: But I think choosing death really needs great courage.
但我觉得选择死亡真的需要很大的勇气
Tom: Really, I think being alive needs more courage. You know, we have to suffer a lot physically and psychologically when we are alive. But we end our sufferings when we die.
是吗?我觉得活着需要更大的勇气。你知道的,活着时总是要经受身体上和精神上的折磨。但是死了以后,一切痛苦也就结束了。
Bob: It sounds reasonable. But we all don’t know what the world would be like after we die. Maybe it’s a world more miserable than this world.
听起来挺有道理的。但是我们都不知道死后的世界是怎么样,也许那是个比这个世界更惨的世界呢。
Tom: Yeah, it seems that it is a perennial question.
看来这是个永恒的问题了。