• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    218

0.0哆啦A梦0.0
首页 > 英语培训 > 日常英语简单对话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

坏坏的小幸福

已采纳

简单日常英语口语对话

进行英语对话,从简单的开始。下面是我分享的'简单的日常英语口语对话,希望能对大家有所帮助!

W=Woman M=Man

W: Hi Dave. Sorry. Do you mind?

嗨,大卫,对不起,你介意吗?

M: Sorry?

怎么了?

W: We don't smoke in the house.

我们不能在屋里吸烟。

M: Oh, sorry about that. I didn't know.

哦,很抱歉。我不知道。

W: That's all right. It's no problem.

没关系,这不是什么问题。

Conversation 2

M1 = 1 st man M2=2nd man

M1 : So they've invited me to dinner at their home.

他们邀请我去家里吃饭。

M2: Wonderful. And they're also from Morocco?

很好啊。他们也是来自摩洛哥吗?

M1 : The same as you. From Morocco.

他们和你一样,来自摩洛哥。

M2: That'll be great.

那就好了。

M1 : So, do I need to bring a dish? Like, bring some food?

嗯所以需要我带点菜吗?像是带些吃的?

M2: No, it's not necessary. You can bring a small gift if you want but you don't need to bring food.

不,不是必需的。如果想带的话你可以带个小礼物,不用买食物。

Steven:Hey!Marry,what's going on with you?You look a bit down.

嘿!Marry,你怎么啦?看起来不高兴。

Marry:Steven,I really don't know what to do!

Steven:What happend?

发生什么事儿了?

Mary:Remember last night after we four watched the movie,Thomas offered me a ride?On the way home,he suddenly told me that he'd been thinking about a relationship between us for a long time.You know,he's a nice friend.But I don't think he's my type as boy friend.I just kept silent and smiled at him,cuz I really didn't know what to do.If you were me,what would you do in this situation?

记得昨天晚上,我们四个人看完电影后,Thomas开车送我回家吗?在我家的路上,他突然告诉我,他想和我发展恋爱关系很久了,你知道,他是个很好的朋友。但是作为男朋友,他不是我喜欢的类型。所以我只是不作声,冲他笑,因为我知不知道该怎么做。如果你是我的话,这样情况你会怎么做呢?

Steven:If I were you,I'd tell him in a straightforward way.An intense immediate pain saves long and endless suffering.Just tell him.

如果我是你的话,我就直接告诉他。长痛不如短痛。告诉他。

Mary:It's a bit tough.But I'll try.

这很难。但是我会试一下的。

Linda:Hello! Who is speaking?

John:Hello! This is John. I want to speak to Linda。

Linda:This is her。

John: Hi, Linda. I’m just calling to invite you to a dinner party tomorrow evening。

Linda:Really? What time and where?

John: 7:30 pm, at Longding Chinese restaurant. I’ll be at your place at 7:00 to pick you up if you need a ride。

Linda:Yes, please. I’ll need a ride. I’ll be waiting for you then。

John: See you tomorrow at 7:00. Make sure you dress a little formally. I heard the restaurant is kind of upscale。

Linda:Thank you. See you then。

John:See you。

Frank:This is Frank speaking. May I ask who is calling?

Jane:This is Jane. I would like to speak with Mr. Wang, please。

Frank:I’m sorry, he’s not here at the moment. He’s gone to the International Business Center。

Jane:When do you expect him back?

Frank:I’m not sure. He didn’t say when he’d return. If you’d like, you can leave him a message, and he’ll get back to you the moment he’s free。

Jane:Yes, thank you. When he gets back, please let him know that Jane called and I need him to call me back。

Frank:Does he have your number?

Jane:Yes, he does. But I’ll give it to you again, 5-2-6-4-4-5-3-6.

Frank:That was 5-2-6-4-4-5-3-6, right?

Jane:Yes. Thank you very much。

Frank:You’re welcome。

日常英语简单对话

268 评论(9)

彩衣girl

社会生活的信息化和经济活动的全球化使外语,特别是英语,已经成为我国对外开放和与国际交往的重要工具。我整理了简单的日常生活英语对话,欢迎阅读!

Lily: Ann, do you know how people deal with the cremains?

安,你知道人们都是怎么处理骨灰的吗?

Ann: In general, they adopt the inhumation, cremation and sea-burial.

通常来说,都是采用土葬、火葬或者海葬。

Lily: Yeah, but now it appears a new way: using the cremains to make a diamond.

是的,但是现在出现一种新方式:用骨灰造钻石。

Ann: Make a diamond from the cremains? It is amazing.

用骨灰造钻石?太神奇了吧。

Lily: Properly speaking, use the carbon of the cremains.

确切来说是用骨灰中的碳。

Ann: Maybe through this method, the decedent can accompany with his families every day.

或许通过这种方式,死者可以每天陪伴在亲人身旁。

Lily: Yes,the families also cherish the feelings with the decedent.

恩,亲人也很珍视与死者之间的感情。

Ann: I believe itwill appear more and more ways to commemorate the decedents .

我相信将来会出现越来越多纪念死者的方式。

Lily: And more and more special.

也越来越另类。

Ann: You are right.

对的。

Jake: This may sound goofy, but I want to know if you would like to go out with me someimte.

这可能听起来怪怪的,但是我想知道你愿不愿意和我约会。

Monica: No, I am not in the mood for that right now. I got stolen. That pervert stole my favorite panties.

我没有心情。我被偷了。那个变态偷了我最喜欢的内裤。

Jake: I guess they must be very hot ones. You are kind of lucky, Mon.

我想肯定是很性感的内裤。你倒算幸运的了,莫。

Monica: Lucky? You would not not feel lucky if you got stalked by some freak.

幸运?如果你被某个变态跟踪的话,你不会觉得幸运了。

Jake: Ok. There was this man, a thief, actually. He stole the same guy for seven times, from TV to electric wire.

曾经有这么一个人,实际上是小偷了。他偷了同一个人偷了七次,从电视机到电线。

Monica: What a hoodoo he is! No, that's not right. It's not the who is the looser game contest. We are getting off the track.

他是够惨的。不,这是不对的。这又不是比谁更衰的比赛。我们有点离题了。

Jake: Forget about it. Just panties. They are not like first date thong.

算了吧。内裤而已。又不是那么有纪念意义的T裤。

Monica: Uh, hmm, in fact, they are. I met this perfect man yesterday and he bought them for me. But the real problem is what if the panty fetishist comes back. I think I need to call the police.

嗯,唔,事实上就是的。昨天我遇到了我的完美男人。他给我买的。可问题是万一那个内衣癖狂再来怎么办?我觉得我应该报警。

Jake: Are you sure about this? I can buy you new ones or I can help you get them back.

你确定吗?我可以买新的给你或者我可以帮你把他们找回来啊。

Monica: Wait, you don't happen to be that sick man, do you?

等下,你不会碰巧就是那个变态狂吧,是吧。

Tom: It’s very late.

很晚了。

Bob: Yes, I think so. I am very hungry.

是啊,好饿啊。

Tom: Me too. Would you like to have something to eat?

我也是,你想不想吃点东西啊?

Bob: I’d like to. Are there any restaurants still open near here?

要,这附近有没有还在营业的饭馆?

Tom: I’m not sure.

不确定。

Bob: How about taking-out?

外卖如何?

Tom: Fine.

好啊。

Bob: Do you have the telephone number?

你有电话号码吗?

Tom: Yes, here. What would you like to eat?

有的,给,你想吃什么?

Bob: Everything is ok.

都可以。

Kate: I am hungry again. Just give me the burger, OK?

我饿了。把那个汉堡给我。

Mary: Stop eating. Look at you, now. You are like a cow. Two months ago, you were hot, funny and now fat.

不要再吃了。看看你现在。你现在就像头猪。两个月前你还是一个风趣性感小妹,现在就是一个胖子。

Kate: Why do you hate me? I was clobered by you and that stupid man. Why did he abandon me?

你为什么讨厌我了?你还有那个蠢男人伤害了我。为什么他抛弃我呢?

Mary: Get out of the bitter barn and play in the hay.

不要再怨天尤人了,开心点。

Kate: Are you saying that I deserve this?

你是说我活该?

Mary: No. You know yourself better than I do. Whenever you are happy or sad, you will eat. You just eat and eat. If you were with him, you would be expecting now. I cannot imagine how large you would be then.

不是的。你应该比我要更了解你自己。不论是开心还是不开心,你就会吃。不停的吃。如果你们还在一起,你肯定有小宝宝了。我真的无法想象你会有多胖。

Kate: What's wrong of being fat. Just like the super fattie Mom in New Jersey.

胖有什么不好。就像那个新泽西州的超级肥妈。

Mary: The woman who can eat 70 big pieces of sushi in one go? I know her. She wanted to be the fattest mother in the world.

那个可以一次吃70个大寿司的女人?我知道的。她想做世界上最胖的妈妈。

Kate: The most wonderful thing is that her husband finds her sexy as ever. How lucky she is! Maybe when I am as big as her, my litte Joey would come back to me.

最好的事情是她老公觉得她依然性感。她好幸运啊。如果我和她一样胖,我的乔伊可能会回到我身边了。

Mary: Stop daydreaming. Wake up, fat woman!

不要做梦了!醒醒吧,胖子!

291 评论(9)

相关问答