• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    243

guyanni1987
首页 > 英语培训 > 赞美晚餐英语对话

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

三月女王Amanda

已采纳

vgyujjhhh

赞美晚餐英语对话

198 评论(13)

张小繁繁繁

Today ,my mother cook the porridge and prepare the drinks.今天我的妈妈煮了粥,准备了许多的饮料。There are many kinds of drinks.such as ,orange juice,lemon juice and milk and so on这里饮料有很多种,例如;橙汁,柠檬汁和牛奶,等等。 The porridge tastes lite and delicious.这个粥唱起来清淡和美味。 The drinks are all nice ,we all like them.这些饮料也很好喝,我们都喜欢它。This dinner make us happy . 这个晚餐让我们过得很开心。Though they are cheap ,my mother spend her much time cooking it.即使它很廉价,但我的妈妈花费了她很多的时间来准备它。I like this dinner。我喜欢这个晚餐

128 评论(12)

bibilove726726

晚餐场景英语口语

晚餐很重要对我们的身体健康有一定的影响,晚餐早吃少易患结石,所以晚餐很重要。下面是我整理的`关于晚餐的英语口语,希望能帮到大家!

A:My deA:r, what's for supper?

亲爱的,晚饭做什么吃?

B:Red cooked carp and rape with fresh mushrooms.

红烧鲤鱼和鲜蘑油菜。

A:What about soup?

做什么汤?

B:Sour-peppery soup.

酸辣汤。

A:Which condiment do you use for?

你要用什么调料?

B:I'll use ginger, garlic scallion, hot pepper and vinegar.

我要用姜、蒜、葱、辣椒和醋。

A:Very good, need I help you?

很好,要我帮忙吗?

B:No, don't need, I can do myself.

不,不需要,我一个人就行了。

A:ThA:nks. I can watch TV now.

谢谢,现在我可以看电视了。

B:But you must cook that dinner next time.

不过,下次你得做正餐。

A:Okay, I'll do it next time.

好的,下次我一定做。

349 评论(15)

街头流浪泡泡

在餐厅里会进行的英语情景对话,你见过多少?下面是我给大家整理的餐厅英文情景对话,供大家参阅!

A:Hey! That food was terrific. I can't eat another bite. Are you sure you don't want another dish? 嘿!食物很美味。我一口也吃不下去了。你确定你不要再来一道菜?

B:No, I'm full. My stomach isn't growling at me any more. 不,我饱了。我的肚子已经不咕咕叫了。

A:I know what you mean. I'm so full that I can burst. Shall we go then? 我明白你的意思。我饱到快要爆炸了。那么我们走了吗?

B:I'm all set. Thank you for the dinner, Jack. 我吃饱了。杰克,谢谢你的晚餐。

A:You are welcome. 不客气。

A:Thanks for lunch. It was delicious. 谢谢你请的午餐。它很美味。

B:It's OK. 不客气。

A:Next time lunch is on me. 下次的午餐我请。

B:Don't be silly. 别傻了。

A:I'm serious. 我是认真的。

B:All right. Next time you will treat. 好的。下次你请。

A:It's a deal. 一言为定。

Waitress: Good evening. Do you have a reservation? 晚上好,您订座位了吗?

Jim: No, we don't. 没有。

Waitress: How many people are you together? 你们一共多少人?

Jim: Just two people. 就两位。

Waitress: Would you like to sit in a smoking section, a non-smoking section or whatever comes open first? 你们要吸烟区还是非吸烟区,或是有空位就行?

Jim: We prefer non-smoking section. 我们要非吸烟区。

Waitress: I am awfully sorry but there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment? 十分抱歉,现在非吸烟区还暂时没有座位。您能稍等一会儿吗?

Jim: How long a wait do you think there’ll be? 我们要等多长时间?

Waitress: I think about ten minutes. 我想大约十分钟。

Jim: Ok, we'll wait a while. 好吧,那我们就等一会儿。(十分钟之后)

Waitress: I am sorry for making you wait so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me. 非常抱歉让你们等了这么久。现在在非吸烟区有空位了。请跟我来。

Jim: Thank you. 谢谢。

Waitress: This is the menu. Are you ready to order now? 这是菜单。您现在可以点菜了吗?

Jim: Well, I think I'd like to have a tomato sausage soup first. And the same for him, please. 我想先点一个番茄香肠汤。他也要同样的。

Waitress: Yes, and what would you like to drink? 好。那么喝些什么呢?

Jim: One goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer please. 请拿一瓶红葡萄酒和一瓶啤酒。

Waitress: Would you like a dessert? 要不要甜点?

Jim: What special kind of desserts do you have? 你们有什么特色甜品?

Waitress: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding. 柠檬派,糖油煎饼,巧克力圣代和奶油布丁。

Jim: Well, I think we will order after we finish the main course. 等我们吃过主菜再点吧。

Waitress: All right. I'll bring your soup right away. 好的,汤马上就来。

308 评论(8)

相关问答