吉果0412
每一天,餐厅来来往往的人如此之多,进行着千篇一律的点餐的对话。下面是我给大家整理的餐馆英语情景对话,供大家参阅!
餐馆英语情景对话:座位
Waiter: How many in your party?
服务员:您几位?
Customer: Four
顾客:四位
Waiter: This way, please.
服务员:这边请。
Waiter: Are you ready to order?
服务员:可以点菜了吗?
Customer: Could you give us a second, please? (could you wait a moment?) 顾客:请给我我们一会儿时间好吗?
Waiter: Sure.
服务员:当然可以
餐馆英语情景对话:点菜
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning? (what do you have this morning ?) 今天早上你们这儿有什么? [今天早晨 不说today morning ]
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Would you like some eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Yeah, bacon and eggs.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋。
A: Anything else, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。
餐馆英语情景对话:点餐和结账
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please.
结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。 (go dutch) AA制
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
餐馆英语情景对话:餐厅常用对话
1、请问是在这里吃还是带走? Would you like to eat here or to take outside? / For here or to go?
2、请问现在需要点餐吗? Would you like to order now? / Are you ready to order?
3、收您XX元,请问需要发票吗?XX yuan,please. Do you need receipt?
4、不好意思,让您久等了. Sorry to keep you waiting so long.
5、打扰一下,您的找零 .Excuse me, here's your change
6、谢谢光临,请慢走。 Thanks for coming,take care!
7、好的,请稍等。Ok, just a moment.
8、因为厨房订单比较多,让您等了这么长时间,请多包涵。
Because there are too many orders, sorry to keep you waiting so long.
9、厨房正在为您制作,请稍等。
The kitchen is already cooking for you, please wait for a moment.
餐馆英语情景对话:基本待客英语
(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:
1. May I ~
2.Could you ~
3.Would you ~
4.Shall I ~?
只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。
1自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~
May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名
May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开?
May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗?
May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么?
2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~
Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗?
Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗?
Could you draft the fax, please? 请您写下传真的草稿好吗?
Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗?
3. 询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~
Would you like tea or coffee? 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?
Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗?
Would you mind sitting here? 请问您介意坐在这里吗?
** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。
When would you like to visit Kunshan? 请问您想要何时参观昆山?
When would you like to have lunch? 请问您想在哪里用餐?
What time would you like to eat? 请问您想何时用餐?
Who would you like to contact? 请问您想和谁联络?
Which kind of room would you prefer? 请问您喜欢哪一种房间?
How would you like to settle your bill? 请问您的账单如何处理?
How long would you like to stay? 请问您要逗留多久?
How many tickets would you like to buy? 请问您要买几张票?
4. 在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~? Shall I draw the curtains? 请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?
Shall I draw you a map? 请问要我为您画一张地图吗?
Shall I make the reservation for you? 请问要我为您安排预约吗?
以上是我整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。
施ccccceci
Shopping 购物Clothing sizes are measured differently in the United States from the way they're measured in countries where the metric system is used. 美国服装尺寸的量法和使用公制单位的国家不一样. 1.A: Are you being helped?B: No. What do you have in brown suede jackets, size 40?A: The closest I have is a 38.B: Do you think you'll be getting any more in?A: No, but they might have them at our other store.2.A: Is anybody waiting on you?B: No. I'm trying to find a green sweater in extra large.B: We have your size, but not in that color.A: Can you order one for me?B: Certainly. Just give me your name and address.3.A: Is somebody taking care of you?B: No. I'd like a long-sleeved shirt in yellow, medium.A: I think we're out of your size.B: Well, can you get me one?A: I think so. Check back next week.4.A: Is anyone helping you?B: No. I'm looking for a navy blue raincoat, size 36.A: I'm afraid we don't have any left.B: Will you be getting more in?A: Yes. Try us again next Monday.
fishmoon00
编了一个对话,.看看是否喜欢. 不过是卖鞋子的.可以吗?人物: Clerk, Shopper A. Shopper B: 地点:. Kenny’s shoe storeClerk :Welcome to Kenny’s Shoes. Can I help you? ShopperA: I don't know yet. I just want to take a look. Clerk: Ok. Let me know if you need any help. Shopper A: Thanks. Clerk: You are welcome. The shopper A is looking around in the store. Shopper B walks in.Clerk : Good morning, welcome to Kenny’s Shoes. Can I help you?Shopper B: I need Nike sneakers.Clerk: great. Let me show you the latest styles. This is Men's Air Obsidian Lightweight Hiking Boots, this is Air Jagged Ice Trail Running …Shopper B: Give me size 7 please.Clerk: you mean Men's Air Obsidian Lightweight Hiking Boots?Shopper B: right.Clerk: Ok. I will be right with you.Clerk brings the shoes for shopper B to try on. Now the clerk talks to the shopper A again. Clerk: anything you like? We’re having a sale on dress shoes. Shopper A: That’s great. I need some dress shoes. What do you have on sale? Clerk: Well, we have Silver Jims and Cool Walkers. Shopper A: What do you recommend? Clerk: Well, Silver Jimms are more fashionable and higher quality. Whereas, Cool Walkers are not as expensive and they’re more comfortable. Shopper A: What’s the difference in price? Clerk: With tax, the Silver Jims come to $47.00 and the Cool Walkers come to $39.00. Shopper A: So that’s about an $8.00 difference. Clerk: That’s right. Shopper A: I’ll take the Cool Walkers. Could you get me Size 7 in white? Clerk: Ok. I will be right back.(Go get the shoes) Clerk: Here you are. Shopper A: Oh, thanks. Clerk: My pleasure. They look good on you. Shopper A: Thanks. I'll take them. Clerk: How would you like to pay? Shopper A: put it on my credit card. . . . Clerk: All right, here’s your receipt. Have a nice day. Shopper A: Thanks.You, too.Shopper B: I’ll take this ,too.Clerk: ok. The total is RMB 800.00Shopper B: I’ ll pay cash. I need a receipt please.Clerk: here is your receipt. Have a good day!Shopper B: you, too.