北京宇盛
商务英语口语对话
Lester:As you know, the FastTrek 20xx is due for release next month. I think we've finally worked the kinks out.
莱司特:正如你所知,FastTrek 20xx 预定在下个月推出。我想我们已经解决了所有琐碎的问题。
Helen:Great. That's vital. Quality is the focus of the ad campaign. The boards must work well if they're going to be the cash cow we want them to be.
海伦:太好了。那很重要。品质是广告活动的焦点。如果要让这些适配卡如我们所要的成为摇钱树的话,就不能出乱子。
Lester:Let's go over our promotion plans again.
莱司特:我们再看一遍我们的促销计划。
Helen:OK. We have six major retailers running demonstrations at most branches. And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for computer shows.
海伦:我们有六家主要的零售商在大部分的分店做展示。而且我们的展示队伍已经为计算机展在起跑了。
Lester:Good. What about print and radio?
莱司特:很好,那印刷品和广播呢?
Helen:We've taken out full-page ads for two large trade magazines. And more important, our press releases have been well received.
海伦:我们在两家大的商业杂志刊登了全版广告。更重要的是,我们的新闻稿已经全被采纳了。
Lester:Any larger ads?
莱司特:有再大一点的广告吗?
Helen:Yes. We're putting the same full-page ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.
海伦:有的。我们在三大报的星期天版面放了相同的全版广告。
Lester:Sounds perfect.
莱司特:听起来很周全。
Helen:But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.
海伦:不过有时候就是会事与愿违,所以我还有很多其它的妙计。
Helen:Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.
海伦:哈???掖泳山鹕酱蚶凑依羁?摹?br />
Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.
凯文:我是李凯文。
Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.
海伦:嗨。我是海伦_派克。
Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?
凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?
Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?
Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。
Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?
海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?
Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。
Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?
Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact
information.
凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。
Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。
Kevin:That would be great.
凯文:那样很好。
Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
海伦:我不确定海运的时间表。
Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。
Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as
soon as I get them.
海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。
Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.
凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。
Leslie:How are you this afternoon?
莱司利:今天下午过得如何?
Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.
保罗:还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。
Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list.
莱司利:好的。这是我们的价目表。
Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?
保罗:我看看……你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗?
Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.
莱司利:当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的.折扣。
Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?
保罗:如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?
Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.
莱司利:订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。
Paul:What about lead time?
保罗:交货时间呢?
Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.
莱司利:在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。
Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment?
保罗:所以,你们在送货前要先收货款?
Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.
莱司利:是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。
Paul:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.
保罗:那我想就先下六百组的订单。
Leslie:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.
莱司利:太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。
Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking.
贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂_菲尔兹。
Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers.
拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫_皮特森。
Betty:Yes, how may I help you?
贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗?
Ralph:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.
拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。
Betty:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?
贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣?
Ralph:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.
拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。
Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.
贝蒂:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。
Ralph:And the price on the RS-four?
拉夫:那RS-4 的价格呢?
Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.
贝蒂:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。
Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?
拉夫:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4 型的资料和说明书吗?
Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.
贝蒂:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。
Ralph:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.
拉夫:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。
Tracy:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?
崔西:您似乎对我们新型的J7 行动电话很感兴趣。您想知道更多的信息吗?
Harold:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?
哈洛德:是的,我想知道。这里这个按钮是作什么用的?
Tracy:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.
崔西:那个按钮是来电显示功能。它可以让您在接电话之前先知道是谁来电。
Harold:What else can you tell me about this phone?
哈洛德:这个电话还有什么其它功能吗?
Tracy:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.
崔西:这个特殊的电话除了来电显示的特色外,还运用最新科技提供您几项独特的功能。
Harold:So, what are the unique functions?
哈洛德:是什么独特的功能呢?
Tracy:Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.
崔西:喔,功能有很多。就算你在系统服务区外,这支大哥大还是可以收到讯息。
Harold:No kidding?
哈洛德:真的吗?
Tracy:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.
崔西:除了这点之外,如果您不想让电话铃声打断重要会议,还有震动功能可以通知你有来电。这是详细的产品简介。
Harold:What is the price of the J7 model?
哈洛德:J7 这一型的价格是多少?
Tracy:The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.
崔西:标价是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示会场我们会有打九折的特价。
Harold:Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.
哈洛德:嗯,我得和公司联络之后再过来找你,谢谢。
我有歼击机
大家还在找bec的口语常用 句子 吗?下面我已经为大家整理好了,来看看吧。
BEC 商务英语 口语40句实用句子 总结 1
1.Compared with other brands, this kind of tyre cost less per mile and wear much longer due to its topnotch rubber.
2. This kind of tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wet road.
3.This material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.
4.This kind of air-conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.
5.Our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.
6.Our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills.
7. The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have long enjoyed great fame both at home and aboard.
8.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable.
9.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the styles in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.
10.As our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that Japanese made ,I strongly recommended to you.
BEC商务 英语口语 40句实用句子总结2
1.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best- selling products of their kind.
2. “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.
3. Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price our silk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.
4.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.
5. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.
6.By virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.
7.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.
8.These items are most sellable in our market.
9.There have been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.
10.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.
BEC商务英语口语40句实用句子总结3
1.We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state-owned cooperation dealing exclusively in light industry goods.
2.We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporter of the same line of business.
3.We have to pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state cooperation specialized in export of can goods.
4.We introduce ourselves as dealer and bicycle and spare parts ,we have been in this line for over two decades.
5.Our cooperation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles.
6.The main products our cooperation deals in are electrical appliances.
7.Our company is mainly engaged in agriculture products.
8. We specialized in the export of table cloth.
9.Our company mainly deal with the export business of silk goods.
10. Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments.
BEC商务英语口语40句实用句子总结4
1.We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.
2. We are in the position to accept orders against customer’s samples specified deign ,speciation and packaging requirements.
3.We are now exporting straw and willow products ,embroideries ,porcelain wares ,jade carvings, antiques , Chinese paintings , silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gift.
4. Our cooperation is major producer of technical advance machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.
5. Electronic products fall within the scoped of our business activity.
6.We also do export business of hand-made woven articles.
7. We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years.
8.Our company is mainly in the land of exporting Chinese art abject to European market.
9.We also do import and export business in chemicals and agriculture products.
10.We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for thirty years and have many costumer and friends in over 80 countries and regions .
BEC商务英语口语40句实用句子总结相关 文章 :
1. 关于希望与要求的商务英语口语常用句子合集
2. 高级商务英语口语句子练习素材汇总
3. 实用的常用商务英语句子
4. 商务英语常用口语100句
5. 关于BEC中级商务英语口语常用句型有哪些
6. 2015商务英语bec写作常用句子整理
7. 超好用常用商务英语句子
8. 简短的常用商务英语句子
9. 关于常用商务英语句子
10. 关于bec口语表达技巧
优质英语培训问答知识库