• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    246

Titi080808
首页 > 英语培训 > 酒店英语口语对话

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

泡沫鱼头

已采纳

我们先来学习一下退房的英语表达是:check out,相对应的入住酒店是check in.下面是宾馆退房英语口语情景对话:Receptionist: Hi there. Are you checking out now?接待员:您好。您现在退房吗?Kane: Yes, sorry. I know we're a few minutes late.凯恩:是的,对不起,我知道我们迟了几分钟。Receptionist: That's no problem. It's always really busy at check out time anyway.接待员:没关系。反正退房的时间都挺忙的。Kane: Oh, really. The last hotel we stayed at charged us for a late check out.凯恩:哦,是吗?上次我们住的那家宾馆因为我们退房迟了一些就收费了。Receptionist: The hotel isn't booked this week, so it's not a problem. How was everything?接待员:这周宾馆没有预订出去,所以没关系。您这里一切还好吗?Kane: The room was great. The beds were really comfortable, and we weren't expecting our own fridge.凯恩:房间很不错。床真的很舒服,我们也没想到会有自己用的冰箱。Receptionist: I'm glad you liked it.接待员:对您的满意我非常高兴。Kane: The kids were disappointed that the pool wasn't open this morning, though.凯恩:但是,今天游泳池没有开,孩子们非常失望。Receptionist: I apologize for that. We can't get a cleaner in any earlier than 10 am.接待员:我对此表示道歉。我们上午10点前没有清洁工清扫。Kane: Well, we had a nice swim last night anyhow.凯恩:不过昨天晚上游泳感觉还是很不错的。Receptionist: Will you be putting this on your credit card?接待员:您用信用卡结账吗?Kane: No. I'll pay cash.凯恩:不,我用现金结。Receptionist: OK. So the total comes to $134, including tax.接待员:好的,包括税金在内一共是134美元。Kane: I thought it was $129 even. That's what they said yesterday when we checked in.凯恩:我想平均下来应该是129美元。这是昨天我们开房间的时候服务员告诉我们的。Receptionist: Yes, but there is an extra room charge on your bill.接待员:是的,但是在账单上还有一笔额外的房间费用。Kane: Oh, I forgot. My husband ordered a plate of nachos. Sorry.凯恩:哦,对了。我先生点了一份玉米片。不好意思。Receptionist: No problem. So...from $140, here's your change. Now, I'll just need to ask you for your room keys.接待员:没关系。收您140元,这是找您的钱。现在请您把房间钥匙给我。

酒店英语口语对话

293 评论(15)

猪咩小宝er

A: customer B: attendentB: Good morning Sir, what can i do for you ?A: I would like to check out .B: Oky .Please show me your room key number ?A; Please let me check . Sir .your stay here 3 days ,isn't?B:Yes.A:100RMB per night ,it total 300RMB,inclusing the sevrse charge. Would you pay by crash or cried card?B:Crsah.Here is 300RMB.A:Thank you .Welcome to stay here next time.

198 评论(15)

宝贝baby996

酒店行业英语口语客房预订经典对话

导语:下面是我整理的关于酒店行业英语经典对话,希望对大家有帮助。

Room Reservations 客房预订

经典对话

R=Reservation Clerk 预定员 G=Guest 顾客

R:Good morning. Room Reservations . May I help you?

您早,客房预订部,请问有什么可以帮助您?

G:Yes,I’d like to book a room.

我想预订一个房间。

R:Thank you, sir. For which date and how many guests will there be in your party?

谢谢您。要订在什么时候?您一行有多少人?

G:From April 16th to 20th .Just my wife and myself.

4 月 16 日到 20 日。只有我和我太太。

R:From April 16th to 20th „„ .And which kind of room would you prefer, sir?

4 月 16 日到 20 日。请问您想预订哪种房间。

G:A Twin,please.

R:Could you hold the line please? I’ll check our room availability.(After a while ) Thank you for waiting , sir. We have a twin room at US$180 per night, will that be all right?

请别挂断好吗?我来检查一下是否有空房间。(过来一会儿)让您久等了,先生。我们有空余的双床间,现在价格是每晚 180 美元,这样可以吗?

G:Ok, I’ll take it.

好的,我订了。

R:Thank you ,sir. May I have your name and phone number, please?

谢谢您,先生。您能告诉我您的姓名和电话号码吗?

G:Sure. May name is Aaron Johnson, and my phone number is 3242-5827.

没问题。我叫艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827.

R:Mr. Aaron Johnson, phone number is 3242-5827.„„Excuse me, how do you spell your first name?

艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827。请问怎么拼写您的名字?

G:It’s double A,R,O,N.

两个 A,R,O,N。

R:Double A,R,O,N. Thank you,Mr. Johnson. May I have your arrival time on April 16th?

两个 A,R,O,N。谢谢您,约翰逊先生。请问您 4 月 16 日大概什么时候到酒店?

G:Around 9 p.m.

大约晚上 9 点。

R:Mr. Johnson, for the unguaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room by 6 p.m., because it is the peak season now. If you make a guaranteed reservation ,we can hold the room overnight. Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?

约翰逊先生,因为现在是旺季,我们酒店的非担保预订只能保留到下午 6 点。您若做了担保预订,我们可以整夜都保留您的预订。您愿意用信用卡做担保预订吗?

G:Fine. Do you accept American Express?

好的。你们酒店接受美国运通卡吗?

R:Yes. May I know the number?

接受,请问信用卡号是多少?

G:It’s 134986

号码是 134986.

R:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. You’ve made a guaranteed reservation at the Guangzhou xx Hotel, from April 16th to 20th for 5 nights. If you can’t arrive as schedule, please inform us before 6 p.m. on April 16th .Thank you for calling and we look forward to serving you.

谢谢您,约翰逊先生。您已经在广州 xx 酒店办理了担保预订,从 4 月 16 日到 20 日,预住 5天。您若不能如其到达,请务必在 16 日下午 6 点前通知我们。感谢您的电话,我们期待能为您服务。

常用句型百宝箱

1. 预订基本应对

1) Do you have one single room for two nights?

我想预订两个晚上的单人房一间,行吗?

2) Reservations. Can I help you?

客房预订部,可以为您效劳吗?

3) I’d like to reserve a room.

我想订个房间。

4) How many nights do you wish to stay?

您希望住几晚?

5) How mach is the room?

房租是多少?

6) Which date would that be?

要订在什么时候?

7) How many guest will there be in your party?

您一行有多少人?

8) May I know your name /phone number/Email?

能告诉我您的姓名/电话号码/电子 邮件吗?

9) How do you spell that?

请问怎么拼写?

10) Could hold the line, please? I’ll check our room availability.

请别挂断好吗?我来检查一下是否有空房。

11) Thank you for waiting, sir/ma’am.

让您久等了,先生/女士。

12) I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

我会晚一点到,请保留所预订的房间。

13) Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?

您愿意用信用卡来担保预订吗?

14) I’d like to confirm your reservation.

我想确认一下您的预订。

2. 海外预订

1) May I have your airline and flight number, please?

请告诉我您搭乘的航空公司和班机号好吗?

2) We offer free transportation to and from airport.

我们提供免费的机场迎送服务。

3) We have a counter at the airport where our representative will escort you to the car.

我们在机场设有柜台,到时将有机场代表护送您上车。

4) Do you know arrival time at xx airport ,sir?

您知道您抵达 xx 机场的时间吗?

5) Do you mean local time ?

您指的是当地时间吗?

6) Where can we contact you in Guangzhou?

在广州我们可以经由哪个单位跟您联络?

7) Care of xx company, the number is „„

可以由 xx 公司转告我,电话号码是„„

8) We look forward to serving you. Have a safe trip.

我们期待能为您服务。祝一路平安。

3. 对房间和床具的偏好

1) What kind of room would you prefer?

您想要什么样的房间?

2) I’d like to reserve a room with a sea/mountain view.

我想要一个可以看到海/山的房间。

3) I’d like a room with very large bed/balcony.

我想要一间有大床/阳台的房间。

4) Certainly ,sir. We’ll book you into a room with a Queen-size/King-size bed.

好的,先生。我们会为您等级一间有大号床/特大号床的房间。

4. 房价和付款事项

1) A single room is US$180 per night, with 10% tax and 10% service charge.

单人房每晚 80 美元,外加 10%的税金和 10%的.服务费。

2) We have a double at KH$800 and HK$1000 available. Which one would you prefer?

我们有价位在 800 员和 1000 员港币的大床间,您喜欢哪一种?

3) Does the price include breakfast?

这个价钱包括早餐吗?

4) I’m afraid we have no credit arrangements with your company. We will need an advance

deposit by bank draft or in cash before the reservation date.

恐怕我们和贵公司没有信用贷款的协定,您得在预订得日期之前,预先送了银行汇票和先进,

座位订金。

5) We offer special rates for your company, sir. For a single room, there is a 15% discount.

我们酒店为贵公司提供特价,先生。单人房可以打 8.5 折。

6) Shall we charge this to your company?

我们是向贵公司收费吗?

7) Which department (of your company ) should the bill made out to?

我说门应该将账单送到(贵公司)哪个部门?

8) Do you accept credit cards/travel’s check?

你们酒店接受信用卡/旅行支票吗?

5. 指定的房间没空缺或房间客满

1) I’m afraid we have no twin rooms available, but we can offer a double room.

我们恐怕没有空余的双床间了,但可以提供给你一个大床间。

2) I’m afraid we have no suites available. Would you mind a twin instead?

我们恐怕没有空余的套间了。您介意改订双床间吗?

3) I’m sorry,but we are fully booked for those days as it is the peak season.

很抱歉,因为是旺季,那段时间的客房都被预订光了。

4) Is it possible for you to change your reservation date?

您可不可以改变预订日期呢?

5) This is the busiest season. I’m very sorry, but could you call us again later this week? We may

have some cancellations.

现在是旺季,非常抱歉,但是请您这个周末再打来好吗?可能会有人取消预订。

6) Can you book me into another in the area?

可不可以在当地为我预订另外一家旅馆呢?

7) We hope we’ll have another opportunity to server you.

我们期待下次能再为您效劳。

6. 确认预订

1) Is this a new reservation or a confirmation call?

您这个电话是新的预订,还是确认预订呢?

2) I’d like to confirm a reservation.

我要确认一下预订。

3) Your room is confirmed.

您的预订已经得到确认。

4) I’m afraid that we have no record of a reservation(for that date)in your name.

恐怕我们没有您那天预订的记录。

5) Shall I make a reservation for you now?

我现在为您预订好吗?

6) When did you make the reservation?

您什么时候预订的?

7) In whose name was the reservation make?

这预订是用谁的名字订的?

7. 为客人更改/取消/延长预订

1) I’d like to extend my reservation for one more night.

我想将预订再延长一晚上。

2) We’ll extend the reservation for you.

我们会为您延长预订的。

3) I’d like to change/cancel a reservation.

我要更改/取消一项预订。

4) Certainly ,sir. We’ll make the change/cancellation fir you.

当然可以,先生。我们会为您更改/取消预订的。

214 评论(9)

快乐的陆小晶

出门在外,住是一个大问题,要是去到国外旅游怎么用英语去预定酒店入住酒店呢?下面是酒店英语口语情景对话,一起来了解下吧:【酒店英语口语情景对话】R:Good afternoon,Sir and Madam.May I help you?下午好,先生夫人,需要我帮忙吗?G:Good afternoon,I'm Jack Wilson.My wife and I have just arrived.We'd like to have a room at your hotel for tonight.下午好,我是杰克威尔逊.我和我的妻子刚刚抵达我们需要今晚在旅店住一晚R:Welcome to our hotel.Have you made any reservations?欢迎来到我们旅馆,你有预约吗?G:I'm afraid not.Could you arrange a twin-bed room with a bath for us?恐怕没有.你能安排一个可以洗澡的双人床房间吗?R:Wait a moment,please...Oh,Room 1111 is available,which commands a good view of Huangpu River.请等一下.哦,可以用1111室,它临黄浦江的景色 .G:Great,l'll take it.How much do you charge?太好了,我定了,多少钱?R:RMB 720 Yuan720元G:OK好的R:Please show me your passports and fill in this registration form.请让我看看你的护照,并填写登记表.G:I'll take care of it.我会搞定的.R:Thank you.Would you please pay RMB 1500 Yuan as deposit?需要付1500元.G:Here you are给你R:Thanks.This is the receipt,key and the room card to Room 1111.The bellman will show you up with your baggage.I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us.这是收据,这是1111房间的钥匙和房卡.侍者将带您和您的行李去你的房间.我希望您能在这里过得愉快.G:That's very kind of you.【酒店退房英语对话】A:What's the matter?A:有什么事情?B:Checking out, please.B:我要退房。A:Can I have your keys,please? Thank you. Here's your statement.A:能把钥匙给我吗?谢谢。这是您的账单。B:Excuse me. What are these charges?B:对不起。这几笔钱是怎么回事?A:Oh,these are the phone charges and these are for something from the bar.A;哦,这些是电话费,这些是酒吧里的开销。B:Wait a minute. I made a phone call , but I never made a connection.B:等等。我是打过一个电话,可我没有打过外线啊。A:I know, sir. Those aren't telephone company charges. Those are hotel charges.A:我知道。先生。这些不是电话公司的收费,这些是旅馆收的。B:Isn't that a bit excessive?B:这是不是有点过分?A:I'm sorry,sir. It's our policy.A;对不起,先生。这是我们的规矩。B:OK. Here is the money.B:好了。给你钱。A:Thank you. Welcome to our hotel again.A:谢谢。欢迎再来。【酒店预订客房英语对话】Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?下午好,我能帮您什么吗?Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?C: West, W-E-S-T.R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.我将会住很长一段时间的。R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。C: How much is the suite, please?请问套房多少钱呢?R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.您订的套房一天是320元。C: Does that include attendance?有包括服务费吗?R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.320元一天,包含服务费。C: Meals included?餐费有包含在内吗?R: Meals are extra, not included.餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。C: What services come with that?都还有些其他的什么服务吗?R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。C: Do I have to pay in advance?我需要提前预付吗?R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。C: On which floor is the suite?套房在几楼呢?R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。C: What’s the difference between them?它们之间有什么不同呢?R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.哪一间更安静?R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。C: What if there isn’t any room then?是不是那之后都没有房间了?R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.好的,谢谢,再见。【酒店引客进房英语对话】Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?你是怎么会知道我们的名字?FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。B: Here it is. 在这。FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯)这边请。B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.您们的行李马上就送上来了。行李员正在处理当中。B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢。FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.(把窗帘拉开)这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。

193 评论(13)

相关问答