达达1110
会英语的吃货,可以与英语国家的人对话,吃遍它们国家的美食。下面是我给大家整理的餐厅常见英语口语对话,供大家参阅!
我来给你倒啤酒。Let me pour the beer for you。
干杯?!Cheers!
为你的升职干一杯。Here’s to your promotion。
让我们为前途干杯!Let’s drink to our future。
请随便吃。Help yourself to whatever you like, please。
听说这里的意大利面条不错。
It’s said the spaghetti here is very good。
你想来点这个吗?Would you like some of this?
要不要再来一杯?啤酒?Would you like another beer?
尝尝这个。Try this。
我吃饱了。I’m full。
这真是一顿非常不错的午餐!This is a very nice lunch!
这里的饭菜果然名不虚传。The food here deserves its name。
这道菜合你的口味吗?Is this dish to your taste?
你觉得这里的饭菜怎么样?How do you like the food here?
味道很好。It’s delicious。
饭菜太难吃了!The food is terrible!
肉太肥了。The meat has too much fat。
真辣!It’s hot!
这种食物太难消化了。This food is too heavy on my stomach。
这道菜很鲜美。It has a very delicate taste。
我的沙拉里有只虫子!There’s a bug in my salad!
我能见一下经理吗?Could I see the manager, please?
我的鱼不熟。My fish is raw。
这个不是现榨的橙汁。This is not freshly squeezed orange juice。
这鱼尝起来有点儿变质了。The fish tastes a bit off。
我对这里的饭菜质量不满意。
I’m not very happy with the quality of the food here。
我要取消我点的菜。I’d like to cancel my order。
这道菜尝起来味道很怪。This food tastes very strange。
这菜已经差得不能再差了。The dish can’t be ang worse。
请给我账单,好吗?Could I have the check, please?
请结账。Bill, please。
我来付钱。It’s on me。
我请客。Be my guest。
请把账单分开。Separate bills, please。
我们各付各的怎么样?How about going Dutch?
我该付多少钱?How much shall I pay?
请过会儿开账单给我。Please bill me later。
恐怕账单上有个错误。I’m afraid there is a mistake on the bill。
我觉得这个账单不对。I don’t think the bill is correct。
能开一张收据吗?May I have a receipt, please?
我要一杯?冰茶,加一片柠檬。
I’ll have an iced tea with a lemon on the side please。
我要一杯香槟。I’d like a glass of champagne。
这个高脚杯有裂痕。This goblet is cracked。
我的牛排要全熟的。I’d like my steak well-done。
我不要开胃菜。I want to skip the starter。
我要熏肉和煎鸡蛋。I’d like the smoked bacon and fried eggs。
我要两个三明治,一个什么都不加,另一个什么佐料都加。
I want two sandwiches, one plain, the other with all trimmings。
你们有什么调料?What kinds of dressing do you have?
桠枫娇娇
情景会话训练是提高学生综合语言运用能力的最好平台,其关系到学生听、说、读三方面能力的综合提高。我整理了餐厅日常英语对话,欢迎阅读!
A:Thanks for lunch. It was delicious. 谢谢你请的午餐。它很美味。
B:It's OK. 不客气。
A:Next time lunch is on me. 下次的午餐我请。
B:Don't be silly. 别傻了。
A:I'm serious. 我是认真的。
B:All right. Next time you will treat. 好的。下次你请。
A:It's a deal. 一言为定。
A:Hey! That food was terrific. I can't eat another bite. Are you sure you don't want another dish? 嘿!食物很美味。我一口也吃不下去了。你确定你不要再来一道菜?
B:No, I'm full. My stomach isn't growling at me any more. 不,我饱了。我的肚子已经不咕咕叫了。
A:I know what you mean. I'm so full that I can burst. Shall we go then? 我明白你的意思。我饱到快要爆炸了。那么我们走了吗?
B:I'm all set. Thank you for the dinner, Jack. 我吃饱了。杰克,谢谢你的晚餐。
A:You are welcome. 不客气。
Woman: What is this? I didn't order that. 这是什么呀?我点的不是这个菜。
Waiter: I'm terribly sorry. May I have your order again? I'll get it right away. 实在是太抱歉了,您再讲一下您点的是什么好吗?我马上去换您的菜。
Woman: I've ordered savory pork and coleslaw. 我叫的是美味猪肉和凉拌卷心菜。
Waiter: I'm sorry. I must have made a mistake. I'll bring them for you at once. 对不起,是我的错。我马上把您的菜端上来。
Woman: Hey! What is this? 喂,这是什么?
Waiter: Pardon me, Miss. But didn't you order chicken soup? 对不起,小姐。这不是您叫的鸡汤吗?
Woman: Oh, Is that what this is? 噢,就是这个?
Waiter: I believe so. But if it really bothers you, I'll replace it for you. 我想是的。不过如果您觉得喝得不舒服的话,我可以给您换一个。
Woman: No, don't replace it. Give a refund. 不用换了,给我退钱吧。
Waiter: Sorry. I'm afraid we can't. But you may order something else instead. 抱歉,这恐怕不行。但您可以叫个其他的菜来代替。
Woman: Oh, really? Give me a clam soup. 噢,真的吗?给我来个蛤蜊汤。
Waiter: Okay, Miss. 好的,小姐。
Woman: Thank you. 谢谢。
Waiter: I hope you enjoy your dinner. 希望您吃的开心。