和斯蒂芬is
商务英语口语常用句型
商务英语口语中经常会用到哪些句型大家知道吗?下面我为大家介绍商务英语口语常用句型,希望能帮到大家!
一、商务:
what time would be convenient for you?
你看什么时间比较方便?
I'd like to suggest a toast to ourcooperation.
我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。
Here is to our next project!
为我们下一个项目干杯!
would you please tell me when you are free?
请问你什么时候有空?
gald to have the opportunity of vistingyour ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。
很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。
what I care about is the quality of thegoods.
我关心的是货物的质量。
please have a look at those samples.
请给我看一下那些样品。
I'd like to know any business connectionsabroad.
我想多了解一些你们公司。
I would be happy to supply samples and aprice list for you.
我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。
can I have your price list?
你能给我价格单吗?
will you give us an indication of prices?
你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?
I am in charge of export business.
我负责出口生意。
I'm thinking of ordering some of yourgoods.
我正考虑向你们订货。
what about the prices?
那价格方面怎么样?
Let's call it a deal.
好,成交!
our product is the best seller.
我们的产品最畅销。
our product is really competitive in theword market.
我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。
our products have been sold in a number ofareas abroad.
我们的产品行销海外许多地区。
It's our principle in business to honor thecontract and keep our promise.
"重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。
I wish you success in your businesstransaction.
祝你生意兴隆。
I want to out your product.
我想了解一下你们的产品。
this is our latest devlopment.
这是我们的新产品。
we have a wide selection of colors anddesigns.
我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。
the quality must be instrict conformitywith that of sample.
质量必须与样品一样。
二、价格
I think we can strike a bargain with you ifyour pries are competitive.
我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。
Is that your quoted prices?
这是你方的价格吗?
It would be very difficult to come downwith the price.
我们很难再降价了。
our prices are the most reasonable.
我们的价格是最合理的。
can you cut down the price for me?
你们可以降低价格吗?
we can offer you discount terms.
我们可以向你提供折扣。
Do you quote CIG or FOB?
你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?
I can assure you our price is veryfavourable.
我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。
Please give us your best price.
请给我们报最低价。
All the prices are on the FOB shanghaibasis.
所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。
Your prices are much too high for us toaccept.
你的价格太高,我们不能接受。
I can't allow the price you ask for.
我不能同意你们要求的价格。
we can't cover our production cost at thisprice.
这个价格我们不能保本。
Are the price on the list firm offers?
报价单上的价格是实价吗?
This is the lowest possible price.
这是最低价了。
thank you for your inquiry.
感谢贵方询价。
How about the prices?
价格如何?
When quoting ,please state terms of paymentand time of delivery.
贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。
Our price is realistic and based onreasonable profit.
我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the costof the sample.
如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。
三、谈判与合同
Our price is realistic and based onreasonable profit.
我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the costof the sample.
如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。
I'm glad that our negotiation has come to asuccessful conclusion.
我很高兴我们的.谈判获得圆满成功。
When shall we come to sign the contract?
我们什么时候签订合同?
Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?
我想该签合同了吧?
Before the formal contract is drawn up we'dlike to restate the main points of the agreement.
在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。
As some points concerning the contrac havenot yet been settled negotiation has to be continued before the contract issigned.
由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。
There are a few points which I'd like toring up concerning the contract.
关于合同我想提出几点看法。
The seller should try to carry out thecontract in time if not the buyer has the righe to cancel the contact.
卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。
No party who has signed the contract hasthe rught to break if.
签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。
Once a contract is signed,it has legaleffect.
合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。
We can get the contract finalized now.
现在我们可以签订合同了。
Have you any questions in regards to thecontract?
关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?
四、订货
When can we expect your confirmation of theorder?
你什么时候能确定订单?
We want to order this article from you.
我们想订这种做。
What's the minimum quantity of an order foryour goods?
你们订货的最低量是多少?
May I see your list?
我可以看一下你的货单吗?
We postponed an order.
我们要推迟订货。
Generally speaking,we can supply all kindsof goods.
一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。
We have received your catalogue and pricelist, and now we order the following goods st the prices named.
已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。
We find both quslity and prices of yourproducts satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.
我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。
We are pleased to receive your order andconfirm acceptance of it.
很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。
As the goods you ordered afe now instock,we will ship them without fail as early as possible.
因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。
I wonder if you could supply us with yourlatest products for regular orders.
我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。
Our prices depend on the quantity of yourorder.
我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。
We could reduce our price by 5% if youpalce a substantial reder with us.
如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。
We must insist on immediate delivery,otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.
我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。
We would prefer to confirm our order withyour firm as soon as possinle.
我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。
There is a change we have to make in theorder.
订单中有一处需要修改。
五、运输
We require that transshipment be allowed.
我们要求允许转船。
When can you make shipment carefully?
你们什么时候装船?
We'll get the goods dispatched within thestipulated time.
我们将按规定的时间发货。
When can you make the balace shipment?
你们何时可以发余下的货呢?
I wonder if you could ship the order assoon as possible?
不知道能否尽快装运订货?
Let's disscuss about the mode oftransportation.
我们讨论一下运输方式吧。
What mode of transportation do you suggestwe use?
你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?
What sort of delivery periods did you havein mind?
你所打算的是哪一种发货期?
Please ensure that we'll get tight shippingdocuments before the arrival of the goods.
请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。
When can we collect the goods?
我们什么时候可以提货?
We can't advance the time of delivery.
我们无法将交货时间提前。
I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.
十分抱歉,交货拖延了。
How long does it take you to make delivery?
你们需要多长时间发货?
六、付款
Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/Cpauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.
我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。
Can you tell it on an installment basis?
你们这里可以分期付款吗?
Do you accept payment by installments?
你同意分期付款吗?
How would you like paymentbe made?
你们采取什么付款方式?
We expect payment in advance on firstorders.
我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。
What are your terms of payment?
你们的付款条件是什么?
We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist onpayment by L/C.
我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。
Do you accept D/P payment terms.
你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?
What is the period of validity of this L/C?
这张信用证的有效期是多久?
七、投诉与索赔
The shipment i stuck in customs.
出货在海关受阻。
If you fail to make the shipment soon,we'll cancel the order.
如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。
I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.
我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。
We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfiedwith the state of the goods.
很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。
Upon examination,we found the goods are notup to the standard of the sample.
经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。
The goods sent are inferior compared to theoriginal sample.
所发送的货比原样品差。
How many are you short?
你们缺了多少?
Could you pleased send them back to us atour expense?
你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。
Who'll bear the freight?
运费由谁来承担?
We have a complaint about quality.
我们要起诉质量问题。
We have to file a ckaim on you.
我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。
The goods you sent are not up to thestandard.
你们发运来的货物不符合标准。
I don't think the responsibility shouldrest with us.
我认为责任不在我方。
We can only take on so much.
我们只能承受这么多。
七、税收
Paying tax is the duty of every citzen.
纳税是每个公民的义务。
Howmany types are taxes divided into?
税收可分为多少税种?
Income tax can be divided into personalincone tax and corporation income tax.
所得税可分为个人所得税和公司所得税。
The tax rate China is not very high.
中国的税收率不是很高。
What's the personal income tax rate?
个人所得税是多少?
Tax evasion is also a crime.
偷税漏税也是一种犯罪。
To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.
不开invoice是一种偷税行为。
Those who evade tax will be punished by thelaw.
偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。
Shall savings interest be taxed?
存款利息要纳税吗?
天使之懿727
英语口语就要说最地道的就要说外国人经常挂在嘴边的话,我下面就给大家分享英语的口语,大家有需要的要多多读读
Establishing Business Relations
1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.
我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。
2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.
承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。
3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.
我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。
4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company.
枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。
5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.
我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。
6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.
我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。
7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.
我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。
8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.
现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。
9. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.
我们特此致函是想与贵方建立业务关系。
10. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.
你方想同我方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。
11. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.
鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。
12. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.
我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。
13. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.
我们经营这类商品已有二十多年的历史了。
14. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.
来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。
15. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.
为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。
16. Glad to see you in your company.
很高兴在贵公司见到您。
17. It’s only half an hour’s car ride.
只有半小时的车程。
18. Suppose we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.
如果我们能去的话,那么就明天下午三点钟吧。
19. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.
如果你们能将你们的销售统计资料寄给我们,那可就太有帮助了。
20. We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.
我们希望你们能将相关资料寄给我们。
Inquiry 询盘
1. Our buyers asked for your price list or catalogue.
我们的买主想索求你方价格单或目录。
2. Prices quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver. 所报价格需包括到温哥华的保险和运费。
3. I would like to have your lowest quotations C.I.F. Vancouver. 希望您报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格。
4. Will you please send us your catalogue together with a detailed offer?
请寄样品目录和详细报价。
5. We would appreciate your sending us the latest samples with their best prices.
请把贵公司的最新样品及最优惠的价格寄给我们,不胜感激。
6. Your ad in today’s China Daily interests us and we will be glad to receive samples with your prices.
对你们刊登在今天《中国日报》上的广告,我们很感兴趣。如能寄 来样品并附上价格,不胜欣慰。
7. Will you please inform us of the prices at which you can supply? 请告知我们贵方能供货的价格。
8. If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you.
若贵方价格合理,我们可能向你们大量订货。
9. If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market, we would consider signing a long-term contract with you.
若质量好且价格适合我方市场的话,我们愿考虑与你方签署一项长 期合同。
10. As there is a growing demand for this article, we have to ask you for a special discount.
鉴于我方市场对此货的需求日增,务请你们考虑给予特别折扣。
11. We would appreciate your letting us know what discount you can grant if we give you a long-term regular order.
若我方向你们长期订货,请告知能给予多少折扣,不甚感激。
12. Please quote your lowest price CIF Seattle for each of the follow- ing items, including our 5% commission.
请就下列每项货物向我方报成本加运费、保险费到西雅图的最低价 格,其中包括我们百分之五的佣金。
13. Please keep us informed of the latest quotation for the following items.
请告知我方下列货物的最低价格。
14. Mr. Smith is making an inquiry for green tea.
15. Now that we have already made an inquiry on your articles, will you please make an offer before the end of this month?
既然我们已经对你们的产品进行了询价,请在月底前报价。
16. As a rule, we deliver all our orders within 3 months after receipt of the covering letters of credit.
一般来说,在收到相关信用证后三个月内我们就全部交货。
17. Please quote us your price for 100 units of Item 6 in your catalog.
请给我们提供你们产品目录册上100组6号产品的报价。
18. Those items are in the greatest demand in foreign markets.
那些产品在国外市场上的需求量很大。
19. Would you please quote me your prices for the goods?
你能报给我这些商品的价格吗?
20. We have quoted this price based on careful calculations.
这个报价是我们在精打细算的基础上得出来的。
Telephone Calls 打电话
1. This is Dajiang Food Store. How may I help you?
这里是大江食品店。请问我怎样能帮到你呢?
2. Could you put me through to the toy department?
请帮我接玩具部好吗?
3. I’d like to order 3 cases of beer.
4. My name is Tony Smith, Shanghai Hotel Room 2107. My phone number is 6567- 8900.
我叫托尼史密斯,住上海宾馆2107房间,我的电话号码是 6567-8900。
5. Please make a remittance of 1,500 Yuan for the books you’ve ordered. The postage is included.
您订的书请汇款一千五百元过来,邮资包括在内。
6. Hold on a moment please.
请稍等。
7. I’ll see if she is in.
我去看看她有没有在。
8. I am afraid she is out at the moment.
对不起,她这会出去了。
9. I’ll be pleased to if I can.
如果能的话,我很高兴。
10. Extension 121, please.
Sorry, the line is busy.
请接121号分机。
对不起,线路忙。
11. Could I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?
Sorry, there is no one by the name of Johnson here.
我可以和约翰逊先生通话吗?
对不起,这里没人叫约翰逊。
12. Could you hold on a minute? I’ll get him for you.
Certainly. Thanks.
稍等,我帮你去叫他。
行,谢谢。
13. Mr. Smith is tied up at the moment.
OK. I’ll call again later.
史密斯先生现在脱不开身。
好的,我回头再打电话过来。
14. I am sorry I wasn’t in when you called.
That’s all right.
很抱歉你来电话时我不在。
没关系。
15. Operator, we were cut off. Could you reconnect me, please?
Just a moment, please.
接线员,电话断了。可以替我重新接通吗?
请稍等片刻。
16. Do you follow me?
Yes, please go on.
打电话
听懂我的话了吗?
听懂了,请接着谈。
17. Have you got it?
Sorry. Do you mind repeating?
明白了吗?
对不起,你介意再说一遍吗?
优质英语培训问答知识库