一叶扁舟85
《再别康桥》英文翻译及背景Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again徐志摩 by Xu Zhimo 轻轻的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave 正如我轻轻的来; As quietly as I came here; 我轻轻的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye 作别西天的云彩。 To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 那河畔的金柳 The golden willows by the riverside 是夕阳中的新娘 Are young brides in the setting sun波光里的艳影, Their reflections on the shimmering waves 在我的心头荡漾。 Always linger in the depth of my heart.软泥上的青荇, The floatingheart growing in the sludge 油油的在水底招摇; Sways leisurely under the water; 在康河的柔波里, In the gentle waves of Cambridge 我甘心做一条水草 I would be a water plant!那榆荫下的一潭, That pool under the shade of elm trees 不是清泉,是天上虹 Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 揉碎在浮藻间, Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds 沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? 寻梦? 撑一支长篙, To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream 向青草更青处漫溯, To where the green grass is more verdant; 满载一船星辉, Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight 在星辉斑斓里放歌 And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight. 但我不能放歌, But I cannot sing aloud 悄悄是别离的笙箫; Quietness is my farewell music; 夏虫也为我沉默, Even summer insects heep silence for me 沉默是今晚的康桥! Silent is Cambridge tonight! 悄悄的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave 正如我悄悄的来; As quietly as I came here; 我挥一挥衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves 不带走一片云彩。 Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away
guaziqiaqia
Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again
《再别康桥》
Very quietly I take my leave,
轻轻的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我轻轻的来;
Quietly I wave good-bye,
我轻轻的招手,
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
作别西天的云彩。
The golden willows by the riverside,
那河畔的金柳,
Are young brides in the setting sun;
是夕阳中的新娘;
Their reflections on the shimmering waves
波光里的艳影,
Always linger in the depth of my heart.
在我的心头荡漾。
The floating heart growing in the sludge,
软泥上的青荇,
Sways leisurely under the water;
油油的在水底招摇;
In the gentle waves of Cambridge,
在康桥的柔波里,
I would be a water plant!
我甘心做一条水草!
That pool under the shade of elm trees,
那榆荫下的一潭,
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
不是清泉,是天上虹;
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds,
揉碎在浮藻间,
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.
沉淀着彩虹似的梦。
Very quietly I left,
悄悄的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我悄悄的来;
Gently I flick my sleeves,
我挥一挥衣袖,
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.
不带走一片云彩。
扩展资料:
《再别康桥》的创作背景:
此诗写于1928年11月6日,初载1928年12月10日《新月》月刊第1卷第10号,署名徐志摩。康桥,即英国著名的剑桥大学所在地。
1920年10月—1922年8月,诗人曾游学于此。康桥时期是徐志摩一生的转折点。诗人在《猛虎集·序文》中曾经自陈道:在24岁以前,他对于诗的兴味远不如对于相对论或民约论的兴味。
正是康河的水,开启了诗人的心灵,唤醒了久蛰在他心中的诗人的天命。因此他后来曾满怀深情地说:“我的眼是康桥教我睁的,我的求知欲是康桥给我拨动的,我的自我意识是康桥给我胚胎的。”
蒲寫未來”
Goodbye Again, Cambridge! I leave softly, gently, Exactly as I came. I wave to the western sky, Telling it goodbye softly, gently. The golden willow at the river edge Is the setting sun‘s bride. Her quivering reflection Stays fixed in my mind. Green grass on the bank Dances on a watery floor In bright reflection. I wish myself a bit of waterweed Vibrating to the ripple. Of the River Cam. That creek in the shade of the great elms Is not a creek but a shattered rainbow, Printed on the water And inlaid with duckweed, It is my lost dream. Hunting a dream? Wielding a long punting pole I get my boat into green water, Into still greener grass. In a flood of starlight On a river of silver and diamond I sing to my heart‘s content. But now, no, I cannot sing With farewell in my heart. Farewells must be quiet, mute, Even the summer insects are silent, Knowing I am leaving. The Cambridge night is soundless. I leave quietly As I came quietly. I am leaving Without taking so much As a piece of cloud. But with a quick jerk of my sleave I wave goodbye.
樱桃小胖子O
再别康桥Farewell to Cambridge Again 作者|徐志摩(Xu Zhimo) 英译|周柯楠(Zhou Kenan)轻轻的我走了,Softly I’ll step away 正如我轻轻的来; Just as I came quietly 我轻轻的招手, I wave gently 作别西天的云彩。 Bidding farewell to the clouds in the western sky 那河畔的金柳, The golden willows by the river 是夕阳中的新娘; Is the bride in the setting sun 波光里的艳影, The reflections on the shimmering waves 在我的心头荡漾。 Always linger in the depth of my heart软泥上的青荇, The aquatic plants growing in the sludge 油油的在水底招摇; Sway leisurely under the water 在康河的柔波里, In the gentle waves of the River Cam 我甘心做一条水草! I wish I were a water plant 那榆荫下的一潭, That deep pool under the shade of elm trees 不是清泉, 是天上虹; Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky 揉碎在浮藻间, Shattered to pieces among the algae 沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 That’s the sediment of a rainbow-like dream寻梦?撑一支长篙, To seek dreams? I’ll pole a boat 向青草更青处漫溯, Tracking back to the place where the grass is more verdant 满载一船星辉, To have the boat full of starlight 在星辉斑斓里放歌。 Singing aloud in the splendour of starlight但我不能放歌,But I cannot sing aloud 悄悄是别离的笙箫; Silence is my farewell music 夏虫也为我沉默, Even summer insects keep silence for me 沉默是今晚的康桥! Silence is tonight’s Cambridge悄悄的我走了, Quietly I’m gonna take my leave 正如我悄悄的来; Just as I came here quietly 我挥一挥衣袖, I flick my sleeve 不带走一片云彩。 Not even a cloud will I take away 注释 1)康桥,即英国著名的剑桥大学所在地,诗人曾游学于此。全诗写久违的学子作别母校时的离愁。 2)青荇: 多年生草本植物,叶子略呈圆形,浮在水面,根生在水底,花黄色。 3)招摇: 这里有“逍遥”之意。 4)篙: 用竹竿或杉木等制成的撑船工具。 5)溯: 逆着水流的方向走。
优质英语培训问答知识库