• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    201

娜娜娜娜An
首页 > 英语培训 > 参观工厂英文对话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

小璇璇APPLE

已采纳

参观工厂相关的商务英语口语

客户到工厂工厂实地考察,可以看到工厂的管理,确认能确保产品的质量始终保持稳定。下面是我分享的关于参观工厂的英语口语,希望能对大家有所帮助!

(一):Welcome to our factory. 欢迎参观我们的工厂。A: Welcome to our factory.

甲:欢迎参观我们的工厂。

B: I hope we haven't put you to any trouble.

乙:希望我们没有给您添麻烦。

You are welcome to our factory.

欢迎来到我们的工厂。

We welcome your arrival to take a look.

欢迎您来参观。

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen.

女士们,先生们,欢迎你们。

(二):Put your helmet on, please. 请戴上安全帽。 A: Put your helmet on, please.

甲:请戴上安全帽。

B:Definitely yes.

乙:当然要的。

You all have to wear this hard hat for the tour.

参观时必须戴上安全帽。

I'm afraid you'll have to wear an overall.

您要穿上工作服。

Please watch your step.

请注意脚下。

Please don't touch these metal cables.

请不要碰那些金属电缆。

(三):The tour will take about an hour and a half. 这次参观大概需要一个半小时。

A: The tour will take about an hour and a half.

甲:这次参观大概需要一个半小时。

B: That's OK.

乙:好的。

The tour should last about an hour and a half.

这次参观大概会持续一个半小时。

It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

假如我全部参观的`话,那需要好几个小时。

(四):If you are ready, ladies and gentlemen? 准备好了吗,女士们先生们?

A: If you are ready, ladies and gentlemen?

甲:准备好了吗,女士们先生们?

B: Everything is OK.

乙:一切都就绪了。

Are you ready now?

Is everything ready?

Are you all set?

(五):I think we'll just get on with the tour.我想我们可以开始参观了。

A: I think we'll just get on with the tour.

甲:我想我们可以开始参观了。

B: OK. Follow me please.

乙:好的,请跟我来。

We started visiting from…

我们从参观......开始。

We can start over here.

我们可以从这里开始。

Let’s start at…

让我们从……开始。

(六):This is the production hall, where cosmetics are manufactured and packaged.这里是生产大厅,是化妆品制造和包装的地方。

A: This is the production hall, where cosmetics are manufactured and packaged.

甲:这里是生产大厅,是化妆品制造和包装的地方。

B: Excuse me, how many workers are there?

乙:请问,这里有多少工人?

You’ll see...

接下来您会看到......

I'here are four parts of the plant:…

工厂主要分为四个部分:

To our right is ...

我们右边是......

On the left of the workshop is ...

车间左面是......

The left is for people who are in a hurry.

左边的通道是给赶时间的人用的。

It is expanding now.

工厂现在正在护建

参观工厂英文对话

116 评论(14)

joannatang2008

用英语与外国客户进行对话,并且带着它们参观并时其了解公司优势,你是怎么做的?下面是我给大家带来参观公司英语对话,供大家参阅! 参观公司 英语情景对话 1:工厂参观预定 A: If you are staying here for a few days, we’d be delighted to see you at our factory. B: It’s very kind of you to say so. My associate and I will be interested in visiting your factory. A: Let us know when you are free. We’ll arrange the tour for you. B: Thank you. I’ll give you a call this afternoon to set the time. There’s nothing like seeing things with one’s own eyes. A: That’s for sure. You’ll know our products better after the visit. 如果你要在这里呆几天的话,我们很高兴你能到我们工厂来看看。 谢谢您的盛情。我的搭档和我很想参观你们的工厂。 请告诉我们你们什么时候有空,我们好作安排。 谢谢。今天下午我会给你电话以确认时间。再没有比亲自去看看更 好的了。 的确如此。参观后你会对我们的产品更了解。 参观公司英语情景对话2:了解工厂的具体面积 A: How large is the plant? B: It covers an area of 75,000 square meters. A: It’s much larger than I expected. When was the plant set up? B: In the early 70s. We’ll soon be celebrating the 30th anniversary. A: Congratulations! B: Thank you. A: How many employees do you have in this plant? B: 500. We’re running on three shifts. A: Does the plant work with everything from the raw material to the finished product? B: Our associates specializing in these fields make some accesso- ries. Well, here we’re at the production shop. Shall we start with the assembly line? A: That’s fine. A: 这个工厂有多大? B: 面积有七万五千平方米。 A: 比我想象的要大多了。什么时候建厂的? B: 七十年代初期。我们很快要庆祝建厂三十周年了。 A: 祝贺你们。 B: 谢谢。 A: 这个工厂有多少员工? B:五百个,我们是三班制。 A: 从原料到成品都是工厂自己生产吗? B:有些零配件是我们的联营单位生产的,他们是专门从事这一行的。 好了,我们到生产车间了。咱们从装配线开始看,好吗? A: 好的。 参观公司英语情景对话3:了解工厂的经营模式 A: How large is the plant? B: It covers an area of 75,000 square meters. A: It’s much larger than I expected. When was the plant set up? B: In the early 70s. We’ll soon be celebrating the 30th anniversary. A: Congratulations! B: Thank you. A: How many employees do you have in this plant? B: 500. We’re running on three shifts. A: Does the plant work with everything from the raw material to the finished product? B: Our associates specializing in these fields make some accesso- ries. Well, here we’re at the production shop. Shall we start with the assembly line? A: That’s fine. 这个工厂有多大? 面积有七万五千平方米。 比我想象的要大多了。什么时候建厂的? 七十年代初期。我们很快要庆祝建厂三十周年了。 祝贺你们。 谢谢。 这个工厂有多少员工? 五百个,我们是三班制。 从原料到成品都是工厂自己生产吗? 有些零配件是我们的联营单位生产的,他们是专门从事这一行的。 好了,我们到生产车间了。咱们从装配线开始看,好吗?

221 评论(13)

相关问答