小冷0623
英语口语是你和别人交流的工具。但是,现在国家在中学阶段普遍不重视口语,比如,全国高考中就没有口语部分的直接考察。如果你现在仅是中学生,大可不必在口语上花太多时间,大如果是大学生,就必须重视起来了。下面是饭店英语口语简短对话,一起来了解下吧:【饭店英语口语简短对话】What can I do for you, sir?先生,您要来点什么?What have you got this morning?今天早上你们这儿有什么?Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.请给我来一杯西红柿汁。Any cereal, sir?要来点谷类食品吗,先生?Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.好的,来一份麦片粥。And eggs?还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。How do you want your eggs?您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?Fried, please.煎的。Anything more, sir?还要什么别的东西吗,先生?No, that’s enough. Thank you.不要了,足够了。谢谢。【饭店迎客的英语对话】W: Goodmorning, sir. Welcome to our restaurant. Have you made a reservation with us?早上好,先生,欢迎光临本店。请问有没有预定?G: No,I haven’t reserved in advance.没有,我们事先没有预定。W: Sohow many guests are there in your party? 那么请问几位?G: Weneed a table for four.我们要一张四人位的台。W:Certainly. Come this way, please. Will this table be all right?好的,这边请。这张台行吗?G: Well,I think we’d like to take that one by the window.我想还是靠窗的那张吧。W:Sorry, sir. The one by the window has been reserved.对不起,先生,靠窗的那张已经有人预定了。G: Itdoesn’t matter. I take this one.没关系,那就这张吧。W:Please take seats. Here’s the menu. What kind of tea would you like?请坐,这是菜单,您想喝什么茶?G: Iwould like Wu Long Tea. Thank you.乌龙茶,谢谢。W: I’llbe with you in a moment, sir.我马上给您上茶。【饭店引顾客入席英语对话】G: Wemade a reservation of a table for two. The table is No. 10.我们预定了 1 张双人台,是 10 号台。W: Letme see. (Checking the reservation list) Ah, yes. Mr. Green, we are expectingyou. I’ll show you to your table. … … This is table No. 10. Do you like it?让我查一下。(查阅预定登记)啊,是的。格林先生。我们正恭候您呢。… 这就是 10 号台,您看怎么样?G: Yes.It’s fine. It’s a nice place here. 很好,这地方不错。W:Thank you, Mr. Green. I am pleased you like it. Take a seat, please. Would youlike to order now?谢谢,格林先生,很高兴您喜欢这里。请坐。您现在就点菜吗?G: Idon’t think we’ve decided what to have today.我想我们还没决定今天吃什么呢。W:Here’s the menu. You may take a look at it first.这是菜单,您先看一看。G: Allright. Thank you, Miss.好的,谢谢你,小姐。A:You’re welcome. 不用客气.【饭店请顾客稍等的英语对话】W: Goodmorning, sir. Welcome to XXX Restaurant.早上好,先生,欢迎光临XXX餐厅。G: Goodmorning. 早上好。W: Howmany persons do you have, please?请问几位?G:Four. We would like a table for four.四位。我们要一张4人位的台。W:Sorry, sir. I’m afraid all our tables for four are taken. Would you mindwaiting until one is free?对不起,先生。所有 4人位的台都坐满了。等等候空位,好吗?G:Well. How long will it take?那么,要等多久?W: I’mnot sure, sir. But if you are in a hurry, I can arrange you sitting separately.不一定。如果先生赶时间的话,我可以安排你们分开坐。G: Ohno. That’s too much trouble. We’ll wait.噢,不要,那样太麻烦了。还是等一等吧。W: MayI have your name, please?请问先生贵姓?G: Yes,I am Steele.我叫斯蒂尔。W: Mr.Steele. Here’s the waiting card No. 5 for you. Would you mind waiting in thelounge until I call your name?斯蒂尔先生,这是给您的 5 号候座卡。请在休息室稍候,我会叫您的名字。G: OK.Please be quick.好吧。请快点。W: Iwill.好的。W: …(Atable for four is free. )(一张 4 人位的台空出来。)No. 5, Mr. Steele. We can seat you now. I’mvery sorry for having kept you waiting.5号,斯蒂尔先生,我们可以安排您了。抱歉让您久等了。G:Never mind. Thank you.没关系,谢谢。
雅婷0302
简单英语口语对话短文
英语口语练习最重要的就是说出来,下面是我分享的英语口语对话短文,希望能对大家有所帮助!
C=Customer S= Salesperson
C: Excuse me, I'm looking for your casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where those are?
顾客:对不起,我正在找休闲短袖衬衫,你可以告诉我它们放在哪里吗?
S: Right over here, sir. What-size do you wear?
店员:先生,就在这边,您穿几号的?
C: Medium.
顾客:中号。
S: These here are all mediums.
店员:这里全是中号的。
C: Thank you. I think I'll take this one, and these pants as well. They're presents for a friend.
顾客:谢谢。我要买这件衬衫和这条裤子,它们是要送给朋友的礼物。
S: Shall I gift-wrap them for you, sir?
店员:先生,需要把它们装成礼盒吗?
C: Yes, please. ( to be continued)
顾客:好的,谢谢。(待续)
大嘴: A medical experts published a book ,which found a laundry list of excuses for men’s derailments.
最近一位法国医学专家刚刚推出一本书,为男性的出轨行为找出了一箩筐理由。
脸盆: Men are always the wreckers, oppositely women are victims.Men actually have so many excuses.
肇事的总是男人,受伤的总是女人,男人竟然还有这么多理由。
大嘴: Sexual desire always corrodes men’s souls.
性欲一直腐蚀着男人的灵魂。
脸盆: It is the mistake according to the medical expert.
在这位法国医学专家看来,这是女人对男人的误解。
大嘴: He thought that men look for the women who resemble their mothers so much in unconscious minds.
他认为男人在潜意识中是在寻找与母亲相近的女人。
脸盆: The more absurd one is the problem followed, which caused by pending contradictions between mothers and sons.
更荒谬的是此后的婚姻出现问题,也多是由于和母亲之间一些悬而未决的问题导致的。
大嘴: Does he mean that mothers influence their sons ?
难道说是母亲的影子一直影响了男人?
脸盆: So many contentions.
争议很大啊。
大嘴: The social phenomenon can not be explained by the only reason.
这种社会现象不能用一种原因来解释。
脸盆: Yeah,his remark is apparently so extreme.
是的,他的.说法显然很偏激。
Bob: Hi, Tom. Do you know that the suicide rate in Japan keeps ranking high among the world’s leading countries?
嗨,汤姆。你知道日本的自杀率一直居高不下吗?
Tom: Yeah, I have heard of it.
嗯,听说过了。
Bob: Why do so many Japanese commit suicide?
为什么会有这么多人自杀呢?
Tom: I think it must be the tremendous stress of society. What’s more, Japan is a small-size country with a large population and this increases the pressure on them.
我想可能是巨大的社会压力。再加上日本国土面积小人口多,这加重了他们的压力。
Bob: Do you think being alive is an easy thing?
你觉得活着是一件简单的事吗?
Tom: Actually, I don’t think so. Nowadays, it becomes more and more difficult to live well without great efforts.
事实上,我并不这么认为。现在,如果没有好好努力是没法过好日子的。
Bob: But I think choosing death really needs great courage.
但我觉得选择死亡真的需要很大的勇气
Tom: Really, I think being alive needs more courage. You know, we have to suffer a lot physically and psychologically when we are alive. But we end our sufferings when we die.
是吗?我觉得活着需要更大的勇气。你知道的,活着时总是要经受身体上和精神上的折磨。但是死了以后,一切痛苦也就结束了。
Bob: It sounds reasonable. But we all don’t know what the world would be like after we die. Maybe it’s a world more miserable than this world.
听起来挺有道理的。但是我们都不知道死后的世界是怎么样,也许那是个比这个世界更惨的世界呢。
Tom: Yeah, it seems that it is a perennial question.
看来这是个永恒的问题了。